PINK ROSE

De Lekhikawrites

BOOK ONE OF ROSE SERIES #1 "I know I'm not perfect, I don't have a perfect body like other girls, I'm not as... Mais

Prologue & Note
Aesthetics & Playlist
~1.
~2.
~3.
~4.
~5.
~6.
~7.
~8.
~9.
~10.
~11.
~12.
~13.
~14.
~15.
~16.
~18.
~19.
~20.
~21.
~22.
~23.
~24.
~25.
~26.
~27.
dukh. dard. peeda. 😔🤚

~17.

2.7K 180 65
De Lekhikawrites

I'm telling you already if you're going to make me eat that tasteless food, I don't want to eat that”, she exclaimed while peeking her head up from his shoulder as he picked her up in bridal style while moving towards the stairs.

What do you want to eat?”, he asked nonchalantly while descending the stairs while holding her still in his arms.

Uhmmm…cheese maggi”, she beamed with a grin, looking at him while resting her head on his chest.

“Okay”, he said while looking forward.

“Okay? Aap Ko gyaan nahi dena mujhe?”, she thinned her eyebrows and gave him a questioning gaze.

“Gyan?”He placed her on the chair and stared at her with confusion.

Han, mtlb aisa nahi kehna ki it's not good. You shouldn't eat?”, she gave him a curt questioning look while blinking her.

“Nahi”, he said and patted her head lovingly while sliding a glass of orange juice to her.
She lifted her gaze at him and mumbled a low thank you.

Drink this I'll bring your Maggi”, he informed her before moving towards the kitchen.

“Rukiye” She called him midway while drinking the half juice as she walked towards him.

“Are you going to cook it for me?”, she asked innocently, gazing at him, he stared at her with cold eyes with a nod.

“Wow, Chaliye fir”, she grinned looking at him caught a hold of his hand, and tried to drag him inside the kitchen. He didn't budge until he realized her small efforts.

“Aakriti sit here I'll bring your food”, he made his way to face her as he retorted back.

No, I'll also join you in the kitchen.
Mai bhi aau? ”, she said while her smile faded with a frown.

Tum kya karogi aakar?”, he questioned her back while his cold gaze bored on her twinkling eyes.

“Aapko dekhungi”, she replied hastily and pulled him inside the kitchen.

“Mujhe dekhogi?”, the voice sounded husky with a smirk on his face. As she realized her words she turned back to face him, she stuttered and rasped with words,

Aapko dekhungi, I'll observe you while cooking”,

“Ohh”, he raised his eyebrows while a smile played on his lips, he didn't say anything, instead only chuckled in response and headed towards the kitchen.

They both were at the entrance of the kitchen when Shalini Aunty was ready to make her way with breakfast outside. Their eyes locked but before Shalini Aunty could say anything Aakriti told her about their cooking plan, at which she smiled profoundly and welcomed them inside, she went to do her other work while Aakriti and Abhivanth made their way towards the counter.

Aakriti was observing him when he took out packets of Maggi, how much she wanted to ignore her periods but her periods loved her so much that she was finding it difficult to even stand, she was making scornful faces while whimpering lowly she took one more minute to take some normals breaths and she called him,
Suniye na”, she whimpered, he narrowed his eyes facing towards her while holding a pair of scissors in his hand, “what happened?”, he asked.

“Mujhe yaha par baithna hai”, she pointed at the kitchen countertop, he glanced at her for more than a second and keeping scissors aside he walked towards her. her eyes followed his every step as he closed the distance between them in mere strides, he stood in front of her and looked at her siren face, his eyes twinkled with a hidden smile while his hand made his way toward her tiny waist.

She shivered a little when his touch came in contact with her, she lowered her eyes and he caught hold of her waist and lifted her while placing her on the countertop, her breath hitched when their bodies brushed with each other, and she blinked her eyes nervously when he made her sit on the countertop, she was trying her best to not to meet her eyes with him, the sharp muskier fragrance of his perfume filled into her nostrils, she could able to feel his hot fragrance.

His hands were still on her waist, blinking nervously she finally dared to look into his deep brown eyes, their faces were still inches apart from each other, and her eyes narrowed when she directly stared into his deep eyes, he was between her legs while she was in straddle position in front of him, her heartbeat turns abrupt when he started leaning more closer to her face, for second she forgot to breathe, when there breaths started muffling with each other, she closed her eyes tightly, she didn't budge from her position as she was still at her place, he was about to close her lips with his, but the sudden faded sounds for footsteps reached their ears, taking their attention of. Abhivanth moved back when he realized what he was going to do, Aakriti opened her eyes when she realized his absence around her. She grasped some calming breaths and kept her hand on her chest to steady her breaths, he cursed under his breath and moved away from her, awkwardness overpowered him and he didn't look at her and indulged himself in cooking.

Aakriti felt a sudden change in atmosphere that changed in the blink of a second. Did she feel bad about it? Yes, she did. He didn't even spare a glance at her which made her feel more dejected, she downcasted herself looking down at her lap. She started fidgeting her fingers, while eyes started pooling. She took some heavy breaths and tilted her head to look at him. He was cutting vegetables, only to get surprised,
Yeh kya kar rahe hai aap?”, she yelped, in irritation.

“I knew it. Mujhe pata tha, aap aise kucch karoge”, tears spilled down from her eyes.

He frowned and looked at her confusion, before he could say anything she exclaimed in annoyance,

“Maggi me carrot aur brocoli kaun dalta hai?”, she cried.

“Listen”,

“No, I won't. I want to eat normal Maggi”, she belted while crying.

“Okay. But why are you crying?”His voice came out a little authoritative and cold.

“Please, I want normal Maggi”, she sobbed while wiping her face harshly. He walked closer to her, as she started hiccuping. He took a glass of water near her mouth and she gulped some sips.

She moved her lips away from the glass, and mumbled while crying, “Please. I don't want sabzi wali Maggi”, and took one more sip.

“Okay baccha, but there is no need to cry on this”, his voice softened looking at her. She nodded and wiped her tears with the back of her palm. He realized her period's mood swings and sighed.

He moved back, while Aakriti observed him like a curious child. Finally, he was done with her cheese Maggi, he took the fork and took one spoonful of it, moving it towards her, he blew on a little to bring it to normal temperature, he fed her one bite and she took it profoundly.

“How's it?”, he asked.

“Yummy”, she replied while licking her lips, he smiled at her response. He put the  Maggi in the bowl, and again moving towards her, his one arm was enough to lift her without much hesitation he wrapped his one arm around her and with swirl motion in the air, he kept her down. Only to hear her intoxicating babish giggles. He chuckled after hearing her giggles as they both moved out.

__________________

“Bas. ho gaya mera”, she whined while pushing the plate aside.

No, You have to finish it”, he ordered strictly.

“Nahi. Aapko kisne bola tha do banane k liye. Ek hi kafi thi”, she complained with a frown and a pout on her lips. He could have been awed at her cuteness, but now he can't. Because his stubborn bird is not listening to him.

“You told me to make it for you. I did now finish it like a good girl”,  he demanded strictly.

“Nahi”, she said stubbornly.

AAKRITI,” he glared.

Aap aise dekho mat mujhe”, she whined.

Finish it fast”, he ordered.

Aap kha lo”, she bawled.

“I don't eat such things. It was only for you”, he told her, while wiping his lips with a tissue.

“Only for me? Aapko kaise pata mujhe pasand hai?”, her mood changed again now with a curious smile. He cleared her throat giving her all his attention,

Someone told me that baccho ko pasand hoti hai Maggi”, he told her in a serious tone while hiding his smirk.

Ohh”, she realized.

Par Mai bachi nahi hu”, she fumed in annoyance while passing a furious stare towards him.

Tumhe pata nahi hai, par tum ho.”, he chuckled.

“Bacchi bolana mujhe. Ab toh khana hi nahi hai mujhe”, she fumed, stomping her feet and putting the fork aside as she stood up from her seat. He instantly caught a hold on her wrist.

Sit down”, in a stern voice he commanded.

No”, she fumed, while trying to avoid his words.

“AAKRITI”, his voice rough, strict, and cold, upon hearing him it made her intimidated but she didn't show it on her face, she sat back on her seat while looking down at her lap.

He sighed and took the fork to feed her,

“Dekho, bas thoda sa hi hai. Itna khaa lo bas”, his voice was filled with concern as he placed a spoon near her lips. She smiled internally at her victory, as he fed her to finish her remaining morsels.
______________________

After some time Aakriti went upstairs to her room while Abhivanth got ready for his office. He planned not to leave her but it was something important, he promised her that he'd return early before his usual time. Aakriti felt a little sad but she didn't say anything. He told her if she needed anything she could call him anytime. After keeping a hot water bag on her stomach and placing a tender kiss on her forehead. After bidding goodbye to him Aakriti started feeling irritated without his presence. She tried to sleep, but yesterday night's footage played in her mind and she went into her haze realizing and remembering the previous night. Remembering his touch, his blissful calm words which he continuously whispered in her ear, the concern on his face when she cried holding him. The care, the touch, it felt like sparkles of ecstasy and the butterflies of flutter traveling through her veins to her stomach. A continuous joyous smile played on her lips when she continuously reminded the scene from yesterday night's scene. She is in his arms. The safest place for her probably? She grinned when morning glimpses played in her mind.

Time passed, scrolling through the phone, eating chocolates, changing her pad a second time, and after rolling on the bed with continuous cramps, she started feeling bored. She went downstairs, their house helper was busy cleaning. She descended towards the living area switched on the TV after changing channels and finally stumbled on the Cartoon Channel. She watched Tom & Jerry, she laughed, giggled, and cried suddenly. The time of realization hit her when their house helper asked her to eat something but she denied it, upon her continuous requests Aakriti tried to eat something only to leave it half eaten, She started feeling more bored so she decided to talk to someone, and only someone she has now is her Shalini Aunty. She asked her to sit with her and Aakriti started her chatterbox, she told her about her family, her lovely didi and maa. She talked non-stop with her and started yawning midway.

“Are you feeling sleepy, beta?”, Shalini Aunty asked.

“Hmm…”, she hummed while yawning.

“Sleep then”, she said, while asking her to place her head on her lap. Aakriti smiled at her gesture and placed her head in her lap.

“Aunty, Can I call you maasi?”, she asked with hopeful eyes, Shalini Aunty smiled profoundly and nodded. Aakriti told her more about her childhood and her life without a father.
She listened to everything carefully, she cried and smiled while telling her so many things.

While talking Aakriti didn't realize when she drifted into a sleep. It was around 6:30 pm when Abhivanth returned, he walked inside, and the first thing he noticed was Aakriti sleeping on Shalini's Aunt's lap. Abhivanth frowned but it changed with a gentle smile after seeing her sleeping face, Abhivanth passed a smile to Shalini Aunty with a mumbled thank you for taking care of her.

Gently placing her head down, Shalini Aunty stood up and asked for leave, Abhivanth nodded with a thankful gesture as he made his way towards his sleeping beauty.

He sat on the sofa while taking her head gently on his lap, she scrunched her nose and nuzzled towards him. He kissed a corner of her head, as his fingers ran into her hair. When he started caressing and massaging her scalp, Aakriti smiled. She parted her lips and started moving in her sleep. She started opening her eyes when she realized someone's presence.

With her half-opened eyes, and disheveled hair she parted her lips, looking up at someone's known face, she smiled, and moved up, her right hand moved around his neck, and nestled her head on his chest with a smile, in her half-sleepy state she leaned more on him as he wrapped his both arm around her tiny body when she placed her head on his chest only when he leaned near her and in a lower, husky deep voice he whispered in her ear,

“Good evening, baby princess”,

[ They are in this position]

________________________________________

Do vote comment and share 🌷
Vote target 55+
Till then byee butterflies
With all love Lekhika ❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

32.7K 1.7K 21
❝ Do you like it rough?, then this one's for you. For all the girls who like to live on the edge. ❞ _____________________________________ A change i...
Mon Amour De lizcwre

Ficção Geral

167K 10K 37
#book1 of my collection. | STORY OF TWO COUPLES, HOW THEY END UP WITH EACH OTHER | "for all those girls who fall in love with a guy who mistreated t...
41.5K 1.7K 30
Sona is scared. No one has ever given her a reason not to be, not that she has ever let anyone in for that. Sona has always carefully planned out her...
63.6K 3.1K 24
"I love you Abhi" I said smiling shyly at him . "Whatt?" He asked looking at me With emotionalless face making me scared with his answer. "I-i said...