Football Images

By aeztopiax

Any team, any player<3 More

Rules/info
Kylian Mbappe
Rico Lewis
Marcus Rashford
Jadon Sancho
Brandon Williams
Jadon Sancho
Jesse Lingard
Trent Alexander-Arnold
Todd Cantwell
Virgil Van Dijk
Ben Chilwell
Jude Bellingham
Trent Alexander-Arnold
Noni Madueke
Cody Gakpo
Marcus Rashford
Kieranan Dewsbury-Hall
Jadon Sancho
Reece James
𝐀𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐢
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐲
𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐀𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐢
𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐚
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝐑𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐮𝐬-𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐤
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐚
𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐕𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐞 𝐕𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐨́𝐩𝐞𝐳
𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐜
𝐑𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐬
𝐉𝐨𝐚𝐨 𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱
𝐁𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥
𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐲
𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭
𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐧-𝐁𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐚
𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐮
𝐉𝐨𝐚𝐨 𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱
𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐧 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐇𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐮
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐞𝐤𝐞
𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐨
𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬
𝐚/𝐧

𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐤𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞

458 16 0
By aeztopiax

Our beautiful baby girl was fast alseep in my arms after giving birth a week ago and it was the most painful but amazing day of mine and Jules day.

After a week I'm still in a little bit of pain but my mother told me that when she had me as the same age of me now she was the same.

Jules has some of his teammate over for a hangout and some of the girlfriends, I decided to stay up here just for the main reason we decided not tell anyone when I gave birth.

And Zoé is only a week old.

I then heard the door slowly open and I was Jules he had a white slim fit vest on and with his black shorts.

"You two want to come down?" He asked as he sat next to us on our bed.

"I do need to adventure out of our room don't I" I said to him jokingly.

"Yeah you do you've what been up here for 2 days straight" he said as he gave me a soft kiss on my lips.

"Probably best" I told him while smiling at our daughter.

I then got up from the bed as Jules toke Zoé's blanket he put it over my shoulder I picked up my phone and Jules the glass I had up here.

When then went down the stairs he walked ahead of me as I walked slowly as I didn't want to wake her up.

I finally got to the end of the stairs as I saw everyone outside in the garden I walked behind Jules as he opened the back door for me.

When they saw me they all cheered jokingly, then Zoé woke up from the loud noise and started to cry.

"Oh guys you woke the baby up" Jules said to them.

"Oh my god you had her?" Mikky Frenkie's girlfriend said to me.

"Yeah a week old she is" I said to her with a smile on my face.

"Oh she so adorable" she added on.

"She definitely is, she's looks just like her daddy" I said as I looked over to Jules.

I then walked back in and put her in her baby rocker chair which she absolutely loves.

As I was scrolling through my phone she started to fall back asleep Jules then came through, "babe she's back asleep could you lift her rocker outside?" I asked him, he then gently lifted her outside and placed her in front of the chair Jules is sat in.

"I'm going to have a shower" I said as I gave him a kiss on the lips.

𝖩𝗎𝗅𝖾𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵

As I watch my girlfriend y/n walked away to go freshen up.

"So how has she been Jules?" Mikky asked me.

"She's been great rough first couple days but she's okay, y/n says she still in a little bit of pain" I told her.

"Oh really well some people are different after birth" she said to me.

"y/n's mum was the exact same when she had
y/n, but if she's still in pain we got to go back to the hospital" I said to her, as I did Zoé started to wake up.

𝗒/𝗇'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏

It's now around 8pm and both Jules and I are laying bed with Jules holding Zoé as we watch our show she then fell asleep in his arms he waited a while to put her down.

When he did he got back into our bed and pulled me in for a hug, "i think everyone love her today" I told him as I laid on his chest hearing is heart beat.

"Yeah everyone adored her, we made a cute baby" he said to me while laughing.

"She looks like you the most Jules" I told him while kissing him.

"You think?" He asked me.

"Yes Jules she definitely will be a mini you" I told him while kissing him.

"We will see about the football part of it" he said in between kisses.

"What about your fashion sense" I said as I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Got to start her on that soon" he said to me while laughing.

"I was waiting for you to say that" I told him in between kisses.

After a while we both fell asleep as we did some online shopping of clothes for Zoé or should I say Jules I just kept an eye on what he got her.

----
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞🫀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 582 20
❝ 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐫𝐭 ❞ | where trent has his eyes set on the gaffer's daughter... ‏‏‎ ‎‏...
188K 1.9K 69
REQUESTS ARE CLOSED A collection of football inspired oneshots and imagines
85.5K 805 46
• love story bout two young people 👀
247K 1.9K 70
Football imagines on premier league and England players - Requests = closed