Fairy Tail: Kakarot

By ChildOfBeast13

The Fiore Kingdom. A neutral country with a population of 17 million. It is a world of magic. Magic is bought... More

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 1 : Fairy Tail
Season 1 Chapter 2 : Fire Dragon, Monkey, and Bull
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Infiltrate the Everlue Mansion!
Season 1 Chapter 4 : Dear Kaby
Season 1 Chapter 5 : The Wizard in Armor
Season 1 Chapter 6 : Fairies in the Wind
Season 1 Chapter 7 : The Strongest Team
Season 1 Chapter 8 : Goku vs Natsu vs Erza
Season 1 Chapter 9 : The Cursed Island
Season 1 Chapter 10 : Moon Drip
Season 1 Chapter 11 : The Monster Roars!
Season 1 Chapter 12 : Reach the Sky Above
Season 1 Chapter 13 : The Phantom Lord
Season 1 Chapter 14 : To Keep from Seeing Those Tears
Season 1 Chapter 15 : Son Goku vs Phantom Lord
Season 1 Chapter 16 : The Two Dragon Slayers
Season 1 Chapter 17 : My Resolve
Season 1 Chapter 18 : The Next Generation
Season 1 Chapter 19 : The Eight Finalists
Season 1 Chapter 20: Wizards vs Warriors
Season 1 Chapter 22: The Rematch of Fate!
Season 1 Chapter 23: The Terror of King Piccolo
Season 1 Chapter 24: Demon King Piccolo Descends
Season 1 Chapter 25: King Piccolo's Wish
Season 1 Chapter 26: Prelude to Vengeance
Season 1 Chapter 27: Demon King Piccolo vs Fairy Tail
Season 1 Chapter 28: Final Showdown
Season 1 Chapter 29: The Temple Above the Clouds
Season 1 Chapter 30: The Tower of Heaven
Season 1 Chapter 31: Jellal
Season 1 Chapter 32: Battle for The Future
Season 1 Chapter 33: Destiny
Season 1 Chapter 34: Give Our Prayers to the Sacred Light
Season 1 Chapter 35: Home
Season 1 Chapter 36: Battle of Fairy Tail
Season 1 Chapter 37: Defeat Your Friends to Save Your Friends
Season 1 Chapter 38: Goku vs The Thunder Legion
Season 1 Chapter 39: Clash at Kardia Cathedral!
Season 1 (Finale) Chapter 40: Fantasia
Season 2 Chapter 1: Goku's Birthday
Season 2 Chapter 2: Allied Forces
Season 2 Chapter 3: Enter the Oracion Seis
Season 2 Chapter 4: Reunions
Season 2 Chapter 5: Battle Between Brothers
Season 2 Chapter 6: Celestial Skrimish
Season 2 Chapter 7: Jellal of Days Gone By
Season 2 Chapter 8: March of Destruction
Season 2 Chapter 9: Fairy Queen
Season 2 Chapter 10: Zero
Season 2 Chapter 11: Memories
Season 2 Chapter 12: A Guild For One
Season 2 Chapter 14: Gildarts
Season 2 Chapter 15: Earth Land
Season 2 Chapter 16: Edolas
Season 2 Chapter 17: Fairy Hunter
Season 2 Chapter 18: Key of Hope
Season 2 Chapter 19: Welcome Back
Season 2 Chapter 20: Nature and Nurture
Season 2 Chapter 21: Code ETD
Season 2 Chapter 22: We're Talking About Lives Here!!!
Season 2 Chapter 23: Bite it, Crush it
Season 2 Chapter 24: Pinnacle of Strength
Season 2 Chapter 25: Lisanna
Season 2 Chapter 26: No Time Like the Present
Season 2 Chapter 27: Best Partner

Season 2 Chapter 13: 24-Hour Endurance Road Race

219 11 2
By ChildOfBeast13

The scene opens up at the Fiore branch of the Magic Council where all the guild masters were gathered together after Makarov made an announcement about having important news for them.

Makarov: This will be a difficult time for all of us. This isn't a fight that can be ignored by anyone. They'll appear before you and destroy everything in sight.

Mermaid Heel Master: You really expect us to believe that? Surely the Wizard Saints, us, and other S-class wizards can handle them.

Makarov: There will be two people that are of a race that take over planets as if it were child's play. So, no. The chances of us being able to handle that are very slim.

Twilight Ogre Master: Have you gone senile? None of what you're saying is true.

Makarov: As much as I hoped it wasn't, this is all true.

Twilight Ogre Master: Show us proof! I might believe you if you show me proof. *scoffs* Strong enough to take over planets.

Ignoring his fellow guild master's rude tone, the other guild masters agreed that they needed proof of such a threat's existence.

Makarov: I'm sure everyone here is familiar with the incident with Demon King Piccolo. Three of my S-class wizards and two wizards close to that level were accompanied by myself when this threat took over Crocus. He defeated all of us and was about to defeat Erza Scarlet when this young man stepped in.

Makarov turns on the lacrima as it projects a video of Goku fighting Demon King Piccolo on equal terms.

Makarov: This man is Son Goku, a wizard in my guild and the first Z-class wizard.

Goldmine: He's that kid we saw with your other wizards when they took down Lullaby.

Makarov: He's also a Saiyan. I believe he can be a major player in this fight.

This shocks all of the guild masters as they couldn't believe Makarov had one of the incoming threats in his own guild.

Mermaid Heel Master: You speak of an incoming threat but you have one in your guild? How do we know that he's not on their side?!

Makarov: He's never shown any hostile signs to anyone in or outside of the guild. Not to mention, he's been raised to be a cheerful and kind lad by his late grandfather. The chances of him betraying the guild is non-existent.

Goldmine: All right. We know what kind of beasts to expect to come now. So what should we do about this problem?

Makarov: We'll prepare ourselves as best as possible. But if we do win, I can't guarantee we'll get out of this battle without major losses.

================================================================================================

[ Time Skip ]

It has been a few days since the guild master meeting and the guilds have been doing their best to prepare for the upcoming battle.

As for Fairy Tail, Makarov decided to give his already hard working wizards a break and hold a fun event. All the citizens of Magnolia were gathered together in the park as today was Fairy Tail's annual 24 hour road race with all their wizards participating.

Jason: So cool! This yearly event has finally come again! Fairy Tail's annual mandatory-for-all-wizards 24-Hour Endurance Road Race. Commentating the race is yours truly— Jason, reporter for Sorcerer Weekly! I'm gonna cover this major event so cool yet so hot!

Jason then looks at the contestant pool and sees Jet who has won every single road race.

Jason: There he is! This race's undefeated title holder, Jet! Rumor has it he does this to compensate for being lackluster during quests!

Jet: *offended* Hey!

Jason: It's just a rumor!

Gray: Looks like Jet's gonna have another easy win this year.

Natsu: Hah! We'll see about that! That title is mine!

Gajeel: People who talk like that never win.

Natsu: I got me a super-secret weapon!

Gray: Secret weapon, huh? You're such a kid.

Gray, Natsu, and Gajeel all put on their game faces as they were determined to come first this year.

Meanwhile, Lucy was standing next to Cana as she watches her drink alcohol straight from a barrel and toss it to the side.

Cana: *fired up* All right! Let's do this!

Lucy: *shocked* You drank all that just before you're about to run?!

Cana: I need fuel if I'm gonna run.

Lucy: That's just like you.

Cana walks off while Lucy was surprised everyone was fired up over a race.

Lucy: But, man, everyone is really revved up.

Goku: Because no one wants to play the punishment game.

Lucy turns around and sees Goku who was walking up to her with his new clothes on.

Lucy: Wow, Goku! You changed your gi's look! It looks so cool!

Goku: Thanks. My old one was pretty torn up, and since Bulma got me this for my birthday I decided this was the best time to wear it. Anyway, last year's punishment was horrible...

Lucy: Huh?! What punishment game?!

Makarov: *through microphone* Quiet down!

Lucy and Goku stop their conversation and look up at the stage and see Makarov and listen to what he had to say.

Makarov: *through microphone* My fellow Fairy Tail members! Wizards are lost without great intelligence and physical endurance! I ask you out all that power of yours against others today!

Elfman: Who needs intelligence?

Gray: Yeah, physical strength is all that counts here...

Makarov: *through microphone* The rules are simple! You'll start here and race along a predetermined course towards Mt. Ivor!

Makarov: *through microphone* This year, I've left wyvern scales on the summit of the mountain. You're to take these scales and bring them back here within 24 hours! Forfeiting's not an option! For Fairy Tail wizards always go that extra mile for the benefit of future work! And, at the request of many wizards I've instituted new regulation: flying magic is forbidden!

This shocks Happy and Evergreen now that their way of easily winning the race was now gone.

Makarov: *through microphone* You're free to use all other types of magic!

Reedus: Talk about wily...

Wakaba: Yeah, it's gotten crazy every year.

Makarov: *through microphone* As always whoever comes in last... will have a horrific punishment game in store for them!

Everyone in the guild soon become horrified as they knew firsthand that Makarov didn't pull his punches when it came to punishment games.

Macao: Is it me, or is the master just in it for the punishment games?

Alzack: Last year's was horrible...

Gajeel: But only one person gets punished, right? Then just don't come in last.

Erza: That's very logical thinking... if not overly negative.

Gajeel: What?

Erza: If you're going to compete, compete to win.

Erza the switches out her Heart Kruz Armor for normal running clothes.

Erza: Custom made equipment that reduce muscular fatigue and allows for prolonged sprinting.

Gajeel: She's really serious about winning this...

Over with Natsu and Happy, the usual duo were now rivals in this race.

Natsu: Happy! Today we're rivals. I ain't gonna hold back, just so you know!

Happy: I know that! But... Can't say I like this new rule.

Lucy: So gloomy...!

Lucy then remembers Jason saying that Jet was the undefeated champion of this race but she was sure Goku was faster than him.

Lucy: Goku, shouldn't you be the undefeated title holder? I mean, Jet's not faster than you are, is he?

Goku: Nope. But the last time this race was held I forgot about four and missed the other four because I overslept. 

Jason: All right! Let's get this show on the road! Everyone to the starting line!

The entire guild then moves to the starting line and gets into running positions. Goku however had his hands behind his head as his stomach grumbled so he walked off to get something to eat.

Jet: Watch my start, Levy!

Levy: I can't do that!

Lucy: He wants to show off to you.

Levy: I guess you don't know this, but there's no way to see him at the start.

Makarov: *through microphone* Ready... Bang!

As Makarov gives the signal to start with a small magic blast, Jet quickly rushes forward at full speed as the shockwave sends everyone else into the air.

Jet: Here goes! High Speed!

Jason: Jet takes an overwhelming lead come the very start again this year!

The shockwave caused makes everyone fall to the ground as Jet leaves them in his dust.

Levy: See what I mean?

Lucy: Yeah...

The two suddenly hear flames being lit and look up to see Natsu who took off running while using flames from his fists to boost his running speed.

Lucy: Huh?!

Gray: You gotta be kidding me!

Natsu: Say hello to my secret weapon! Fire Dragon Iron Fist Booster!

The rest of the guild then start running, desperate not to get left behind by Natsu and Jet.

Elfman: Get back here, Natsu! That ain't fair!

Wendy and Carla also take off and pass by Lucy and Levy.

Wendy: Ms. Lucy! Ms. Levy! I'll see you later!

Carla: There's no need to be so polite; everyone is a foe today.

Lucy: Oh, no!

Levy: We're last!

Makarov: Now, then! Who's gonna get the punishment game? *excited* I can't wait!

Jet continues to speed across the course like last year with Natsu a few meters behind and the rest of the guild on the Dragon Slayer's tail.

Lucy and Levy then pass Happy who was doing his best.

Lucy: Sorry, Happy!

Levy: Bye!

Inside the guild, the race was being watched by Jason, Mirajane, and Makarov while Jason commentates.

Jason: Jet's in the lead all by himself! Behind him is Natsu! The Fire Dragon Iron Fist Booster was one cool idea! Behind them, Erza, Gajeel, and many more are locked in a free for all! Which of them will break out of the pack?! Now let's hear some commentary from Ms. Mirajane!

Mirajane: Jet is...

Mirajane looks down at the lacrima connected to the drone monitoring the race but Jet was moving too fast for the camera to pick him up.

Mirajane: ...so fast he's not showing up on here.

Back in the race, everyone continued to run as fast as they can to pull ahead of the others.

Reedus paints a picture of a hole on his stomach and uses his magic to make it real as one form under Warren and Droy as they fall in.

Reedus: Piece of cake! I'll drop you all!

Reedus draws another picture of a hole to put down, but gets knocked into the one he made before by Gajeel.

Gajeel: That's what ya get for standin' around drawin' pictures!

Gray uses his Ice Make magic to freeze the floor in front of him which trips up everyone in front of him while he skates past them.

Gray: Don't take it personally!

Nab: Gray, you jerk!

Elfman uses his Take Over on his arm and stabs it in the ground to stop himself as he turns to Gray. He then hits the ice wizard with his arm and knocks him back down the course.

Juvia: My dear Gray?

Juvia skates past Gray and everyone else while Happy was doing the same.

Further up the course was Cana and Wakaba who were both already out struggling while Macao was doing fine.

Cana: This is tough...

Wakaba: You drink too much!

Cana: You're not much better off!

Wakaba: I didn't think I was this out of shape...

Cana: Think we can even reach the goal...?

Macao: Pathetic! Maybe this'll teach you to lay off the booze and the pipe!

Cana gives Macao an irritated look in response.

Evergreen, Bisca, and Max were running together when suddenly, Evergreen steps on a rock and triggers an enchantment trap.

Evergreen: What?! An enchantment?!

Max: Fried?!

Evergreen: He's littered the course with them!

Fried: That's correct.

The trapped wizards look up and see Fried standing in front of them.

Evergreen: You're going to keep us in here?! I know he said everything but flying magic goes, but this is too far!

Fried: I never said I won't let you out.

A stack of books then appear in front of the three as they pick them up and see that they were all question books.

Evergreen: *irritated* What is the meaning of this, Fried?!

Fried: To escape this enchantment, you must first answer all the questions and get them all correct.

Evergreen, Bisca, Max: What?!

Fried: If this race is meant to test intelligence and endurance then a little game like this is nothing surprising. If you condemn anything, make it yourselves for falling into my trap!

With that said, Fried turns into a bunch of runes and leaves his comrades inside his trap.

Evergreen: Get back here, Fried!

Max: *confused* "Ourselves"...?

Bisca: *to Evergreen irritated* You're the one who activated the enchantment! We only got dragged into it!

Evergreen: Well, we better start answering them!

Bisca & Max: *angry* Do it yourself!

With Fried, he was running while asking for Evergreen's forgiveness when he notices Erza who wasn't relying on her magic in this race.

Fried: Not relying on magic... How admirable.

Erza continues to run when her intuition kicks in and she jumps backwards. This was a smart move as she narrowly avoided being trapped in Fried's trap.

Erza: An enchantment?!

Fried: Titania.

Erza looks up and sees Fried looking down at her.

Fried: Your keen intuition is impressive. You sensed my enchantment trap. However...

Before Fried could finish his sentence, Erza summons a few swords around Fried and gets behind him.

Fried: *shocked* Huh?!

Erza: The penalty is severe for disrupting my running rhythm. Now I have to get my rhythm back.

Erza continues running to get her rhythm back and leaves Fried while Happy runs by.

Jason: A magic war breaks out after she evades his enchantment! There's no telling how this race will go now!

Mirajane: No one wants to do the punishment game.

The camera angle then switches to Mt. Ovor where Mirajane and Jason notice movement on the mountain.

Jason: There's movement on the summit of Mt. Ivor! Could this be...?

The drone zooms in on where the movement was coming from and everyone sees that it was Jet.

Jason: It's Jet! The race odds sheet was right! Jet's the first to reach the summit!

Jet stops in front of the summit and grabs a wyvern scale and turns around and heads back to Magnolia at full speed.

Jason: Jet keeps up his speed! Who will be next?!

[ Time Skip ]

The sun has started to set as the sky started to change from blue to orange. In a forest that was on the course, Lucy was leaning on a tree after running out of energy.

Lucy: I'm beat... I can't go on... I gotta take a break...

Levy who still has gas in the tank runs back to Lucy and tries to motivate her.

Levy: Lu! You have to keep going!

Lucy: My legs are too tired... Go on ahead, Levy. I'll catch up.

Levy: Okay. I'm gonna go now.

Levy continues to run and leaves Lucy behind to rest.

Lucy: My legs hurt... Isn't there anything else I can do?

Lucy then takes out her keys and wonders who was best for the job.

Lucy: Let's see, who can I count on at a time like this?

Lucy picks Virgo's key and summons her into the human world.

Virgo: You called, Princess?

Lucy: Carry me to the summit on your back! Super express speed!

Virgo: Certainly.

Virgo picks Lucy off the ground and takes off running with incredible speed which catches Lucy off guard as she screams.

Levy: Huh? Lu?

Suddenly, Levy feels a breeze blow by and thought it was just the wind.

Meanwhile with Juvia, she decided to take a break while enjoying herself near a river.

Juvia: Such nice water. It melts away my exhaustion.

She then remembers how she left Gray to slide back and felt guilty.

Juvia: Oh, my dear Gray... So sorry about earlier. Juvia was so afraid of this punishment game everyone is talking about that she ran off without helping you... But now Juvia condemns herself. The least she can do is soothe you with cool water once you arrive. Just like this...

Juvia soon starts to relax at the touch of the water but relaxes too much and accidentally merges with it.

Juvia: H-Huh?!

Wendy and Carla soon pass by the river and hear Juvia scream.

Wendy: Was that Ms. Juvia just now?

Carla: That's a water wielded for you... While soaking in water to soothe herself, she wound up merging with it.

Wendy: Huh?!

Gray then comes up behind the two and asks if they know where Juvia went.

Gray: Have you seen Juvia anywhere?!

Carla points at the river and as Gray turns his head he sees Juvia floating in the water.

Juvia: My dear Gray...!

Gray: Seriously?!

More time passes and it was now night time and Natsu finally makes it to the summit of Mt. Ivor. However, he hears his flames start to crack and turns to see them starting to go out.

Natsu: Whoa, hey! Don't stop!

Natsu's flames soon stop and go out and he stops running.

Natsu: *sighs* Out of fuel, huh?

Natsu tries to use the Fire Dragon Iron Fist again but couldn't even make a spark.

Natsu: Well, I did go all out and all...

Natsu then suddenly hears footsteps running towards him and turns around to see that it was Gajeel.

Natsu: Gajeel?!

Gajeel: Outta the way!

Gajeel punches Natsu out of his way and knocks him off the course and keeps on running.

Natsu: That lousy Gajeel...!

The Dragon Slayer then hears the sound of fire and peeks behind a rock and sees some scouts sitting around a campfire.

Natsu: Mind if eat your fire?!

Half a day has passed since the start of the race and the wizards all got their wyvern scales and were coming back to the park.

Happy arrives after everyone else and looks around for anymore scales, only to find that the last two were up on a rock he couldn't reach.

Happy turns around and sees that there was no one around and takes out his wings. However, he quickly hides them when the drone monitoring the race comes down

The blue cat sighs in relief and tries to climb up the rock to get the scale but keeps sliding back down. Natsu then arrives on the scene and sees that Happy was struggling to get the scale he needed.

Natsu: Oh, Happy?

Happy: Natsu!

Natsu climbs up the rock with no problem and takes both wyvern scales and gives one to Happy.

Happy: Thanks, Natsu!

Natsu: *thumbs up* See ya around!

Happy: Don't run out of steam halfway through.

Natsu: Yeah, I know!

Natsu uses his Fire Dragon Iron Fist to boost himself once more and speeds off while Happy runs at his own pace.

Jason: We're now in the last half of the 24 Hour Endurance Road Race! The rest of the wizards carrying wyvern scales are now blazing at full speed toward Magnolia South Gate Park! Still in the lead is Jet! He's followed by Erza, who doesn't seem out of breath at all! Speeding along the lead pack are Gray, Lucy, and Gajeel! Cool! Cool! Behind them is a tense, dog-eat-dog, neck-and-neck race! How will the fight to avoid last place pan out?! Just who will have to endure the punishment game?! I can't look away!

Back with Jet, he was so far ahead of everyone else that they weren't even visible in the distance. Feeling confident that was going to win, he stops on a rock and with a fruit in his hand.

Jet: Man, everyone's slowpoke. Guess I can make things a little more exciting.

Jet jumps down from the rock and sits under a tree and takes a bite out of the fruit and at least lets everyone else catch up.

[ Time Skip ]

More time passes and the sun starts to rise as the race was now in its final stage. Erza and the others were able to close the gap by leaps and bounds while Jet was nowhere to be seen.

Mirajane: Good job staying up all-night, everyone.

Jason: Well, we'd better get to our seats at South Gate Park so we can catch the others!

Happy continues to run the course at his own pace when he sees something under a tree. He walks up to the tree and sees that it was Jet who fell asleep while waiting for the others.

Happy: Jet? Are you sleeping? Hey... Jet! Wake up, Jet!

Jet soon stirs awake and sits up as he sees that it was Happy trying to wake him up.

Jet: Oh, it's you, Happy.

Happy: Are you sure you should be sleeping here?

Jet thinks for a moment and realizes he overslept and let the others pass him.

Jet: Ack! I overslept!

Happy: Everyone's gone ahead.

Jet: Thanks, Happy! I'll make this up to you later!

With that said, Jet takes off running at his top speed to catch up to the others and almost blows Happy away with the small shockwave.

Back with the others, it was a close tie with Gajeel, Gray, Natsu, and Erza fighting for the lead as they see Magnolia in the distance.

Natsu: All right! There's Magnolia!

Natsu then suddenly hears a sound from behind him. Natsu slightly glances back and sees Jet who caught up to the four leading wizards in only a short amount of time.

Natsu: What's Jet doing behind us?!

Gray: Does that mean we've been fighting for first place all this time?!

Jet runs past everyone who was behind and knocks them into the air because of his speed shockwave. He then starts to catch up Erza refuses to give up her position.

Erza: Oh, no you don't!

Erza switches out of her running gear and into a bunny outfit.

Natsu: A rabbit?!

Gray: She's making a final dash for the finish!

The three male wizards run as fast as they can to not let Erza pass them, but realize that she didn't get any faster and was actually slower than before.

Natsu: Pretty slow for a rabbit.

Gray: She bought it for its appearance...

Gajeel: Maybe it's all about looks to her?

Jet: Get back here, all of you!

The five wizards were now neck-and-neck with each other as they were desperately trying to pass each other.

Suddenly, Natsu's flames go out as he runs out of magic energy again and starts to fall behind of everyone else.

Natsu: I refuse to let it end like this!

By sheer will power, Natsu picks up the pace and manages to just barely catch up with the others.

Jason: He pushes hard with sheer will to catch up with the pack!

The five wizards continue to run at full speed in order to claim the title and come in first, but Natsu soon sees that the tape at the finish line had already been cut.

This confuses the Dragon Slayer for a moment as he didn't see anyone pass him during the final stretch, but as he loses focus for a moment, he trips over a loose piece of concrete and trips into everyone else.

Jason: An unexpected major crash! Oh, my! What cool cat should show up now...

At the same time Jason says this, Happy, who manages to pull ahead of everyone at the back, appears.

Jason: ...but Happy! Happy's arrived!

Natsu: Happy?

Happy runs past his fallen friends and crosses the finish line as everyone cheers for him.

Happy: *happily* I did it! I won!

Mirajane: Actually, you didn't.

Mirajane's words shock Happy as his joy of coming first shattered and he looks back at her in disbelief.

Happy: What do you mean?! Natsu and the others were all in front of me and I passed them!

Goku: Nice job, Happy.

Happy then looks up and sees Goku who was holding a yellow flag with the number one on it.

Natsu: Cheater! He cheated! I know he did!

Gray: He had to have cheated!

Gajeel: I didn't see this jerk once on the course!

Makarov: That's because he ran across the course so fast that none of you saw him. He completed the course in the evening in less than two minutes.

Erza: *shocked* He crossed the entire course...

Jet: *shocked* ...in two minutes?!

Goku: It wasn't that hard. It was more of a light jog if anything else.

Goku laughs the situation off while Natsu and the others were shocked to see him so carefree about such an impressive feat of speed.

Natsu, Erza, Gray, Gajeel, Jet: ( Must be nice being a Saiyan...! )

While they were in shock, Wendy and Carla pass them by and cross the finish line.

Erza: Wendy?!

Natsu: Carla?!

Jason: Oh! Wendy comes in third! Carla comes in fourth! The top three spots go these pretty Fairy Tail members!

The rest of the guild soon comes rushing in at top speed.

Gray: What's going on?!

Gajeel: Isn't it obvious?!

Erza: No one wants to endure the punishment game!

The crowd of wizards soon trample the wizards except for Erza who manages to slip into the crowd and cross the finish line. The boys were trampled by everyone else and were the only ones on the other side of the finish line.

Juvia: Hurry, Gray, my darling!

Happy: Natsu!

Lucy: Hurry up, guys!

Gray: Oh, no!

Gajeel: Crap!

Natsu: Hurry? That's easy for you to say!

Jet gets up from the ground and runs at his top speed, but the boys grab onto his body and make him carry them across the finish line as they cross at the same time.

Jason: G-G-Goal! All four cross the goal at the same time!

Boys: What?!

Jason: There's been a huge upset this year! The cool race ended with a cool finish! In last place is none other than Natsu, Gajeel, Gray, and Jet! All four them! It's the punishment game for them!

Makarov: *chuckles* Hope you're ready!

The boys turn to Makarov as Natsu and Gray beg for a consolation race.

Natsu: You can't be serious, Gramps!

Gray: Gramps! At least let us have a consolation race!

Makarov: No! Don't spout such pathetic nonsense! Just like work, wizards don't get do-overs when they mess up! You WILL participate in the punishment game! All four of you.

Natsu: Okay, fine! Bring it on! Give us our punishment game!

Makarov: Oh! Excellent resolve! All right, now for this year's punishment game! This is it!

Makarov raises an issue of Sorcerer Weekly and shows it to the boys.

Gray: Sorcerer Weekly?

Gajeel: What about it?

Makarov: All four of you will have super-embarrassing glamour shots printed in Sorcerer Weekly two weeks from now! A super-deluxe, 20-page spread with up close-and-personal interviews for a week straight.

Boys: *shocked* What?!

Lucy: Super-embarrassing glamour shots...?

Juvia: I'm going to buy one to keep and one to look through, my dear Gray!

Gray: *embarrassed* Don't buy 'em!

Jason: Now, then, guys! Let's go choose some outfits for you!

The four immediately take off running while Jason chases after them.

Lucy: They're running again...

Goku: Unless they want all of Fiore to see all those pictures, they'd better.

Erza: They still had energy to spare. Impressive.

Lucy: That's the issue here?

Juvia: *crying* Glamour shots of my lovely Gray...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643 10 31
Prologue There is a story that takes place in a far away kingdom called Fiore, in the city of Magnolia. A story of friendship, love and trust. In eac...
2.4K 14 6
"In a land far, far away, lies the Kingdom of Fiore, a small peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic! Found in every home, bough...
495 8 13
Jessica, a mage that has traveled the fiore kingdom, wants to find the guild known as Fairy Tail. One day she is captured by a dark guild, that wants...
6.3K 140 16
In a land called Fiore, a population of about 7 million, there was a guild called Fairytail. And in the same world there was a girl named Alice Star...