Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King

נכתב על ידי SunitaVarma7

What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of... עוד

Book Cover and Disclaimer
A bond bound by compulsion.
surekha's bitter words for anokhi
Shobha's warning to Anokhi
Rishabh's torture
Rishabh's reason for the marriage.
Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.
Anokhi is handicapped.
Anokhi, Rohit and Riya's talks
Praveen and Shanaya's relationship
the seven rings
Anokhi's scarf
Anokhi's creativity
Rishabh come back
Riya's wish
Anokhi made breakfast
Rishabh prepared gift for Anokhi
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Rishabh finds out the truth
Rishabh came hospital
Anokhi's mom
Rishabh's guilt
Welcome Anokhi
Rishabh cares
Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.
First kiss
Kalandi
face reveal
Rishabh's action surprise everyone
Alok got shot
Rishabh's care
you are lucky
Alok's word
Anant Sethi
Alok's letter.
Alok scaring Kalandi.
Poor Rohit
Mittal Family
Anokhi's old memories
Vikram meets an unknown girl
Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate
Note
Anokhi's nightmare
scars
Vikram's stubbornness
The Truth
The wives style.
Do you consider me your wife now?
Vikram and Preeti
vikram And preeti 2
Rishabh and Anokhi's photo.
Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.
Poor Rishabh
Swati Tiwari's attitude
Rishabh's condition.
Rohit imitated Anokhi
Rishabh and Anokhi's dance
Rishabh apologized
Shocking news
status of praveen
Anokhi's wish
Romantic Rishabh
Mithali's betrayal.
Sudhir's concern
small surprise
Alok in danger
Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.
Shobha's fear
Anokhi takes care of Rishabh.
Hardik's request
Truth
Shobha and Alok
Voice Message
Anokhi's trick
Anokhi says and Rishabh believes
some romantic moments
Again married
Omkar and Riya
Anokhi applies color on Rishabh
Happy Holi
Priti in Danger
Vikram saves Preeti
Shivika's broken heart
Anokhi confronts the truth
Anant gets to know about Anokhi
Shalini's threat
Anokhi's anger
Shivaay take care of Shivika
college admission form
Hardik is restless.
Rishabh's Cooking
Vikram's trick
Preeti's letter
3 months later
Vikram's anger and Rishabh's fun.
Mithali's rudeness and her dreams
The debate amongst all.
First day of college and trouble
Friendship with Ruhi Shukla.
request
Strong Anokhi
Anokhi's forgiveness
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Riya's love and Omi is worried
Preeti comes to Mumbai.
you idiots.
Dai Maa's arrival at Shergill Mansion
Swati came to Shergill Mansion.

I am not some eatable thing

51.9K 2.9K 172
נכתב על ידי SunitaVarma7

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Hearing Alok's words, Vikram and Hardik started smiling at each other and the very next moment they hugged Alok and said, "Now you are not alone uncle and we both promise that we will reunite you with your family."

Alok also smiled and put his hand on both their cheeks and said, "Whether I live my family again or not, I just want my family and you all to be safe and sound, I don't want anything more from life."

"Now you will not decide uncle what you will get or not, we will decide and as far as Anant Sethi is concerned, don't worry about him now because his countdown started from the time you told Rishabh about him, told him that he is after his wife. You will see uncle, Rishabh will not leave him, now that demon will eat him up without adding salt and pepper."

"You are calling my son a demon.  ” , saying this Alok pulled Vikram's ear.

Freeing his ears Vikram said, “ Hey Uncle, if I don't call a demon a demon, should I call him Papa's angel? You Don't know that when your executioner son kills someone, he kills in such a way that even after becoming a ghost, that person's soul does not wander around him, because he is afraid that his soul may also fall into the hands of that demon. ”

Mumbai_

Anokhi's room_

Rishabh was sitting on the sofa in Anokhi's room and was staring at Anokhi lying on the bed. It was 5:00 in the morning. The sun had come out and the rays of the sun were falling directly on Rishabh's face. But Rishabh dared to lower his eyelids even once.

Looking at him, it seemed as if he was not affected by the rays of the sun. But whether he was affected or not, Anokhi was definitely affected by the feeling of the sun on her face.

Anokhi slowly opened her eyes and got up and sat with her back against the headrest of the bed. Holding her head and closing her eyes tightly, she said, “Ah my head, it is hurting a lot.”

Rishabh who had come near her bed to see Anokhi awake, sat on the bed when he heard Anokhi's words and placed one of his hands on Anokhi's forehead and started pressing her head slowly.

Anokhi was getting relief from Rishabh's massage. She removed her hand from her forehead and sat comfortably. Rishabh slowly brought her closer to him, then Anokhi placed her head on his shoulder with her eyes closed.

Rishabh was massaging slowly and Anokhi was sitting peacefully with her eyes closed, feeling that relief.

Rishabh softly asked Anokhi, “Is it hurting a lot?”

“Hmmm”, Anokhi said with her eyes closed, but then she suddenly opened her eyes. Her head was on Rishabh's shoulder and Rishabh was looking at her face with his face bent.

Seeing Rishabh so close to her, Anokhi's breath stopped for a moment. Then she remembered Rishabh's behavior and his words last night and a fear took place in her eyes.

Anokhi removed her head from his shoulder and moved a little away from him. Anokhi was surprised by this. When she turned to get down from the bed, Rishabh caught her hand from behind.

Anokhi said softly, “Leave my hand, let me go.”

“I got a call from Alok Shergill.”, Rishabh said.

Hearing Alok's name, Anokhi was shocked and turned to look at Rishabh. Curiosity was clearly visible in her eyes. She wanted to know if Alok had said anything about Archana. Anokhi was afraid to ask Rishabh this question.

Rishabh could clearly see her state of mind in her eyes. He pulled her close and made her sit on his lap. Rishabh put the hair on her face behind her ears and started staring at her.

Anokhi also sat quietly on his lap. She did not say anything. She was just waiting for Rishabh to say something, then Rishabh looked into Anokhi's eyes and said, "Alok Shergill has given you a message. He has said to tell Anokhi that her wish has been fulfilled." Saying this, Rishabh told Anokhi everything that Alok had asked him to tell.

On hearing Rishabh's entire statement, Anokhi's green eyes widened in surprise.  A different glow was visible in her, happiness was visible. Tears welled up in her eyes and her lips started trembling. She wanted to say something but her tongue was not supporting her.

Rishabh was carefully noticing her every expression. He could see that Alok was right, this news was of utmost importance to Anokhi in her life.

Suddenly Anokhi hugged Rishabh and said while crying, “My wish has been fulfilled, it has been fulfilled. I was waiting for this day for years. Mumma is fine, Mumma is completely fine. Now nobody will call me a jinxed person. Now everything will be fine.”

“Mumma is fine.”, Rishabh repeated Anokhi’s words in his mind in surprise. He remembered his wedding day when Alok had said that Anokhi has no one, then why is Anokhi talking about her mother now?

All these thoughts were going on in Rishabh’s mind. Anokhi was expressing her happiness and the feelings of her heart while hugging Rishabh. She was probably not even aware at this time that she was hugging Rishabh and telling him about her mother.

Rishabh had to ask Anokhi about her mother, so he separated Anokhi from himself and looked at her face.

Anokhi's face had turned slightly red, but there was a smile on her lips. There were tears in her eyes, but there was happiness and sparkle in her eyes.

Rishabh could not ask his question to her after seeing Anokhi's happiness. He held Anokhi's face with both his hands and wiped her tears and said, "You were always waiting for this happiness, right?"

"Yes, I was waiting for this day for years. I was praying for Mumma's recovery for years and today Mumma is fine." Anokhi said while holding Rishabh's hands, then Rishabh kissed her forehead and said, "So this is a matter of happiness, but why are you crying Cupcake? Look what condition you have made yourself by crying. Your face has turned red, eyes have turned red. Does anyone cry like this in happiness?"

“ I don't know why but I feel like crying a lot. My tears are not stopping." Anokhi said while crying and her tears started falling faster.

Hearing her innocent words, a small smile came on Rishabh's lips. He kissed Anokhi on both her cheeks and said, "Okay, cry, but just for 5 minutes. You should be quiet after 5 minutes."

"Hmmm", saying this, Anokhi slowly nodded her head in yes. Then Rishabh hugged her and placed her head on his chest and started to calm her down by caressing her hair slowly.

Anokhi was trying to be quiet by hugging his chest with her eyes closed and her attempt was successful after 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, she became quiet.

Seeing her calm, Rishabh picked her up in his arms and took her to the washroom. Then taking her down from his arms, Rishabh said to her, "Cupcake, now you freshen up and get ready and come out.  You haven't eaten anything since last night, so come soon for breakfast."

Anokhi also nodded her head in agreement, so Rishabh turned and started to leave from there but Anokhi stopped him by holding the corner of his shirt.

Rishabh turned and looked at her, Anokhi looked at him and said softly, "My name is Anokhi."

Rishabh got confused by Anokhi's words. She said, "Are you telling me or asking me?"

"I am telling you that my name is Anokhi.", Anokhi said again.

"Yes, I know your name is Anokhi.", Rishabh said making a face.

"Then why do you call me Cupcake? I am not some eatable thing that you keep calling me Cupcake again and again.", Anokhi asked him innocently. Her lips had turned into a pout. She was confused.

Hearing her question, Rishabh's lips broke into a big smile. He was looking at his cute wife. He put his hand on Anokhi's waist and pulled her close to him.

Anokhi was looking at him with her eyes wide open with questioning eyes. Rishabh bent near her face and said mischievously, "You are an edible thing, but in the whole world only I can eat you."

Hearing Rishabh's words, Anokhi's eyes became moist. She asked fearfully, "You will really eat me. But how can you eat me, I am a human being and you don't even eat non-veg."

"Yes, I will not eat non-veg, I will eat cupcakes and cupcakes are veg." Rishabh said, confusing Anokhi further.

He was enjoying teasing Anokhi and Anokhi was really confused after hearing his words. Her forehead wrinkled.  She pulled out her lower lip a little and went into deep thought.

Rishabh was laughing a lot in his mind seeing Anokhi like this. He lightly touched Anokhi's nose with his nose and while leaving said, "Get ready quickly cupcake, otherwise I will eat you for breakfast today." Saying this, Rishabh left from there. Hearing his words, Anokhi started freshening up quickly out of fear.

When Rishabh came out of Anokhi's room, seeing the condition of the house, his forehead wrinkled and his eyes became narrow. The whole hall was decorated with red and white color balloons, everywhere decoration was done with the theme of red and white color.

Shivaay was hanging balloons on a pillar by climbing on the video. Below, Riya was handing him balloons one by one and Rohit, sitting comfortably on a chair next to him. He said to Shivaay while eating an apple, "Hey, do it quickly or else Choti si Bhabhi will come right now."

“ Shut up, you are sitting comfortably and eating and on top of that you are giving orders. If you say anything to me right now then I swear I will jump on you from here directly. Then along with my hands, my legs will also be bandaged." Saying this Shivaay gestured to jump. Rohit quickly stood up from his chair and took two steps back and glaring at him said, "Hey if you jump on me even by mistake then it will not be good for you. So do your work quietly and quickly." Saying this Rohit ran away from there. Seeing him running away Riya started laughing.

===================================

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

11K 438 14
The rathores. The family name which is spread all over the world for its "Power" , "Name" and "Fame " Two brothers who can give life for each other...
4.4M 208K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...