Nine Lives | A Liam Dunbar AU...

By obrodenaf

"What the hell? Are we in an episode of Supernatural or something?" (Disclaimer: This story is not based off... More

chapter one
chapter three
chapter 4
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fifteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter nineteen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
epilogue

chapter two

1.9K 44 25
By obrodenaf

(So that's how I imagine that cheerleading outfit except instead of it saying 'WMHS' it says 'BHHS' and the red is a darker shade like the shade of the lacrosse jerseys. And yes, that is the Cheerios outfit from Glee. Glee is one of my favorite shows.)

Blair was always careful when she wore her uniform. Coach Keenan said that if it ever got stained or ruined than she would throw a fit and probably throw someone off the team. Blair actually looked forward to wearing the uniform, it was comfortable and easy to move around in. She always loved being a cheerleader, it made her feel like she was actually apart of something and made her feel like she was important.

Whenever the cheerleaders wore their uniforms, a lot of people would stare. Mainly because everyone isn't use to seeing the cheerleaders in their uniforms all the time. Beacon Hills High School wasn't the type of school where cheerleaders wore their uniforms everyday. Game days and cheer competitions were the only times that Coach Keenan would allow the uniforms to be worn.

"Um, Blair, hello?" Brooklyn asked, snapping Blair out of her trans. "Are you even listening to me?"

Blair closed her locker and turned to face her best friend, "You have my full attention."

"So, I am having a party at my house after the lacrosse team wins their first game-"

"Hold on." Blair interrupted, "How do you even know the lacrosse team is going to win?"

Brooklyn laughed, "Because we always win."

Blair rolled her eyes. Everyone was always superstitious about the lacrosse team winning the first game of the season since whenever the team won the first game then they would always end up winning the championships.

Brooklyn cleared her throat, "Anyway, I figured to have a party at my house. Dates are optional, but I prefer that there's no dates so I don't feel like more of a loner than I already am... but I'll make an exception for you and Liam."

"My god!" Blair groaned, "Are you ever going to shut up about that?"

"No." Brooklyn smiled and Blair sighed.

"I'll see you at lunch."

"I'll miss you!" Brooklyn called as Blair walked down the hallway and to her chemistry class. Blair knew better, she knew that Brooklyn was never going to shut up and her and Liam even though the relationship was nonexistent. Blair wasn't even friends with Liam, but Brooklyn has always been persistent about what she believes in and apparently she believed in Blair and Liam.

~-~-

When lunch arrived, Blair was thankful. The morning seemed to last forever with chemistry class and then calculus class. She thought that she was never going to make it to lunch. Blair listened to her best friend go on about some guy in her European History class as they stood in line to get a bottle of water. Just this morning Brooklyn was calling herself a loner and now she wouldn't stop talking about a guy named Gavin who sat next to her.

"I'll bring over one of my video games tomorrow night. I am positive that I can kick your ass in one of them." Blair heard Mason say as he stood in line with Liam. "I know I've said this before, but there has to be at least one."

"Twenty dollars on whether you can beat me or not." Liam offered.

"Deal." Mason agreed.

"Well, if it isn't thing one and thing two." Brooklyn said, switching her conversation topic and turning around to look at Liam and Mason.

"Brooklyn." Blair spoke up, "You don't even know them."

"You're ruining the moment." Brooklyn whispered.

"You're ruining my life." Blair shrugged and Brooklyn lightly hit her best friend on the shoulders.

"And if isn't the cheerleaders." Mason replied and looked at Brooklyn, "Are you full of spirit for the game tonight?"

"Totally." Brooklyn said in a flat tone, "I'm full of so much spirit!"

"That's just a stereotype." Blair said, rolling her eyes.

"You boys are invited to my party tonight after the lacrosse game. Dates are required." Brooklyn informed and Blair turned her head and glared at her best friend.

"What are you doing?"

"Ruining your life." Brooklyn shrugged, "Liam, who are you going to take?"

"Never mind who he's gonna take!" Mason exclaimed, "Who the hell am I going to take?"

"I'm sure one of the soccer players would love to go with you." Liam smiled then looked to the table full of soccer players and pointed out the one who was checking out Mason. "And who am I taking? Blair, would you do the honor of accompanying me to-"

"Fine." Blair agreed and cut Liam off short. "Why not? It could be fun."

Liam look surprised and nodded, "That was easier than expected."

Mason tapped on Liam's shoulder and smiled, "That soccer player is totally checking me out. We should totally do a double date sometime."

~-~-

The cheerleading team sat on the grass as they stretched to get ready for the game. Coach Keenan and Coach Finstock were yelling at each other again and the lacrosse players were getting ready for the first game.

"Blair, did you bring an extra change of clothes for the party?" Brooklyn questioned.

"Yeah I drove to my house after school to get a change of clothes since I didn't want to risk getting the uniform dirty." Blair replied.

"That's smart. I wish I would've thought of that. Coach Keenan is going to get so mad at me since I know that I'll end up ruining my uniform." Brooklyn said.

Blair hung her head and sighed before looking back up at her best friend, "Brooklyn, the party is at your house.

"Right!" Brooklyn exclaimed then her facial expression dropped, "I am so stupid. I can't believe that actually just happened. Just imagine what would happen if you didn't remind me that the party was at my house and I was just driving around in confusion because I wouldn't know where it was located."

"Oh, Brooke, what would you do without me?"

Brooklyn shrugged, "I would probably be expelled by now."

"Hilary Keenan, you suck!" Coach Finstock yelled at the cheerleading Coach as she walked back to her team.

"Not as much as your team does!" Coach Keenan yelled back and clapped her hands together, "Okay team! Don't disappoint me out there! If you make me feel sick in any way, shape, or form during your routine then I will have you run until your captain or co-captain throw up!"

Blair felt a pit forming in her stomach and began to feel sick at the thought of her throwing up in cheer practice. She shook the feeling and got into formation. All that mattered now was the lacrosse game and the cheer routine.

~-~-

Everyone was celebrating. The lacrosse team won, and the only people who weren't celebrating was the losing team. Coach Keenan was so happy that she said the cheer team only had to run seven laps on Monday. She even hugged Coach Finstock but then started yelling that, and quote, "She was infected!" after realizing that she hugged him.

Blair was happy, but she was mainly happy that Coach Keenan was actually impressed. She threw her cheer bag over shoulder and made her way back into the school to change clothes. "Blair! There you are!" Brooklyn yelled as Blair walked into the girls locker room. There were a few others girls from the cheer team changing clothes as well.

"Don't you have to get to your house for the party?" Blair questioned as she set her bag on the bench.

"My party isn't for another half an hour. Let me help you get ready. You have a hot date and there is no way I am going to let you mess up." Brooklyn said as she rummaged through Blair's bag to find her other set of clothes.

"Brooke!" Blair exclaimed, "It's not even a date! You're taking this way too seriously! Why do you even care so much."

"I care so much because you never do anything for yourself! You never put yourself first and tonight, for once, I just want you to have fun and do something for yourself. You joined the cheer team for me and have done a whole bunch of other shit for me also. Tonight is your night and I want it to be perfect!" Brooklyn explained as she held up Blair's black dress, "This is actually pretty cute."

"Brooklyn, you know that I never willingly do stuff unless I'm okay with it." Blair said and folded her arms. "How about you do something for me, okay? Just let me be. I am not on a date with Liam and hell, I don't even know the dude! You go and get ready for your party. Tonight is your night too."

Brooklyn let out a heavy sigh, "Fine. But here are some things you need to remember. If you have sex, then use protection. If you don't then you'll get pregnant and ruin your whole entire life. Also, if you see Timothy Delgado then slap him in the face for me, kay? Thank you dear!" Brooklyn hugged her best friend and then ran out of the locker room.

"What the hell?" Blair questioned, "BROOKLYN!"

-------------

I still really love Brooklyn. I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far, because I really do enjoy writing it. Who would you picture as Coach Keenan? I like to picture Jane Lynch but there's no one else I an think of so.

I'm also really excited to write the story behind Brooklyn and Blair's friendship. It'll be interesting to write and see how you guys react.

Thank you all for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 359 7
CURRENTLY REWRITING!!! "๐ท๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก ๐ต๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ง๐‘ฆ" เผ„เผ„เผ„ "๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘‘๐‘œ...
11.9K 341 23
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘" Book 1 Stiles Stilinski x Fem!OC TW S1-2 Started: 04/17/24 ...
773K 20.8K 103
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ Riley Winters knew noth...
499 37 16
Well Beacon Hills just got a whole lot more dangerous. __________________________________________________ This is a Teen Wolf fan fiction and I will...