feels like french kisses - a...

By leen00566

he needs tutoring she needs money his friend gets him a tutor her brother gets her a job at his club she's... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
a/n
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41:

chapter 35

506 13 2
By leen00566

➪ flashing lights - kanye west, dwele

✰✰✰

Three days later:

Maëlys' pov:

As I rush through the hallway of my school to get to my first class of the day I get a couple of weird looks from other students. However, since I'm already a bit late I brush it off, not really caring why they're looking at me strangely. Thankfully, I get to the classroom earlier than I expected so I have a few minutes before class officially starts.

Due to our seats being in the last row I pass most of my classmates to get to Kaya and Amari, who are already waiting for me. But as I make my way through the room I get sent even more weird looks from the others.

"Do you guys know why everyone is staring at me today? Have I done something wrong?", I asks my friends as I sit down next to them.
"Have you been on Instagram today? It's basically all over Social Media", Riri gives me as an answer.
"Nah, I haven't really checked my phone so far since I overslept and I was too busy to get here on time", I tell them, "So what do you mean with 'it's all over Social Media'?"

Before she answers me Kai pulls out her phone seemingly looking for something on it and shows me the screen.
"This was posted yesterday evening", she explains as she hands me her phone.

———

liked by 893.442 users
thesun Young Bellingham partying with new girlfriend? Jobe Bellingham, younger brother of Real Madrid star Jude Bellingham, was spotted kissing a girl at a house party last Saturday. Insight sources say that Sunderland's number 7 is currently dating Maëlys Brooks, who turns out to be the younger stepsister of Jobe's teammate Mason Burtstow. How long they've been together so far remains a question unanswered. Let us know in the comments what you think of their relationship.
tagged: jobebellingham, xo.maëlys_brks

view all comments

———

"Oh my god, why would they post this? Can't they respect privacy for once? And which bitch send them this picture? Like who the fuck are these 'insight sources' supposed to be?", I question annoyed.
"It wasn't us, that's for sure", Amari says, "But technically anyone at the party could have taken that photo."
"I know, but there are barely any people who know that Mason and I aren't siblings by blood", I return.

"Well, there's one person that I can think of who knows this and is enough of an asshole to send a picture of you and Jobe kissing to a fucking newspaper", Kai tells us.
"Who are you thinking of?", Riri asks before I can.
"It was obviously Darien."
With a groan I throw my head back realizing Kaya is definitely right.

"God, it's bad enough that he can't accept that I'm happy without him and that he has to interfere with my life as much as he can. But there's no need for him to go after Jobe as well", I complain.
"Somebody should lock him up", Kai shrugs making Riri and I laugh.

"But now it at least makes sense why I got so many notifications from Instagram this morning", I say and pull out my phone. As I open up Instagram I'm confronted with the number of how many people followed me overnight.
"Holy shit, Lee. You've got like 20.000 new followers", Riri exclaims as she looks at my screen.

"Girls, please put your phones away and pay attention", we suddenly hear our teacher's voice.
With a few chuckles we do as he says so he turns his attention back to the rest of the class.
"I didn't even notice him come in", Kai whispers to Riri and I.
"Me neither", I say quietly with a small laughter.

———

Jobe's pov:

👤

Mamas🫣❤️
have you seen the article from the sun?

My man😮‍💨🤍
yeah
jude sent me the link earlier
you okay?
how's your insta doing?

Mamas🫣❤️
i'm okay
i don't care if people know we're dating
just wish we could've decided when to
announce it yk
and my insta hasn't crashed yet🤷🏽‍♀️
but i have like 20k new followers🫣💀

My man😮‍💨🤍
well congrats ig

Mamas🫣❤️
💀

My man😮‍💨🤍
and yeah it should've been our decision
do you know who could be the
'insight source'

Mamas🫣❤️
kai said it was probably darien and i
agree with her
who else would send a fucking pic of us
kissing to a newspaper
plus he's the only one attending the party
that knows mason's technically
my stepbrother

My man😮‍💨🤍
yeah mason figured it was darien
after i told him that we ran into him
at the party
ngl it's really petty of him to basically
out our relationship to the public just
bc he can't handle that you're with
me now

Mamas🫣❤️
very true
kai said earlier that someone should lock
darien up😭

My man😮‍💨🤍
the girl is speaking facts🤷🏽‍♂️
someone should

Mamas🫣❤️
jobe😭

My man😮‍💨🤍
what?
i don't like that he's still trying to get
back with you

Mamas🫣❤️
protective jobe unlocked🔓🫢

My man😮‍💨🤍
i'll always be protective over you
but i'll try not to show it too much if
bothers you

Mamas🫣❤️
no don't stop
it's hot ngl🫣

My man😮‍💨🤍
ik you can't see me but just so you
know i'm smirking rn

Mamas🫣❤️
of course you are😭

My man😮‍💨🤍
anyways
can i come over to yours after training?

Mamas🫣❤️
i've got volleyball practice from five to seven
so i'm not sure

My man😮‍💨🤍
don't care
i'll come over anyways
i wanna see you

Mamas🫣❤️
you saw me less two days ago baby

My man😮‍💨🤍
so?
anyways can i sleep over as well?
i'll just put my stuff for training in
my car so i won't have to get it
tomorrow

Mamas🫣❤️
sure
ig i'll see you later then

My man😮‍💨🤍
yes you will

Mamas🫣❤️
alright i gotta go now though and
head to my next class

My man😮‍💨🤍
have fun
bye🫶🏽

Mamas🫣❤️
bye🫶🏽

———

After training:

"Oh, and Jobe, Andrew from Media wants to talk to you before you go home", my physio tells me as I'm just about to leave.
"Okay, I'll head right to him in a minute. Thanks for the check up", I reply before I walk out of the room closing the door behind me.

I then make my way to Andrew's office. I've got a pretty good idea of what he wants to talk about.
As I reach the door I knock and only a few seconds later I hear a 'come in'.
"Ah, Jobe, good that you're here. I guess you got my message then", Andrew greets me as I walk into the office and motions me to sit down in front of his desk.

"You probably know why I asked you to come here, don't you?"
"I'm guessing it's about the article about me and my girlfriend", I return.
"You're guessing correctly. Unfortunately we can't make The Sun take it down, we already tried that."
"Yeah, I figured. But it's honestly alright, trust me", I shrug.

"I'm glad you seem to have no problem with your relationship being out to the public now. Have you talked to your girlfriend yet?", Andrew questions.
"Yeah, I texted Maëlys earlier. She doesn't care either. Though it would have been nice if we could've been the ones to make our relationship public, you know."

"I completely understand that. And honestly thank god that you two are so chill about it. Otherwise this whole situation would be way more complicated", he chuckles.
"This also makes this conversation shorter than it could have been", he adds, "If you or your girlfriend have any problems with fans or haters in the future just come to me or someone else from the media team and we'll help you sort it out. Other than that you're free to go."

"Thanks. And we will, but hopefully we won't need to", I say as I stand up from my seat.
"Let's hope so. Now get out and enjoy the rest of your day", Andrew tells me with a smile.
"Thank you, you too", I reply before I make my way out of his office.

———

chapter 35 is now finished as well.
again more of a filler chapter with some darien being an asshole😀.
i can't believe both the english and german football season are almost over.
let's just hope city won't win the prem🤞🏼.
thankfully the euros are in june.
and i'm actually pretty excited for them🤷🏼‍♀️.
and they're in the country i live in so that's a plus😌.
anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter.
don't forget to vote and comment.
see you in the next one.
love yous💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 447 89
y𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐡𝐚...
49.8K 678 30
"I only ever thought that there were only two kinds of love The kind you'd kill for and the kind you'd die for But you, my darling You were the kin...
51.6K 1K 40
Aurora has always had one goal; to study and get as far away as possible from her house. Life was never easy for her but it seemed to get worse when...
3K 73 11
Akira and Jobe are childhood bestfriends, but what happens when they start to develop feeling for eachother?