Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King

By SunitaVarma7

What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of... More

Book Cover and Disclaimer
A bond bound by compulsion.
surekha's bitter words for anokhi
Rishabh's torture
Shobha's warning to Anokhi
Rishabh's reason for the marriage.
Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.
Anokhi is handicapped.
Anokhi, Rohit and Riya's talks
Praveen and Shanaya's relationship
the seven rings
Anokhi's scarf
Anokhi's creativity
Rishabh come back
Riya's wish
Anokhi made breakfast
Rishabh prepared gift for Anokhi
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Rishabh finds out the truth
Rishabh came hospital
Anokhi's mom
Rishabh's guilt
Welcome Anokhi
Rishabh cares
Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.
First kiss
Kalandi
face reveal
Rishabh's action surprise everyone
Alok got shot
Rishabh's care
you are lucky
Alok's word
Anant Sethi
Alok's letter.
Alok scaring Kalandi.
Poor Rohit
Mittal Family
Anokhi's old memories
Vikram meets an unknown girl
Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate
Note
Anokhi's nightmare
scars
Vikram's stubbornness
I am not some eatable thing
The wives style.
Do you consider me your wife now?
Vikram and Preeti
vikram And preeti 2
Rishabh and Anokhi's photo.
Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.
Poor Rishabh
Swati Tiwari's attitude
Rishabh's condition.
Rohit imitated Anokhi
Rishabh and Anokhi's dance
Rishabh apologized
Shocking news
status of praveen
Anokhi's wish
Romantic Rishabh
Mithali's betrayal.
Sudhir's concern
small surprise
Alok in danger
Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.
Shobha's fear
Anokhi takes care of Rishabh.
Hardik's request
Truth
Shobha and Alok
Voice Message
Anokhi's trick
Anokhi says and Rishabh believes
some romantic moments
Again married
Omkar and Riya
Anokhi applies color on Rishabh
Happy Holi
Priti in Danger
Vikram saves Preeti
Shivika's broken heart
Anokhi confronts the truth
Anant gets to know about Anokhi
Shalini's threat
Anokhi's anger
Shivaay take care of Shivika
college admission form
Hardik is restless.
Rishabh's Cooking
Vikram's trick
Preeti's letter
3 months later
Vikram's anger and Rishabh's fun.
Mithali's rudeness and her dreams
The debate amongst all.
First day of college and trouble
Friendship with Ruhi Shukla.

The Truth

40.5K 2.5K 158
By SunitaVarma7

Sorry I did not give the chapter yesterday☹️ but I will give regular chapters from tomorrow🤗🥰

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Vikram's words broke Alok's patience. His eyes became moist and he stood with his back towards Vikram and Hardik.

Vikram and Hardik looked at each other and came and stood in front of him. Hardik said, "Uncle, 20 years is a long time and your time is also over. How long will you bear this alone? Tell us, your mind will get lighter."

"Uncle, maybe this is the right time. Tell us that you did not cheat Shobha Aunty. Uncle, you still love her, right?", Vikram also said.

Alok sat down on the ground on the side of the road and kept both his hands on his knees and started thinking about the past memories. Vikram and Hardik came beside him and sat on the ground in the same way and started looking at him.

Alok said with a choking voice, "Yes, I still love my Shobha. I have never cheated her. How can I cheat her, she is my life.  But the circumstances had become such that I had to destroy my life myself, I had to distance myself from my life. ”

“ What exactly happened that time Uncle? ” Vikram asked, placing his hand on his hand.

Alok said looking at him, “ You must remember that time Vikram, when Rishabh drove a car at the age of 10 and had an accident. ”

“ Not only me, no one can forget that Uncle. Maybe all this started from that day. Everyone's life started getting ruined from that day. ” Vikram also said thinking about those days.

Hardik was watching them both and listening to their conversation. He knew which day Vikram and Alok were talking about, but he was not able to think about that day. Because Hardik was not with Rishabh since childhood, rather they became friends during college days.

Alok said, “Maybe not, all this did not start from that day.”

“What do you mean uncle?” Vikram asked in confusion. Alok said, “Once I came to Kolkata from Dehradun for some business deal. There I met Anand Sethi. At that time I did not know that he was involved in wrong things, so we became friends and then one day I bumped into Kalandi. That day I came to know that Kalandi is a brothel owner and Anand Sethi himself was the broker of that brothel. After knowing all this, I understood at that very moment that Anant Sethi can stoop to any level for his benefit. Because Kalandi is his real sister.”

Hearing this from Alok, Vikram and Hardik were shocked, but both of them did not say anything and calmly waited for Alok to say more.

Alok further said, “I had come back to Dehradun from Kolkata but I did not know that my happiness had been jinxed by Kalandi and Anant Sethi.  Kalandi wanted me and Anand Sethi wanted my money. Both of them tried very hard to get both the things, but could never get them. But maybe luck was with them and one day they got the chance. Rishabh made a bet with his senior in school and stubbornly left the house alone in his car. But he did not know that the brakes of the car he had taken had failed. Anant Sethi told me this, because he was the one who made the brakes of the car fail. I left for home directly from the office and called Shobha and told her about breaks and said Shobha not to let Rishabh leave the house. But by then it was too late, Rishabh had left and when Shobha came to know that Rishabh had taken the car which brakes are failed, she also followed Rishabh. All knew Rishabh was smart since childhood, he had learned to drive a car at the age of 10 but due to brake failure he was unable to handle the car. Rishabh was driving at a high speed on the roads of Dehradun, protecting his car from everyone and as you all know, to stop Rishabh's car, Shobha brought her car in front of his car, due to which both of them met with an accident. Rishabh was slightly injured in the accident, but Shobha's car was completely overturned and her leg got stuck in the steering wheel, due to which her legs were badly injured. "

"And then the doctor told that Shobha aunty will never be able to walk and you told everyone that you do not want to waste your life with a handicapped woman and leaving everything, you went to Kalandi.  But this was not true uncle, right.”, Vikram said interrupting Alok.

Listening to his words, Alok nodded and said, “Yes this was just an excuse to get away from everyone because Kalandi and Anand Sethi were blackmailing me. Anand Sethi wanted me to join him and Kalandi wanted me to leave Shobha forever and I was helpless and I agreed to their demand.”

“ But what was your compulsion uncle? ” ,  Hardik asked Alok so he said, “While driving the car, Rishabh’s car collided with a pregnant lady but at that time Rishabh could not pay attention to that lady and his car went ahead and that lady was none other than Anokhi’s mother Archana Mittal.”

As soon as Alok finished speaking, Vikram and Hardik’s eyes widened with surprise.

Both of them could not believe that such a huge tragedy could happen. It means that the accident not only ruined the lives of Rishabh, Shobha and Alok but also completely ruined the lives of Anokhi and her mother.

Alok further said, “Anant Sethi showed me such evidence that could put a murder charge on Rishabh because Archana Mittal's condition had become very critical and her child's life was also in danger. Anant Sethi gave me two options. Either I join him or he will ruin my son's life because going to jail at such a young age would have ruined Rishabh's entire life and for the sake of my son, I agreed to Anant Sethi's words.  After that Anant Sethi somehow hushed up the accident and the Mittal family never came to know that Archana Mittal's accident was caused by Rishabh's car because Anant Sethi made one of his men responsible for the accident and sent him to jail. After that I started doing wrong things with Anant Sethi. One after two, two after three and in this way I supported Anant Sethi in many wrong deeds and kept getting stuck in that quagmire. So much so that 20 years have passed and I have not been able to come out of that quagmire and in all this I forgot Archana Mittal. But years later when I went for a business deal, I saw Archana Mittal's picture and at that very moment I recognized her. I got information about all of them and then I came to know how the Mittal family had made Anokhi's life hell. That girl suffered a lot, a lot, that too without any fault.  Anant Sethi's greed, Rishabh's childishness and my love for Rishabh completely ruined Anokhi's life and when I saw Anant Sethi searching for Anokhi like a madman, I decided that this time I will not let even a single harm come to Anokhi's life. If I had protected Anokhi, then Anant Sethi would not have taken 2 minutes to know about her. That's why I got her married to Rishabh.

Alok was speaking in his painful voice remembering those days and Vikram and Hardik were listening to his pain by looking at him with moist eyes.

Vikram put his hand on Alok's shoulder and asked, "Alok uncle why did you never tell this to anyone? Why did you bear everyone's abuses, everyone's hatred, everyone's contempt? Rishabh hates you a lot uncle and that too for something that you never did and Shobha aunty, she still loves you. We all have seen the pain of being separated from you in her eyes. You should have told her."

"No, I could not tell Vikram. If you people are feeling like this after knowing this, then just think what Shobha and Rishabh will go through when they will know that because of his one mistake, his childishness, the lives of two people got completely ruined? I know Rishabh was wrong and he had received the punishment for his mistake in his childhood, by being separated from his father, seeing his mother's helplessness, hearing from the doctor that his mother would never be able to walk. But it was thanks to God that Papa brought Shobha to Mumbai, he got her treated and my Shobha got well. Otherwise if my Shobha had not been well, I would not have been able to stay away from her for so many years. But I also know that this punishment is not enough. Rishabh will get his real punishment. ”

"But uncle, have you ever thought what will happen to Anokhi the day she will come to know that the one who ruined her life, put her mother in coma is none other than Rishabh?", Hardik asked softly.

As soon as he finished his question, there was complete silence there. Only the sound of leaves moving slowly was coming. Alok stood up from his place and moved two steps forward.

Vikram and Hardik also stood up from their place and started looking at him. Alok put one of his hands on the tree and without looking at them said, “I don't know how Anokhi will feel after knowing all this about Hardik? I don't even know if she will accept this truth or not? But she has a right to know, she has a right to punish me and rishabh and I just know that if Anokhi has to be saved from Anant Sethi, then she will have to stay with Rishabh and I got Anokhi married to Rishabh because through this marriage Anokhi would get the thing which she lacks the most in her life and which she desires the most.”

“What is that?”, Vikram and Hardik both asked together, then Alok said, “A complete family and the love of the family. Anokhi always wanted a family and she got that family after this marriage.  She got a grandfather, my Shobha who loved her like a mother, my younger brother Ajay who would put his hand on her head like a father, Surekha may scold her but the day she accepts Anokhi, you will see that she will love her like her own daughter. She got friends like Rohit and Riya who are more than siblings, a brother like you all.” Saying this, Alok was silent for a moment and then said with a light smile, “And I am sure, Anokhi’s innocence will settle in Rishabh's heart and he will love her immensely and the day all the grievances of their lives will go away and from that day onwards their love will grow in such a way that they will not need anyone else. They both will complete each other and I am sure Rishabh will give Anokhi all the happiness of life.”

===================================

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
342K 22.3K 42
𝓓𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 "𝓣𝓸 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓼 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮, 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮...
259K 17.2K 54
when two people with same ego and arrogance collide . let's see if they make themselves or break themselves will they distroy eachother or...
250K 11.7K 36
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...