BIG(Crossover X Child Reader)

By Williamjwb87

"Be Careful what you wish For"Who knew that phrase was actually true After Gazing at The stars and Seeing a S... More

Bio
Prologue
Official Opening
The new kid
Meeting the Class!A Musical Number?
Settling in and First day of Class
Dealing with Bullies
Classes
Girls being weird
The next part...
night with the class
Surprise Villian attack!Time to be a Sentai
Hanging Out with a Shinobi Girl
The Next Morning And Class reaction
Start Of..........Something!
(Y/n)'s Hero Costume
Hero training and Part one Of An Arc!
Part two of An Arc:Villain Attack
Part Three of An Arc:Final Fight
The "BIG" Christmas Special
Season 2 Trailer
Opening 2
Who You Are...
(Y/n) Gets Training with a "Montage"
A New Friend!Yagyu Gets Jealous!
The Chikara Festival arc:Part 1
Bonus Chapter:Others....
The Chikara Festival arc:Part 2
The Chikara Festival arc:Part 3
Chikara Festival arc Finale:(Y/n) vs. Haru
S2 Arc 2 Trailer
Opening 3
Aftermath
(Y/n) Wakes up!Time for Internships
Internship & Power Choices
Start of the internship!
Internships Day 1
Internships part 3
Internships part 4
Internships part 5
Internships part 6
Internships Finale and Back to Class

Internships part 2

43 0 0
By Williamjwb87

He Screamed and Ran away in terror since he was too scared to fight but after tripping,he fell and looked up and saw the monster's foot about crush him and he raised his arms as he yelled.

(Y/n):NO!

He was too scared to open his eyes but when he felt nothing,He decided to open them and he saw that he was somehow holding it's leg up and everyone cheering him after seeing him do that.

Smiling to himself after witnessing his own feat,he begins to spin the beast until he let go and sent it to the sun.

Smiling at his work,he turns to the people and says...

(Y/n): There's no need to fear,Underdog is here!

We Open to a Screen Of darkness with Our MC slowly appearing until words begin to be spoken.

??:Kowaresō de mo, yami ni tachimukatte

(Y/n) looks scared at first but he Immediately Changed to that of a Brave Face as he runs with a White light appearing as well as the title of this Fic in stone saying "BIG"

??:Kizutsuite mo kokoro wa sakebitsuzukeru yo

(Y/n) was Running as flashes of what Haru did to him appeared.

??:Haiiro no nichijō ga boku o tsutsumikomu

We see (Y/n) Walking through the School but everything is Black,White and Gray.

??:Mune ni himeta yume o oimotome

Yagyu is shown Contemplating something as she looks at her Reflection.

??:Tokini tsuyosa o kodoku ni kaeteiku

Bakugou is shown trying to Relax until it switches to asia doing a Prayer and Ruby Visiting her Mom's Memorial.

??#2:Hōkō tte ita

??:Samayotteita

It Shows Akko as looks at the stars before looking at the shiny Rod.

??:Gensōdarake no jidai ni boku wa kensō ni oboreta

(Y/n) looks around him as he appears to Sigh as it was everything that he imagined until it vanishes with The Attack of Villains and Monsters.

??:Kowaresō de mo, yami ni tachimukatte

(Y/n) was shown battling the Field of Monsters as Naegi Joined him,Alongside Kiba.

??:Kizutsuite mo kokoro wa sakebitsuzukeru yo

Hibari Appears on the Scene and Kicks A Villain as The rest of team Hanzo Join in and begin to fight as well.

??:Hoshikuzu no yōna kibō o dakishimete

A dark Entity Appears and Towers over The Class Causing them to look on in Fear.

??:Imada owarinu koto o shinjite

They All look in fear but (Y/n) steps foward as he Turns to his classmates and Smiles causing them to smile as well before they all Charged at the entity.
__________________________________________________________________________________

We open to see the school of Kurosu academy with the staff reviewing the students.

Ozpin:Ruby Rose,Leader of Team RWBY as well as Our Youngest Student with her being 15.

He says as Clips of Ruby fighting were shown until it switched to another student,this one being Iida during hero class and training as sirzechs spoke.

Sirzechs:Tenya Iida,Hero Name of Ingenium in honor of his brother,his Quirk Is one that Grants him Engines within his Calves.

They all say their own thoughts as they review all the students until....

Hanzo:And the Newest student of Our dear school,the little Unique fellow named (Y/n) (L/n) and his power was akin to Reality Manipulation

Hanzo says as Clips of our toddler teen using toon force and being himself were shown.

Aizawa sighs and said that He Is Impressive but He wonders if it was wise to let The boy do an Internship.

A flashback occurs as it showed the Festival and what happened..

Present Mic(Voiceover):Oh yeah....That.

With His Endowed strength,he approaches Haru but immediately Fell as everyone Goes....

Everyone:EEEEEEHHHH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The One who Saved the School and Made them Part of A Dance Was KO'ed?!

Before the teachers Could Announce his Defeat,Our toddler teen Got up and revealed he's Okay but when He tries to Call upon His Toon Force,it doesn't Work..

(Y/n):W-what?

Nezu(Voiceover):he somehow lost his powers...

He looks at his hands and Questions what happened to his ability before Haru Unknowingly answered the Question.

Haru:Like My power?It's a nullification Type or To Be Accurate,It can nullify powers of others,Negating their effects and effectively rendering My target,a normal being.

(Y/n) being....."Special" Compared to his Unofficial Preschool Rival and His High school Classmates,he simply says...

(Y/n):Huh?

Haru sighs as he dumbs it down by saying.

Haru:I prevent people from Using Their Powers.

(Y/n) goes 'Oh!' As he understood Now but was worried about how He'll take on Haru until he was struck by a Strange Ball as Haru smirks saying.

Haru:I also have a secondary Ability that's Stronger and More Dangerous because It allows me To DESTROY a power....permanently.

In present day,the teachers wonder if that was Done,out of spite or for a reason..

(Y/n) as well as the rest of Kurosu gasp at this,Power Destruction?!they couldn't Believe it.

(Y/n) didn't want this to be true as he falls to the ground wondering how can he protect his Parents without the toon force.

With our toddler teen Distracted,Haru uses this Chance to Attack and Begins to Mercilessly Beat on his fellow Toddler teen as Everyone could Just watch.

Eventually,It got to the point where Our dear (Y/n) Had a black eye As well as Bleeding & a few broken bones as he wondered what he could do and Haru's Words Made it Worse as he shouted...

Haru:NOW,THE WORLD SEES YOU FOR WHAT YOU REALLY ARE!YOU'RE A MORON AND ALWAYS WILL BE!YOU DO NOTHING BUT EAT,SLEEP,PLAY & REPEAT AND ALL YOU DO IS COLOR AND SAY HOW YOU WANNA PROTECT YOUR PARENTS!

Miranda(Voiceover): There's also the matter on what that boy said to him.

(Y/n) and the others in the stadium Began to Beg him to stop but he doesn't listen.

Haru:YOU CAN'T PROTECT YOUR FRIENDS,YOUR NEW SCHOOL OR YOUR PARENTS!YOU CAN'T EVEN PROTECT YOURSELF!

(Y/n) began to cry as haru was Right Since everytime that he fought,it was The toon force that did it all,Not Him but without it?....he can't protect His family,Friends Or Anyone That he cares about...

(Y/n):'I guess.....I Should just Give U-'

????:NO!

Haru and (Y/n):Huh?/H-huh?

They both look up and see Miyako,Aveline and Luna as well as His Classmates.

They all agreed with one thing that If it wasn't for the rest of the class,(Y/n) wouldn't be here and Another thing that they agreed on is...

Sirzechs(Voiceover):(Y/n) is tough,He Doesn't go down easily,so he'll be okay.

With the toddler teen,himself...He Sneezed As he Helped fire fighters put out Fires.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
38.9K 539 16
(Son of Shaquille O'Neal Male Reader X Crossover Harem) Y/N O'Neal is the son of Shaquille O'Neal, the most famous figure in the world. He was taught...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
76.3K 3.7K 16
♡ 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐈 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬. (Slight) 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮...