I'm possessed in classroom of...

بواسطة Misterloser890

I lost my account so I rewriting it. title says it all. المزيد

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
not a chapter
chapters will de delayed
chapter 21
chapter 21.5
pictures
pictures 2
chapter 22
pictures 3
pictures 4
pictures 5
character backstory. 1
chapter 23
pictures 6
pictures 7
chapter 24
upcoming spoilers.
horikita pov.
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
pictures new
chapter 32
ai ayanokoji statements
kushida's type .
notice
chapter 33
chapter 34
kushida monologue (updated)
chapter 35
uh...
koenji x kushida
butterfly ( ayanokoji )
date ?
kushida diary ( females edition )
kushida diary ( boys edition )
morning routine

manabu ....

336 20 7
بواسطة Misterloser890

Kushida was in her way to the student council room.

She have to discuss something very important with the president.

Very important.

Kushida goes to student council on the break .

Knocks on the doors .

" President ! Cutie senpai are you inside ?" Kushida shouted from outside of the student council door.

Cutie senpai - tachibana.

Tachibana opened the door with her face red.

" How many times have I told you not to call me that !?!" Tachibana said to kushida with a blushing face.

" Hehe but everytime I said it you're face goes to cute more than already it is " kushida smirked and winked at her.

' goddamn it she is so cute ' kushida thought to herself.

Tachibana ready to about again at kushida flustered.

" Let her inside " it was manabu who was sitting at a chair , inside the student council room.

Tachibana still let her inside the council room.

Kushida gave a playful smile to tachibana while going inside .

" What do you want kushida ?" Manabu said his voice filled with authority.

' seriously these horikta siblings has more authority tone in their voice than actual open communication ' kushida thought to herself while both horiktas.

' but if I don't mind suzune being so dominant on me though ' kushida started drooling over her s.o.m imagination.

" kushida ?" Manabu voice return her back to reality.

" Ah yes sir ! " Kushida said little sad her fantasies suddenly stopped.

" What does the matter you want to talk to me with ? " Manabu asked her.

" Ah ! That is....." Kushida side eyes tachibana who still in the room.

" I want to talk alone with you , president " kushida said.

" I'm not leaving you with her , president , knowing her perverse behaviors " tachibana said to manabu while looking at kushida with suspicion.

' tf 🤨'

" Hey , I'm horny person not pervert......that doesn't make anything better right ?" Kushida facepalming herself for what she said.

" But really , I have only interested in the other horikta , the more cuter , the more slender , the more tsundere one , the more premium one " kushida drooling with fangirling her girl right before her brother.

Tachibana and manabu stayed silent.

Manabu sighed and said to tachibana.

" Wait outside , tachibana , I listen to her what she says " manabu said.

" But president !"

" Don't worry cutie senpai , the only horikta I will fuck in the world If I got the chance is the little sister ....... Damn why I am so horny today....wait I'm everyday though "

Kushida said to herself while fully understanding her personality.

A silence fell in the council room.

" Tachibana-" manabu going to say to tachibana to go outside.

" No you manage with her president " tachibana cut him off and went outside of the council room with a dead expression.

" Cutie senpai let's talk more sometimes , I really want to know you more " kushida waved her hand.

As tachibana went outside.

" Hehe even her dead expression is so cute , now I think about it she is legal right ?" Kushida excitedly asked manabu.

" Kushida ..." Manabu said with the eyes with stop the nonsense look.

" Oh yeah... I came to discuss with you about something very Important president..." Kushida said with her eyes full of seriousness

That was the first time he seen that much serious in her eyes for the first time , he actually interested.

" And what is it ?" Manabu asked her.

Kushida leaned in closer

....

" Give me some embarrassing childhood stories about horikta tsun !!!" Kushida said smiling like a idiot.

"..."

"What ?" Manabu shocked , this was the serious thing she want to discuss about.

" I mean , your her older brother president , you must know about embarrassing stories about her childhood , I want to know about that precious cute things she done as a child !!!" Kushida said with happiness.

" You're... " Manabu sighed , he expected too much from her.

" And also my attempt to blackmail her with her cute pics doesn't working lately , so I jumping to embarrassing stories of childhood "

Kushida said all giddy , like she doesn't just said she blackmail horikta.

" You blackmail her with what ? " Manabu sighed .

" Her cute pics , she is so cute sometimes , I capture the moments , like she was so preciously cute at that times " kushida fangirling horikta for the third time today .

Manabu sighed.

" Look kushida I don't have anything to do with your nonsense " manabu slightly annoyed.

" This isn't nonsense , this is preciousness " kushida said flatly.

"..."

" You should be focusing on achieving class A rather on this kind of trivial and nonsensical things you know " manabu said not understanding this girl at all.

" Hmmm.. yeah... But can you tell me the stories though ?" Kushida still persistent.

Manabu annoyed .

" I thought you're impressive when you saved your class at first month points problems , but now feels like you're just as defective as the students in your class " manabu said to her in serious tone.

" Uh ?"

" I couldn't accept the fact that my own sister is in this defective class with these defective people , I wish I didn't have a sister defective as her " manabu said.

Kushida freezed.

Kushida stand there silent for few minutes.

"Kushida ?" Manabu noticed her abnormally quietness.

Suddenly kushida smiled cutely .

" Can I tell something president ?" Kushida asked him in a cute tone.

" What is it again ?" Manabu anticipating her to say to say something to say something idiotic , nonsense things.

" You're asshole " kushida said smiling cutely.

Manabu freezed hearing her words.

" You're fucking asshole.

Shitty bag.

Shit of a older brother .

You may be a model student but youre also an example of shit ass hoe " kushida said all this with cute smile.

" Kushida you're crossing the line " manabu said with anger.

" You already crossed the line by berating my classmates " kushida said to him.

" You're class of defectives , I don't how suzune end up there , I thought she had so much potential to think she be wasted " manabu said .

" What do you know about her ?!?" Kushida yelled at him with anger.

Manabu stopped in his tracks.

" Do you what food she likes ?

Do you know what food she dislikes ?

Do you know what her favorite color ?

Do you even know what her favorite subject ?"

Kushida yelled at him with anger in her eyes.

" At least know how much she much hard working she was " kushida took her play on audio recording.

"Hey horikta tsun ? Are you still up ? It's 11:30 , you know ?" Kushida throw her phone

" If you know it's this late , why did you call me ?" Horikta said sound both annoyed and tired.

" Just to make sure you're not killing yourself by over studying again ~ I don't want my wife die before me " kushida said.

" I'm ...yeah I'm studying " horikta said not want to argue that much.

" You know horikta tsun , you don't have to push this much effort you know ? Take a rest and ride and shine in the morning " kushida said.

" No , I have to study to push beyond my limits to achieve class A " horikta said.

".."

" Why are so quiet all of the silent ?" Horikta asked her.

" Hey. Horikta tsun what is your intention to reach class A ?" Kushida already knowing the answer though.

" What do you mean ? Of course we have to reach class A " horikta said.

" You want your brother recognize you right ?" Kushida said.

".."

" Yes ..." Horikta defeated easily.

" Is your brother really worth that much ?" Kushida said to horikta sighing.

" You don't know anything about him , my brother always been a role model to everyone from a young age he was a golden child he is perfect , smart , strong , like every little sibling I wanted to be like him , wanted him to be proud of me like I was for him , so I always try and work hard to prove myself to him but never once ....he was proud of me .. I isolate myself to solely to become someone he can be proud to be call his sister guess ... I was failure "horikta said with tired and sadness.

"... Horikta tsun you're not failure
"

" I don't need your comforting -"

" I mean it horikta tsun , you're one of the people with true potential , I Know you're a bit stubborn , hard on top , but you're improving horikta tsun from the day I met you in just a few days you transformed from " I don't need human relationships " to a leader who works on behalf of others , you're a great person , horikta tsun , just need more time to show you actually are " kushida said .

" Hey -"

" but horikta tsun , you don't have to be like another person ,you great as you are , don't follow him as a role model be the person you are , I'm sure that one day many future people would follow you as a role model " kushida said proudly about horikta.

" Kushida .."

" And also your brother sounded like a intense brocon , don't tell anyone they might think you're a pervert for your brother " kushida said..

" You -"

" Kidding " kushida said laughing.

That's where the recording ends.

" You don't how much she works to make you proud , you don't know how much great potential she actually has to be a better person than you are , don't ever try to berate her especially before me president , I won't be using my words next time " kushida said with pure threatening gaze with cute smile.

Kushida turn back to the door .

" And also for the words I said , I'm not going to apologise , what I said is true , I don't care if you expell me for using vulgar language , what I said is absolutely true of what I think about you " kushida said walking outside.

As kushida walked outside of the council room.

Manabu standing there in silence.

' the man was stunned to speak ' kushida thought to herself while leaving.

______________________________________

Should I make a part 2 I don't actually have a idea about it though 🥲.

It was another failed attempt to make a reaction chapter goddamn it , why I can't actual reaction chapter.

Also for the people who were wondering why kushida recorded her call with horikta , she wanted to hear it everyday before sleeping , just to have good sleep .....right?.

She have a playlist of all girls voices though.

Whenever she wants to get married to specific girl . She hears the voice before sleeps in her dream , she get married with them , she doesn't have any ulterior motives alright 😡😡😡.

And also I think I hate manabu a bit , I don't know why ?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.9K 126 10
This is crossover ff of COTE and Hyouka.
16.4K 328 6
Disclaimer:- * English is not my native Language *Classroom of the Elite does not belong to me.. *Its just a fanfiction, and all the characters of...
85.5K 3.8K 20
Himeno Yuki is second best girl, ya know. Just some random stories about them in class 1-B
610K 17.7K 106
OK. So, this is just a compilation of different one shots with Ayanokouji along with all waifus in COTE, and by ALL, I literally mean ALL specially...