Arsh's Nesta

By sublimeblue

••• |Mad Lover| Obsessive Husband | • | Secret obsession|••• ~ Mr... More

Arsh's Nesta
| COUPLE AESTHETICS |
a. what's in Arsh's Nesta
b. what's not in Arsh's Nesta
1. The First Royal Interview Ever
2. His Arrogance hurts me
3. I crave for Blood, Power and _____ .
COVERS
4. Rascal & Ugly Giant Teddy
5. What's my mistake Hukum ?
6. Breakfast Delicacies
7. Barged into his Life
8. Panipuri with Mr. Husband
9. Open heart with Husband
10. Cruel wait of 12 years
11. Is Hukum a Stalker?
12. The wallpaper mystery
14. Gift for Future wife
15. Sexy Village Beauty
16. Horny B*tch & Do you want a kiss?

13. Raw pain and pleasure

791 89 99
By sublimeblue

Do not forget to read note at end of chapter.

There is a huge surprise story at the end.

Word count : 3000

Early Morning

3:00 am

In the silent night, Ashwath ran with determined speed, his breaths quick and heavy as he chased after the deer. After several attempts, he finally succeeded in catching her, and the deer let out a loud howl as he held her tightly.

He gently petted her and wrapped his arms around her, the warmth of his embrace bringing comfort to both of them in the cold night.

Every creature, from the smallest insect to the largest animal, watched their master with silent reverence. They knew that Ashwath was grieving, yet he still showed them affection

Today marked the loss of the most important person in Ashwath's life, and the entire forest mourned alongside him. They had lost their mother, their protector, and Ashwath had returned to the very place where he had said goodbye to her.

But as the weight of his grief threatened to overwhelm him, Ashwath needed an outlet for his anguish.
Stepping away from the animals, he lifted his gaze to the star-studded sky and let out a scream of despair.

"Why, Olympia? Why?" His voice echoed through the night, filled with a mix of sorrow and anger. "What have I done to deserve this cursed fate? You, and you alone, are responsible for everything that has happened to our Royal family."

His voice cracked with emotion as he continued, "You tore me away from my rightful place in the royal family. You drove a wedge between my father and me. You caused untold suffering while we were still alive. Are you satisfied now, after destroying so many lives?"

Ashwath calmed after a few minutes and wandered lost in the forest. His eyes bore the raw pain of a burdened heart, and every animal in the woods sensed his anguish, grieving silently for their master.

They knew they couldn't alleviate his suffering, but they held onto hope that he would find solace soon.

Compared to the past few years, Ashwath seemed to be coping better now, perhaps learning to cope or finding ways to distract himself from his pain.

Without a backward glance, he ventured deeper into the forest towards the cliff's edge. Suddenly, he leaped from the cliff's peak, plunging into the icy waters below. Submerged in the freezing depths, he swam towards the cascading waterfall. Standing beneath its relentless downpour, the water pounded him like sharp stones, yet he remained steadfast.

Removing his t-shirt, he flexed his muscles, his body bearing the brunt of the cold and rough elements. He endured the relentless pressure, diving deep into the water time and again, for an hour.

As the sun rose, he emerged from the frigid waters, expressionless, his body marked by scratches from the sharp stones. Despite the wounds, he appeared to have found respite from the turmoil within.

"The same blood used to give me pain in past but right now its giving me pleasure" He whispered darkly looking at his bloodied foot. 

Walking barefoot through the forest, he approached the entrance.

Every guard there quivered at the sight of his blood-red eyes, akin to a wolf's gaze.

Donning his t-shirt, he exited the forest, passing workers who recoiled in fear at his wild appearance.

He appeared untamed, with blood-soaked clothing and his feet stained with blood from the thorns and sharp stones. He was looking like a wild beast that will never be tamed and remain in cold darkness forever. 

Meanwhile, Rani Rukmini, present in the lawn reading a newspaper, looked up irritably at the commotion.

Following the workers' alarmed gazes, she gasped loudly at the sight of Ashwath's rugged figure. Shaken, she fled to her room before Ashwath arrived, unable to confront his formidable presence.

The workers wanted to laugh at the sight of Rani Rukmini running away without being noticed by Ashwath. But they were also in flight mode, so everyone feared and locked themselves in their rooms.

Ashwath observed how Rani Rukmini went away from the lawn. He observed everyone who was gazing at him from a distance with fearful glances. He was so thirsty and badly wanted to drink water. He ordered one of the guards to bring water.

Shivering, the guard went into the kitchen, ordering servants to bring water out.

But all of them were scared and decided they would not go out to give it, so they handed the glass of water to the guard.
The guard, with shaky steps, reached near Ashwath and offered the tray to him without lifting his head up.

Ashwath moved forward to reach the glass, and the guard just then lifted his head and saw how angry and wild Ashwath's blood-red eyes were.

He shivered so much that he dropped the tray, and the glass broke just when Ashwath was grabbing it.

Ashwath took a deep breath and strolled towards the kitchen to get water for himself. He did not want to scold staff now, He himself don't  know what will happen if he open his mouth now. 

All the servants present in the kitchen rushed out from the kitchen through the backdoor.

He searched the kitchen to find water, and he found a water bottle in the refrigerator and drank from it.

No one wanted to be present in the same room he was in. When he was climbing the stairs, the maid who was sweeping the staircase fled away after throwing the broomstick on the stairs.

Every step Ashwath took, it left his bloodied foot imprints on the floor, and he did not care about it as he strolled into his chambers.

*************

Nesta woke up happily at 5 after her alarm rang and got ready in a simple Palazzo suit and paired it with matching juti.

She prayed to her goddess Durga, feeling excited because today she was going to visit her grandparents after a long time. On top of that, Hukum was joining her, so it was like their first trip together as husband and wife. She blushed at her thoughts and got ready by 7, coming outside of her chambers to see blood on the stairs.

The blood marks led to Ashwath's chambers. She gasped, thinking Hukum was hurt, and ran in the direction of his chambers. The workers who were cleaning the blood stains saw Nesta and wanted to stop her from going inside, but she already entered his chambers without listening to the security present in the corridor.

"Hukum, why is there blood on the floor? Is it yours?" she questioned immediately after entering his chambers without even asking his permission to enter.

Ashwath, who had removed his t-shirt after coming into the room, stood near the window with his back facing her. He smirked, listening to her voice filled with panic and urgency.

"So at least one person who can come and question me and stand in the same room as me," he thought.

He did not turn back, not wanting to show her his wounds on his chest, and tried to go into the washroom without answering her.

Nesta gasped upon seeing the blood staining the floor from Ashwath's feet. She ran towards him, getting close and observing the cuts on his lower legs. Without hesitation, she bent down, caught his foot with her hands, and immediately used her dupatta to stop the blood flow.

Ashwath's cold and emotionless dangerous face softened slightly when he felt her touch on his legs. He grabbed her shoulders and lifted her up to stand.

"Do not touc..." he began to say, but stopped when Nesta screamed loudly in fear. She screamed upon seeing his blood-red eyes and the blood on his neck and upper chest.

Nesta cried loudly, breaking Ashwath's trance. He immediately released her shoulders, whispered a sorry, and tried to go into the washroom.

"Now she will also run away from me," he thought.

But she caught his hand and didn't let him move. She cried continuously, torn between fear of his appearance and heartache at seeing him so lifeless and cold, enduring the pain without uttering a word.

She bent down again near his feet, but was stopped by Ashwath.

"Don't..." he started, but she pushed his hand away and glared hard at him.

"Why shouldn't I? Am I not your wife? Then why shouldn't I touch your feet? Answer me! First, tell me who caused these wounds to you? How dare they hurt you like this? Did you not fight back and protect yourself? What is your security doing?" she shouted, her emotions pouring out in her words.

She was upset when he didn't answer her initially about what happened when she entered the room.

She couldn't remain silent; she needed answers too. Moreover, she couldn't bear to see her love hurt and bleeding.

'On the other hand he couldn't see her tears and vulnerable state. He wants to protect her from his darkness, today marks an important day for him. Its nothing colorful, just a dark and cold day which took away his peace and gave him new problems'

"Yes, you are not my wife, now leave," he said coldly so that she will leave and he will not show his true colors, but she shivered upon hearing his voice.

'Was he the same person who asked her to cook for him to break his two-day fast? Was he the same person who gave her a 50 lakh cheque for cooking a simple meal? Never once did he say those words in these ten months of their marriage, but now he suddenly stated this.' Nesta couldn't believe her ears.

She hiccupped and cried a lot, trying to control her hiccups, but there was no use.

Ashwath looked at her shivering form, hiccupping continuously, and searched for water, forgetting his own pain.
He raised his hands to touch her cheeks to wipe away those tears but stopped his hands midway, remembering something. "I should not touch you."

He removed her dupatta from his legs and tried to leave his chambers to order the guards to bring some water for Nesta.
But Nesta caught hold of his hand again and said, "Please do not move...hiccup...your leg is bleeding...hiccup...first, you stop your crying and drink some water. Later, I will let you treat me."

"Pakka?" she asked innocently, hiccupping.

"Pakka," he said softly and ordered the guards to bring water.

The guards came and stood outside the chambers without entering, fearing to go inside.

"Hukum," they called for him from outside.

He groaned at their fearful voice. "Good for nothing fatties," he scolded them and moved towards the entrance while saying loudly, "Do not drop the tray again, 'because Nesta needs water," he whispered that last part to himself.

He made her drink water and gave her tissues.

She looked at him with innocent teary eyes to thank him for giving tissues, and he, like a fool, said, "Wipe your nose, it's running." spoiling their moment.

Embarrassed, she took tissues and wiped her nose again and again. She searched for a mirror to check her face but did not know where the mirror was in his chambers.

He understood her and asked her, "Lift your face; I will tell you if you wiped your nose clean or not."

Now she really wanted to cry out loud after hearing his comment. "I am not a child," she answered angrily.

"Cute," he blurted out, and she raised her head, shocked. He immediately covered up, saying, "Your nose is not running anymore."

She again lifted her head down, embarrassed, and took deep breaths to control herself.

He wanted to tease her more, but his pain in his legs made him sit down on the sofa.

Nesta rushed, searching for the first aid box and treated his wounds on his feet.

"How can you walk with thorns in your legs?" she questioned him, forgetting what he said earlier about the wife statement.

He didn't reply because thorns never mattered to him, his pain never mattered to him, because the numbness his pain was creating caused him to detach from everything and become what he is presently.

"Fine, do not answer anything," she replied angrily.

She saw her dupatta lying on the floor and stained with blood. "It's my new dupatta, I haven't worn it till now. This is the first time I am wearing it," she said out loud, thinking that she was speaking in her mind.

Ashwath immediately stood up and said, "I will wash your dupatta, give me some time, and later we will go shopping. You can buy as many as you want." He startled her by saying this. She immediately said, "No need, Ashwath ji. I am sorry for saying it aloud."

"No problem, let's go shopping. I will freshen up and meet you," he said, moving towards the washroom.

She stopped him, saying, "Today I am going to my grandma's village."

"Didn't I say I will come along with you?" he asked her in a serious tone.

"Yeah, but..."

"No buts, I will come. Call the maid inside and ask her to pack my bag," saying this, he left for the washroom.

"Why do you need a maid? My husband's clothes, I will only pack."

she said and went inside his closet and was awestruck at the sight of his clothes.
There were so many floors in the closet itself, and she was just on the ground floor of the closet.
'What will be there in the upper floors', she wondered but didn't go there.

She looked around and found on one side there were white clothes which are so formal and made by some luxury clothing brand.

She turned around to search for some plain comfy clothes and saw another huge wardrobe collection of daily wear.

'What daily wear, he is always seen in formal suit sets. ' she chuckled at her thoughts.

'These clothes look somewhat comfy' she thought and decided to explore other rooms that were connected.

She went inside the connecting rooms of the chamber and found more designer clothes placed in shelves  one after another.

'I am so jealous of your designer clothes and this huge closet.' she whispered while going to another room that was connected to this wardrobe.

'Thank God this is the end of your chamber.

If the 1st floor is like this, then I do not wanna even imagine what the upper floors will be like.'

She came back to the main room and thought about what to pack.

She took out some four plain shirts, pants, some nightshirts, and track pants and packed them on the sofa present in the closet.

She started searching for a bag but could not find it on the first floor. So she went back to her room and brought a bag and placed his clothes in it.

Just then, Ashwath came inside the closet and was shocked to see Nesta.

He was afraid whether Nesta saw the other floors in the closet.

"What are you doing here?" Ashwath asked her in stern voice.

"Ji... I am packing..."

"No need. Go out from here. Never enter my closet and my chamber without asking my permission," he told her in a cold voice.

"And why did you pack? Didn't I say to order the maid to pack?" he glared at her and continued, "Did you go to the second floor?"

She immediately nodded her head in no, "I didn't go anywhere."

"Good. Now go and call a maid, and we will leave within 15 minutes," he ordered her harshly, and she ran away from there.

"Is he bipolar? One second he smiles, the next second he bursts out in anger like a dragon. What a man I have fallen in love with," Nesta thought while going to her room.

He never behaved rudely with me, he just ignores me or gives me silent treatment but today he is different.

"I think today marks something painful for him or else I haven't seen his true colors yet to judge him" Nesta was in her thoughts but encouraged herself to see the bright side of her life.

'Do not think about anything, just be happy that you are meeting grandma' she is chanting positive affirmations in her mind while getting ready to divert her thoughts from Ashwath's rude behavior.

She changed into another long dress and applied light makeup and went downstairs taking her handbag after adjusting her dupatta and praising herself in the mirror.  Her luggage was already placed in the cars by the security.

**********************

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE

Do you wanna know more about Olympia?

OLYMPIA IS THE CONNECTING CHARACTER OF BOTH THE STORIES.

BOTH STORIES REVOLVE AROUND HER.

Then you should check out ARDENTLY that's present in my profile.

ARDENTLY AND ARSH'S NESTA HAVE HUGE CONNECTION.

These stories will be written parallel as they are connected and the connections will be revealed soon.

The lead characters of ARDENTLY are Xavier Daniels and Aarna Prem Suryavanshi.

American * Desi  vibes ❤️

Did anyone expect next chapter this fast? Because I updated last chapter just yesterday night.

I AM FREE TO REPLY TO ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND EVEN UPLOAD NEXT FEW CHAPTERS TOO

HOW MANY OF YOU WANT NEXT CHAPTER?

FOR THAT YOU HAVE TO VOTE AND COMMENT AS MUSCH AS YOU CAN

Right now whole book is at 1.76k votes, make it 1.86k votes 🥺🥺🥺 and i will upload next chapter as soon as it hits target😉.

LET ME KNOW IF BACK TO BACK UPDATES ARE BORING YOU 

How's the twist and few revelations?

Do not throw tomatoes and eggs at me.... 🥺 ....

SEE YOU SOON ❤️❤️

#ARSH'SNESTA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873K 31.6K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
129K 5.6K 44
Sarthak was totally drunk when he moved towards his room where his bride was. She was in her bridal attire and was waiting for him on the bed which w...
29K 2.3K 22
2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectations clash with unexpected emotions. Aar...
294K 12.4K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...