These Broken Roads

By missy14cya

Natalie has always dreamed about E Miller since that day Freshman year. She's never felt this way about anyon... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Last First Day
Chapter 2: Abusive
Chapter 3: The Party
Chapter 4: Break Up
Chapter 5: Time
Chapter 6: Homecoming
Chapter 7: New Beginnings
Chapter 8: Nightmares and Daydreams
Chapter 9: The Next Steps
Chapter 10: The Race
Chapter 11: Insecurities
Chapter 12: Steady
Chapter 13: Christmas Traditions
Chapter 14: Pressure
Chapter 15: Guilt
Chapter 16: Christmas
Chapter 17: What the Future Holds
Chapter 19: Long Hours

Chapter 18: Start of a New Season

5 0 0
By missy14cya

~Natalie~

I took a deep breath, inhaling the fresh air. The crisp air whipped around me, making the little fly-aways from my braid tickle my face. I could no longer see my breath when I breathed out which I know means that Spring is here and I couldn't be more excited.

While I loved Fall, I think my favorite season was Spring. Everything is new and just starting to bloom.

I looked into the parking lot, where I sat waiting on the front steps of the diner for E. There were still small piles of dirty snow along the road and parking lot, but with what I heard the weather was going to be like this week, I highly doubt they'll be there for long.

I smiled seeing E's car pull in and rolled right up to the stairs.

"Hey, was I too long?" E asked, as I got in and then leaned over the center console to kiss him.

"Nope. How was practice?"

E chuckled. "It wasn't practice, exactly. It was the first meeting since last season ended. But it did go well. Guess who got captain?"

"I knew you would." I said with a proud grin.

E nodded. "Yeah. It was pretty unanimous."

"Do you have an official practice schedule now?" I asked as E pulled out onto the main road

"Monday, Wednesday, and Friday after school until five. Then games will be on Saturdays." E said.

I giggled. "Well if you're up for it I still need rides?"

E took my hand and kissed the back of it, without looking away from the road. "Of course."

Once we got to my house he parked the car.

"Did you want to stay for dinner?" I asked. "Nate has been cooking a lot more lately. He seems more like himself finally."

"I'll never pass down food." E said with a wide grin.

I got out of the car, but as he was getting out on his side I grabbed him and pushed him against the car, closing the door. I smirked at his shocked expression and ran my hand up his chest.

"What are you doing, you little tease?" He said, after recovering from his shock. A hungry grin now on his face.

I bit my lip and looked up at him. His face fell and was replaced with a moan as I ran my hand down his stomach to the top of his jeans.

I giggled and pulled away from him, but this time he pulled me back and captured my lips. His tongue found its way to mine and they danced for a bit. Heat from between my thighs began to build as I ran my fingers through his hair as he pressed me closer to him.

"I fucking love you." He whispered softly, but without opening his eyes.

I leaned in, giving him one last kiss and then fully pulled away from him. E took my hand again as we walked up to the front door. Once we entered, the house smelled amazing. I smiled seeing Haley and Nate in the kitchen, but I noticed a third over by the stove.

"Mary!" I exclaimed, running over to my friend.

She smiled and hugged me back, I completely ignored my siblings for the time being.

"I'm so happy to see you." I said. "Sarah said you were on some kind of family emergency trip?"

Mary sighed. "Yeah a family member that I had no ties to, other than blood, died. My mom and dad are still up there, but I begged to come back down."

"I'm so sorry." I said in a sad tone as I felt little arms wrap around my leg.

"Natalie, we're making potato soup." Haley smiled up at me.

I looked back at Nate who was cutting up some green onions. I tried not to let the sight of Nate with a knife bother me. I kept telling myself he's okay. Mary, on the other hand, was frying up some bacon and it looked like Nate set up a little kid cutter station for Haley right next to him.

"Is it okay if E stays?" I ask walking back over to E. "Are you okay with potato soup?"

"Never had it."

Mary gasped and looked at E. "It's the most delicious thing ever. Do you like cheese fries?"

"Who doesn't?" E countered.

Mary laughed. "Well, it's the soup version of that."

E chuckled. "Well now I have to try it."

"We'll have plenty." Nate said, answering my earlier question. "Besides, E and his dad are the reason we have most of these ingredients anyway."

I clapped my hands. "Is there anything we can do?"

Nate looked around the small kitchen and shook his head. "I think you guys should wait in the den. It's too crowded here as it is."

I nodded and grabbed E's hand. Before fully leaving the kitchen I checked the washer, knowing I put some clothes in there this morning. I then opened the dryer and there they were, warm and dry. Nate probably switched it when he got home. I put the fresh laundry in the basket at my feet and headed into the den.

"Did you want to help me fold?" I asked E as I set the basket in front of us on the coffee table. I then sat down grabbing one of Haley's shirts and folding it.

E sat next to me and picked up a pair of jeans. He then folded them neatly and set them down. He then grabbed a shirt from the basket and folded that too. I was impressed.

"I didn't realize how nicely you folded laundry."

He chuckled and set the sock that he found down and then grabbed another shirt. "My mom and I used to fold laundry together all the time. It was something stupid that I liked to do with her."

I smiled at him and set a pair of Haley's undies on the other side of the basket. I then saw the matching sock that E had found.

"What was your mom like?" E looked over at me and I shrugged. "I know she was important to you. I'd love to know more about her."

He pressed his lips together and then set a pair of matching socks on the coffee table. "This was her favorite season. Spring and Summer. It was because all the flowers in her garden would bloom during that time. She loved taking me out into her garden and telling me about all the flowers."

"She loved gardening?" I asked.

He nodded. "Very much. Mostly flowers, though, but she grew a bunch of different things. I loved spending time out in her garden with her, but as she got sick that stopped. She couldn't tend her garden anymore."

I frowned, listening to him go on.

"I tried to tend it, but apparently I didn't get Mom's green thumb and I ended up making it worse." He said in a disappointed tone. "Then Dad offered to hire a gardener to help. It did, but I think it made Mom even more sad that she couldn't do it herself."

"I'm sorry E."

E shook his head. "Don't be. Dad has it set up that there are flowers around her grave all year 'round."

"That's really sweet of him." I said as I loaded the folded laundry into the now empty basket.

"Clean laundry and roses." He said softly as he brought a shirt up to his nose to sniff. "Those two smells always made me think of her."

He set the shirt in the basket. A solom look was on his face. "I don't know if I'll ever stop missing her, or if it will ever get easier."

"I think it does." I said, even though I don't think he was really looking for an answer.

"Dinner." Mary said from the archway.

I stood up and moved the basket to the stairs. Then followed E into the kitchen where Nate was serving up the soup. E and I both sat at the table while Nate and Mary whispered to each other. Mary then giggled and kissed Nate's cheek, which made him smile and then turn his head to kiss her directly.

It made my heart happy to see them so happy again. I guess E got the same feeling because he put his hand on my knee and rubbed it. I gave him a look and he gave me an innocent one back.

"It's really hot." Mary said, coming over with two bowls. She set them down in front of us.

E picked up his spoon and dove in. However, he spat it back out when he realized it was too hot.

"What did I just tell you?" Mary scolded, setting down two more bowls as Haley followed her.

Haley climbed into the chair and stirred the soup carefully. Nate came over and set his bowl down, then sat down in the chair next to Mary. I finally got the chance to taste it after a bit.

"This is really good, Nate." E smiled and then looked at Mary. "You too Mary."

"And Haley."

E chuckled at Haley's addition. "And Haley, yes."

I blew on the spoonful and took a timid sip, testing the temperature. It was still a bit hot, but it was just about there. I looked over at Haley who was also timidly sipping her soup.

Nate licked his lips and nodded. "Best I've ever had."

"Byest." Mary said, rolling her eyes.

"What did you say, Dear?" Nate asked, teasing.

Mary smiled at him innocently. "Nothing."

Nate smirked, then shook his head and returned to his soup. Once it was cool enough, everyone but Mary and E were sipping it out of the bowl. Mary and E looked at us like we were crazy.

After dinner and a few stories it was bedtime for Haley. I made sure she got a bath and got her changed into her PJ's. I kissed her goodnight and made sure she had Hops with her. It made me feel warm and cozy that she loved the stuffed bunny so much.

"Good night, Little One." I whispered to her.

I headed back downstairs where E was putting the last of dinner away and helping Nate with the dishes. I smiled and walked over wrapping my arms around E from behind. He jumped at first, but laughed when he noticed it was me.

"Alright, love birds." Nate grumbled. "I'm going to bed."

"Night." I said to my brother, pressing my cheek against E's shoulder. "Don't forget your pill."

Nate said okay and I heard him go up the stairs. E turned in my grasp and leaned down to kiss me. I think it was supposed to be a soft or loving kiss, but it became more heated the more we continued to do it. I closed my eyes, savoring the taste of him. I thought back to me teasing him. My legs began to tremble.

I let out a soft moan as he trailed kisses down my neck and across my chest.

"Do you think we can try something?" He asked in between kisses on my chest.

"What?" I asked as he kissed his way up the other side of my neck and jaw, to my ear where he whispered.

"I want to see if I can make you cum for me."

I swallowed hard and the tingling sensation grew between my legs.

He nibbled at my ear while adding. "We won't go all the way again, but I want to do something for you."

My heartbeat quickened. "What-?"

I felt him smirk as he kissed me harshly, making me gasp. E beant down and scooped me up. He then moved to the den and laid me down on the couch. His fingers inching their way up, under my shirt, gliding across my stomach so delicately, like he thought I was going to break.

He pushed my shirt up enough to reveal my stomach. He began trailing kisses down it and then stopped right at the top of my jeans. He placed a kiss right on my area.

"E..." I moaned while I tangled my hand in his blond waves.

Suddenly he pulled away and looked at me.

"I want to do this for you, but you tell me if I need to stop." He said softly and then placed a kiss on my lips. "Promise?"

I nodded, already feeling breathless. E slowly opened my jeans, watching my expression. I'm guessing since I had a hard time last time we tried this and had to remove my pants myself. He then tugged them down and tossed them on the floor. He then kissed my ankle, calf, knee, and finally the inside of my thigh, before doing it to the other leg as well.

I shuddered at the feeling. I could already feel the love and pleasure that was building inside me. I wanted him so bad. I wanted his mouth to do bad things to me. I wanted to-

I gasped as he kissed my area again, but this time nothing was between his lips and mine. He licked long along my folds. I gasped as I arched my back.

"You'll have to be quiet." E said with a taunting voice.

He licked again and I swear my eyes rolled into the back of my head. He's barely doing anything to me, yet I'm already teetering on the brink from this.

He pushed his face more into my folds as he worked his tongue. The spot he was getting at, felt amazing, like electricity was flowing through my body. I reached down to run my hand through E's hair.

He pulled away from me for a moment and looked at me while he licked his lips.

He smirked just before he dove back in, this time spreading my legs apart more. I gasped at how close he was to my entrance. My free hand felt around to grab onto anything to keep me stable. He found my hand and intertwined my fingers with his as he worked his tongue magic on me.

I could feel pleasure build and build.

"E...I..." I moaned out.

He let out a hum of reassurance and went faster, lapping his tongue against my entrance and then sucking on a particularly sensitive spot. I felt the pleasure that was filling finally explode as I gripped both E's hand and hair tightly. I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head as I bucked my hips high off the couch.

When I was done I felt my whole body twitching.

What the hell was that? Was that...?

I watched as he wiped his mouth with his hand and then slowly got on top of me to kiss me slow and softly. Tasting myself on him was one of the most erotic pleasures that I've yet known.

He chuckled and kissed my cheeks, my nose, and then my forehead. "How was that?"

I opened my mouth, but no words came out. I couldn't speak. I just wanted him to hold me. This bliss was so amazing, it felt like I was floating. I've never felt this way before.

"C-Can you hold me?" I asked sheepishly.

E chuckled and nodded. After moving a bit, and me pulling my underwear and pants back on, he was under me. I laid between his legs and rested my head on his chest. His arms went around me tightly. He started playing with my hair.

"That was my first." I said into his chest, trying to hide from embarrassment.

"Have a lot of your firsts, don't I?" His chest rumbled with laughter. "Well I'm glad I could be your first."

I snuggled into his chest more. "Thank you, E."

He kissed the top of my head and squeezed me again. "You're welcome."

~Elliot~

"Natalie?"

I snorted awake at the small voice from the top of the stairs. Natalie woke too, pushing herself away from my chest. She smiled at me sleepily.

"Natalie?" Footsteps slowly made their way down the stairs.

"I'm sorry, Little One." Natalie called out. "I must have fallen asleep. I'll be right up."

We both heard Haley run back up the stairs. I smiled and ran a hand through Natalie's hair.

"We both really need to get to bed." Natalie said, climbing off me. "How are you going to get to school tomorrow morning?"

"I could sleep over." I said with a smirk and a wink.

Natalie rolled her eyes. "If you want to, sure, but you have to sleep in Mom's room."

I thought about it for a moment, then decided against it.

"Don't have any clothes here or else I probably would." I said reaching out to grab her hips.

She giggled and swatted my hands away which made me pout. She rolled her eyes and pulled me up with her.

"Be safe driving out there." She said as she pushed me to the door.

I turned and leaned down to give her one last kiss before leaving out the door. I saw that she was watching me from the den window. I waved at her and she waved back. I climbed into my car and headed to my house.

Once inside my house I flopped onto the bed and smiled. The memories of tonight flooded my mind, making my member strain against my jeans, but I didn't care. I was so happy that I could bring Natalie there and have her experience that pleasure.

I know my dick was impatient, but it's been so worth it, waiting. It seems like pulling away at Christmas was the right choice for both of us. I couldn't do anything with her face scrunched up and tears falling down her cheeks like that. And for only my pleasure?

I sighed and rolled onto my side. She was raped, that meant that only he experienced...pleasure. I would be damned to be anything like that monster. That's why I pulled away. I meant what I said when I said that I'm not doing anything until I know she's going to enjoy herself, and that our first time is not going to be about me. I wanted to show her how amazing sex can be and how amazing it can feel. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 6.6K 52
Emotions are what makes us human, especially love. Caring for other individuals keeps our humanity intact. But, what's Peri to think when the very fe...
201K 4.2K 34
So yes this is a student/ teacher relationship it's not really like the others so please read and give it a chance! Never know if you don't read!! N...
28.8K 914 46
this is about a teenager girl named anaya and she is being abused and rape by her mom's drunk boyfriend and when she goes to her mom about the situat...