The Secret Heart|Jisoo|Haein|...

Da hollytrag

Two extraordinary men find themselves captivated by a woman of intricate allure, whose heart seems unattainab... Altro

TᕼE ᔕEᑕᖇET ᕼEᗩᖇT: ᘔEᖇO
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 1: ᑎO TIᗰE TO ᔕᑭᗩᖇE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 2: ᔕTᗩᒪᒪIᑎG Iᑎ ᗩ ᗪᖇI-ᖴIT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 3: ᑭᒪᗩY ᗯITᕼ ᗰᗩTᑕᕼEᔕ, YOᑌ GET ᗷᑌᖇᑎEᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 4: ᔕIᒪᐯEᖇ ᔕᕼOᖇEᔕ Oᖴ ᖇEᗩᒪITY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 5: ᑕᗩᖇEᖴᑌᒪ ᗯITᕼ TᕼE ᒪIGᕼTᔕ Oᖴ YEᔕTEᖇᗪᗩY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 6: ᗯᗩᐯEᖇIᑎG ᒪOYᗩᒪTY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 7: ᔕOᗰETᕼIᑎG TᕼE EYEᔕ ᑕᗩᑎ TEᒪᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 8: ᑌᑎE᙭ᑭEᑕTEᗪ EᗰOTIOᑎᔕ TO TᕼE ᑕᒪOᔕEᗪ EYEᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 9: TᕼE ᑕOᑎᗪITIOᑎ Oᖴ ᒪOᐯE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 10: ᑎIGᕼTᗰᗩᖇEᔕ ᗯITᕼIᑎ ᖇEᗩᒪIT'ᔕ EᗰᗷᖇᗩᑕE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 11: TᕼE ᑌᑎᗷᖇOKEᑎ ᒪEGᗩᑕY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 12: ᖴOᖇᗰIᗪᗩᗷᒪE ᖴOᖇᑕEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 13: ᖴᗩᗰIᒪY ᗪIᔕᑕOᖇᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 14: ᗯIᑎᗪᑌᑭ EᗰOTIOᑎᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 15: ᗷEᕼIᑎᗪ TᕼOᔕE TEᗩᖇᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 16: TEᑎTᗩTIᐯE ᒪOOKᔕ Oᖴ ᗪEᔕIᖇE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 17: ᗷITTEᖇ ᗷᒪOOᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 18: ᖇEᐯEᖇIEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 19: ᖴOᖇ ᗷETTEᖇ Oᖇ ᗯOᖇᔕE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 20: Oᒪᗪ ᗯᗩYᔕ ᑕᗩᒪᒪIᑎG
ᑕᕼᗩPTEᖇ 21: ᒪOᔕT ᗩᑎᗪ ᖴOᑌᑎᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 22: ᗪᗩᑎGEᖇOᑌᔕ ᗰOᐯEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 23: Iᑎ ᗩᑎOTᕼEᖇ ᒪIᖴE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 24: ᗯITᕼEᖇIᑎG ᗪᗩYᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 25: GOᑎE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 26: ᗪEᔕᑕᖇIᑭTIᐯE TᕼOᑌGᕼTᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 27: TᕼE ᑌᑎᔕᑭOKEᑎ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 28: ᔕᗩᒪT TO ᗯOᑌᑎᗪᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 29: ᗩTOᑎIᑎG ᖴOᖇ ᗰY ᔕIᑎᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 30: ᗪEᑕIᔕIᐯE GᗩᗰEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 31: ᖴᗩᗰIᒪY ᗩᖴᖴᗩIᖇᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 32: ᒪᗩTE ᑎIGᕼT ᑕᗩᒪᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 33: ᗪOᑌᗷTᖴᑌᒪ ᕼEᗩᖇT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 34: ᔕᗩᑕᖇEᗪ ᒪOᐯE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 35: KIᔕᔕ ᗰE ᗰOᖇE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 36: ᗷᖇIGᕼT ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕOᑎᑕEITEᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 37: TᕼE EᗰᗷᖇᗩᑕE Oᖴ ᗩ ᖴᖇIEᑎᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 38: TᕼᖇᑌTᕼᖴᑌᒪᒪY ᕼOᑎEᔕT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 39: TᕼE ᗩᗯᗩITEᗪ ᒪETTEᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 40: ᑕOᐯETOᑌᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 41: TᕼE ᖴᗩᐯOᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 42: Iᑎ TᕼIᔕ ᖴᗩTEᖴᑌᒪ ᖇOOᗰ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 43: ᗷᖇᑌIᔕEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗷᖇOKEᑎ ᗷOᑎEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 44: TᕼE ᑌᑎKᑎOᗯᑎ ᔕEᑎTIᗰEᑎT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 45: ᖴᖇIEᑎᗪ Oᖇ ᖴOE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 46: ᗰY Oᗯᑎ ᗪᗩᖇK ᔕEᑕᖇETᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 47: ᗩᒪᒪ TᕼEᔕE I ᑭᒪᗩᑕE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 48: ᗰY ᗯᗩY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 49: TᕼE ᔕEᗩ ᗯITᕼ ITᔕ ᗪEEᑭᑎEᔕᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 50: TᕼE ᑕᖇᑌᗰᗷᒪIᑎG TOᗯEᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 51: TᕼE ᗷᒪᑌE TIᗪE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 52: EᒪᗪOᖇIᗩ'ᔕ GOᒪᗪEᑎ ᕼIᔕTOᖇY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 53: TᕼE ᗰIᔕᔕIᑎG ᑭIEᑕEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 54: TᕼE ᗪOᗯᑎᑭOᑌᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 55: ᗷIGGEᖇ Tᕼᗩᑎ TᕼE ᗯᕼOᒪE ᔕKY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 56: ᗪᗩᑎᑕE TᕼE ᑎIGᕼT ᗩᗯᗩY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 57: ᗯᕼᗩT EYEᔕ ᑕᗩᑎ TEᒪᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 58: EᑎOᑌGᕼ GᗩᗰEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 59: TᕼE ᔕEᑎTIᗰEᑎT Oᖴ TᕼE ᕼEᗩᖇT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 60: IT ᑕᑌTᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᕼᑌᖇTᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 61: TᕼE ᗯOᑎᗪEᖇᔕ Oᖴ YOᑌ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 62: ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗩGE ᑭᖇOᑭOᔕᗩᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 63: TᕼE ᑭᖇEᗪᗩTOᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 64: TᕼE ᗪᗩᖇK ᔕIᗪE Oᖴ TᕼIᑎGᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 65: TᕼE ᖴᗩᑕᗩᗪE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 66: ᒪOᐯE ᗰE ᗩᑎYᗯᗩY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 67: TᕼE ᑕᒪᗩᗯIᑎG ᗰOOᑎ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 68: TᕼE ᑭᖇEᗪIᑕᗩᗰEᑎT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 69: ᑕᖇY Oᖴ ᗩ TᕼOᑌᔕᗩᑎᗪ ᗰOOᑎᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 70: ᗰOᖇE Tᕼᗩᑎ ᗩᑎYTᕼIᑎG, ᗪEᗩᖇ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 71: OᑎE Oᖴ ᑌᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 72: ᔕᕼᗩᗪOᗯᔕ Oᖴ TᕼE ᑭᗩᔕT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 73: ᗯIᔕᕼ ᗯE ᑕOᑌᒪᗪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 74: ᗩᒪIEᑎ ᒪOᐯE
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 76: TᕼE IᗪOᒪIᘔEᗪ ᖴᗩᑕEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 77: ᖴᖇᗩGIᒪE ᗷY ᗪEᖴEᑕT
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 78: TᕼE ᑌᑎTOᒪᗪ TᖇᑌTᕼ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 79: TOᖇᖇEᑎTIᗩᒪ ᖇᗩIᑎᖴᗩᒪᒪ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 80: Eᑎᗪ Oᖴ TIᗰEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 81: ᗩᑎ ᗩᑎGEᒪ'ᔕ ᗪᑌTY
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 82: ᗪOᖇᗰᗩᑎT ᕼEᗩᖇTᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 83: TᕼE ᗯEᒪᒪ Oᖴ ᗰEᗰOᖇIEᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 84: ᖴᗩTEᖴᑌᒪ TEᗩᖇᔕ
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 85: TᖇᑌE ᕼEᗩᖇTᔕ ᗩᒪᗯᗩYᔕ ᗯIᑎ
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE 1/2
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE 2/2

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 75: ᗩᒪTEᖇIᑎG ᗪᖇEᗩᗰᔕ Oᖴ ᖇEᗩᒪITY

113 12 15
Da hollytrag

Perhaps life is a form of conscious dreaming. Perhaps it is a layered dream, where we experience false awakenings. Maybe true lucidity and enlightenment only come when we reflect on life after we wake up. Perhaps the visions never cease. The fact that we can dream and have moments of heightened awareness even during the unconscious periods of our lives gives us reason to believe that a deeper spiritual realm may await us after death.

Elena sensed his comforting presence, enveloped in warmth as their bodies lay entwined in bed. His protective arm wrapped around her, cradling her as she drifted in peaceful slumber, a content smile gracing her lips. Their love burned fiercely, transcending mere affection. In that moment, everything felt right, and she found solace deep within her very being, a rare tranquility settling over her troubled soul. As time slipped by, her eyelids fluttered open, only to be met with a sudden void beside her in bed.

"Kelan?" she whispered, clutching the sheets around her as she made her way to the door. As she approached, faint voices began to seep through from the other side.

"Kelan, your mother has received asylum approval for the islands of Surroah," Raymond announced, his words met with Keilander's growing unease.

"Surroah? They've granted us asylum to live there? Why now?" Keilander exclaimed, rising to his feet and pacing the cramped room in frustration. Raymond watched him with a furrowed brow, puzzled by his sudden despondency towards the long-awaited opportunity for asylum.

"Why the sudden change? Just yesterday, you were the one pushing me to reach out to your family, eager to leave this country," Raymond expressed, his confusion evident. Keilander let out a heavy sigh, running a hand over his face in utter despair.

"Ray, I just patched things up with Elena! I can't bear to let her down with another secret about where I'm headed," Keilander confessed, his sorrow palpable as he leaned against the wall, his inner conflict laid bare. Raymond extended a comforting hand to Keilander's shoulder, meeting his gaze with understanding.

"This is about your safety, Kelan! Your life is in grave danger now more than ever. We've been in hiding for five years, waiting for a country to offer asylum to your family. It's no longer safe to remain here. She will understand, Kelan. If she truly loves you, she will support your decision to leave," Raymond reassured, his eyes filled with empathy. As Elena overheard the conversation, her heart shattered once again. Tears welled up in her eyes, her chest aching with despair. It seemed that what she desired was always out of reach. The universe seemed intent on playing with her emotions. Now, she was faced with losing the person she truly loved.

Elena made her way back to the bed, her thoughts drifting far away from her present reality. This was her coping mechanism when her inner turmoil became too much to bear. As fifteen minutes ticked by, she was jolted from her reverie by a sudden presence in the room. She turned to see Keilander hesitantly entering, his face betraying his nerves as he anticipated the difficult conversation ahead.

"El?... Are you okay?" Keilander inquired softly as he approached the bed, taking a seat beside her. Elena gazed at him with a blank expression, devoid of any emotion.

"You have to go," she stated abruptly, catching him off guard. Keilander cleared his throat, running a hand through his hair nervously.

"How much did you hear?" he inquired. Elena looked away, a tear slipping from her right eye, betraying the depth of her emotions.

"El, please... don't cry. I can't bear to see you like this. I'm sorry," he said, his eyes filled with anguish as he gently lifted her chin to meet her gaze.

"Don't misunderstand me, Kelan! I'm not crying because you're leaving me behind. I'm crying because I know you'll be taking my heart with you," she confessed, her voice heavy with sorrow. Quickly gathering her scattered clothes, the sheets slipping from her figure, she hurriedly put on her panties. Keilander felt a lump form in his throat as he watched her dress.

"Elena, please... don't," he voiced out, reaching out to grasp her wrist and pulling her closer, resting his forehead against hers.

"I never said I was going to leave! My place is here with you, even if it costs me my life," he declared, his eyes furrowed with determination as he gazed into her wounded eyes, a sight he knew all too well..

"Kelan, I can't let you stay here for my sake! I don't want you to risk your life for me. I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to you because of me. I just can't," she said, pulling away from him and rushing out of his apartment. He followed, pleading with her not to leave, but his efforts were in vain.

Exhausted, Elena drove back to her house, completely unaware of the worried and frustrated man awaiting her return. Pulling into the driveway, she saw Reeve outside once again. She rolled her eyes at the thought of Carlton keeping Reeve outdoors as usual. Reeve's tail wagged and he barked excitedly upon seeing Elena, but when she crouched down to pet him, he caught a whiff of his owner's scent. This sent Reeve into a frenzy of excitement as he jumped and rubbed against her.

"Oh, I know you miss him," she murmured, continuing to caress Reeve's fluffy ears. Their tender moment was abruptly interrupted by the sound of the main door opening. Carlton stood in the doorway, arms crossed over his chest, his gaze fixed on her with stern eyes.

"Do you have any idea how worried I was about you last night? No, you don't care about me at all, do you, Elena? Where the hell were you last night?" Carlton's voice rose with anger, causing Reeve to sense the tension in the air. Elena struggled to her feet, her movements slow and labored.

"Carl, I'm not in the mood for this right now," she said nonchalantly, attempting to walk past him towards the house. He violently grabbed her arm, halting her in her tracks.

"Carl, what's gotten into you?" she asked, her eyes widening as she gazed at his irritated expression.

"I haven't slept a wink, sick with worry, waiting for you! And all you can say is that you're not in the mood?" he scolded loudly, pulling her forcefully against him to meet her eyes. He noticed the lifeless look in her eyes and how the radiance in her face suddenly faded, leaving her pale.

"Carl, please... I don't feel good," she managed to say before losing consciousness, fainting instantly in his arms.

"Elena!! Elena!!! El!! No... wake up!" he urged, his eyes filled with panic as he lightly tapped her cheeks in an attempt to rouse her, but nothing seemed to work.

"Elena, I'm sorry... please, come back to me!" he pleaded, doing everything he could to help her, but there was only so much he could do. Quickly, he picked up her keys from the ground and placed her in the car, driving her to the hospital as fast as he could.

Unexpected events often lead to unbelievable outcomes in any situation. It serves as a reminder that she often manifested her worst fears by acting as though they were already a reality.

Elena found herself surrounded by darkness, with muffled sounds and a sense of weakness and pain. Desperate to escape the darkness, she slowly fluttered her eyes open. The bright white light blinded her as she struggled to adjust. Looking around, she realized she was in a strange room, its cold and pale atmosphere unsettling. The walls were painted white, while dark blue patterned tiles covered the floor. It suddenly dawned on her like a cold morning shower - she was in the hospital.

"Elena! I'm glad you're coming to your senses," a voice echoed in the room. She turned her gaze towards the sound to see a man dressed in white smiling warmly at her.

"What... what happened to me? Why am I here?" she asked fearfully, clutching the sheets tightly. The man, looking at her medical file, smiled reassuringly. "You were brought in by your fiancé, and he's waiting outside, don't worry," he said. Elena swallowed nervously as she listened to the doctor's words.

"Congratulations, Elena, you are 3.5 months pregnant!" he announced, leaving her completely stunned. Her eyes widened, the shock evident as her mouth fell open at the unexpected and life-altering news.

Some of you have really hit the nail on the head with this one. I'm impressed!
She's indeed pregnant now
😲👏👏

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

19.1K 478 28
Loving someone passionately is a wonderful feeling. But when that passion becomes an obsession , the results of that affection may become catastrophic
164K 15.2K 21
𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑺 𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑺━━ 𝐼𝑓 𝐼 𝒉𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟, 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝐼 𝑠𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝒉𝑒�...
21.6K 563 13
𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍- 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍- 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 __ 𝕀 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒𝕕𝕧𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒�...
2K 40 4
" 𝑨 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔, 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒕𝒔. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒗𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎, 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 �...