Him or me? Jin ff. Ft Namjo...

By danielanoona2003

"You can't date her" Jin said looking at Namjoon dead serious in his eyes "Why not?" Namjoon snapped back "Be... More

Jin's life
Namjoon's life
Y/n's life
Family reunion
Work work work
Flirting
Jealousy?
His house, his rules
Grocery shopping
Mr.Kim?
Caught
Family dinner
First cupid arrow
Meeting your family
Business trip
Bussines trip pt2
Business trip pt3
Business trip pt4
Club time
Come back home
Flirting with my secretary?
New family
Sleepover with my boss
What are we?
First date
My feelings
Jin's past
Out with my boo
Weekend getaway
IOS 14
Weekend getaway pt2
not an update
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREAD JINNIE
Christmas special
Break up
Confrontation
Talk
Showing you my love
Little hints
Getting back together
Spicy
Baby?
5 weeks so far
Miscarriage
Miscarriage part 2
She said...
Planning
Preparation
Mother's day
Bachelor and bachlorette party
Wedding day
Honeymoon
Honeymoon pt 2
Welcome back
Suprise?
Second trimester
Its a...
Baby shower
Welcome to the world baby girl
Bundle of joy and trouble in paradise
Emergency room trip
Father's day
Small weekend getaway
Small weekend getaway 2
Going back home
Growing up so fast
Daycare
First day back
1st birthday pt 1
1st birthday party pt 2
2 years later

Hand in marriage

55 6 0
By danielanoona2003

It's been about a year since what happened, and a year and a half since they made things official. Jin wanted to choose the perfect day when the weather was nice, and the perfect time...

For what?

To propose.

Seokjin loved her dearly. She was the woman of his dreams, beautiful inside and out, beautiful heart. Which is why he wants to marry her.

Currently, he was at a jewelry shop, looking for a ring. The sales associate was helping Seokjin by picking various looks and types of diamond rings. Luckily he had "borrowed" one of Y/n's rings so he could know her size. He wanted to get her the most beautiful diamond ring, she deserves the whole world, and he doesn't care if it's expensive.

"What do you think about this, Sir?" The associate asked pulling out a wooden velvet tray. She placed the ring in top.

Jin looked at it more thoroughly.

"Hmmmm, do you have anything else?" He asked

The associate thought about it, and the nodded and took the ring with her to put it back and went to look for another ring. She came back with another ring inside a little box. When she placed it in the tray, Jin knew that that was the ring he wanted to get her.

He nodded and told the associate to ring it up for him. When he bought it, he began to think of a date to ask her.

Jin had met up with Linda at Linda's house. She wondered what was going on, but nevertheless she stayed calm.

"How are you doing Seokjin?" She asked pouring tea on Jin's teacup.

"I've been good, what about yourself?" He asked

"I've been good too" she put the tea pot down and sat down across from him. "So tell me, what did you want to talk about?" She said lifting up her teacup and taking a sip from it.

"I want to ask for your daughter's hand in marriage" he said bluntly.

Linda chocked for a bit but after she composed herself, she looked at him surprised but happy.

"Really?" She asked

He nodded.

"If it's ok with you, I'd like to marry your daughter. I loved her so much, words cannot express my level of love for her. And don't worry, I won't mistreat her, I won't make her suffer. I will take care of her and make sure that she is well and healthy and has anything she wants"

Linda smiled. She stood up and stretched her arms for a hug. He stood up to and hugged Linda back. Linda patted his back and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"You have my full blessing Seokjin, but I will be honest if you hurt my baby, I will hurt you" she said sternly.

He nodded and laughed nervously.

"I won't hurt her, I promise"

Everything was ready; permission for hand in marriage, from Linda and Yoongi, dinner at the beach by the ocean, a romantic set up, and the second most important thing...

the ring.

Now, the most important part needs to be completely oblivious of what Jin is planning. That important part is named Y/n.

It was Thursday night, Seokjin was working in his office finishing up some details for Friday night.

Y/n was also working but at her desk, Answering phone calls, emails, etc. the phone rang and Y/n picked up.

"Mr.Kim office, secretary speaking" she said

"Hello we are looking for a Kim Seokjin, we are calling regarding his reservation for tomorrow" a man said on the other end of the line.

"Yes, let me put you through" She said.

She out that call On hold and called Jin through another line.

"Seokjin, you have someone calling you about a reservation for tomorrow" she said

"Ok please put him on my line" he said. He got a little anxious, he wondered what else the man had told her.

"Yes hello, Mr.Kim speaking" Jin said

"Hello Sir, we are just doing a last minute confirmation for tomorrow"

"Ok, is everything ready?" Jin asked

"Yes sir, tomorrow we will set up at 4pm and it'll be ready by 6pm" the man said

"Perfect, thank you" Jin said "before we hang up, what's did you tell my secretary?" He asked

"I just asked to speak with you about a reservation, nothing else"

"Ok, thank you" Jin hung up once he finished saying that.

He heard someone knock the door, probably Y/n. He saw her open the door and come in with her iPad.

"Hello my love" Jin said smiling

"Hi honey, are you busy?"she asked

"No, I'm free right now" he said

"I wanted to let you know about the conference trip for  three weeks from tomorrow" she said

"What about it?"

"I don't know if you've heard but the hotel that we were all staying at has some issues right now. We've been moved to another hotel that's near by the conference building and we will need to be leaving earlier. Instead of leaving at 10pm at night we need to leave at 8pm"

"Ok, I didn't receive an email, let me check" Jin said typing in his key board.

"Oh it went to spam for some reason...ok I see it" he said

"Ok well yeah,  that was it" she said.

Jin stood up and walked around his desk u til he was face to face with her. He skated his armes around her waist and pulled her closer.

"Y/n, by any chance do you have a white dress? For the beach?" He asked smirking.

"I do, why?" She asked

"Well, I wanted us to have a romantinc walk by the sea tomorrow, what do you think?" He asked

She smiled.

"I think that would be amazing, I need to destress" she said putting the iPad down in the desk and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Does this have to do something with the phone call from right now?" She said smirking l.

Jin tensed up and looked like he was caught stealing. He knows that Y/m is quick to put two and two Toghether very fast.

"Um no... can I just spend time with my beautiful girlfriend?" He asked, making her smile.

"Yes, you can" they leaned in for a very nice passionate kiss.

When he broke the kiss he wiped her chin softly with his thumb.

"And if you're feeling stressed, I can always...help you...distress another way" he said slowly and seductively.

"Oh yeah? How?" She asked trying to act inocente but trying to sound seductive.

"You know how" he said smirking. She chuckled and pecked his lips.

"Let's stop before I have to help you with your little problem" she said pointing down with her finger. When both of them looked down they noticed a slight tent forming. She looked up at him and he knew that something was about to happen.

"Let me help you, I wouldn't want my boss to be helpless and had to go through it alone ...right?" She asked.

She began pushing Seokjin little by little to his chair behind his desk. When he was near his chair, she pudiendo him down. She walked back to the door seductively, swaying her hips from side to side. When she reached the door, she looked outside to make sure no one was coming in. She walked back to him, not taking her eyes off of him. She began unbuttoning her button-up blouse, exposing her soft skin, and then her bra. When she reached Seokjin, she kissed him and sat on his lap. They always told each other to not have sex in the office, but damn it, she was looking to hot to let go of this moment. She broke the kiss and got off his lap and kneeled in front of him.

She lowered his pants and his boxers, his member sprung up, leaking with pre-cum. She softly grabbed his member and began stroking it, moving her hand up and down while also kissing the tip of his dick. Jin sighed and moaned lowly, it was another level of pleasure, knowing that anyone could hear them or see them, but she locked the door...right? Jin was too lost in the feeling of her warm mouth swallowing and sucking his dick. They both heard a knock on his door. Y/n hid under the desk and Seokjin got closer to his desk, trying to hide his lower exposed half.

"Sorry sir, we are looking for Y/n noona, is she here?" Taehyung asked walking in with Jungkook.

"Ahem no, she's not here" Jin said. He was about to continue talking but he gasped at the feeling of Y/n putting his dick in her mouth again, slowly sucking him.

"Are you ok sir?" Jungkook asked

"Y-yeah, I just felt a pain here near my ribs" he said punting to his ribs. Jungkook began to walk slowly to his side to help him but Jin immediately stopped him.

"No don't come over here, I'm ok I promise"

Jungkook walked back to where he was next to Taehyung.

"I heard that it's because your lungs don't produce enough fluid and they end up sticking to your ribs" Taehyung said

"Where are you getting this information from?" Jungkook asked

"Wikipedia..." Taehyung said

Jungkook began laughing out loud, "Wikipedia? Really? Why-" he got interrupted  by Jin who was so close to reaching his climax.

"Did you guys need anything else?" He asked

"No we were just wondering were she went" they said.

They bowed and walked away, closing the door behind them. Jin began moaning slightly louder, feeling how he came in her mouth. He sighed and gasped.

He pushed his chair from underneath the desk and let Y/n crawl out. She had a smirk on her face. He watched as she reached for a tissue from his desk and wiped her mouth slowly. She then buttoned up her blouse and composed herself, she turned around to walk away but before she left she turned around and said

"Maybe you should put it away, after all it's only mine right?" She winked and left.

Seokjin reacted and cleaned himself with tissues and threw them away. He stuffed it back in his pants and tried to compose himself.

What a woman....

His future woman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 3K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
1.3K 81 26
" you're so sweet " y/n chuckled as she stroked his face. " just for you" he said as he kissed y/n.
36.5K 1.9K 74
"Y/n... in the future.. Will you give yourself to me..? I will take care of you.." He promised, "When the time is right, I'll propose to you again." ...
2.7K 362 15
" Love is Nothing to me , I don't believe in love" - Park-JiMin "Just give...