𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 | �...

By kaiwrotethat

"You can't see the future. I might have a chance. You don't know for sure." He mumbled, making her expression... More

i.
01 | The Beginning
02 | Best Friends Forever
03 | First Night Out
04 | Picture Perfect
05 | Forgive or Forget?
06 | Alone At Last
07 | Here, Not There
08 | Drunk Mind Sober Actions
09 | The Sign
10 | Blast from the Past
11 | Uhoh
12 | KO
13 | A First for Everything
14 | No Signature
15 | OTW
16 | Caught Red Handed
17 | New Beginnings?
18 | Moving On
19 | Bye Bye
20 | Round 2: L
21 | Not Sorry Ms. V
22 | HBD Nina
23 | Trauma Bonding

24 | See You Never (Epilogue)

20.1K 1K 572
By kaiwrotethat

Samir climbed back into the bed in only his boxers, pulling the rest of the thick cover off of Nina. It was only over her thighs because she got so hot through the night and would constantly take it off of herself even though she slept completely naked. Samir was the opposite. He was always cold.

He hovered above her and leaned down to kiss the side of her face from behind in an attempt to wake her up. She normally woke up grouchy even if she slept for a long time, but not if he woke her up with kisses. It had become a part of their morning routine.

"Wake up ma ma." He kissed her lips when she began to turn in her sleep, stretching her arms out in front of her.

Lowering himself between her legs, Samir spread them apart and leaned down to kiss her lower set of lips as well. She didn't register what was happening until he gently pulled her clit into his mouth, and she reached back to grab his head with a moan.

Her slit moistened further with the natural substance she leaked once his tongue made it into her opening, causing her to pull herself up into an arch as her stomach tightened into that familiar knot.

"Oh my god," A pout graced her face as his fingers slid inside of her and matched the pace of his tongue that made it back to her clit, stimulating all of her favorite spots.

"Stop running. Let me have it ma." Samir wrapped his arm around her waist to hold her down, knowing that she was trying not to cum so quickly. He didn't understand why she always did that. He loved being able to make her body melt in just a couple of minutes.

"You smell so good." He groaned mostly to himself while kissing the cuff of her butt, thrusting his twisted fingers upwards to jab directly at the most sensitive part inside of her.

"Fuck!" She raised up with a small cry, feeling her legs become unstable as they trembled from the orgasm that took over her body.

Samir opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out to cover most of her slit, catching her cum that squirted out of her in his mouth. The pace of his fingers slowed down to play with the juices coming out of her, and Nina's moans grew louder as Samir sucked it from her opening.

Once he'd cleaned up most of the mess she made, he lifted up and pulled her backside against his front while repositioning her in an arch. Nina reached back to grab his waist as he freed his hard dick from the entrapment of his boxers, sliding the tip of it down her slit.

"Can you put it in for me Nina?" He asked softly, and she moaned again while doing as told.

"Fuuckk," Samir moaned with her as her warmth tightened around him just off of one stroke, and he grabbed her hair that was tied up in a messy bun to pull her up against him.

"Samir, I don't need to cum again baby." She whined, placing her hand over his once his fingers rubbed over her clit.

"Stop telling me that. Be quiet. You know I hate when you don't nut with me." He let go of her hair to cover her mouth, silencing her pleasure filled screams as his strokes aggressively picked up to her favorite pace.

Her body became overwhelmed from listening to him moan in her ear, and she came again without even realizing. Her insides became slippery from the clear substance but Samir kept her still with the grip he had on her.

"Shit." He groaned out loud, resting his head on her shoulder as his nut spilled inside of her. He moved his hand from her mouth to her chest, gripping gently but firmly at her breasts.

"Don't pull out Mir. Stay inside me please." She put her hand over his, and he made sure to hold himself in place to fill her up with his cream that painted her walls white.

"You cumming?" His soft voice caused her pout to return as she nodded in response.

"Thank you stink. I love you so much." She mumbled once she'd finished cumming on his dick.

"Daddy love you too baby. You good? You want me to pull out now?" He repeatedly kissed the side of her face, listening to the last of her quiet moans.

"Oh my god. No. Stay in me forever." She reached back to grab his head, able to feel his cheeks raise from his smile.

He stayed there for a few moments longer just until the sensitivity between her legs eased, then carefully pulled himself out of her. He laid down first before guiding her to lay on top of him, resting right over his dick that was still hard for her.

"I'm so obsessed with you Samir. Please never give that to anybody else." She groaned in frustration at the thought of that happening, causing his smile to grow.

"I won't ma. I'm yours."

"You so fucking nasty." Samir watched her stick her fingers inside of her opening to pick up their mixed substance before putting them in her mouth.

"Want me to clean it up for you?" He asked lowly while sucking her bottom lip into his mouth for a kiss. She grabbed his face once his tongue slid against hers, sharing their taste with one another.

"You so fucking nasty." She repeated his previous statement after pulling away, and Samir smiled briefly before going back to leaving small kisses on her lips.

"I'm so in love with you. I love how you taste." He mumbled, gazing up at her with her favorite set of dark brown eyes.

"Shut up before I fuck you again. Why would you wake me up like that? Do you want to get married?" She wrapped her arms around his neck, and she smiled at how he wasted no time to nod his head.

"And you really are nasty. You know I hate kissing you before I brush my teeth." She raised up from laying on top of him, carefully stepping out of the bed.

"I just sucked your spit out your mouth. It look like I care about morning breath? 'Cause I don't." He told her, laughing at the fake disgusted frown on her face.

"Take the sheets off the bed and come shower with me." She said while grabbing her toothbrush, watching him get up to do as told.

After half an hour and one more round in the shower, the two of them remade the bed with a fresh comforter set and began to get ready for the day ahead of them. It would unfortunately be a long one.

Today was the day that Nina had to go to the courthouse to meet with Tyler and their divorce attorney at three in the afternoon. It would be her first time seeing him in person in a little over two months and she was not looking forward to it at all.

It was clearly killing him that she wanted nothing to do with him and it showed in the thousands of emails and texts he sent to her every day from a million different phone numbers. She'd changed hers twice and somehow he was still able to find her.

Life had gone completely downhill for him since Nina exposed both him and his father on Instagram live a couple of months ago.

He'd been fired from his job at Google and they even made a statement on all of their accounts to let the world know they didn't associate with rapists and abusers, the church had shut down due to only holding less than 5% of their maximum capacity on Sundays, and his bank account was being cleared out from attorney fees as well as Britney suing him for emotional distress and child support for the child he had yet to pick up after paying her to be their surrogate.

Luckily, Nina wasn't obligated to pay Britney for the abandonment of the baby boy because she shared no DNA with the child like Tyler did, and since they never went through a court with the contract, it practically didn't exist. Nina's lawyer managed to convince a judge that her signature was forged on the amateur documents by her mentally ill husband in an effort to get her to stay with him.

Tyler was quite literally going up and through hell right now.

As for Nina, life was good. It was great, actually.

She now worked part-time at the bakery owned by Samir and his family and had $1,800 in her brand new savings account. It wasn't much yet since she only made $14 an hour and worked less than twenty hours a week, but it was something and that was way more than nothing.

Although she begged him not to because she didn't want him to feel like she was leaching off of his hard earned money, Samir gave her cash to put into her personal account damn near every day. He didn't care what she did with it and had no access to either of her accounts, that way she knew that he did it out the kindness of his heart and not to cut her funds off when he got upset like her husband did.

He, of course, took care of rent and weekly groceries by himself, as well as the light maintenance and gas for both of their cars. So, Nina's money was practically free for her to use for whatever; shopping, pilates, makeup, etc. etc. She'd been saving a lot more than she'd been spending though.

She never wanted to be in the position where she had to worry about what would happen to her if a man left her ever again, though she was one hundred percent sure that Samir wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. It was just to be on the safe side.

Anyway, along with Tyler, Britney had also reached out to Nina to apologize for her actions in the whole cheating fiasco. She hadn't responded to either of them though. She forgave the both of them but she would never forget and had no intentions on rekindling with either of them.

She was good where she was with her man and bestest friend, Samir.

"I'ma be right out here. Ain't nothing gon' happen to you." Samir leaned down to kiss Nina's forehead, instantly calming her nerves.

"Thank you for coming with me stink."

"You welcome ma. Go sign them papers so I can propose." He grabbed a handful of her butt, and she mushed his head back with a smile that grew at the sound of his laugh.

Nina walked a few feet away from him where a door was cracked open, and she knocked twice before walking in to see the divorce attorney, Linda, and Tyler already in the room, seemingly awaiting her arrival.

Tyler's lips separated a bit as if he wanted to say something while watching his wife walk in. He didn't care about any of the recent trouble she'd caused in his life—well, trouble he actually caused himself. He just missed her. He wanted to hug her so badly.

He couldn't believe he let a gem like her get away.

That one saying was so true; you never realized what you had until it was gone.

Though she depended on him financially, Tyler didn't notice how much he actually depended on her in every other aspect. It was hard to function correctly without her.

"Mr. Davis, are you aware of the terms?" Linda repeated, making him refocus.

"I'm sorry. What was that?" He finally tore his eyes away from Nina who was unbothered by his gaze.

"After today, you are not allowed within two hundred and fifty feet of Ms. Taylor per the restraining order filed in the state of Texas. That also means no communication via text or email, phone calls or direct messaging. You can be fined up to $25,000 for each violation."

"I understand." He said with a low voice.

"Ok. On to the terms of the actual divorce agreement. Since you two share no children, the dividends are easier than most. Ms. Taylor will receive $2,120 a month in spousal support for the next three years in lieu of the house, which will stay in your name, Mr. Davis. Ms. Taylor is not allowed within 200 feet of said house."

"The 2022 Ram 1500 TRX truck and 2020 Tesla model 3 belongs solely to Mr. Davis, and the 2022 Mercedes AMG GLE 53 belongs solely to you, Ms. Taylor. Do you both understand?" Linda looked up from the paperwork.

"Yes." They spoke in unison.

"Perfect. This meeting was recorded and will be used in court if either of you break the terms of the divorce settlement. If you could please sign here," Linda slid a piece of paper over to Nina, and she picked up the pen to write her name in cursive.

The meeting was very short but that honestly wasn't surprising. The settlement was actually previously discussed between their two lawyers so everything was pretty much set in stone and only needed to be approved, confirmed, and signed by the two divorcees.

Nina was so happy to close this chapter of her life.

She thought she would've taken this divorce way harder than she had, but it hadn't been bad for her at all. She knew that if she would've never met Samir it more than likely would've killed her though.

Then again, if she would've never met Samir, she wouldn't be in this situation to begin with. She'd still be with Tyler and that probably would've eventually killed her as well.

She owed him so much.

"Nina," Tyler called out to her when they walked out of the room, knowing that this would be the last chance he got to talk to the love of his life.

"I just wanted to apologize to you for everything that I've done. I know you're tired of hearing sorries from me and I don't blame you. I should've treated you better and I'm so sorry that I hurt you. You didn't deserve that. I didn't show you how much I loved you and that's my fault. I wish I could go back and do it again, the right way."

"I—I don't know what I'll do next, without you. It's harder than I thought. I'll probably never be able to move on but I guess I deserve that. I do love you though..I love you a lot. And i—if you're ever up to talking again, or getting back to how we were before all of this, don't hesitate to reach out. I'll wait on you forever if that's how long it takes." He deeply expressed.

"Goodbye, Tyler." Nina spoke softly in response, acknowledging nothing else. She turned around and headed a few feet away in Samir's direction, and Tyler watched as he wrapped Nina up in a hug, planting a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm proud of you Tinkerbell." Samir told her, keeping his arm draped over her shoulders as they walked toward the double exit doors.

"I'm proud of me too. I didn't think I could do it..and I probably wouldn't have been able to if it weren't for you. Thank you so much Samir."

"You did that, not me. Thank yourself." He gave her one more kiss, and her face lit up once they hugged again.

She loved him so much. She couldn't wait to see what the future held for them. She was looking forward to spending a good, long while with her baby.

The End!!!!!!!! I know I always joke around and say that each book is my last one, but this may or may not actually be it. 🥲 I'm def taking a long hiatus from writing bc it kind of feels like a chore now and plus I'm all out of ideas, 29 completed books later lol. I'll probably be back in a few months with one last book about Kentrell tho. I owe y'all I guessss

Thank you to all of my babies for sticking with me for so long. Every time I drop a book, I always feel like 'oh this def gone b my flop era' but y'all show up and show out for me every time! I'm so thankful. I love y'all so much. 💝💝💝💝

Private messaging is leaving Wattpad & it's hard to reply to everybody on my board so here are my socialsssss
X : @shesokentrell
IG : @thedollkai_ @shesokentrell (spam)
& follow my nail page tooo thxxx @kaikrylx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31K 44
𝙪𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 | 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 I went silent just resting my thoughts on the idea of l...
642K 25.8K 18
"𝖨𝖿 𝖨 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾, 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖻𝗂𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝗋𝗎𝗂𝗍 - 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗆𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖨'𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖾." Jayd...
115K 7.6K 41
Get to know him. Fall in love with him. Then 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙞𝙢.
107K 3.1K 49
Layla didn't know what peace was, for as long as she could remember she struggled, until she meets Dayvon, a street nigga with a cold heart, but is t...