feels like french kisses - a...

By leen00566

he needs tutoring she needs money his friend gets him a tutor her brother gets her a job at his club she's... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
a/n
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41:

chapter 34

600 15 4
By leen00566

➪ 1+1 - reezy

✰✰✰

Amari's pov:

"Alright, I don't know about you, but I'm going to find Isa now. So I'll see you guys later", Kaya tells us before she takes off to find her girlfriend. The rest of us just keep chatting with each other until Maëlys whispers something to her boyfriend.

"I'm also gonna steal my girlfriend for a minute or two", Jobe says while taking her hand.
"You guys gonna leave us too? Where are you going?", I question.
"Some place where we can make out", Maëlys replies with a smirk on her face.
"That's not really the information I wanted."
My friend just giggles as Jobe pulls her away from us.

"Well, now that everyone's ditched us I guess it's only you and me now, Brum boy", I say as I turn to Jude.
"Brum boy, really? You seriously need to pick up your nickname game. So far it hasn't really been good", he claims.
"So what should I call you then?", I ask and pull up my eyebrows to send him a questioning look.
However, as soon as a smirk appears on his face I regret my question.

"You know what, never mind. Please don't answer."
"Well, you could call me leng, handsome, sexy, whatever ever you like", Jude smirks obviously ignoring my request.
"Has anyone ever told you that you can be a bit too confident?"
"Actually, yeah. Jobe told me that about half an hour ago", he chuckles, "But I am confident, so sue me."

The only response I give him is shake my head while laughing. We then just switch the topic and talk about other stuff.
The more I talk to him the more I feel comfortable around him as well. I mean texting in the last month was always easy and I didn't have problems talking to him over call. But I was honestly kinda nervous to chat with Jude in person. Like what if we wouldn't be able to hold a single conversation?

Fortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case. We just float from one topic to the next with ease and I genuinely have a good feeling. Speaking of feelings, I'm still unsure of how I feel about him. Yes, I've had a crush on him for months before I even met him for the first time. And no, texting or talking to him has not changed that. I just can't tell if he feels the same way.

Plus the fact that he lives in Madrid and I live here in Sunderland doesn't help my situation. I don't know if I'm the type of person to be in a long distance relationship. Again, who knows if he even wants to be in a relationship with me.

"So how long are you here in Sunderland for?", I ask trying to push away my other thoughts.
"Well, my mum and I have to leave at Tuesday around noon, I think. So my last full day will be Monday", he tells me.

"Is this your first time here?", I continue.
"Nah, I've been here a couple times before. When Jobe signed, while national break where I was injured and around christmas time", he explains.

"So do you like it?"
"It's alright, I guess", he shrugs, "I prefer the weather in Madrid though."
"Understandable", I chuckle.
"You should come down to Madrid and see for yourself. The city is really pretty, not gonna lie."

"I've actually been thinking about going to university in either Madrid or Barcelona", I tell him in all honesty. I actually haven't told many people that but with Jude it just feels so easy to tell, I guess.

"Why is Barcelona even in the selection?", he asks ripping me out of my thoughts.
"Before you start on how they are your rivals and shit just know that I grew up around Barcelona fans. Both my brothers and my dad are die hard fans", I explain, "And for me it doesn't have much to do with football. I've been to Barcelona before and I really enjoyed my time there."

"Well, maybe you just need someone to show you around Madrid", he says obviously talking about himself.
"If I really decide on moving there, you'll be the first to know, I promise", I chuckle.
"I better am", he returns making me chuckle even more. He continues to just look at me without saying anything.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Have I got something in my face?", I ask starting to get worried.
"No, you don't. It's just, well-", he says before stops himself as if he's not sure what to say.
"Okay, so I don't know where we stand and this might be too hasty but I'm still gonna do it before I chicken out", he tells me, "Can I take you out Monday evening?"

———

Maëlys' pov:

"As much as I want to keep kissing you, can we please go back inside? I'm getting kinda cold", I say as I pull away from the kiss.
"Of course, babe", Jobe chuckles and pecks my lips again before he takes my hand and leads me back inside the house.

Our original plan was to force Riri and Jude to talk to each other so we went out to the backyard to give them some privacy. My comment with the make out part was just so they wouldn't follow us but the minute we got outside and I saw my boyfriend's smirk I couldn't resist. Like who am I to turn down a make out session with my hot as partner who I might add is an awesome kisser?

As we get back to the kitchen we find Riri and Jude still at the same spot talking to each other. I quickly pull her away from the boys so I can interrogate her while Jobe does the same with his brother.

"So, did you and Jude have a good talk?", I ask with a smirk on my face.
As a response she just bites her bottom lip trying to hide her smile.
"Wait, your face right now tells me something did happened. Tell me now", I request.
"Okay, so Jude might have asked me out on a date", she reveals.
"Oh my god! He did?", I question excitedly and receive a nod in return.

"What did you say?"
"Obviously I said yes. We're going out on Monday", she tells me with excitement in her voice.
"I'm so happy for you", I smile, "Who would have thought that we would go out with the Bellinghams?"
"True. If you told me a year ago both of us would be dating them boys I probably would have called you crazy", Riri laughs.

"You guys wanna go to the living room to just sit down somewhere and chat?", Jude asks ripping us out of our conversation.
"Why not?", Amari answers him as I nod along.
"You guys go ahead. I wanna get something else to drink", I tell them.

"Oh, while you're already at it, could you make me a gin tonic? But not too strong though please", my friend asks.
"Sure, I got you", I return.
"Thanks, Lee, you're the best."
With that the three of them make their way towards the living room and I busy myself with the drinks.

———

Jobe's pov:

It's now been a few minutes since Jude, Amari and I found ourselves somewhere to sit down in the living room of the house. Maëlys said she'd hang back for a bit to make drinks for Riri and herself but I'm starting to get worried why it's taking so long.

"What's taking Lee so long?", I question to my brother and Amari.
"Maybe she's just chatting to someone from our school or something", she shrugs, "Just give her a minute."
With a sigh I lean back against the couch I'm sitting on and just listen to what Riri said.

However, a few minutes later Maëlys still hasn't made it to us and I'm getting impatient.
'Fuck it, I'm not waiting any longer. Something seems off' I think.
"Okay, I'm gonna look for Maëlys just in case", I tell the others as I get up. Fortunately they don't stop me and I simply make my way to the kitchen.

As I walk into the room I immediately find her talking to someone while her back is to me. No wait, not someone random. Of course it's that prick Darien. Even though I don't see her face I can tell that she's still uncomfortable just by her body language. I quicken my steps so I can reach her faster. As soon as I do I wrap an protective arm around her waist and stand at her side.

"Hey, baby", I say before I press a kiss on her temple. The second she realizes it's me her body seems to relax.
"Hey", she smiles at me.
"Thank you", she adds in whisper so that only I can hear it.
As I look back at her ex he's already looking at me with an angry expression.

"Darien, what do you want from her? I thought she made it clear that she doesn't want anything to do with you", I say trying to keep calm.
"I'd really like to talk to her alone, thanks", he returns quickly while barely even looking at me and rather fixing his eyes on Maëlys.
"Seeing as you're just her ex and I'm her boyfriend I don't think that's a good idea."

The second I say 'boyfriend' his head shoots to me and he sends me an angry glare.
"So you two really are a thing?", Darien wants to know, "Why ain't you posting him on Instagram then?"
Again he talks basically only to her and purposely ignores my presence.
"First of all, yes we are in a very happy relationship, no thanks to you. And second, it's our decision of what we want to post about our relationship. We just want to keep it private. There's no need for the whole world to be up in our business", Maëlys tells him.

"Come on, J. Let's go to the others. I'm done talking to him", she says as she grabs the two drinks standing on the counter next to her.
With that we turn away from her ex and make our way to the living room.

"There you guys are. Did you get lost or something?", Riri asks as we make it back to them.
"Darien tried to talk me up", Maëlys replies annoyed as she hands her friend the request drink. I quickly sit down in my former spot. Since there's no space left I pull my girlfriend down so she can sit on my lap. She then leans against my chest and I wrap my arms around her making sure she won't fall.

"He's here? Ugh, why does he have to be everywhere we are all the time? I can't stand him", Riri says.
"We can't stop Kaya's cousin from inviting people that will invite Darien. It's not our party", Maëlys responds, "Speaking of Kai, where the hell is she?"
"Right here", we hear Kaya's voice coming from behind us. As we turn our heads we see her sitting down on the floor in front of us together with her girlfriend Isabella.

We quickly greet each other and Riri fills them in about our current topic. As they hear his name both Kaya and Isabella roll their eyes at the same time making us laugh at their synchronicity. We then decide to switch the topic and continue chatting about other things.

However, to my displeasure, Darien walks in chatting to other people on the opposite side of the room. Even though he's talking he still keeps his stare fixed on Maëlys and I.
"Why can't he just accept that you're with me now?", I mumble gaining my girlfriend's attention.
"Huh? What do you mean?", she returns not knowing what I'm talking about.
"Him", I answer and motion to the other side of the room. As Maëlys realizes what I mean she lets out an annoyed groan.

"God, I wish I knew why he can't just mind his own damn business", she tells me.
"But if he really wants to stare at us we might as well give him a show", she adds while smirking. "What are you intending?", I question as I see the smirk on her face.
"Less talking, more kissing", she replies before she presses her lips on mine.

With that I realize what she means and have to smirk into the kiss. As I kiss her back I pull her closer while she puts her hands around my neck. Even though it started out as just a simple kiss both of us quickly get lost in it and it turns into a more deep and passionate one. When I squeeze her hips Maëlys lets out a small moan giving me the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth.

"Alright, enough of you two kissing", Jude says interrupting our kiss, "You're my little brother, Jobe. I don't need to see you shoving your tongue down your girlfriend's throat."
As we pull away from the kiss I grab up pillow from behind me and throw it at my brother.
"Shut up. You're just jealous because you can't do the same with Riri", I reply as he unfortunately catches the pillow.

As they hear my comment Jude's and Amari's eyes widen and both start to blush making the rest of the group laugh at their reaction.
"Piss off", Jude tells me and kisses his teeth.
"Okay, let's talk about something else", Maëlys laughs and I see Riri mouthing her a quick 'thank you' for that.

———

another rather long chapter for you guys🤝🏼.
a bit of jamari action in this one.
yes, jamari is my ship name for jude and riri.
also, some part of me wants to write their own story🤷🏼‍♀️.
i actually do have an idea for a story for the two.
would you guys want to have a story with them?
my idea would be more in the future ig and i would still keep my main focus on the jobe story until it's finished.
but i could at least maybe put out like an introduction or something if y'all want🤷🏼‍♀️.
anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter.
see you in the next one.
love yous💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 145 21
"everything I fucking do, I do for you!" He's head over heals for her from the beginning, she likes him, but shes scared.
21.8K 700 11
𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆.𖥔 ݁ ˖ 𝒂 𝒋𝒐𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒂𝒎 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏! .☘︎ ݁˖ ❝can't get you off my mind i've 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊�...
117K 1.1K 30
Y/n, a simple 19 year old girl who goes to college, like normal people do. Her father is a very well known coach, he actively trains the Portuguese c...
10.1K 323 8
𝗮 𝗷𝗼𝗯𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 ✁ ❝ see it in my eyes how they never lie just a little bite are you dreamin ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 anisa mont...