her teddy bear 🧸 [KTH ff]

By thanato23

Jeon jungkook and Jeon y/n were mafia siblings.both of them were mafias who the people were so scared to face... More

chapter-1-first meet
chapter-2-daily customer
chapter-3-catch him
chapter-4- the mafia siblings and the innocent soul
chapter-5-siblings are seperating
chapter-6-no avail...
chapter-7- broken mafia
chapter-8-cold sister
chapter-9- muffins and memories
chapter-10-brainwashed mafia
chapter-11- planning to change them
chapter-12- concern
chapter-13-stalker
chapter-14- Secretary kim Jisoo
chapter-15-similarities
chapter-16-shopping
chapter:-17-getting ready to go
chapter-18-at event
chapter-19-warning and drunk
chapter-20-return home(chaos)
chapter-21-barging in
chapter-23- I'm all yours
chapter-24-stay or leave
chapter-25- Mr Han's plan failed (blackpink arrived)
chapter-26-blackpink house
noticeπŸ€•
chapter-27- some truths
chapter-28- trying to be together
chapter-29- got some info.
chapter-30-to tokyo
chapter-31- first time on flight ✈️
chapter-32- it's you
chapter-33- reunion with Mrs sung
chapter-34- the truth [taehyung to V]
chapter -35- cat fights
chapter-36- A night
chapter-37- trap
chapter-38- to the mission
chapter-39- save her
chapter-40- vengeance
chapter-41- guiltiness
chapter-42- searching for him
chapter-43- found him
chapter-43- confession (epilogue)

chapter-22-smile

339 16 3
By thanato23

A/n POV

It was 5:30 am.taehyung was sweating while mumbling something,more like crying.

"A-appa...e-eomma... d-don't leave your t-taetae alone...".he mumbled while breathing heavily.

*Sound of car crash *

*Sound of ambulance echoing* *a little boy crying in pain*

"Please hurry up...make sure that the boy is safe...". someone said in hospital while the little boy looks at them with his blurred eyes, trying hard to breathe.

"E-eomma...wake up...why are you still sleeping...?"the same boy said while shaking the dead body of his mother while sobbing.

"Taehyung...they are gone forever...they won't come back to you...".a man said while crying as the boy wasn't moving away from his parents' coffin.

Taehyung open his teary eyes slowly.a light sob escaped from his mouth as he remembers those unforgettable memories of his parents' death.tears were rolling down his soft cheeks.

"I miss you,eomma and appa... I'm so lonely...".he whispered and wipped his tears.

He sat up and noticed that it wasn't his room.soon,his eyes fall on the small girl figure who was sleeping on the couch.soon,he realised that he is sleeping on y/n's bed.

"Damn...what happened to me yesterday...? I-I don't remember anything...!".he mumbled and got off from the bed, slowly walking towards her.

She was sleeping uncomfortably on the couch.he sighed and picked her up in bridal style.he walked towards the bed and placed her gently without waking up her.he covered her in blanket and stares at her one more time.

"I'm sorry y/n for letting you sleep on the couch...I don't remember anything...I guess I didn't cause any troubles...".he said in a lower voice and left from there.

*In the morning*

Y/n open her eyes and found herself on the bed.she look around while rubbing her eyes, puzzled.soon,she understands that taehyung has gone after placing her on the bed.she giggles and went to take a shower.

*Time skip*

Jimin came to the mansion with some files.every guards bowed at him and he bowed him back.soon,a guard who was also a friend of his,came to him.

"Mr park...did you know that,Mr Kim,mr min and mr Jung has arrived at Korea yesterday...?".the guard asked.jimin look at him in shock.

"What!? Did they arrived..!".he exclaimed.

"Yes and yesterday night,mr and Ms Jeon almostly killed their secretaries...".he said.

"What...! I don't understand...!".he furrow his brows.the guard explained the incidents and jimin sighed.

"No way...these hyungs are insane..!".jimin said and the guard agreed.

"Whatever,did you see taehyung..?".he asked.

"Ah yes...he came downstairs at 5:54 am and went to the kitchen...after few minutes,he went away with a bowl of soup...".he explained.

"Ahh I see...it must be hangover soup...he was drugged last night... anyways, I'm leaving...".jimin said and left from there.

*At taehyung's room*

"How do you feel, taehyungaah...?".jimin asked as he saw taehyung,who was trying to remain what happened last night.he look up at him

"Better...btw jimin,did you remember what happened last night...?".he asked and jimin sighed, explaining everything.

"Oh my God...did I created a mess last night..?!! Damn...how am I gonna face y/n...?!!". taehyung face palmed while jimin chuckle.

"I still remember when you called y/n,mommy...".jimin said and bursted in laughter.taehyung covered his face under the blanket, embarrassingly.

"Shut up,jiminie paboo!!!".he yells and jimin look at him with widen eyes.

"Pabo..?! Do I look like a pabo!! You piece of shit... I'll kill you...!!".jimin yells and started to throw pillows at him.

"Yahh..!! You pabo... stop...!!". taehyung said while blocking his attack.

And these two kids started a pillow war...!!

Meanwhile ~

Jungkook was passing through taehyung's room and heard some growls and giggles.he peeked inside the room and saw the chaos creating by jimin and taehyung.

"These kids...".jungkook mumbled and open the door widely.

Suddenly, taehyung throwed a pillow which smashed on jungkook's face.the two of them look at him in shock and fear.soon,the whole room started to get dark by his aura.taehyung and jimin started to tremble in fear.

"So...Now.you.have.the.guts.to.do.this.with.me..huh...!!".jungkook look at them with his cold eyes.

"I-I'm sorry jungkook..!! I-I didn't -".he was cut off by jungkook.

"Let's see...who.is.going.to.REGRET!!".he yells up and throw the pillow powerfully towards taehyung.

Now these three kids has started to continue the war....!!

Who wanna play with them..? (Comment)

When these kids were fighting eachother,namjoon entered inside the room,along with hoseok.they look at them in surprise as they never saw jungkook doing these kind of childish things.not to mention his bunny smile.he was so happy while playing with them.

"Wow,I never seen, jungkook's smile like this...he never smile like this from childhood...he only smiled at y/n but now he is smiling, playing and enjoying...".hoseok said while smiling and namjoon agrees.

"I wish that he would smile always...". namjoon said in a lower voice.

Soon, jungkook's eyes fall on the hyungs and stop smiling.soon,he realised what he was doing and back off.seeing him backing off,tae and jimin stop fighting.

"Sorry for the interruption kids but... let's go and eat breakfast... I'm sure you all are hungry...".hoseok said and chuckled.they hummed and jungkook walked out from there maintaining his cold posture.

"Ok... taehyung,go and fresh up...you gotta explain to y/n about last night...".jimin said while smirking, making taehyung gulped down his saliva.

Actually,jimin has no idea that taehyung slept in y/n's room...imagine his reaction when he gets to know about it 😝

[Jm:- what A/n??🤨]

Nothing 😁 let's continue...

*Time skip*

Now,they are eating their breakfast while chit chatting.the new three members introduced themselves to taehyung.

"Hello, young man... myself,Kim namjoon...also know as RM in this mafia business...it's really a pleasure to meet you...". namjoon said while showing his dimple smile.

"Hai... I'm Jung hoseok...you can call me, jhope...".hobi said and smile.

"Hmm... I'm min yoongi...also, know as suga...but in this mafia world, I'm know as agust D....".Suga said coldly in his sleepy tone.

"Oh... greetings,Mr RM,mr jhope and Mr Suga.... I'm Kim Taehyung... it's really good to see you all..."taehyung said and smile widely.

"So, taehyung...are you a new member of our team...?". namjoon asked.both jimin and jungkook look eachother.

"Oh no no... I'm not a mafia member... I'm-".he was cut off my jungkook.

"We kidnapped him...".hoseok choked on his food while namjoon look at him in shock.taehyung look down, don't know whether laugh or feel sad.

"Oh my God...! Are you serious jungkook..?".hobi asked while drinking water.he nodded which makes hobi spit the water on yoongi's face who was at the verge to sleep.

"YAHH..!!!".yoongi yells at him.

"S-sorry yoongii...".he apologized, yearning death glares from yoongi.

"This brat...".yoongi mumbled and went to washroom while others look at him, holding their laugh, except jungkook.

"What was all that..?".the sudden female made everyone took look behind and saw jisoo who was looking so confused.

"Oh...my jisoo noona...!!".namjoon stood up and hugged her which she returns him.that was the time when taehyung realised that namjoon is her brother.

"How are you,noona...?".namjoon asked, broking the hug.

"I'm fine,joonie...how was your trip..?".jisoo asked.

"It goes well... everything has goes smoothly like we thought...".namjoon replied.

While this brother and sister were talking eachother, everyone heard a footsteps which comes downstairs.they all look up to see y/n who wear black outfit, coming downstairs.they bowed at her except taehyung and jungkook.taehyung was so stunned to see her in that outfit and it reminds him their first meeting in this mansion.

(Her outfit)

Then something unexpected flashed in his mind.it was a memory of last night and in that memory,he was kissing her.his eyes widened as he realised what happened last night and what was he doing in y/n's room.soon,y/n look at taehyung who was pure shock and looks like a strawberry as he blushing in mess.soon,a smirk formed on her lips making him look away from her embarrassingly.

"Jisoo... I'm going somewhere that I need to reach there urgently... let's eat breakfast from there... come...".y/n said coldly and walked away after sparing a glance at taehyung.

"Oh ok... I'll talk to you later namjoon...bye...".jisoo said in rush and followed her.

Meanwhile, taehyung was so embarassed and nervous so he run towards the washroom after yoongi came out.they all look at him confusedly.

"What happened to him...?"hoseok asked.

"Nothing...just an unexpected thing happened last night...".jimin said and chuckled.

Meanwhile,jungkook just stayed silent as he remembered what happened last night after hyungs goes towards their room.

*Flashbacks*

Jungkook was passing through y/n's room and his eyes looked at the little gap of the door.he peeked and saw taehyung sleeping on her bed.he was surprised by that.

She was just staring at him and then moved towards the couch and slept there.jungkook was proud that his sister is not like other slutty girls.

If she was,then she will obviously take advantage on taehyung...but she didn't...

Soon,he also realised that,she just let him sleep on her bed which she never accept.she has alot of changes when she is around taehyung.

Hence,she has feelings for taehyung...

End of flashbacks.

Jungkook sighed heavily as he reminded the scene in his mind and continue to eat silently.

Wait for chapter-23

(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 1.7K 33
A story about two innocent poor brothers marriage with the most heartless mafia and his kind brother how the two boys goona survive mostly the one w...
33.4K 1.5K 28
Yn: Who the hell are you? Jk: Didn't you ever consider it necessary to know the identity of someone before keeping him in your house? And you never e...
423K 12.7K 41
TAEHYUNG ASIAS BIGGEST MAFIA AND A VERY RUDE ,COLD AND HEARTLESS PERSON .....GETS MARRIED TO JEON JUNGKOOK ....WELL IT WAS JK WISH TO AGREE TO THE MA...
528K 21.7K 80
Jeon Jungkook, also known by the name JK in business world is a very rude and cold person and one of the most richest and powerful CEO in the whole w...