ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ (ᴏᴄ x ᴇᴠᴀɴ ʙᴜᴄᴋʟ...

Par Amberslvrs

ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴡᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ Plus

ᴄᴀꜱᴛ
𝟎𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟎𝟗
𝟎𝟏𝟎
𝟎𝟏𝟏
𝟎𝟏𝟐
𝟎𝟏𝟑
𝟎𝟏𝟒
𝟎𝟏𝟓
𝟎𝟏𝟔
𝟎𝟏𝟕
𝟎𝟏𝟖
𝟎𝟏𝟗
𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝟎𝟐𝟓
𝟎𝟐𝟔
𝟎𝟐𝟕
𝟎𝟐𝟖
𝟎𝟐𝟗

𝟎𝟐𝟒

119 7 0
Par Amberslvrs

A/N: two episodes in
one chapter!!
(Next chapters have
made me cry so..!!)
season 3 episode 2,3
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Pretty iconic of us, we make a good duo." Olivia says high-fiving Eddie. "Hell yeah we do! Although he's made a massive mistake feeding Christopher that." Eddie laughs high-fiving her back. "Should we be scared at the tag team duo?" Chimney asks raising his brow. "You should always be scared when i'm involved." Olivia smiles wiping her forehead.  "Any word on how operation buck up Buck is going?" Hen asks dropping the hose walking over. "This was his morning, full stack and then i think he said maybe the movies. By now Chris is coming down from a serious sugar high and Buck is regretting his life choices." Eddie says showing them the photo on his phone. "Sounds about right." Olivia laughs. "Hey did someone leave a hydrant open?" Bobby asks looking into the distance. "I don't think it's a hydrant cap." Eddie voices getting a tsunami warning on his phone. "Oh shit." Olivia calls out as her eyes widen.

••

Olivia jumps out the engine staying with Bobby and Eddie as Hen and Chimney go off together. "We already had two so far, expect another four or five before it starts to recede. We're commandeering everything that'll float to supplement our zodiacs." Harlan explains walking forward. "I heard there were four firehouses in that path of this thing." Bobby calls out. "Yeah they've all checked in except form the one thirty six. They were responding to a call at the pier when the surge hit so..if you see any blue out there." Harlan tells them and they nod. "We'll holler." Bobby replies leading Olivia and Eddie off.

The firefighters sit in the rescue boat looking around their surroundings to see if they can help anyone. "Okay let's work fast people were in between waves." Bobby calls out after Olivia stretches her arm seeing someone. She checks their pulse and they've got none shs sighs placing a marker on them. "Help! Help! Please! Help!" A woman shouts out waving her arm out. "Cap!" Chimney calls out. "I see it Chim." Bobby responds as the rescue boat moves closer. "Help!" The woman shouts out. "I can't move my arms." A man voices in pain. "Don't move sir we'll be right there." Chimney tells them "Careful guys unstable." Bobby says as they get onto the boat where the woman was. "My fiancé and my son they're inside please hurry!" The woman cries out. Olivia goes inside the boat behind Bobby, Hen, and Eddie and see them impaled on a radio station antenna . "Gentlemen can you hear me?" Bobby asks walking closer. They both groan unable to speak. "Antenna from the radio station pierced the hull." Eddie calls out. "Then it pierced them." Olivia adds on looking at them. "They're skewered together from the shoulder through the abdomen to the bottom of the boat." Hen explains looking around at the two. "And this boat is taking on water." Bobby voices frowning slightly. "We need a plan cap and we need it fast." Eddie tells him. Olivia stares at them trying to come up with a plan. Eddie and Liv stay with them whilst Bobby and Hen go off. "Adele please." The man says looking at his fiancé. "No im not leaving you- either of you." Adele tells him firmly. "Whatever happened to love, honor and obey?" He says laughing slightly. "I never said obey we didn't even finish the ceremony." Adele states taking her fiancés hand. "It's okay Mom. Please just go." The son tells her pained. "He's right ma'am best thing to now is just let us work." Bobby says walking back down. Adele stretches her hand out to Olivia who takes her hand helping her up. "I love you both so much." Adele cries out getting up and going up. "Okay we have a plan." Bobby voices to the older man. "Only one plan..you save this kid." He says his voice cracking. "What? No Chuck, you're already insufferable don't be insufferable and magnanimous I can't take it." The son tells Chuck. "She is the love of my life, he's the love of hers save..save him." Chuck explains getting weaker. "Our job is to save you both and that's what we're gonna do." Olivia states her voice is firm, firm enough to make you believe her. "Cover em up Eddie." Bobby commands Eddie. "Got you." Eddie says covering the two up as Bobby cut part of the antenna off. "Eddie, Liv I need you to lift him up. And Jason if you can get on your knees at all I need you to try okay?" Bobby says as they all nod at the orders given. "Careful Jason it's gonna hurt." Olivia tells Jason. "Turn your head away." Bobby exclaims using the saw once again. They get Jason off and take him to the rescue boat. "How's Chuck doing?" Olivia asks looking at Hen. "Abdomens distended and warm im pretty sure his spleens ruptured. He'll probably lose too much blood if we pull him off this." Hen informs them voicing her concern. "I'll have to cut from underneath." Bobby replies. "Underneath what?" Eddie asks looking at Bobby confused. Bobby looks at the boat then goes of to get the diving gear.
"Cap's in the water." Chimney says telling the others. Another surge hits and Olivia and Eddie lift Chuck up. "This is gonna be a problem." Hen voices.

"Waters coming faster cap!" Olivia says into the radio.  "Copy that Liv, I'll bang three times on the hull when it's done." Bobby replies as Olivia looks at Eddie who's checking on Chuck. "Chuck can you hear me?" Eddie asks before leaning into Chuck hearing his airways. "He's not breathing, lost his pulse." Eddie calls out. "We gotta do CPR underwater." Hen tells them as they look at her confused. "CPR underwater?" Eddie questions. "We cant do compressions unless he's flat." Hen voices Olivia tilts her head.
"How's he gonna get air?" Olivia asks.  "He's not breathing anyway it's just to keep him from drowning at least for a minute there's a scuba mask up there grab it put it on him." Hen tells Olivia who reaches over grabbing it and puts it on him. "Three, two one." Hen counts down before going underwater trying to start CPR. She comes back up a few seconds later. "You got him?" Eddie asks before he goes underwater himself before coming back down. "Nothing." Eddie wipes some water of himself. "My turn I guess." Olivia sighs before going underwater starting CPR. She comes back up shaking her head. "Nothing." Olivia exhales as they take it in turns. Eddie comes back up catching his breath back. "I got a pulse! Bring him up." Eddie shouts out as they lift him back up.  "There we go welcome back Chuck." Eddie laughs smiling at Chuck. "Oh hell of a save Hen, hell of a save." Eddie puts a hand on her shoulder. "Good call Hen." Olivia smiles fist bumping her. "I can't believe that worked." Hen smiles looking at Chuck. "Bring in that backboard!" Olivia shouts out as everyone starts to bring him out on the backboard. "Good job down there guys." Bobby says looking at them. "Thanks." Eddie smiles as so do Hen and Olivia.  "Command is asking for available hands down on the pier." Chimney says looking at them. "Okay, Chim, Hen you transport the patients Eddie, Liv you're with me." Bobby explains. "Copy that." The firefighters all say getting down. "We'll regroup at the staging area." Bobby says as they all make their way to their places.

••

Olivia, Bobby, and Liv are all on the rescue boats heading to the pier looking at the tragedy around them. "Seeing this cap?" Eddie asks. "Kinda hard not to Eddie." Bobby replies as the boat heads to the Ferris wheel. A Spanish family float  over to them talking in Spanish leaving Bobby a tad bit confused. "Wait who's up there?" Bobby asks turning to Them. "La bombera." Eddie shrugs looking up at them. "Hey! We could use a hand up here." Alyssa shouts out from the ferris wheel. "Aly?" Olivia asks shouting back up. "Fire lady." Eddie tells them smirking.  "Alright guys, grab some extra harnesses ropes, pulleys figure eight plates i'll coordinate evac and transport some down here." Bobby tells them as Eddie and  Olivia stand up. "Sounds like a plan cap." Eddie responds giving Olivia a hand up onto the ferris wheel as they start climbing. The ferris wheel starts shaking and squeaking as they hold on tighter. "That's not part of the ride." Eddie voices looking at Alyssa and Olivia. "No the spokes are coming off the hub, this things been thrashed." Alyssa replies holding on. "What about you? Are you hurt?" Eddie asks slightly concerned. "You shouldn't ask that she'll get the wrong idea Eds." Olivia laughs and Alyssa shakes her head. "No i'm not and neither is he." Alyssa responds looking at the man. "I'm not going anywhere until the waters gone." The man exclaims looking at them. "Sir if you don't come with us, this whole thing will be gone." Olivia tells them man firmly. "Don't worry buddy i'm gonna get you down safely i'm just gonna put this harness around you okay?" Eddie asks before putting the harness around the man. "Okay, okay all right." The man replies. "I'd introduce myself but we know eachother." Eddie laughs looking at Alyssa. "Yup." Alyssa nods. "You we're on the pit when it hit." Olivia looks at Alyssa furrowing her brows.  "Yeah." Alyssa responds bluntly. "Where's your crew?" Eddie questions. "Got separated call the spin cycle." Alyssa gets up helping lift the man with the other two. "Coming to you cap." Eddie says sending the man down. "When the wave hit how'd you get back in?" Eddie asks Alyssa. "I swam." Alyssa shrugs harnessing herself up. "You sure did, and then you climbed ." Eddie shakes his head looking at her. "Free climb on the weekend solider." Alyssa smiles walking. "How'd you know I was in the service ?" Eddie asks confused. "Liv and Buck mentioned it." Alyssa starts climbing down. "You're welcome Ed's." Olivia smiled climbing down with Eddie.  "Oh thank god you're here!" A woman shouts out looking at Liv. "what happened here ma'am?" Eddie asks climbing up next to Liv. "He hit his neck when the wave came and he can't feel his fingers." The woman cries out as they go into car of the ferris wheel. "My arms went numb A couple minutes later my legs gave out. Am I paralysed ?" The man asks concerned. "That's too soon to tell, you said you lost sensation in your arms first then your legs?" Eddie asks looking at him. "Yeah." the man replies. "Okay, well that might be a sign of some swelling which means you bruised your neck instead of breaking it." Olivia tells him before the Ferris wheel starts moving again. "Hey cap we can get one down to you but the other ones a possible spinal we're gonna need a hail Mary." Eddie shouts holding onto the sides of the car. "I'll order one up for you!" Bobby shouts back up to them. "You should be fine helps on the way." Eddie says looking at the couple.  They get the man onto a backboard which was sent up and the helicopter starts flying over above them. "See max? How's that for a sign? There's hope so fight." The woman  says holding Max's hand. "Max you moved your fingers." She smiled looking at him. "I think i'm getting some feeling back." Max tells her smiling slightly. "You're gonna be okay, we're gonna be okay." She replies looking at him softly. "Give me the pen Stacey and those papers." Max says weakly. "Max.." Stacey lets some tears fall down. "We were always a disaster baby ." Max sniffles as Stacey hands him the papers which he signs. "What a beautiful disaster we were." Max says softly as Stacey kisses him. They secure him before the helicopter dies the rest. "Incoming! Debris." Bobby shouts out and the three firefighters look at each other.  "Free climb? How bout free fall?" Eddie resorts as they all jump down of the ferris wheel and into the water. Bobby helps Eddie onto the rescue boat, who helps Alyssa who helps Olivia. "Holy shit dude." Alyssa coughs up.

••

"The 118s hoofing it for awhile." Eddie calls out walking through the water. "Looks that way. Hen and Chimney are readying some turnout backpacks until we're mobile again. Roman your crew from your house are alive and accounted for except from captain Cooper he's still MIA." Bobby tells her, her fave drops and her look saddens. "I'm sorry." Bobby adds on. "Well if it's all the same to you captain i'm gonna stick around and look for him." Alyssa says firmly making Olivia frown as she spotted Alyssa holding onto herself . "Why are you holding yourself like that?" Olivia asks concerned. "It's nothing, bruised rib." Alyssa replies looking down slightly. "Let me take a look at that." Eddie tells her holding his arm out. "It's nothing." Alyssa says firmly. "Clearly it's not." Eddie responds also concerned. "Are you gonna drop this?" Alyssa questions eddie frowning. "Hey, Roman let him have a look. I'm not asking." Bobby states Alyssa shakes her head dropping her guard letting Eddie examine her. He applies pressure into her rib making her wince in pain. "Yeah that's not a bruise, it's broken. Must be hurting like a bitch." Eddie says standing back up. "Alyssa! how bad is it?" Olivia asks looking at her friend. "Breathing isn't super fun." Alyssa resorts. "I'm calling it you're off the field." Bobby says firmly. "Sir I said im fine." Alyssa pleads as Bobby waves a vehicle down. "USAR command is setting up the VA hospital on Sawtelle i want you both to stick with her just in case her desire to track down her captain causes her to lose her way. I'm gonna go meet up with the One eighteen rendezvous with us when you can." Bobby explains tapping Eddie's and Olivia's back. "Copy that cap." Olivia replies as d Eddie grab his  phone out. "Who are you calling?" Alyssa asks raising a brow. "My son, he lost his mother a few months back, don't want him to worry." Eddie says before calling the number.

••

Hours pass and Olivia and Eddie help Alyssa make her way to the triage.
"Hey, hey!  My friends here got at least one broken rib and showing signs-"  "Can I get your names for the list please?" The nurse asks interrupting Eddie. "You have a list?" Alyssa asks grabbing the clipboard of The nurse. "Excuse me." The nurse calls out. "Alyssa, Alyssa  first we get you fixed up then you can spiral out." Eddie tells her grabbing the clipboard of her passing it back to the nurse. "I'm Eddie Diaz, This is Alyssa Roman, and Olivia Juarez." Eddie says pointing at them. "Have you seen a Ronnie Cooper on the list? Fire captain station one thirty six." Alyssa asks as The nurse goes through the list of names. "I haven't, head on inside and someone will be with you." The nurse says before heading off. "Thank you!" Olivia calls out.  Eddie puts a hand around Alyssa's back leading her inside. "Please don't let them be another version of Maddie and Chimney." Olivia mumbles to herself following. They walk in and sit Alyssa down on a bed she rolls her eyes. "Okay guys you got your wish i'm here. You don't have to baby sit me." Alyssa tells them firmly. "Yeah I get it, if my captain was  out there-"  "Coops not just my captain okay? He believed in me. He made me who I am." Alyssa tells him and Eddie nods. Eddie and Olivia look at a child who resembled Christopher. "He remind you of your son?" Alyssa asks. "I guess a little." Eddie responds. "I'm gonna get some air y'all keep talking." Olivia taps Eddie's back walking out.

Olivia stays outside helping people inside and back out trying to be as useful as possible. She looks over and sees That Alyssa captain is alive and Alyssa looks over at her nodding and smiles.
As she's  walking around she sees a familiar figure and walks over. "Hi?" Olivia asks looking at him before realising who it was. "Evan?" Olivia questioned before getting pulled in a hug. "Liv! You're okay." Buck says hugging her still. "I'm fine Evan, what, what are you doing here?" Olivia asks putting a hand on his face. "Liv I need your help." Buck says looking up at her. "What's wrong Buck? Are you hurt?" Olivia questions looking up and down at him examining him. "Liv I brought him to the pier I brought Chris to the pier." Buck says his voice shaking slightly. Olivia's eyes widen slightly as she looks up at him. "I-I had him I- I kept him safe, we were uh were were ontop of the ladder truck then the water receded. Christopher is gone. I've checked the emergency refuge camps at the promenade at the highschool." Buck starts tearing up. "Buck-" Buck spots Eddie in the distance and he runs off to the tent and Olivia follows behind him. "How do you tell your best friend that you lost his son?" Buck says breaking down. "Buck.." Olivia brings him into a hug and Eddie spots him. "Buck? Liv? wait what is he doing here? Are you okay? Wait where's Christopher?" Eddie asks concerned walking over. "Eddie.." Buck says as Eddie's body language changed as he noticed Christopher's glasses around his neck. "We um..me and Christopher we were.. at the beach and um- listen to me okay? I- I swear to you okay I- I tried and I just..but I..Eddie I don't know how to say it um he- he- just- he just vanished." Buck explains stammering between the sentence. "Christopher?" Eddie asks looking behind Buck. Eddie starts to walk over finding Christopher with a woman.  Buck smiles hugging into Olivia relived. Chimney, Hen, and Bobby rush over near but stop when seeing him.  "Buck what happened to you?" Chimney asks putting a hand on Buck.  "Hey." Bobby calls out looking at Buck. He then looks behind him at Eddie and Chris. "You two okay?" Bobby asks turning his attention back on Buck. "Yeah where great." Buck says before falling forward, Bobby and Olivia catch him in their arms Chimney and Hen also help as they sit him down. He squeezes Onto Olivia's arm as his breathing got heavier.

••

The next couple of days Olivia stayed with Buck making sure he was never alone.
She sat next to him on the chairs hugging into his arm as he kissed her head. "Buck you did your best, you shouldn't blame yourself chris and Eddie don't." Olivia looks up at him and he just shakes his head. Olivia looks at him as there's a knock at the door. Buck gets up answering the door. "Hey Buck!"  Chris calls out hugging him. "Hey- Hey Buddy." Buck smiles slightly. Olivia gets up walking over to them. "Okay there's a morning snack and midday snack two colouring books and a bunch of legos. Between us he's never built anything that kinda looks like anything he just likes sticking things together." Eddie explains opening the backpack as Olivia takes Chris to the couch. "There's Twenty Bucks for pizza and if I were you i'd eat a couple extra slices you look like your wasting away to nothing." Eddie says trying to make the situation light hearted. "Eddie-"  "I will say honestly you being laid up is working out for me I mean you're no abuela and you're half a Carla but you'll do in a pinch." Eddie comments making Olivia laugh slightly. "You want me to watch Christopher?" Buck asks walking over to him. "It's easy he's not very fast." Eddie tells him looking at Chris. "After everything that happened?" Buck questioned. "A natural disaster happened Buck." Eddie tells him firmly. "I lost him Eddie-"  "No you saved him. That's how he remembers it. And now it's turn to do the same for you." Eddie says softly looking at him. "I was- I was suppose to look out for him." Buck voices. "What? And you think you failed? I failed that kid more times than I care to count and i'm his father but I love him enough to never stop trying and I know you do too." Eddie explains before placing a hand on his shoulder. "Buck there's nobody in this world I trust my son with more than you." Eddie tells him. "Rude?" Olivia asks  making them laugh. "And you of course." Eddie laughs as he throws Olivia her jacket. "Maybe try going to the zoo this time something inland." Eddie jokes. "Call me if you need anything Buck, I mean it." Olivia kissed him before walking out behind Eddie.

A/N: Next chapter will not be a happy one ‼️‼️
#divorce era.

word count:  3534

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.8K 102 24
Jessica Samson is quite the firecracker. After a tragedy when she was a teenager, she moves to LA and joins the 118 alongside Bobby Nash, her father...
333K 4.1K 75
Imagines of the tv show 911
36.5K 667 36
9-1-1 Daughter One Shots. For example in each one shot the main character will be one of the teams daughter. Open for suggestions! 🏅#9-1-1onfox
3.5K 53 8
I've noticed there's not many Buddie works, so here I am with another🫶🫶 UPDATES EVERY MONDAY🗣️🗣️