𝟎𝟐𝟖

Season 3, episode  8▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Season 3, episode 8
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Oh my lord." Olivia says looking at Eddie as Buck keeps slipping on the ice in the ice rink.
"That's quite embarrassing actually." Alyssa laughs covering her mouth. "I can't find the fingers guys!" Olivia shouts out looking for the man's fingers. "Found two fingers cap! Still looking for the other ones." Buck calls out holding the fingers. "Hey! I got to pinky !"  Eddie shouts holding it in the air. "all right three down one to go." Buck says looking at them. "Guys I got the middle one!" Olivia smiles before throwing it to Alyssa. "Hot potato! Ew!" Alyssa exclaims throwing it to Eddie. "Yeah i'll just hang onto that.." Eddie laughs slightly standing back up. "Hey- hey uh cap we found all the fingers." Buck states looking at Bobby. "Cap victims are being transported ." Hen tells Bobby walking over. "Yeah our works here's done." Chimney adds on looking at him. "Great." Bobby replies before grabbing something up of the floor. "Found it." Bobby squints his eyes at the object he'd just picked up. "What's that cap?" Olivia asks tilting her head. "A sequin when your blade runs across one of these it stops your skates dead in their tracks." Bobby explains looking at his team. "Wait one sequin did all of this?" Buck questions raising a brow. "A wardrobe malfunction can be the most dangerous part of figure skating ." Bobby responds. "So how come you know so much about figure skating?" Chimney asks confused but also intrigued. "My partner Heidi Shatsky and I were twin cites junior Paris champions three years running ." Bobby tells them making Olivia and Alyssa laugh. "I always thought you were a hockey player cap." Eddie voices with a slight smirk. "Who says you can't do both?" Bobby questions brushing past his team. They all stand there with their mouths hung open with the same shocked expression. "We'll google for photos later." Buck calls out. "Oh hell yeah we will." Olivia shakes her head walking off.

"You can't be serious right now Buckley no way you got." Olivia places her hands on her hips looking in the trunk of Buck's jeep.
"It's wrapped up but when it's out- oh my god it's gonna be epic." Buck laughs grabbing the cutout before they both turn around after a truck beeped at them. "Whoo nice truck." Buck calls out after seeing it was Eddie. "Is it a rental?" Olivia questions with an eyebrow raised. "Nope. All mine." Eddie smirks looking at the truck. "I- I didn't know you were getting a new ride." Buck says walking over. "Yeah we'll AC crapped out on the old one again, And Christopher and I were sitting in traffic, sweating in traffic saw this dealership though why not?" Eddie replies making Liv get suspicious. "A total impulse buy not like you at all." Buck tells him pointing at Eddie. "Maybe it should be." Eddie responds shrugging. "Well we'll remind you of that next time you're begging for extra shifts to cover the payments." Buck smirks slightly looking over at Liv and Eddie. "This, this is epic I found Heidi Shatsky." Buck laughs rushing in as Eddie and liv follow behind setting the cardboard cut out up.
"Morning folks first up water heater went out last night but they are sending someone to fix it until then you might wanna brace yourselves when you hit the showers. We're also changing the lunch schedule." Bobby explains before Eddie and Olivia start imitating fanfare noises revealing the car board cut out. "Captain Robert Nash this is your life!" Chimney exclaims taking photos of Bobby. "Oh my gosh where did you get that?" Bobby questions and Olivia points at buck "Heidi says hi, she's gonna email you later she didn't wanna ruin the surprise." Buck says explain the situation to Bobby.  "I think we all had a little surprise this morning not sure what I was expecting but it certainly wasn't that hair!" Chimney shouts pointing at the cutout and Buck pretends to style his hair. "Yeah cap what is this look? Is it some kind of Travolta thing?" Eddie asks. "Not Travolta. Bowie." Bobby tells them leaving them confused. "Ziggy stardust?" Bobby asks trying to help them figure out who David Bowie was. "This feels a little more Siegried and Roy." Chimney says making Olivia burst out into a fit of laughter. "Sorry I'm late I had to take Denny to school- what did I miss?" Hen asks looking at the four fighters and the cut out. "Okay for everyone who isn't fired I will not be cooking today. We're having a special guest chef at lunch ." Bobby informs them leaving them confused again. "Uh no pasta Thursday? You know how Liv feels about your pasta." Buck says looking at Bobby. "I do but not today." Bobby says as they all nod and do their own thing.

"I still think it's ridiculous you got suspended for solving a murder but I might get over that if you keep bringing us food." Chimney says eating Athena's lunch that she cooked. "Well the brisket is my special recipe you just smoke it low and slow for fourteen hours and then you turn it-" Athena stops her sentence when she sees Buck reaching out for the salt. Olivia grabs the salt of Buck placing it down. "Thank me later." Olivia whispers. "She's been cooking at home too every meals been a feast ." Bobby laughs slightly. "And I've not been invited? How rude." Olivia shakes her head laughing slightly.  "Have you ever considered being suspended forever ? Eddie asks earning a glare off Bobby. "Not that your cooking isn't good cap." Eddie says redeeming himself. "Well I like both your food equally ." Buck states looking at Athena and Bobby. "Oh i'm not liking it. I'm loving it, so when I go back for seconds y'all better watch your fingers."  Hen laughs before taking a phone call.

••

"I really wish I could help her. But she's not talking to me about it i'm not sure she's talking to anybody." Chimney says  putting his plate away in the sink.  "There's definitely something going on with her. Eddie too. Hey you guys think it's the Santa Anas? I mean they- they make people act weird right?" Buck asks making Maddie and Olivia laugh. "I definitely don't think it's the wind, wait you know maybe it's something personal she doesn't feel like sharing." Maddie tells Chimney trying to comfort him. "Well historically speaking Hen and I tell each other everything." Chimney responds walking over to Maddie. "Wait everything? Did you tell her about me?" Maddie asks looking at Chimney. "I mean I would have if I felt like she was listening." Chimney replies and Maddie frowns. "Oh." Maddie says bluntly.
"Maybe everything doesn't need to be shared with the one eighteen." Maddie calls out. "No way, If we didn't tell each other everything what else would we do on a twenty four hour shift?" Buck asks looking at Maddie. "Did you tell everyone you was banging Liv?" Maddie asks whipping her head around to Buck. Olivia's eyes widen and she coughs. "Oh! She got you there.." Olivia laughs slightly.  "Okay I really need to go, Lola has already broke the bed?- Don't ask thanks for inviting me for dinner Buck and see you all soon bye!" Olivia smiles rushing out quicker than she came in.

"What kinda robot are we talking about?" Bobby asks walking through the warehouse. "Transport the company has a whole army of them and they're used for moving heavy boxes and shelved items around the warehouse ." The worker explains. "And it attacked someone?" Buck asks turning to her. "Yeah my coworker Jerome uh I heard that it just beelined for him like a suicide bomber and crashed into the end of the aisle then took a whole row of shelves." She tells them leading them to Jerome. "I miss Brick and Mortar." Eddie mumbles to himself. "Any idea what caused the robot to malfunction?" Olivia asks looking at her. "Normally their movements are really precise but number three was just gunning for Jerome." The woman replies as they reach him. "Okay you guys can clear away we'll take over from here." Bobby calls out as the workers rush off. "Hi Jerome are you having any trouble breathing?" Hen asks as she kneels down to him. "No." Jerome replies in pain. "Obvious crush injuries don't know the condition of his extremities under there." Chimney calls out as Buck and Olivia go near the scene pegging their nose gaging. "All I wanted was to take a leak it's a basic human need." Jerome calls out weakly. "Uh did- did you pee on this before it crashed?" Buck asks Jerome. "Why would you do that?" Eddie and Liv ask at the same time. "Our supervisor won't let us go to the bathroom it ruins our pick time." Jerome tells them. "Yeah according to our supervisor Shane." The worker calls out with her arms crossed. "Where is Shane?" Olivia asks looking around. The worker points at him almost instantly and Olivia glares at him. "Don't go anywhere Shane OSHA's gonna have a filed day with you." Olivia exclaims keeping her glare on Shane. "Cap hearts racing blood pressures a little low not a lot of a blood i'm gonna start a line." Chimney says grabbing the stuff he needs. "There could be something severed underneath but currently compressed ready for either extremity." Hen informs them as they others listen. "Okay Buck, liv, you're with me Eddie take the side of his arm." Bobby tells them as they nod. "We need to lift the shelving unit at exactly the same time so they can work simultaneously on three. One, two Three." Bobby occurs as they lift the shelf up and the rest grab Jerome. Jerome ends up losing his pulse but Hen gives him CPR then they load him up into the ambulance.

The one 118 rush after hearing that Hen and Chimney were involved in a accident.
"Liv stay over there with Hen so she's not by herself!" Bobby shouts out as Olivia rushes over to Hen. "Hey- Hey Hen just breathe come on." Olivia hugs Hen tightly who hugs her back sobbing. Athena then rushes over  joining in in the hug comforting the girl for . "Liv help them i've got it here." Athena says as Olivia nods rushing over to help Evelyn. After a while of cpr Evelyn stay's unresponsive even after all their work. "She's gone cap.." Olivia calls out looking up at him. Bobby nods helping her up before calling it in.

A/N: this episode. BROKE ME I CANNOT.

wordcount: 1786