𝟎𝟐𝟔

season 3, episode 5"But I miss you i'm sorry

season 3, episode 5
"But I miss you
i'm sorry."
song- I miss you i'm sorry 
-Gracie Abrams
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Olivia cried for what felt like the tenth time as she rolled over debating to go to work. "Olivia Isla Juarez you are not gonna waste away in your bed you hear me? Yes Buck broke up with you, yes he's suing the department but your life isn't over now get up!" Amayah shouts at her sister throwing clothes at her face. "Maya!" Olivia wiped her tears looking at the clothes. "Look, Buck Is an idiot to break up with you, but you'd be a bigger idiot if you let the breakup take over your life, go to work and when you get back you can eat ice cream and cry." Amayah looks at her sister concerned before walking out. Olivia stared at the clothes for a good ten minutes before getting up. "You're gonna be fine Liv, you've overcome way worse than this. You're fine." Olivia tells her herself changing out of her pyjamas and into day time clothes. Olivia searched the top drawer looking for a hair brush and sees one of Buck's hoodies folded up neatly. "It's like it's making fun of me." Olivia grabbed her hair brush and a bobble tying her up. Liv walks out her room putting her shoes on jacket on trying to get on with her day. "I'm proud of you Liv, i'll be waiting for you when you get back." Amayah hugs her sister tightly. Liv smiled messing up her sisters hair before walking out.

••

"She's late! She's never late we should worry." Chimney says looking at the other firefighters. "Chim she's going through a break up cut her some slack." Hen tells him shaking her head. "Shes been a mess, worse than it was when her and Joseph broke up the first time." Alyssa informs them rolling her lips together. "That's because she was ready to take the next step with him, she was probably ready to say the L word." Bobby states making them all feel pity for the girl. "She'll be okay guys, she's strong." Eddie voices crossing his arms. "I hope you're right about that." Alyssa replies bitting her cheek. "Hey guys sorry i'm la-" Liv says walking into the firehouse as they all stare at her. "You okay?" Alyssa asks glancing at the girl. "Doing just fine." Olivia forces a smile out before waking into the changing room changing into her work gear. "We really should be worrying." Alyssa sighs shaking her head. "Or we could just be there for her?" Bobby suggest as the bell rings and everyone makes their way to the fire engine.

"Apart from a blowout bar this is the dumbest thing people in La pay money for." Hen calls out walking into the rage room.
"I think it's genius." Chimney replies smirking.
"Of course you do Chim." Olivia laughs slightly making her way to Athena. "Your victims in there." Athena points at an empty rage room. "Where?" Bobby asks looking at her. "There. Your victim climbed into the barrel after her BFF started chasing her with a sledgehammer." Athena explains glancing at the arrested girl. "I thought the point was to smash things not eachother." Eddie says making Olivia laugh. "Might wanna rephrase that one." Olivia taps his back smirking. "Wife, mistress." Athena points at the two ignoring Olivia's comment. "Adulterous slut!" The wife shouts out. "Does the adulterous slut have a name?" Chimney asks Athena whispering slightly. "She can't hear you very well in there, ears ringing." Athena tells them as they rush over. "Denise are you hurt?"  Bobby asks shouting out. "What?" Denise shouts it from the barrel. "Liv you're not getting ptsd from this are you?" Alyssa asks whispering in Liv's ear. Olivia turns around at the girl shaking her head.  "Ah, looks like she's sledgehammered in there pretty good cap." Eddie comments leaning over. "Liv, Eddie saws and jaws." Bobby tells them. "On it cap." Liv nods going into the  back grabbing the saw as Eddie grabs the jaws. They make their way back to the barrel and Liv starts using the saw cutting the barrel open and Eddie uses the Jaws to make the whole bigger for them to get her out. They get her out and start putting on the gurney checking her over. "You have the right to remain silent." Athena tells the wife. "Wait, excuse me please don't arrest her this is all my fault ." Denise calls out shaking her head. "You wanna be a better friend? Bail her out." Athena tells her firmly.
"I'd rather rot in jail than have her do another thing for me! I should've never trusted you Consider this the end of our friendship !" The wife replies before getting escorted out by the police.  Olivia scoffs shaking her head at the situation. "So much anger in the world these days I can see why this place is all the rage. See what I did there?" Chimney asks prouf if himself walking off. Olivia laughs pointing at him "Ah! That was funny." Olivia laughs more walking out.