Do or Die, a Huskerdust Story

بواسطة Gothic_Bxbie

Husk didn't know what he was getting into when he was summoned to the hotel. Redemption? For sinners? It was... المزيد

One
Two
Three.
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty.
Fifty One
Fifty two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Seven
Fifty eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three.
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight

Fifty Six

176 3 33
بواسطة Gothic_Bxbie

Husk and Angeldust were still texting back and forth as Angel and Fat Nuggets rode in the elevator.

He turned down the hall and walked to Husk's room. He sent Husk another text.

Husk rolled his eyes as the text.

"Then come in, stupid!" He instructed, chuckling.

The door opened and the spider walked into the room holding his pig in two hands and his phone in another. His fourth hand was on his hip.

"Hey there handsome." Greeted the spider flirtatiously.

"Hey good-lookin'." Husk complimented back with a chuckle.

The pig squirmed out of Angeldust's hands and onto Husk's bed.

Angeldust gasped.

"NUGGETS!" Husk yelled worried the small pig wouldn't make such a jump. He dived after the pig who softly landed on his back. He groaned.

Husk wasn't big on pets but, Fat Nuggets forced his way into Husk's heart, the first day Angel asked him to watch the pig.

Angeldust giggled and ran a hand through his hair glad his baby was safe. He sat on the bed and took Fat Nuggets, placing the pig, in his lap.  Husk sat up.

"You have a good day?" Husk wondered looking at his boyfriend. His were hands were folded and his legs laid flat in front of him.

Anthony nodded.

"It's Friday. Of course I did." He chuckled.

Husk smiled at that. He took a swig from the bottle he. Had been drinking. He offered it to Angel, who took the bottle and downed a pretty big sip before passing it back to Husk.

Angel tilted his head, his elbow rested on the bed and his head rested in his hand as he looked at Husk with adoration.

Husk raised an eyebrow and sat his bottle of booze on his night stand.

"What?" He wondered.

Angel shrugged and sat up. Some arm wrapped around Husk another scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and the lower two were crossed.

"Nuthin' I just love, loving you."

Husk's cheeks went red.

"I love you too." He stated.

Husk wrapped his arms around the spider and gently pulled him closer. Nuzzling his face in Angel's chest floof. The spider giggled and wrapped his arms around Husk.

"Oh uh, Cherri mentioned something about going out tonight, and taking Charlie cause she seems super bummed about Vaggie not being back this week." Angeldust mentioned.

Husk made a surprised face and then an understanding face.

"I don't think she'd be down for your kinda scene." Husk mentioned.

Angel facepalmed with one of his hands the rest still wrapped around Husk.

"No!" He laughed.  His tons got quite, he twirled the fur on Husk's neck between two of his fingers. He made himself appear smaller and looked into Husk's eyes with wide puppy like eyes. "I uh, I was uh thinking, maybe...... we all go....... to your casino."

The cat groaned, overdramaticly so Angel knew he was only kidding.

"You signing me up for shit now? Alastor does that enough." He was only joking though.

"It's fine I guess. Except that Al and Niffty are gonna come along if Charlie leaves and Alastor's on my last nerve today."

Angel made a face of interest.

"The hell did freaky face Do t'my boyfriend?!" He asked.

He retracted all of his arms from Husk and the both sat up, Husk groaned.

"Nothing babe, he just threatened me that's all." He assured.

Angel squinted.

"What the hell did he say Husky." He demanded in a serious tone.

Husk shook his head and took a deep breath. He reached for his booze and took a large swig of it before he sat it back in his night stand. He played with his fingers and visibly began to shake with anxiety.

"Husk you got about thirty seconds before I break his door off it's hinges and beat the shit outta him without reason." Angel started cracking his knuckles forcibly and then his neck and shoulders.

Husk sighed.

"Said he should 'rip my soul to shreds and broadcast the screams for all of hell.' that He'd make use you got 'a front row seat'. All cause, I was late." Husk stated.

Angel stood up off the bed his face was hot with Angel and he stormed out of Husk's room dispite Husk yelling at him and grabbing his arm to stop him.

Angel licked the door across the hall down and grabbed The Radio Demon by his jacked collar and pinned him to a wall.

"Threaten my fuckin boyfriend again Muthafucker and I'll use holy bullets next time you Miserable whiney cunt!" He yelled before pulling out his fifth and sixth arms holiday gun. While one of his hands let go of his collar to punch Alastor's in the face.

Charlie heard the yelling and ran down the hallway.

"Webs! I'm fuckin fine! Calm-" Husk begged.

"What the hell is going on?!" She yelled cutting off the cat demon. Leith, Cherri, Claire, and Niffty, ran up the stairs at the commotion. She pushed past Husk entering the Alastor's room.

Angel let go of the deer immediately, he fell harshly.

"Oh I'll tell ya what happened. You're trusty, washed up 'hotelier' or whatever he wants to claim he is, threatened ya god damn bartender and my fuckin boyfriend!" He yelled in Cherri's face still pissed off.

Charlies's eyes widened. Her horns came out and she started levitating again.

"YOU FUCKIN WHAT?!"  Her voice was distorted it cought everyone including Leith off guard.

Alastor looked at the princess of hell shivering with fear. His face was blanked like a deer in headlights.

She turned around still in the air and pointed to Husk.

"I still got your permission right?" She asked.

Husk nodded violently. Angeldust raised an eyebrow and scratched his head.

"Permission for what?" He wondered quietly not expecting to be heard.

"For that!" Leith stated. Pointing at her.

"Let's see if I still need that fuckin book!"

She snapped her fingers. If husk and Alastor had a contract it should have appeared, but there wasn't one. Instead the chain around Husk's neck appeared. He looked petrified and shaked even worse now.

Angeldust turned to him looking as if he could cry.

"Husky!" His voice broke.

Charlie was taken back she didn't expect that to happen and she didn't know what to do.

Leith looked at her.

"Remember what ya dad said!" He said offering words of encouragement.

He glanced over at Alastor who was about to transform but Leith was faster. He landed on the deer and kept him pinned to the floor.

"I've been waiting to taste venison since the day I met you." He threatened.

Charlie wasn't paying attention to them because had to stay focused.

"Please let this work." She begged.

She snapped her fingers. Everyone shut their eyes except Leith.

There was a soud of metal snapped and then hitting the floor with a clank.

Everyone opened their eyes.

Husk hesitated for a minute. He felt a weight lift off his shoulder and he was longer in uniform, he wore a black bow tie red suspenders and black pants.

"I'm free?!" He question looking down at himself. "Oh fuck yeah I'm free!"

Leith thought about it for a moment.

"Imma let ya die slow, old man."  He stated.  Alastor's physical form wasn't old but he was in hell a loooooooooooong time.

He lifted the defenseless deer in the air. Charlie's body was drained she fell to the floor but Angeldust's caught her and sat her on the floor her back against Alastor's bed.

"You did good Char-ly." He assured patting her shoulder with one of his lower hands.

Leith held the Radio Demon in a full nelson while husk lunged at him with the brass knuckles on. It felt so fuckin good to give Al a taste of his own medicine. He bit the deer more times than he could remember.

"I can eat him now right?" Leith asked after  Husk finally stopped.

The cat was out of breath. Angel ran over to him and hugged him. He hugged back.

Angel kept his lower arms around Husk and placed his top two on the cat's shoulders looking down at him.

"You're okay?" He asked before stroking Husk's face with the back of his fingers.

Husk nodded hugging the spider tighter.

On the other side of Alastor's bed. Leith devoured him, nobody really seemed to notice though because they were all shocked and chatting amongst themselves.

"Deer meat is SO FUCKIN GOOD BRO! Well worth the wait!" He yelled while chewing loudly.

Still nobody payed attention while Alastor was screaming in pain from being eaten alive.

"How ya likes screams now bitch?!" Husk asked.

Everyone laughed.

Later on Charlie called her father to come renovate Alastor's now empty and very blood stained room.

The rest of the hotel went out to Husk's casino. Anything they did Husk covered. Though Angeldust wouldn't let him know he paying for himself. He did let Husk buy him a drink so he didn't catch on. But, Husk already knew and basically reverse pit pocketed Angeldust.  He put $500 in Angel's pocket not knowing exactly how much the spider spent.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

46K 1K 17
Y/N is trying to go clean, she is usually really calm and tries not to cause trouble. but when she holds a weapon she becomes unrecognisable. that's...
10.3K 227 19
Finding himself in a place of violence and sin, Harlequin feels lost. He made one mistake, and ended up in hell. He deeply regrets his actions -- ent...
1.8K 68 5
y/n was perfect, at least in the publics eye. she was a prodigy. from modeling to dancing, she could do anything she put her mind to. though, behind...
12.4K 493 27
*Spoiler Warning!* IF YOU HAVEN'T READ LOSERS (THE FIRST BOOK) DO NOT CONTINUE READING THIS DESCRIPTION. GO READ LOSERS ITS ON MY PROFILE, THEN PROCE...