7 doctor brothers |BTS FF|

By Insane_adolfa

This story is going to be a long series about BTS, who are seven doctor brothers, and their 13-year-old siste... More

Dedication and Copyright
A Special Family Introduction
Chapter 1: A peaceful day in Bangtan family
Chapter1.2: Spending time together
Chapter 1.3: Jimin's Whereabouts
Chapter 1.4 Day of incident
Chapter 1.5 Y/n's concern
Chapter 1.6 Late night drive
Chapter 1.7: Sibling's bickering
Chapter 2.0: New Day, New Beginnings, and Morning Breakfast.
Chapter 2.1: Off To School
Chapter 2.2: New Faces.
Chapter 2.3: Real friend or fake friend?
Chapter 2.4: Jimin's discharge
Chapter 2.5: Scolding because of Skateboard.
Chapter 2.6: Family night.
School character Intro
Chapter 3 Exams or Summer camp
Chapter 3.1: Exam Stress
Chapter 3.2: Group Study
Chapter 3.3: Rose's House
Chapter 3.4 Exam Day and helping Yunjin
Chapter 3.5: Last Day of School
Chapter 3.6: Unexpected faces.
Chapter 3.7: Unwanted reunion (Edited)
Chapter 3.8: Connected by hearts.
3.9 Family concern
Bonus part
Chapter 4. Y/n's Injury
Chapter 4.1: Brothers Scolding and Hospital scene
Chapter 4.2: Worsen Injury
Chapter 4.3: Injection Dilemma
Chapter 4.4: Siblings Negotiations
Chapter 4.5: Jungkook's apology
Chapter 4.6: Friends' Visit
Chapter 4.7: Unpredicted turn
Chapter 4.8: Childhood Promise
Chapter 4.9: Family time and skipping shot
Chapter 4.9: Family time (continuation)
Bonus Part: Movie Night
Chapter 5: A Painful Ordeal
Chapter 5.1 A Shocking Turn of Events
Chapter 5.2: Scolding and Teasing
Chapter 5.3: Family outing
Chapter 5.4: Family outing (continuation)
Chapter 5.5: Dinner and boys
Appreciation post
Chapter 5.6: Time to sort unsolved things
Chapter 5.7 School bickering
Chapter 5.8 Continuation
Chapter 5.9 Report writing
Chapter 6: New beginnings
Chapter 6.1: Continuation
Chapter 6.2: Chasing Shadows, Finding Friendship
Chapter 6.3 Friends for life
Chapter 6.4 (continuation)
Chapter 6.5: Y/n's Fate
Chapter 6.6: What's next?
Chapter 6.7: Karma
Chapter 6.8: Skipping meal
Chapter 6.9: Facing the consequences.
Chapter 6.9: continuation
Chapter 7: Raising Tension
Chapter 7.1: Truth unfold
Author announcement:
Chapter 7.2: Y/n's Critical Condition
Chapter 7.3: Surgery?
Chapter 7.4: Is this end of the book?
Chapter 7.6: New character?
Chapter 7.8: Punished?
Chapter 7.9: Jimin's outrage
Chapter 8.1: Where is Jin?
Chapter 8.2: Discharge.
Chapter 8.3: Final showdown
Chapter 8.4: Expelled?
Chapter 8.5: Expelled? (Continuation)

Chapter 7.7: Y/n gains consciousness

1.1K 103 50
By Insane_adolfa

In Y/n's ward,

Time: 5 am,

As the sun began to rise, J-Hope took his turn to watch over Y/n. Exhausted from the long night, he sat on the chair beside her bed, but sleep quickly overtook him, and he dozed off, unaware of the passing time.

Time skips to 9 am,

Hours passed, and the room remained quiet except for the soft sounds of Y/n's breathing and the beeping of the machines. Eventually, Y/n began to stir. Her eyelids fluttered open, and she blinked, trying to focus on her surroundings,

Y/n's Pov:

I woke up blinking against the brightness of the room. I saw J-Hope Oppa sleeping soundly in the chair beside me. I tried to speak, but my voice came out weak and hoarse.

"Oppa?" I whispered, reaching out to touch his arm.

As I tried to sit up, a dull ache throbbed through my head, and I winced, my hand instinctively moving to my forehead. That's when I felt the sharp prick in my hand. Confused, I followed the thin tube from the needle to the IV bag hanging beside my bed. Memories of the school incident flooded back, and I realized I was in the hospital.

J-Hope Oppa stirred and slowly opened his eyes, blinking in confusion at first as he woke. "Princess? You're awake," he said, his voice was filled with relief.

I nodded weakly, still trying to process everything. "What happened?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper.

His expression softened, and he explained yesterday's incident. As he spoke, I felt a guilty for worrying everyone.

"I'm sorry," I murmured, tears welling up in my eyes. "I didn't mean to cause so much trouble."

He shooked his head, reaching out to pat my hand reassuringly. "Don't apologize, baby. We were all so worried about you. Just focus on getting better now."

I nodded.

End of Pov.

Jhope: (smile) "Let me call the others."

With trembling fingers, J-Hope dialed Namjoon's and Jungkook's numbers, his heart racing with anticipation. Jungkook arrived first, rushing into the room.

Jungkook: (worried) "Baby, are you okay? Does your head hurt? You fell pretty hard."

You managed a weak nod. Before you could say anything, Namjoon entered the room. He glanced at you briefly, checking on your IV flow and stats, before turning to J-Hope.

Namjoon: (cold) "Hyung, Jungkook can over from here. You should go and rest."

J-Hope hesitated for a moment, but seeing the concern in Jungkook's eyes, he reluctantly nodded and stood up from the chair.

Jhope: (smile) "Take care of her, Jungkook, I'll be back soon"

J-Hope said softly, patting Jungkook's shoulder before giving you a reassuring smile.

As J-Hope left the room, Jungkook moved closer to your bedside, his eyes filled with worry.

Jungkook: (gently brushing a strand of hair from your face) "Are you sure you're okay, Y/n?"

Y/n: (smile) "I am fine Oppa. Don't worry about me."

Jungkook: (smile) "Who would I worry about if it's not you?"

Y/n: (looking at namjoon) "Maybe Namjoon oppa or Tae Oppa or maybe (cut)"

Jungkook: (patting your head) "Now don't start taking everyone's name. I care for everyone from our family and you are my heart understood?"

Y/n Pov:

I nodded at Jungkook oppa with a smile. Meanwhile, Namjoon Oppa continued to stand by leaning against the window with crossed arms, his expression were unreadable. After a moment, I tried to talk to him, but before I could speak, he turned to leave without saying a word, leaving me feeling puzzled. I was hurt by his cold demeanour; he never acted like this with me.

Whenever I used to come home or see Namjoon Oppa, he used to come and hug me, but today he didn't even acknowledge my presence. I watched as he left the room without a word.

A few moments later, Suga Oppa and Jimin Oppa entered the room, carrying trays of breakfast and medicines. Even this time, Suga Oppa looked concerned, but Jimin Oppa didn't even spare a glance at me. Suddenly, our eyes met, and his gaze was cold. Normally, he would have rushed to my side, but today he was just standing there with a tray in his hand, looking at me coldly. Suga Oppa noticed my expression and exchanged a worried look with Jungkook Oppa.

End of Pov.

Jimin: (cold) "Hyung, I have to go now. I have an appointment in a few moments."

Jimin handed the tray to Suga and left the room. Your expression completely changed, and you weren't able to stay strong anymore. Feeling suffocated, you removed the oxygen mask from your mouth and started breathing heavily. Jungkook started getting concerned, and Suga immediately came to your side.

Jungkook: (rubbing your back) "Princess, what happened?"

Suga: (worried) "How are you feeling, baby? Do you need anything?"

You shook your head, tears welling up in your eyes as you struggled to speak.

Y/n: (crying) (breathing heavily) "I just... I don't understand... What did I do wrong?"

Suga: (worried) "You did nothing wrong, baby. Why are you suddenly talking like this?"

Y/n:"First Namjoon Oppa and now Jimin Oppa, they both are not talking to me."

Jungkook: "No, baby, it's nothing like that."

Y/n: (sniffling) "No, they never do this to me. Something is wrong, they are angry with me."

Suga's eyes softened. He knew the reason behind your brothers' cold behaviour, but he didn't want to stress you. He gently wiped away your tears, reassuring you,

Suga: (worried) "You didn't do anything wrong, Y/n. Sometimes, people have their own struggles and they don't know how to deal with them. It's not your fault."

Jungkook: (trying to reassure you) "Y/n, I'm sure there's a reason for their behaviour. They wouldn't be angry with you without a good reason. Maybe they're just dealing with their own issues right now."

Suga: (nodding in agreement) "Jungkook's right. Let's not jump to conclusions. Let's have breakfast first, after that I will talk to them and find out what's really going on, Okay?"

You shook your head, agreeing with him. You couldn't understand why Namjoon and Jimin were acting this way. 

Time 10:30 am,

At random street, Seoul.

In the bustling mid-morning streets of Seoul, with people going about their daily activities. The sun is shining brightly, casting long shadows on the pavement as Hyejin walks home from her private classes. The street is lined with shops and cafes, their colorful signs and people activity adding to the vibrant atmosphere.

As Hyejin walked, she was talking with her friends, their laughter was mingling with the sounds of the city.

After few miles Hyejin parted ways with her friends. They waved her goodbye and she took turn into a small valley to go to her home.

Suddenly, a figure appeared in front of her, startling her. He was looking down, standing with his hands in his pockets. He was tall, but it was easy to see that he was not much older than her, certainly the same age. He was wearing a hoodie, which covered his head, and his smartwatch flashed intermittently. Hyejin's heart skipped a beat as she instinctively took a step back, but her eyes wide with surprise when she heard his voice.

??: "Looks like your day is going well so far."

She gulped hard with nervousness.

Hyejin: (shocked) "Jay? What are you doing here?"

It was none other than Jay, but this time he wasn't cold; he was much more serious than that. The way he looked was enough to freeze someone just from his gaze.

Jay: (dark chuckle) "What is this question, Hyejin? Shouldn't your question be 'How are you, Jay, after a long time?'"

Hyejin: (gulped nervously) "Oh, yes, how are you, Jay? Haven't seen you in a long time."

Jay's expression hardened, and he took a step closer, his eyes narrowing slightly.

Jay: (cold) "I've been better, thanks for asking. But you haven't answered my first question"

Hyejin: (stuttering) "Uh, yeah, m..my day... it's been okay. Just heading home now."

Jay: (cold smile) "I'm more interested in how you've been, Hyejin. Specifically, how you've been treating others."

Hyejin felt a cold shiver run down her spine. She knew exactly what Jay was referring to,

Hyejin: (stuttering) "I...I've been fine. Just...dealing with things."

Jay: "Dealing with things? Like how you dealt with Y/n?"

Hyejin's heart raced. She never expected Jay to confront her like this. She tried to find the right words to explain herself, but fear rendered her speechless.

Jay: (intense) (continue) "You knew right Hyejin, bullying Y/n can have serious consequences. Do you understand the impact of your actions?"

Hyejin: (gulped) "I...I didn't mean to hurt anyone. It was just...I don't know, things were difficult for me too."

Jay: (scoffs) "Difficult for you?"

Jay was about to continue, but then one more voice came from behind which surprised him, and he turned back to take a look.

Jake: (chuckles) "Let me tell you, Hyejin, we have seen the video of you bullying Y/n from the beginning, so don't even dare to lie in front of us. We know each and every little detail of that day."

Hyejin: (explaining herself) "Please try to understand, both of you. We've known each other since childhood. Can't you see my side? I really wanted to win that competition, and Y/n took that chance from me. Then, later, she just missed that opportunity. What else could I have done?"

Jake: "Understand what, Hyejin? And what difficulty are you even talking about? Y/n wasn't in that condition to participate in any stupid competition that time. Do you even realize that thing? Have you ever put yourself in her shoes and thought about it?"

Hyejin: (angrily scoffs) "Her shoes? Seriously? I don't know why you both are so protective of her since childhood. I have done more than her for you, yet you all always stuck to her side instead of mine. Even that day, I wanted to win just to defeat Y/n, but she still won."

Jay: (confused) "But why? Wasn't she your best friend? And it wasn't on an individual level; it was on a class level, so her victory was also your victory, right?"

Hyejin: (angry) "No, Jay, my victory was only in Y/n's defeat. I was tired of being Y/n's shadow. Everyone used to praise Y/n; it felt like I didn't even have my own identity. Even my mom used to compare us and then make me study the whole day. There was only one way I could have defeated her. I wanted to show everyone that Hyejin is also smart, hardworking, and better than Y/n."

Jay: (firmly) "Hyejin, we understand that you felt overshadowed by Y/n, but that doesn't justify bullying her. You could have shown everyone your worth in a positive way, without hurting someone else."

Jake: (nodding) "Exactly. Y/n's success doesn't diminish yours. You could have worked hard and achieved your goals without resorting to such behaviour."

Hyejin: (defensive) "I don't know why everyone says the same thing, but leave it. You will not understand! I was tired of always being second to Y/n. In school, in the pool, and even in our friendship."

Jay: "Y/n was your best friend, Hyejin. You should have talked to her about how you felt instead of breaking your friendship and then lashing out at her out of nowhere."

Hyejin: (frustrated) "You don't get it! It's easy for you to say that now, but back then, I felt like I had no other choice. (smirks) But you know what, whatever I did to Y/n, I have no regrets for it. I am satisfied now the way she was crying that day. It made me satisfied; my revenge of 5 years was finally completed."

Jake: (coldly) "I don't know why, but I am not surprised by your words. After I have seen what you did to Y/n, these words were more expected from you."

Hyejin: (maliciously) "You both are so blind! Y/n was never a true friend. She was just using me to boost her own ego, to feel superior. Well, look where that got her. I showed her who's truly superior."

Jay's jaw clenched, and his eyes flashed with anger.

Jay: (harsh) "That's a terrible way to think about your friendship with Y/n. Friendship isn't about competition or superiority. It's about supporting each other and growing together."

Jake: (firm) "You may feel satisfied now, but deep down, you know that what you did was wrong. Hurting someone else to feel better about yourself is never the answer."

Hyejin: (defiantly) "I don't care what you think. I did what I had to do to show Y/n her real place. And I'd do it again if I had to."

Jay: (angry) (stepping forward) "Do it again to whoever you want to but not Y/n and take it as a warning if I see you near Y/n again it will not be good for you."

Hyejin: (leaning forward) "What will you do Jay? Beat me?"

Jay: (snapping his finger) "No, Hyejin, I won't lay a finger on you. But if you ever come near Y/n again, I will make sure everyone knows what you did. You'll have no place to hide."

Hyejin: (mocking) "Oh, I'm so scared. (snapping her finger at Jay) What are you going to do, tell on me? You're all talk, Jay. You wouldn't dare cross me."

Jake: (Coming in between) (holding her hand tightly) "Hyejin, don't. He might not lay a finger on you, but you know me very well. I don't discriminate among gender, and I won't hesitate to act if you try anything foolish."

Hyejin: (trying to pull her hand away) "Let go of me, Jake. You can't intimidate me. I did what I had to do, and I'd do it again if I had to. Y/n got what she deserved."

Jake: (holding her hand tighter) "No, Hyejin. Y/n did not deserve to be treated the way you treated her. No one does. You know what your biggest mistake was? Talking about her parents like that. Since the day her parents died, she never cried for them. But because of you, she cried again."

Hyejin: (struggling) "Let me go, Jake!"

As Hyejin tried to wriggle free from Jake's grasp, she managed to slip out of his grip. She attempted to run away, but before she could get far, someone, who had been listening nearby, caught up to her and slapped Hyejin across the face.

.

.

.

The one who loved Y/n the most why are they acting weird? Why Namjoon and Jimin are acting cold towards Y/n? 

Who slapped Hyejin? Any idea? What do you think what will happen next?

.

.

.

.

Not setting any target this time because of you silent readers, loyal readers, and people who genuinely vote and comment for next chapter suffer. I don't know why it's so hard for all of you to just click one button to vote. The next chapter will come in the next 4 days, don't worry. Until then, do let me know in the comments what you think will happen next. (I am not asking for suggestions, I just want to know your opinions.)

.

.

.

Do follow me on Instagram for edits on this book and other bts related reels. (Id: adolfa_writes)

Also if you like this book then do give a try to my other books like 

1. Secretory of Cold CEO (JJK ff) and 

2. Undestined fate: Kriyra (Doctor desi novel)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 106 21
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...
37.5K 868 24
❗❕ Jungkook X Reader Fanfic ❕❗ 🎬 Short story.. 🎬 Hate to Love. 🎬 Drity talking. 🎬 Dual POV. 🎬 Office Romance. 🎬 Grumpy X Sunshine. 🎬 Bromance...
321 49 18
What will happen when the brother like bestfriends fall in love with you? Will their obsession over you ruin them to a point called foolishness? Will...
6.6K 226 55
|| Fights, making up, drama, petty arguments, annoying you, being protective and whatnot, having 7 brothers, these things just won't ever end. but, t...