Beautiful - Nate Archibald

By jordan517

Follow the life of Manhattans one and only Christina Bass, as she navigates the world of the Upper East Side... More

𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓽
𝓐𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬 𝓫𝓸𝓪𝓻𝓭 + 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
𝓟𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓟𝓽 1
𝓟𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓟𝓽 2
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭 𝓑𝓻𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓱
𝓟𝓸𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓘𝓿𝔂
𝓑𝓪𝓭 𝓝𝓮𝔀𝓼 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓶𝓪𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷'𝓼 𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓮
𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻/𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓪
𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓵𝓮𝓼
𝓗𝓲 𝓼𝓸𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓽𝔂
𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓛𝓲𝓮𝓼
𝓐 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓒𝓱𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓮
𝓢𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓑𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓳𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓑𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓳𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝔀𝓸
𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓢𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓪
𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓜𝔂 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻
𝓦𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓞𝓷 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓻𝓰𝓮
𝓜𝓾𝓬𝓱 '𝓘 𝓓𝓸' 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓢𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓑𝓸𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼
𝓢𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓻, 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓯 𝓦𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵
𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓾𝓼𝓮𝓭
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝔁-𝓕𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓞𝓷𝓮
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓪 𝓐𝓵𝓼𝓸 𝓡𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓼
𝓛𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓜𝓪𝓷
𝓒𝓱𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓘𝓷 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝔁-𝓕𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓸

322 18 11
By jordan517

𝓥𝓪𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿

After Catherine paid me a visit, I truly pondered on the proposition she offered me. Despite being completely deranged Catherine was one hundred percent right, Nate would never notice me if Christina is still in the picture, she will always come first.

But knowing what she's doing to Nate is just something I can't be complicit in, which led me here to her family's compound. I'm going to win Nate the right way, not having to wait for him to be passed down to me.

"Lady Catherine is unavailable, would you care to leave a message?" The butler informs.

"If I could just leave this for her, I'm sure she'll get it-." I said, the phone rang cutting me off "Can I just..."

"Very well." The butler stepped to the side, allowing me to head towards the accent table nearby. I placed the envelope on the table as I started to walk away, I heard Catherine's voice from the study.

This is something I should just hand to her directly, I picked back up the envelope and walked towards the cracked study door. I gently pushed the door open, Catherine was face towards the door with her eyes closed as a guy latched onto her neck. The guy turned them around...

Marcus

Blair's Marcus

Marcus who is Catherine's step-son.

Without realizing it, I pulled out my phone and opened the camera app. No one will ever believe me if I just tell them what I witnessed, I first took a picture of them embraced in a kiss then started recording.

After getting more than enough evidence, I quickly and quietly closed up the door and dashed out of there. There's so many things I could do with this new-found information, and there's only one person I know I can go to.

𝔁𝓸𝔁𝓸

"So this is...." Dan trailed off

"Yeah." I confirmed

"And they were about to..."

"That's before kickoff, but I captured some of that too." I said, I texted Dan 'nine- one one.' and told him to meet at our coffee shop. There's so many things I can do with this, but I want to be one hundred percent sure I do the right thing.

"God, why can't I look away?" Dan asked, I snatched my phone out of his hand.

"Seriously."

"Uh, so what are you going to do about Nate?" He asked, Dan's the only one I've told about my crush on Nate besides his sister. "Are you gonna tell him?" After that stupid blackout where Nate confessed to me about everything happening between him and Catherine, Dan was the first and only person I told.

"How can I? He would most likely freak out." I said, and I mean who wouldn't. Imagine the person you've been forced to be in a sexual relationship with is sleeping with their step-son.

"Oh, yeah, there's no question about that."

"And I can't confront Catherine about it because the butler will remember me-"

"And she'll drop the dime about the captain." Dan finished, with everything at stake here I can't even begin to think on what to do.

"How can I use this to get Nate off the hook?" I asked "I mean, what do I do?"

Dan looked down to shoes, as he pondered for a moment. "Well, you're- you're not gonna like it." He took a sip of his coffee. "Christina and Blair."

"Christina and Blair?" I asked, he hummed as confirmation. "I can't trust Blair, Christina is batshit crazy and I can't trust her either."

"Well, maybe not, but Google revenge and you get Christina and Blair dot com." I nodded my head "Look, Blair helped me with Georgina she'll know what to do, and when she sees this photo she will be plenty motivated to do it."

"Okay, but what about Christina? I don't exactly want to work with her."

"Well, whether you like it or not, she's going to be involved regardless." He said, I took a sip from my coffee "And she's just as sinister as Blair, if not more."

"So I have to show this to them?"

"Yeah. I mean, I'd wear protective padding when you do it, but-but yeah." He answered "Look, V. I gotta go, there's this thing with Serena."

Dan stood up and dropped some cash on the counter from his wallet "But word of advice, when you tell them be completely honest. Christina will sniff out any trace of dishonesty and will run you down."

I nodded, Dan gave me a comforting smile and pat on the shoulder before walking away.

𝔁𝓸𝔁𝓸

𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿

I finished moisturizing my body and gently unraveled my towel that was holding up my damp hair. My body feels like I was hit by two mack trucks, then stampeded over by fifty elephants. My rang from its spot on my nightstand, I quickly moved as fast as possible all while trying to preserve myself.

The call is from an unknown number, but it isn't alarming since everyone constantly gets new phones from here. "Hello?"

"Don't hang up, it's important." Vanessa urged from the other end, I damn near killed myself getting to the phone for her.

"I need you to meet me at Blair's, there's something you should see."

I let out a shaky breath, as I walked over to my closet "I'll be there in five." I hung up before she could say anything else. I slipped on a comfortable dress, and slid on some sandals.

𝔁𝓸𝔁𝓸

I stepped off the elevator and walked to the living room "Okay, how do you have my number..." I trailed off as my eyes caught a glimpse of teary eyed Blair.

"Oh my god B, what's wrong?" I pushed Vanessa out of my way, as soon as I sat next to Blair she wrapped her arms around me and cried into my shoulder.

"What did you do?" I asked Vanessa, I rubbed Blair's back as I stared daggers into her.

Vanessa shifted and handed me her phone "See for yourself." I snatched the device out her hand and pressed play on the paused video.

What in the medieval, sweet home alabama shit is this?

Catherine and Marcus are together sexually, Catherine and Marcus... are having sex and Vanessa caught this on tape. "How did you get this?" I asked, how was she close enough to get this.

"Not important." Vanessa started "As I explained to Blair, I was hoping that this might be useful in helping Nate and that we could work-"

"There's no we! I already told you that it would be handled!" Blair shouted, lifting her head off of my shoulder. As Blair got into Vanessa's face, I swiped through Vanessa's camera roll and saw a picture of the step-mother and son kissing.

"Who else knows?" Blair asked.

"What?" Vanessa asked confusedly.

"Who's seen this??" Blair reiterated.

"Dan, just Dan." I sent both the video and picture, and sent it to myself and Blair then deleted it from her camera roll.

"Neither of you will say anything about it." I demanded as I deleted our conversation from her phone then handed it back to her.

"Either of you say anything to anyone and you'll regret it for the rest of your lives, do you understand?" Blair asked, stepping back a little.

"I just want Nate free from Catherine, I don't want anyone to know." she said, I stood up.

"Good, we'll take care of it." Blair promised, Vanessa gave me one final glare before turning around and walking to the elevator.

We watched as the elevator doors closed behind her "I'll go get us some wine, and we'll start planning from there." I wiped a stray tear from her face then retreated to the kitchen.

I pulled my phone out of my purse that I didn't have the chance to take off and dialed the number of the core part of revisioned plan 'j' of act two.

"Bass industries Australia. This is Kelly, how can I help you?"

"Hey Kell this is Christina, can you patch me over to my uncle?" I asked, balancing my phone between my ear and shoulder as I grabbed wine from the small fridge and placed it on the counter.

The receptionist immediately patched me through "Hey bunny, how was the first day of school?"

"Good,good. I'm actually calling about that thing I asked for." Blair walked into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine.

"What thing?" He asked confusedly

"Those accounts I asked you to open." I reminded, Blair gave me a curious look.

"Oh yeah, I also got an express order on the card for the main one and it'll be ready for pickup in the morning."

"Great, thank you so much, I'll call you in the morning." We exchanged a few more pleasantries before I hung up.

"What do you need another account for?" Blair asked, I grabbed the wine bottle and poured myself a copious amount.

"Backup plan B, J, S, and X. Combined with the scenario Blair of act two of 'London Bridge.'" I informed, hopping on top of the counter to sit.

𝔁𝓸𝔁𝓸

I flipped my hair, walking into the Beaton compound. "Good morning Oliver, is the duchess here?" The butler held out his hand.

"No ma'am, everything is exactly how you arranged." I dipped into my purse and pulled out a small envelope.

"Ten thousand, as promised." I placed it into his hand, he gave it a quick check then pointed towards the study.

𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻.......

I pulled out my phone as I heard two sets of feet walk towards the study. "Marcus, we have to be quick." Catherine urged, as the door opened I swiveled around in the chair.

"Gotcha!" I said capturing the two mid-kiss, they jumped apart at the sound of my voice.

"Oh my god." Marcus uttered as he tried to make himself presentable.

Catherine began to fix her blouse "It's not what it looks like."

"It's exactly what it looks like, nasty ass." I said "Now both of you sit down and do everything I say, or these will be put on every news outlet and drama blog in the world."

"These?" Catherine asked, I clicked over to the steamy video Vanessa captured and pressed play.

"Oh, Marcus." I faked moaned, they paled as the extent of their incestuous was revealed.

I paused the video "Are you guys going to sit or?" Marcus was the first one to leave his post at the door, followed by Catherine shortly after.

"You can't tell Blair."

"Don't worry I won't tell her a single thing." I promised, technically I won't be telling her since she already knows.

"Now I'm going to get straight to the point." I said, slamming my planning binder down on the coffee table.

"What is this?" Catherine asked, I followed up by throwing a folder next to it,

"I promised to take you down," I pointed towards the binder and Catherine hesitantly picked it up. "My original plan was to have you drop your guard, then sneak up on you blah blah blah."

"I had everything divided in acts, then had back up plans in case all else failed. But when a little birdie paid me a visit, I couldn't pass this up."

I flashed the video in front of Marcus "I got to say Marcus I really thought you fell short, but I have to admit I was w-r-o-n-g." His face turned a bright shade of red "He's not bigger than Nate but he got the job done, right Kitty Kat?"

Catherine slammed the binder shut, causing me to cringe" Christina, please."

"Wait, what about Nate?" Marcus asked, I glanced at Catherine who was silently pleading to me.

"Oh, you didn't tell him?" I thisked, Catherine rubbed her temples "Hate to break it to you Marcus, but you aren't her only boy toy."

"What?"

"Oh yeah, she's a straight up cradle robber." I informed

"I can't believe you!" Marcus shouted standing up, Catherine stared straight ahead.

"Dude sit down, she's your step-mother not your wife. Your father already put a ring on that." He immediately sat down "Speaking of the Duke, how would he react if he found out?" I asked

Catherine snapped her head to me, "Please, he can never know."

"Would he divorce you?" I pointed towards Catherine "Kick you out, disown you, cut you off?" I said, pointing towards Marcus.

"Please don't, we'll do anything."

I smiled pointing to the folder "Go ahead, open it up."

Catherine delicately opened it up "These are my accounts." Marcus leaned over her shoulder to see.

"Yeah, mine too."

"Yeah, my private detective is really good." I took a sip of the water I made Oliver bring me while I was waiting. "While he was doing his research, he used some connections and found two of Catherine's secret Swiss accounts."

I reached over to the house phone that was sitting on the end table beside me. "Now, Kitty Cat, you're going to transfer twenty-five million dollars from your savings-"

"I worked hard for that money."

"I really don't give a fuck, either transfer the money or we can go to the police." I said, "It's going to be really hard to attend all those children's hospital charity events, when you're registered as a sex offender."

"You can't blackmail us, we're royals!" Marcus yelled trying to intimidate me.

I let out an exaggerated sigh "You're like twenty-fifth in the line of succession, I have a better chance of becoming a monarch before you do. Now be quiet, the grown ups are talking."

"Now back to business, Catherine." I turned my chair in her direction. "From your secret stash of the Duke's money, you'll pay the captain's restitution so they can have their accounts unfrozen."

"Why am I transferring my savings accounts then?"

"You have been sexually assaulting and manipulating Nate for months, consider it restitution and buying his silence." She should be lucky I'm only taking money. "As for you Marcus, four million is how much you'll be paying me for pissing me off."

I threw the phone onto Catherine's lap"Now chop, chop, I'd hate for the Duke to find out."

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻.....

"Thank you for your business." She said, then hung up the phone.

"It's done, you should get a confirmation soon." I peered down at my phone, twenty-five million dollars, beautiful. "And they should be unfreezing their accounts soon."

"And here you go, four million dollars as asked." Marcus slid the signed check over to me.

I collected all my belongings and put them into my purse. "Nicely done, you two."

"You got what you wanted, so you can leave now." Catherine said, I counted down from three then pointed towards the doors.

"Miss Blair Waldorf." Oliver announced as the doors opened, and Blair strutted through in a beautiful revenge dress.

"Let's talk exit strategy, shall we?" Blair asked, taking a seat on the arm of my chair.

"I thought you said you wouldn't tell her?!"

"She didn't, Vanessa did." Blair revealed, the double doors opened once again.

"Catherine, Marcus!" The Duke called, as he walked into the room.

"Honey, whatever they told you has a perfectly good explanation." Catherine started, she stood up from the sofa

"Uh Catherine-"Blair called, the Duke made her way over to his wife and son.

Catherine ignore Blair and rubbed her hand over her husbands chest"Marcus and I only had sex a few times, it was nothing more than a huge mistake-"

"You and Marcus did what?!" The Duke yelled

I cleared my throat, causing her to snap her head towards me. "We didn't tell him that part." When Blair and I contacted him, we only told him about Nate.

The Duke gently pushed Catherine off of him, then turned in our direction "Ladies, I'm willing to double our original deal to keep their indiscretions a secret."

"What do you mean double our deal? I already gave them their money" Catherine asked

"We told him about what you did to Nate." I started "Nothing about you and Marcus." Blair finished.

"You only paid for Nate's silence, never theirs." The Duke said, Blair and I stood up and grabbed my things. "Another million each?"

We nodded our heads "Will you excuse us? This is a family matter." Blair linked our arms together and guided us out of the study.

"Amazing revenge dress, very Diana of you." I complimented, Blair glanced at me teary eyed.

"That has got to be the nicest thing you've ever said to me." I laughed and pulled open the door. As we closed the door behind us, the tense atmosphere was soon filled with screams and glass breaking.

"Do you think he's going to kill Marcus?" I asked

"One can only hope."

𝔁𝓸𝔁𝓸

"Good morning, Miss Bass." The doorman said

"Morning." I said, I handed the brown paper bag I packed. "Here's the muffins, we didn't have chocolate so I packed extra cinnamon apple ones."

He eagerly took the bag, then pushed the door open"Thank you, Miss Bass."

"You're welcome, Vayna."

As I stepped onto the concrete, I opened my own muffin filled brown bag "Christina Andromeda Bass!" Nate called as he ran up to me.

"Woah, dude watch the government-" Nate grabbed my face and crashed his lips onto mine. "Name." I said breathlessly as he finally pulled away and placed his forehead against mine.

"Thank you, so so much." He pecked my lips once again "They unfroze our smallest account, but it's still enough to get us by until."

"Nate, that's not even the best part ."

"No, I don't care about anything else, I can actually pay you and Chuck back now." He went to take off his backpack, I grabbed his hand before he could.

"There's more and it can hold you over for a lot longer, like years longer." I dipped my freehand into my purse and pulled out a manila folder, handing it to him.

His eyes widened as he read off the paper "How did you- Chris, this is alot of money."

"Catherine insisted on it, with zero persuasion from me whatsoever." I said, Nate gave me a very knowing look "Okay, maybe a tiny bit of persuasion."

He wiped a stray tear from his eye "After school we'll get your new card,you'll have unlimited atm usage. But for big purchases over two hundred thousand, you'll have to get authorization from Jack."

Nate looked taken aback for a moment "Jack Bass?" I nodded my head "How much was his cut?"

"Don't worry about that, I've already paid him from my cut." I might be his favorite niece but even I have to pay for some of his sketchy services.

"You got a cut?"

"Catherine paid for your silence, but her husband paid for mine and Blairs." He wrapped his arm around me and we started walking our route to school.

"Blair was in on it too?"

"Originally she wasn't supposed to be, but once we found out Catherine and Marcus were knocking boots, we kinda had to take a different route." Nate stayed silent for a minute, every once in a while I'd glance over to him to see him with his processing face.

"Catherine and Marcus?!"

"I can show you the video" I pulled out my phone to pull up the video but Nate slowly pushed my hand down.

"I'm good."

𝔁𝓸𝔁𝓸

A/N: Ya'll I know this was a lot but I had to, now it's going to be hard for me to post the next chapters but Imma make something shake like I always do.

Anyways, be safe, drink your water, and don't forget to comment and vote. Love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 3.1K 52
Who would have thought our favorite Bass would find herself in the middle of one of the toughest love triangles in history. What makes it hard isn't...
33.1K 758 27
𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡. 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 IN WHICH, veronica archibald and max wolfe's story is told. the it girl and the playboy of manhat...
37.9K 1.1K 25
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 ━ 𝐆𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 'To me, he was more than just a friend, he meant, so, 𝐬𝐨, much more' ( 𝐆𝐎𝐒...
24.9K 436 33
𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 ( gossip girl ) ( n...