𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚-𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎'𝐂𝐨𝐧...

fvstlov3

Emma-Brook O'Connor. I mean what else can I say. She's a total badass. Growing up in LA with brother O'Conno... Еще

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍?
𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍: 𝐈𝐍-𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆-𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘
𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐓
𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒
𝐀𝐈𝐍'𝐓 𝐍𝐎 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘, 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘, 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘
𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒
𝙵𝙰𝚂𝚃 & 𝙵𝚄𝚁𝙸𝙾𝚄𝚂 𝟼
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝙱𝙰𝙳 𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙰
𝚆𝙴'𝚁𝙴 𝙶𝙴𝚃𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙿𝙰𝙸𝙳, 𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃?
𝙷𝙾𝙻𝚈 𝚂𝙷𝙸𝚃, 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴
𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙰𝙸𝙽'𝚃 𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
𝙸 𝙽𝙴𝙴𝙳 𝙼𝚈 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙾𝚁𝚈 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺
𝙸'𝙼 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚈𝙾𝚄
𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙼𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙽𝚂 𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈
𝙰𝙻𝚆𝙰𝚈𝚂 𝙱𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝚄𝚂
𝟷𝟹𝟸𝟽
𝙰𝙼𝙴𝙽!
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙸'𝙼 𝙶𝙻𝙰𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙰𝚁𝙴
𝗙𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦 𝟳
𝗚𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗔 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗢𝗡
𝗛𝗜𝗦
𝗜𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬
𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥
𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗞𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗪
𝗜'𝗠 𝗚𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗜𝗧 𝗢𝗥 𝗡𝗢𝗧
𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗕𝗬𝗘
𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘍𝘈𝘛𝘌 𝘖𝘍 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘍𝘜𝘙𝘐𝘖𝘜𝘚
𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘐𝘚 𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘝𝘌𝘕
𝘉𝘙𝘐𝘈𝘕𝘕𝘈
𝘉𝘈𝘉𝘠 𝘚𝘈𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘚
𝘕𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘕 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒 𝘖𝘕 𝘍𝘈𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘠

𝘋𝘖𝘔'𝘚 𝘎𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘙𝘖𝘎𝘜𝘌

145 7 0
fvstlov3

EMMA-BROOK O'CONNOR
BERLIN, GERMANY

"You were only supposed to create a diversion, Roman" Letty shouted through the ear piece. "How many of the damn explosives did you use?" I asked Rome. "I don't know Em, all of it?" Roman answered. "Wait all of it?" Tej sounded concerned.

"Roman, Jesus Christ" I groaned. "We got more of your fan club ahead" Letty said. Dom leaded us through this hell hole we made. A few cars were still chasing us. "They're still on us" Tej said looking back.

"These guys are taking this personal" Roman frowned. "Roman we just blew up their facility and stole their EMP. Other than your doctor's cold finger, I'd say it's about as personal as it can get" Hobbs yelled.

"Phase two"

Dom ordered. "Phase two? so you just gonna keep that to yourself? What happened to phase one? What about that part?" Roman complained once again. "Yeah, remember the airplane? Everyone drove their cars out but you?" Tej teased. 

"I told you my engine seized up" Roman frowned... again. "It's your balls that seized up" Letty laughed. "Just follow my lead okay? and Roman, whatever you do, don't think" Tej said. "huh?" Roman looked confused. "Tej, drop it" Dom said.

"Split now!"

Dom ordered as a huge wrecking ball came down crushing the cars behind us. "Great plan, Tej. But just so you know, you missed some" Roman spoke. "Oh.. just wait for it"

The wrecking ball came back down but little did Roman know, there was a little surprise for him on the wrecking ball. A winky face. "I hate you, Tej" Roman yelled. "Alright, great job team. Let's break off and meet me at the safe house" Hobbs ordered. I decided to ride behind Hobbs and Dom. The rest of the team went the other way.

"A hell of a job brother. When we get back to the base, the beer's on me" Hobbs smiled. All of a sudden, Dom rams his car into Hobbs' truck causing Hobbs to crash into the light post and flipping over. "Dom what the hell?!" I shouted. He then rammed his car into mine as the same thing that happened to Hobbs, happened to me.

I was about to faint when I saw Dom grab the EMP device off of Hobbs. "That sumbitch just crossed us" Hobbs spoke through the radio. "What?" Letty asked. "Wait a second, what are you talking about?" Tej asked.

"Dom took the EMP" Hobbs spoke. "Bullshit" Rome said. "Where are you? Where's Em?" Letty asked. "It's too late for us. Get outta here. Saw that look in his eye and I've seen that look before" Hobbs said.

"Dominic Toretto just went rogue"

HOSPITAL

I woke up in a hospital thinking I'd wake up in jail due to what the team and I have done. "Ah, this feels familiar" I looked up and oh... "Oh it's you" I sighed.

Mr. Nobody

"Emma, i'd like to introduce you to someone" Mr. Nobody opened the door and in comes a man, wearing a suit with glasses on. He looks exactly like Mr. Nobody but a younger version. "Emma, meet my new junior associate. Little Nobody" Mr. Nobody smiled.

"I'm sorry what? Little Nobody? That's cute" I laughed. "Hey, aren't I supposed to be in jail?" I asked Mr. Nobody. "Yes- I didn't ask you" I interrupted Little Nobody. 

"Yes but luckily for you. I've still got some hope left in me. I bailed you out of there, the only two that need to get out, is your lucky star boyfriend and Hobbs" Mr. Nobody smiled. Lucky Star boyfriend? "He's not my boyfriend" I made it clear. "You might want to rethink that" Little Nobody smiled. I gave him a disgusted look. 

"Look Emma, you can thank me later but I need you to come with me. Hobbs and Shaw should be breaking out any time soon" Mr. Nobody said I nodded in agreement. 

"Let's do this"

Mr. Nobody, Little Nobody and I waited outside the Jail for Deckard and Hobbs to come out. The gates were about to close until the two rolled out of there and got back up wanting to fight one another.

"Well, that took longer than I expected" Mr. Nobody spoke. 

UNDISCLOSED LOCATION

I played with the cuffs on my hands. So did the rest of the team. Why on earth would this little shit called little Nobody handcuff us? He knows our records and he knows we're innocent... okay maybe not but still!

Hobbs and Mr. Nobody walked in. "Hey listen guys, thanks..." Mr. Nobody spoke until he realised we were in cuffs. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. What? Handcuffs? What is this?" He asked. "It's called abuse of power" Roman stared at Little Nobody.

"You told me to round them up"

"I didn't tell you to hand... Cut 'em loose. Oh man, this is embarrassing. I'm sorry guys" Mr. Nobody apologised. Letty broke out of her handcuffs using a hair pin. "So this is how you treat old friends?" Letty asked whilst holding her handcuffs in the air. 

"Friends? We don't even really know who the hell this guy is" Tej whined. "Doesn't matter who I am, Tej. I'm like Nobody, okay?" Mr. Nobody shook his head. "Nobody. So, then who is he?" Tej turned to Little Nobody.

"Him? He's nothing. He's like less than me"

"Clearly we're getting nowhere with nobody, I've been in here for four hours, and my ribs are showing" Roman spoke and stood up. "I don't know about y'all but I'm out"

"I wouldn't recommend that" Little Nobody spoke. "What?" Roman turned back around. "Well, thanks to your botched Berlin job, you all made Interpol's Top 10 Most Wanted List" Mr. Nobody smiled. "Top 10? That's alright" Roman said.

"Well not you Roman"

"What do you mean?" Roman looked disappointed. "You just missed the cut. You're number 11" Nobody explained. "I'm... I missed?" Roman pointed at himself. "Yeah" Nobody smiled.

"That's impossible!"

"What number did they come in at?" Roman asked, pointing at each and every one of us. Little Nobody pointed at Hobbs. "Six" Then at Letty. "Eight" Then at Tej. "Nine" Then at Ramsey. "Ten". "She's ten? That's impossible. There's no way she's a ten" Roman shook his head in disagreement.

"Oh she's definitely a ten" Tej scoffed. "What about Emma?" Roman asked. "Three" Little Nobody answered. "I'm sorry, three? Come on, I'm not THAT dangerous" I spoke. "Think again" Little Nobody smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"How about we focus on someone who we're not going to find on anybody's list" Mr. Nobody turned the TV on that was in front of us, showing us a picture of a short-haired blonde with glasses.

"We're waiting hard confirmation, but I believe that's the cyber terrorist known as Cipher" Mr. Nobody explained. "Wait, no. Cipher's an organisation. Not a person" Ramsey said. "Not according to our sources" Little Nobody nodded.

"What does she want?"

Letty asked. "No one knows, Cipher is like a digital act of God. They... well, she can manipulate the world systems from the shadows. Anything that can be hacked is hers to play with" Ramsey answered. 

"And here's the kicker. You'll never find her linked to any of it. Her digital identity is scrubbed every few seconds, worldwide" Little Nobody explained. "So basically, she's the bogeyman" Tej said.

"Damn, she's one of the hottest bogeymans I've ever seen. I mean if y'all know her, tell her to get at your boy" Roman chuckles as Little Nobody kicks his shin and clears his throat. "What are you 12?" He spoke.

"That was my shin, mother..."

"Let's just say, people are scared of the hacker group Anonymous but even Anonymous won't mess with her" Ramsey shook her head. "What the hell does any of this have to do with us?" Letty sighed and slammed her hand onto the table. "Probably nothing, Letty but I do find it interesting that, apparently, for some reason, she's now working with this guy" Mr. Nobody changed the screen. 

Dominic Toretto.

Letty looked at Hobbs and I. She realised that Hobbs was right. ' Dominic Toretto just went rouge ' I sighed and continued listening. "He's already delivered a fully operational EMP into her hands. Detonate that, they can turn any city in the world into a war zone" Little Nobody said.

"So, then what is it you're suggesting we do?" Tej asked. "Maybe we find Dom, huh? Well, first let's catch him and then figure out why he's turned" Mr. Nobody explained. 

"So y'all want us to track Dom" Roman asked. "Yeah, I know, Roman, it's kind of a big job" Mr. Nobody said. "It's impossible" Roman stared. "Which is why I'm bringing in an extra pair of hands" Mr. Nobody said as he pushed a button, opening a door and there walked in...

Deckard Shaw.

He walked in here with a smirk. Hobbs jumped out of his chair. "Ah, my day just got a whole hell of a lot better, Mr. Nobody, you wanna tell me why you just put me in a room with this tea-and-crumpets eating, criminal sumbitch?" Hobbs was furious.

"What a big mouth on a small head, coming from Prisoner 6753"

"Don't think we've forgotten everything that you've done" Letty spoke. "We are NOT teaming up with this guy" Tej yelled. 

"Let's get one thing clear, or maybe two. Learn how to treat a woman, two, I ain't on your team. I don't care about you, your crew, or your little family. I'm here for Cipher"

I raised my eyebrows. I'm sorry but did he just say that? "What are you gonna do, apply for a job? Head Asshole?" Hobbs mocked. "You know, I think that tight T-shirt's cutting off the circulation to your brain. You should get a bigger size. Cipher came to me first. Wanted me to steal the Nightshade for her. When I said no, she went after my brother" Deckard argued.

"Ah yes, brother Owen. Who could forget him, huh? Former hell-raiser and current guest at a nasty little black site prison" Mr. Nobody spoke. "Cipher corrupted him and left him for dead. So, if I get a shot to take her down, believe me, Flex, I'm taking it" Deck said as Little Nobody reached for his gun. 

"You're taking my boot right up your ass, is what you're taking" Hobbs and Deck moved a little closer. "Guys, guys. The fastest way to find Cipher is through Toretto. Now, aside from myself, there's only two men in the world that have ever managed to actually track him down with any success" Whilst Mr. Nobody was talking, Little Nobody fixed his tie and cleared his throat. Roman noticed and mocked him for it.

"And guess what, they're both standing in front of me right now. So like it or not, you two are gonna work together, you got that?" He cleared. The two sighed. "I'll take that as a yes" Mr. Nobody smiled.

"Great" I sighed and turned my head towards the screen. Then I realised Deckard was standing next to me. "Emma-Brook O'Connor" His accent, fuck. I can't help it. I noticed he was looking at me. "Deckard Shaw" I smiled and looked at him. I mean he was using my last name so I guess... I'm so bad at this.

I looked at Mr. Nobody and he was already looking towards us. He gave me the ' I told you so ' look and I rolled my eyes. "Am I the only one seeing this?" Roman asked. "Oh, this ought to be good" Little Nobody rolled his eyes and sighed.

Roman mumbles. 

"Use God's Eye. We put our lives on the line, running around the world trying to figure this thing out. It can find anybody, right? Let's use it to find Dom" Roman actually had a great plan. "Roman, that is a great idea" Mr. Nobody smiled. 

"Did you hear that? 'Great Idea' No, no, no, no. Don't tune it out, huh?" Roman smiled as Ramsey laughed. "Mr. Nobody, let's fire it up, huh?" Hobbs said.

Tej goes ahead and uses God's Eye to track Dom. "Got him, he's in London" Tej speaks as Ramsey cheekily smiles. "Wait we've got a second match in Hong Kong, Beijing and Seoul and Tokyo and just about every other major city on the planet" Ramsey says as the targets keep popping up. 

"And so, God's Eye was where we started but Cipher's already created an evasion that masks their location by pinging random spots all over the globe, but it was a good thought Roman" Mr. Nobody smiles and points at Roman. 

"So she's made my program obsolete" Ramsey nodded. "And that Ramsey, is why you're here" Mr. Nobody smiled. "See simple solutions aren't gonna cut it here, slick" Little Nobody walks around the room and especially he stares at Roman whilst saying that. "Why you look at me when you say that?" Roman whines.

"Wait a second, wait, wait. Simple solutions might just cut it. You see in order for God's Eye to give off all these false pings, means they have to be using a FLEA relay" Tej smiles. 

"Watch these two" Mr. Nobody tells me. "I've been and my eyes hurt" I tease as Deck laughs. "Why are you laughing?" I look at him. "It's just funny how you thought that little prick could do better than me" He smirks.

"Yeah well, maybe he did" I sarcastically spoke. Deckard looked offended by the joke. "it was a joke head asshole" I used Hobbs' nickname for Deck. "Don't call me that" He quickly said as I smirked. 

Ramsey and Tej worked together to find out Dom's true location. "I'm telling you, they got skills" Mr. Nobody told his little associate. "That was my idea. That's what I was saying. Remember in there?" Roman teases Little Nobody. 

"Alright let's try this"

"It's working" Ramsey looked surprised. "Time you wanna check your manual and start organising a force response" Hobbs told Little Nobody. "Let's get a hold of our international assets..." Little Nobody said.

"He's still green" Mr. Nobody spoke to Hobbs. "Yeah like fresh baby shit" Hobbs mocked. "... as soon as we have Toretto's location, I want to mobilise" Little Nobody continued.

"Let's get a hold of a better asshole, uhh no one respects you ( mimics radio static ) cover." Roman teases. "Get away from me" Little Nobody threatened. "All right, they're not in China or Russia" Tej said. "Europe's clear but this one's not going away" Ramsey said. One of the targets wouldn't go away, it kept beeping. "This is interesting" Mr. Nobody smiled. "Why?" Little Nobody looked back and asked.

"Because that's here"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

70.3K 1.4K 21
Anna Adams was Dom's younger cousin on his Mother's side, he and Mia took her in after her parents died when she was sixteen. Her story begins at the...
71.9K 2.2K 43
Eden O'Connor was dead, or at least, that's what everyone thought. Brian, Eden's older brother, believed he had lost his sister after becoming a part...
121K 2.4K 12
April Daniels was born and raised in the bad streets of LA.She was passed on from family to family due to her breaking the rules all the time.She hun...
33.4K 527 13
Bailey Toretto is the youngest Toretto sibling. Bailey is two years younger than Mia, and is six years younger than her brother Dom. Bailey works at...