𝘉𝘈𝘉𝘠 𝘚𝘈𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘚

EMMA-BROOK O'CONNOR

We reached Deckard's place. It was huge but amazing. We just had to spend the night here before ram-raiding into Cipher's plane tomorrow afternoon. Once I walked into Deck's house, I dropped all my belongings. 

"This is a nice place..." I spoke but got interrupted when Deck kissed me. "Let's finish off what we started earlier" His voice. The accent. He continued to kiss me. All of a sudden, he lifts me off the ground and carries me into his bedroom.

He closes the door with his foot and lays me on his bed. His mouth, kissing me up my neck. My hands soothingly touch his broad arms. I moan. I help him take his shirt off as he helps me take mine off. All of a sudden, all our clothes are on the floor besides my bra and his boxers.

He pulls the covers over us, just in case Maggie was gonna walk in here. She did say she was gonna pop in sometime soon. 

THE NEXT DAY
(A/N - HAHAHAHA I'M SO EVIL. I'm truly sorry. I'm very bad at smuts)

Owen, Deckard and I flew into Cipher's plane. Not going to lie, it was a bit dodgy. I couldn't believe I was doing this with the Shaw brothers. If Brian knew I was with the two of them especially at the same time, oh boy. Who knows if I'll see another day?

We all took our helmets off and threw them away.

"Nice plane. I'm gonna enjoy having this" Owen smirks. "Hey don't go gettin' any ideas. You and planes don't have a good history" Deckard states. Owen looks back at the plane. "No shit" 

"Okay, let's go scarface. These assholes ain't going to kill themselves"

I laughed a little bit. I couldn't help it. "Hey princess, stop laughing" Owen noticed. "Don't make me kick you out of a plane... again" I teased. "You fuc..." 

"Hey! watch your mouth" Deckard pointed at his brother. "But she just..." Owen tried to argue. "I don't care but that's my wife you're talking to. Respect her" He snarled. I was so shocked at what he just called me. I'm sorry but did he just call me his 'wife' ? Just as we're about to reach the entry door. The camera above us beeps. We all look at it. "Surprise" Deckard speaks. I point the middle-finger.

As the doors finally open, Deckard takes out two guys on the left as Owen takes out one on the right whilst I take out two guys coming down the stairs in the middle. "Get to the pilot. He's got the second key. Wait for my signal" Deck orders.

"Give Cipher my regards"

Owen wishes. "Got it" I replied. I follow behind Deckard as he takes out two more guys. We make it to the baby crib. "Owen" Deckard calls out. "In position" Owen replies. "Go" Deckard spoke as he slid the card through the scanner and doors opened.

"We're in" Deckard and I walk into the room and we see baby Toretto. "Hey buddie, how are ya?" I lift him up and carry him. Deckard smiles. "Call it in Deck" I told him. Deckard then continues to call Dom. Dom answers. 

"I've got the package Toretto. All 12 pounds of him" Deckard smiles. Baby Toretto mumbles 'Dada' to Dom. I put baby Toretto into his little car seat. "Alright, governor. It's gonna get noisy. This is for your ears" Deckard says as he puts the little headphones on baby Toretto.

"Good?"

coos

I smile. "Let's go" Deckard says as he carries baby Toretto. I'm leading this time. We stop at the doors. "All right little man, this might be a little scary but it's gonna be a lot of fun" Deck smiles. Once the doors open, I elbow the first guy in the nose and then kick him away. I shoot the next guy, I hear gun shots going off. I shoot towards the two guys in front of me as they both run away.

We take a little break behind the wall. "How's the music? Good?" Deck asks. "Ah" Baby Toretto smiles. I continue to shoot one guy in front of us and then the guy behind us, trying to creep up on us.

I kick the guy who I shot as he fell into a glass table. "Oooh, that must've hurt" I spoke. More guys kept on coming and coming. I shot one from behind and glided one guys head against these wine glasses. He cries in pain.

"I'm out" I said. I didn't notice the two creeping up on me. Luckily, Deckard was there. He shot one guy behind me and the other in front of him. "Goin' for a ride" Deck said as he slides the car seat over and continues to shoot the others.

I notice Deck was out of the bullets too. He then fought each and every one of them till they're all down. He then reloads his gun, reminding me that I needed to too. "Where's that smile?" I smiled. Baby Toretto smiles. "There it is!" I laugh. 

All of a sudden a guy shoots me from behind me. He stopped shooting as I shot him in both his legs. I sighed. "You were gonna shoot a baby?" I frowned. "You sick bastard" Deckard frowns too. "You're not gonna wanna see this" Deckard says as he turns the car seat around.

Deckard finishes beating the fuck out of the guy and continues to carry Baby Toretto. Then he sniffs something. "Is that you or him?" Deckard asks. Baby Toretto looks at the guy on the floor. "Him. Good" Deckard said as we continued to move on.

We moved onto our biggest mission.

Killing Cipher.

But before Deck and I could've reached the room. My leg was in pain. I even started to limp a bit. I whined in pain. "Woah, woah. Hey, you okay?" He asked. I touched my leg and that's when I saw blood on my hand. 

Deckard rolled my leg-sleeve up to where my wound was. Holy shit. I've been shot in the leg and I didn't even fucking notice. The bullet was deep inside. "You need to rest from here" He ordered. "No, I want to keep going" I cried in pain. "You're in pain Em, it ain't gonna get any better" Deckard forced.

"Deck please..."

"No, you can't continue. It's going to put yourself into more danger" He spoke as I understood. Deck stood up and leaned in and kissed me. "Take it easy, baby, I'll see you soon" He spoke as I smiled. 

fuck!