𝘋𝘖𝘔'𝘚 𝘎𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘙𝘖𝘎𝘜𝘌

EMMA-BROOK O'CONNOR
BERLIN, GERMANY

"You were only supposed to create a diversion, Roman" Letty shouted through the ear piece. "How many of the damn explosives did you use?" I asked Rome. "I don't know Em, all of it?" Roman answered. "Wait all of it?" Tej sounded concerned.

"Roman, Jesus Christ" I groaned. "We got more of your fan club ahead" Letty said. Dom leaded us through this hell hole we made. A few cars were still chasing us. "They're still on us" Tej said looking back.

"These guys are taking this personal" Roman frowned. "Roman we just blew up their facility and stole their EMP. Other than your doctor's cold finger, I'd say it's about as personal as it can get" Hobbs yelled.

"Phase two"

Dom ordered. "Phase two? so you just gonna keep that to yourself? What happened to phase one? What about that part?" Roman complained once again. "Yeah, remember the airplane? Everyone drove their cars out but you?" Tej teased. 

"I told you my engine seized up" Roman frowned... again. "It's your balls that seized up" Letty laughed. "Just follow my lead okay? and Roman, whatever you do, don't think" Tej said. "huh?" Roman looked confused. "Tej, drop it" Dom said.

"Split now!"

Dom ordered as a huge wrecking ball came down crushing the cars behind us. "Great plan, Tej. But just so you know, you missed some" Roman spoke. "Oh.. just wait for it"

The wrecking ball came back down but little did Roman know, there was a little surprise for him on the wrecking ball. A winky face. "I hate you, Tej" Roman yelled. "Alright, great job team. Let's break off and meet me at the safe house" Hobbs ordered. I decided to ride behind Hobbs and Dom. The rest of the team went the other way.

"A hell of a job brother. When we get back to the base, the beer's on me" Hobbs smiled. All of a sudden, Dom rams his car into Hobbs' truck causing Hobbs to crash into the light post and flipping over. "Dom what the hell?!" I shouted. He then rammed his car into mine as the same thing that happened to Hobbs, happened to me.

I was about to faint when I saw Dom grab the EMP device off of Hobbs. "That sumbitch just crossed us" Hobbs spoke through the radio. "What?" Letty asked. "Wait a second, what are you talking about?" Tej asked.

"Dom took the EMP" Hobbs spoke. "Bullshit" Rome said. "Where are you? Where's Em?" Letty asked. "It's too late for us. Get outta here. Saw that look in his eye and I've seen that look before" Hobbs said.

"Dominic Toretto just went rogue"

HOSPITAL

I woke up in a hospital thinking I'd wake up in jail due to what the team and I have done. "Ah, this feels familiar" I looked up and oh... "Oh it's you" I sighed.

Mr. Nobody

"Emma, i'd like to introduce you to someone" Mr. Nobody opened the door and in comes a man, wearing a suit with glasses on. He looks exactly like Mr. Nobody but a younger version. "Emma, meet my new junior associate. Little Nobody" Mr. Nobody smiled.

"I'm sorry what? Little Nobody? That's cute" I laughed. "Hey, aren't I supposed to be in jail?" I asked Mr. Nobody. "Yes- I didn't ask you" I interrupted Little Nobody. 

"Yes but luckily for you. I've still got some hope left in me. I bailed you out of there, the only two that need to get out, is your lucky star boyfriend and Hobbs" Mr. Nobody smiled. Lucky Star boyfriend? "He's not my boyfriend" I made it clear. "You might want to rethink that" Little Nobody smiled. I gave him a disgusted look. 

"Look Emma, you can thank me later but I need you to come with me. Hobbs and Shaw should be breaking out any time soon" Mr. Nobody said I nodded in agreement.