𝘉𝘙𝘐𝘈𝘕𝘕𝘈

EMMA-BROOK O'CONNOR
THIRD PERSON POV

"No!"

Hobbs shouted as he saw the two drop dead onto the floor. He couldn't believe that Dom would actually shoot Deckard let alone someone who meant so much to him. Hobbs knew he couldn't do anything, he noticed the cops were searching the place and ran. An ambulance drove towards the 'dead' couple, that's when someone was walking towards them. 

Magdalene "Queenie" Shaw.

Deckard's mother. Emma first met her when Deck helped her settle in after running away. Two police men carried Emma's body onto the gurney and carried her inside, they did the same with Deckard.

Rico and Tego.

Rico grabbed the keys to the ambulance and held them in front of Tego. "estas conduciendo (You're driving)" Rico said. "De ninguna manera (No way)" Tego spoke. "Lo dije desde el principio, no voy a conducir (I said from the beginning, I am not going to drive)" Rico argued. "no estoy conduciendo (I am not driving)" Tego argued back.

Magdalene stabbed a shot into Deckard's chest. Deckard then rose up like a zombie.

"Jesus, Mum. You're supposed to avoid the nerves" Deck whined. "Oh, shut up. Don't be such a baby" Magdalene teased. "Hi, you must be Deckard" 

Brianna O'Connor.

"Yes that's me, and you are?" Deckard asked. Magdalene slapped Deck's face. "Hey, be respectful. That's your mother-in-law" She snarled. Deckard looked confused as to why she said 'mother-in-law' but he got it when he saw the most beautiful girl in the world, lying next to him. 

Unconscious.

"Nice to meet you" He smiled and shook Emma's mother's hand. Magdalene handed Deck another syringe. "I don't need another one" He spoke. "It's not for you, you idiot" She teased him again.

He then realised that Emma was still knocked out. He gently stabbed the needle into her chest. She opened her eyes and sat up. 

"Deck" She sighed and hugged him. She was relieved to know he was alive and so was she. She felt around her body, wondering if she actually got shot. "Welcome back sweetheart" Magdalene smiled at the young woman. "Hi Maggie" Emma's nickname for Magdalene. Emma looked towards her right. There sat her mother.

"Oh my God, Mum!" She cried and hugged her mother. "Hello baby" Brianna smiled and kissed her daughter's head. "I missed you so much" Emma smiled. "I missed you more Em" She smiled back. "Did Toretto hold up his end of the deal?" Deck asked. 

"He gave us this little thing here" Maggie brung out the device, Dom handed it to her a while ago. Deckard reached for it but Maggie pulled it away. 

EMMA-BROOK O'CONNOR'S POV

"No, no, no. Don't touch. You can track Cipher with this, but you can't do this on your own. There's gotta be three of ya" She spoke. "Fine. I've got contacts" Deckard smiled. "No you're gonna take your brother and my future daughter-in-law" Maggie forced.

I blushed at her statement. "Oh, dear..." Deck sighed and rolled his eyes. "Yes" Magdalene nodded. "Toretto knows where he is, he's got this thing. It can see everything" She explained.

"It's like... it's called the Devil's Bum Hole or something"

"It's called the God's Eye"

"Yeah, well. Whatever"

"There's no way I'm using Owen, all right? He's a lost cause" Deckard argued until Maggie slapped the shit out of him. "He's your brother Decks. He's my son. He's our family. And our family don't die in bloody cages" Maggie began fake crying. Trying to convince her eldest son. 

"How can you talk like that about Owen? I can't believe you. You've gone and upset me. You've really upset your mother. Call yourself a brother? You're..."

I nudged Deck's shoulder, signalling that he should help his mother out. I knew damn well, Maggie was just joking around. "Look, come here... Mum. Okay, okay" Deckard tried to calm her down. Magdalene stopped 'crying' and smirked at her son. Deckard sighed.

"Every time"

Brianna gave her daughter a cell-phone. "What's this for?" I asked. "Call your brother. He's worried sick about you Em" Brianna spoke. I didn't wanna call Brian after how we left things. 

After the break up with Tej. Brian found out Deck and I were going out. Yeah, it wasn't a very good idea. We argued about how dangerous it was for me to date the enemy. I knew the consequences but I just couldn't help it. We both then ended off with...

'You know what, Emma? fuck you, go be with your serial killer boyfriend. Don't come running to me when he all of a sudden shoots you' 

'says the cop who abandoned his little sister, who the fuck does that? so fuck you too prick'

yeah... not too good.

"He's worried sick? Impossible" I spoke. "Why would he be worried when he never cared about me, ever. He's the one who started it Mum" I handed her the phone back. That's until she slapped me in the face.

"Call him now" That slap woke me up. She was serious. "Okay, sorry" I grabbed the phone off her and called Brian. 

"Emma?"

He answered. "Hey Bri" I replied. "Oh my God, I was worried sick about you. I heard what happened. Roman told me everything. Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. Of course Roman couldn't keep his mouth shut. "I didn't want to bother you, Mia or Jack. You guys have too much on your plates and this would've been a bigger plate" I explained. 

"I know but you're still my little sister. No matter when or where. I'll always be here with you" He spoke as I began to cry. I missed him so much. "I'm sorry Brian, for how we ended things. It was never my intention to say all of that" I apologised.

"You shouldn't be the one to say sorry. I'm sorry for starting it all. I went too far" He apologised too. "I love you Brian" I smiled. "I love you more Em" Brian ended the call.

I missed my brother.