PINK ROSE

By Lekhikawrites

BOOK ONE OF ROSE SERIES #1 "I know I'm not perfect, I don't have a perfect body like other girls, I'm not as... More

Prologue & Note
Aesthetics & Playlist
~1.
~2.
~3.
~4.
~5.
~6.
~7.
~8.
~9.
~10.
~11.
~12.
~13.
~14.
~15.
~17.
~18.
~19.
~20.
~21.
~22.
~23.
~24.
~25.
~26.
~27.

~16.

2.9K 186 21
By Lekhikawrites

                   Author's Pov

Abhivanth dropped her down to the floor letting her stand on her feet. Aakriti shrieked audibly making him feel more concerned about her,

“Will you please tell me what has happened? Are you not feeling? we can visit a hospital?”, he insisted on her in a soft tone.

“No, it's okay”, she says. Before turning back and walking towards the restroom. He was trying to figure out what had happened to her when he started getting a rough idea about it, but he didn't feel right to ask her right away. Taking slow steps she went inside the washroom. By now he was pretty sure about what had happened to her. Without wasting more minutes there he went downstairs.

Aakriti changed her clothes again and her innerwear too. She was really in bad pain, her eyes teared up as she felt the ache in her lower back and abdomen. She ties her hair in a loose bun before leaving. She looked towards her bed and walked towards it. Clutching her stomach, she gasps. She tries to rest her back before she can rest. She hears the door opening which swings open in a swift motion revealing Abhivanth, Who was holding a hot water bag in his hand. He walks inside and looks at her teared-up face.

“Aakriti”, he calls her out softly with a whisper as he sits facing her.

Don't know why she tears up more, as a result, a fresh tear falls from her cheek.

“Hey don't cry”, a whisper but a voice was filled with concern and care. He cupped her face, wiping her tears off. When he gave her the hot water bag saying,

“I think it might help you. But can you please tell me what has happened? Did you hurt yourself somewhere? Is it hurting somewhere”, cupping her face, looking straight into her eyes he asks.

Her eyes were red and with a plump pout on her face. She looked into his eyes, as her body pain wasn't helping her much. She rests her head on his shoulder and wraps her hand around his arm. Leaving him in astonishment and surprise at the same time. His heart started racing as he felt baffled by her sudden proximity. He came to himself when heard her sniffs. His hand ran through the hairs from the back of her head as she pulled him close with her arm.

“Princess”, his voice softened with each passing second, he thought that she might have hurt herself somewhere and that's why her body was aching. He pulls her back to face him. When he witnessed, her tears filled her face with Puffy red cheeks.

“Aakriti, please tell me what has happened. Why are you crying ?”, lowering his eyes to meet with her he questions. She was staring at him without a blink because she was finding it difficult to share this personal thing with him.

“It's hurting”, with a muffled whisper she spoke. She clutches her stomach.

“Why? Did you hurt yourself?”,

Nooo, Maine kahi khudko hurt nahi kiya hai”, she yelped at him in an irritated voice.

“Okay, fine. Fir kya hua? Wait!”, he paused as he tried to figure out something when he suddenly blurted out,

Your stomach is hurting? Are you…are you on periods?”, he asked without thinking a second, but Aakriti surged up with awkwardness and embarrassment. She squeezed her eyes, without trying to meet with his gaze.

“Aakriti?”, he calls her in a gentle voice, and she nods her head confirming his words.

“Look at me Aakriti”, he cupped her cheek, caressing her cheek with his pad of thumb he said,

“Is it hurting too much?”, she nodded.

“Lay down”, he whispered.

Hn?”She was confused.

Lay down Aakriti”, he made her lay back and he kept a hot water bag on her stomach and started stroking her hair.

After some time, Aakriti started feeling dizzy as her eyelashes started drifting, Abhivanth stopped stroking her hair when he noticed her sleep. He covered her with a quilt and wiped her dried tears before pecking her forehead. He admired her calm face for a minute and moved back to leave. But before he could move he felt a tug on his fingers,

“Don't go”, her sleepy dim whisper reached his ears as he found her holding her hand.
She was half asleep, she tightened her hold on his hand. He exaggerated a breath and sat beside her.

“This closeness is not good for me but still I want to be close to you Aakriti”, he thought to himself, a smile mixed with different emotions formed on his face.  Her perfectly curled eyelashes, damn innocent calm face.
“I'm in love with you, My Kriti”, it slipped out of his mouth, but it was merely like a whisper to himself. A genuine smile crept on his face. When he realized the depth and tenderness of his feelings for her. His hand cupped her face as his thumb made a circle on her skin. The whole time a genuine smile was on his face. He was able to feel the dancing emotions inside him.

You know what's the best part when you fall for someone?
You only think about them. You know their rejection or Denial can break you apart but you still want to be with that person. Love is not only about being in love with someone, it is about feeling every emotion and feeling that exists in the world. Remorse, hardship, suffering tears, etc. Love can either break you or heal you.

Abhivanth knows that he might not get the same effort and reciprocation of his love. But still, he wants to be a person who'll love her the way no one ever could.

He was admiring her in her sleep when he felt a need for Something. He wanted to kiss her. “No, it's cheap, Abhivanth. Don't try to pull any stunt.”, his mind says. But one peck won't affect right?”
Are you serious? You're taking advantage of her closeness?”,
No, she trusts you. Don't try to do any shitty thing”, God! Aakriti”, he huffed in annoyance. When he started leaning toward her face. “Don't!”, his mind stopped him. His gaze flickered between her pink lips and instead kissed her on her lips. He placed his rough lips on her soft tender cheek and pecked her on the same spot more than two times. But suddenly she moved in her sleep, and he instantly moved back. She scrunched her face. Making him chuckle, she was still holding his hand as she snuggled into his hand.

“You're a cheap person”, his mind mocked him. “Oh shut up! She's my wife”, he tries to confront himself. “Go to hell Abhivanth! How can you disturb the sleep of this Angel? Pervert”, his conscience again mocked him. He made an “fuck off”, face and again diverted his focus on his sleeping beauty.

She was still holding his hand but he turned baffled when she pulled her hand closer to her chest, his fingers brushing over her clothed skin.
He swallowed a deep breath before cursing under his breath. He tries to move his hand away from her chest, but she might be adamant to not leave. His fingers brushed over her skin when he realized it shouldn't happened. So in a brisk motion, he moves his hand away from her grip.

_____________

The dim shadow of sunlight touches her face, as she snuggles more on someone. She feels hard muscles under her head.
She tries to open her eyes, twinkling her eyes, and with her half-opened eyes, she observes her surroundings, her head resting on his strong bicep. Her one arm was wrapped around her torso. Her one leg was intertwined with him on the same bed and in the same blanket. She was able to feel his warmth and fragrance around herself
She felt thousands of erupting butterflies inside her stomach as she smiled looking at their sleeping position. She stared at his sleeping face, whose hair was disheveled and falling on his forehead. He pouts in his sleep! She chuckles internally looking at his baby sleeping face.

She smiles looking at him, “Isn't he looks like a baby in his sleep, cute and innocent? He has more perfect eyelashes than any girl.” She giggled internally looking at him when her hand moved towards his face. She traced her finger on his face. From down from her eyes to his jawline. Abhivanth is not a heavy sleeper like Aakriti. As he feels the slightest move, he slowly opens his eyes with a furrow. Aakriti didn't notice it until their eyes met.

As their gaze met with each other, Aakriti didn't feel awkward or tense. She directly stared into his eyes. While her fingers were still near her jawline. It was a no-blink competition. Because both were staring at each other without a blink. Their hearts aren't beating vigorously, instead, they find solace beside each other.

They're staring competition was disturbed when the sudden alarm rang beside her. They returned from their trance when they both woke up from each other's arms.

Abhivanth didn't share a word with her, instead he helped her to get up.

“Don't go to college today. Take a rest”, he grumbled in his deep morning voice.

Jaise mai jaane wali thi”, she laughed, at her lame joke. Only to get stern expressions from him. He shook his head with a shrug and she smiled sheepishly.

“Go take a bath”, he says before standing up, “is it hurting still?”, he asks her while squinting his brow. She nods, looking down.

“But it's okay now”, she replies, after meeting her gaze with him. He passes a nod to her and moves out of her room.

“Kaise ajeeb hai yeh”, she mutters under herself and removes the quilt from her before heading towards the washroom.

______

Aakriti took a peaceful, really long bath, after wearing a T-shirt and pajamas. She is about to dry her hair. When Abhivanth knocks at her door. Aakriti turned to him, motioning him to come inside and look at her. passing a smile with each other and without sharing a word, he made her sit in front of the mirror and started drying her hair. She didn't say anything, instead, she smiled profoundly at his gesture.

After drying her hair, he combed her hair again in a criss-cross pattern but this time it was a loose braid. He kissed her head,
Looking through the mirror at her he says,

“Let's fill your little tummy”, he smiled, as she got up from the stool while returning a more warm smile to him.
_____________________________________

Sorry for the late update. But I wasn't feeling well that's why it happened.
Okay so let me tell you something. As you all know I'm updating this book twice a week. I honestly don't know if I'm doing good or bad, because you guys don't comment, I'm not forcing you to comment. But honestly, I need your reviews. I'm asking you to comment to at least let me know if I'm doing good or bad. It can be suggestions or criticism I'm ready for both.

But please let me know if the chapter is up to your expectations or not. Maybe it will help me to improve 🤕

That's all. Thank you butterflies ❤️ we have hit 6.5k+ reads and I'm happy about that ❤️ do vote comment and share with all love Lekhika ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 4K 39
"She had a memory lost vihan" Aksh said keeping his hand in my shoulder. "And s-she doesn't r-remember you" shantanu said. I feel like my whole worl...
68.2K 3.3K 24
"I love you Abhi" I said smiling shyly at him . "Whatt?" He asked looking at me With emotionalless face making me scared with his answer. "I-i said...
66.1K 5.4K 50
Now available on Amazon Kindle as "INNOCENTLY BEAUTIFUL LOVE" "Don't be a spoilsport Aadhu. You can't just back out from a simple dare," said Aayush...
33.2K 1.7K 21
❝ Do you like it rough?, then this one's for you. For all the girls who like to live on the edge. ❞ _____________________________________ A change i...