HIS ROYAL QUEEN

Autorstwa Isha_504

She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurti but couldn't so She was trying to find her friends to help he... WiΔ™cej

🀍 PROLOGUE 🀍
DEDICATION
Instagram πŸ’•
Introduction - HIM πŸ–€
β€’ 1. Ace King
β€’ 2. Rathore Family
β€’ 3. Rathore Family -2
β€’ 4. Meeting the Future in-laws
β€’ 5. Meeting the Future in-laws -2
β€’ 6. Witches
β€’ 7. Taking a stand for 'Her'
β€’ 8. Punishment
β€’ 9. ShivYa's Love
INTRODUCTION - HER ❀️‍πŸ”₯
β€’ 10. Shivanya Singh Rathore
β€’ 11. Disturbed Ace
β€’ 12. AcYa's First Meet
β€’ 13. "Are they in a relationship??"
β€’ 14. Nightmares and Sleeping pills
β€’ 15. Flirting & A Clue
β€’ 16. His Soft and Dark Side
β€’ 17. Moments of Love
β€’ 18. Her Wrath
β€’ 19. Beautiful Memories
β€’ 20. Dagger
β€’ 21. Dreams
β€’ 22. Similar Yet Very Different
β€’ 23. A Day Out
β€’ 24. Mr. Emotionless and Ms. Stubborn
β€’ 25. Broken
β€’ 26. Shopping with 'HER'
β€’ 27. Truth or Dare
β€’ 28. Darkness
β€’ 29. Queen
β€’ 30. Anniversary
β€’ 31. First Kiss?!
β€’ 32. Club
β€’ 33. Hope
β€’ 34. Failure?!
β€’ 35. Capturing 'HER'
β€’ 36. Realisation of Love
β€’ 37. Good Bye
β€’ 38. Curse
β€’ 39. Reunion
β€’ 40. Lioness
β€’ 41. Jealousy
β€’ 42. Marriage Proposal
β€’ 43. Control on Emotions?!
β€’ 44. Power
β€’ 45. Death
β€’ 46. Obsessed
β€’ 48. Fear

β€’ 47. Mystery

4.4K 510 201
Autorstwa Isha_504

Hey Sunshines, how are you guys doing?

~ She loved mysteries so much
that she became one!

†††††

(Just after they got out of the restaurant)

Author's POV ~

"I fucking hate your eyes.", Aditya slurred looking at Ace. Ace shook his head at him because it's not the first time he has said that but Shivanya's head snapped in his direction.

She looked at him with a frown. "Don't worry. It's his usual.", Sebestian said, who was standing beside her. "What?!", She exclaimed in confusion. Sebestian hummed and nodded.

"Every time he has gotten drunk, he has said the same thing to Ace about him hating his eyes.", As if a realization dawned over her, she froze. With wide eyes she looked at her brother.

She gulped as nervousness coiled over her, seeing her reaction Sebestian asked, "Do you know why he always says the same thing?"

She glanced briefly in Sebestian's direction and then into Ace's eyes, those stormy grey eyes which had brought a storm in her life, but don't know how they brought peace too.

Destiny made her hate those eyes but also made her drown in them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'What's so special about him?'

Shivanya stared at the blank screen of her laptop with a blank look. Aditya's question was repeatedly playing in her mind like a video tape but her answer remained the same.

'I don't know.'

Her fingers traced the keyboard absentmindedly with no trace of proof of her being there because her mind was somewhere else, trying to find the answers from an unknown.

'Har sawal ka jawab hona jaruri hai kya?! Kya aisa nahi ho sakta ki kuch sawal bina sawal kiye humari zindagi se chale jaye? Kyu hume itna satana? Aur agar itna pareshan karna bhi hai to un chhupe jawabon ka ehsaas hi dilwa de?'

( Does every question need to have an answer to it?! Can't it happen that a few questions go away without questioning anything? Why bother us so much? And if they really have to bother us then can't they give us the hints of the hidden answers? )

<<<< My head tilted toward the sky and a drop of water fell on my cheek. 'It's raining.' A simple realisation made me sit on the ground as my fingers worked on opening the ghunghroo tied around my ankles.

I wrapped the dupatta over my head and strided toward the palace. My pace was fast so that I wouldn't get that much wet due to the rain.

But suddenly the sound of footsteps running in my direction swirled in my ear.

I didn't get the time to react when a masculine hand pulled me toward itself by my wrist.

Panic settled in my heart and a hand got wrapped around my mouth as if knowing that I was about to scream.

My eyes were shut tightly when I masculine body pushed me toward the pillar. I could feel his hard abs despite the clothings between us.

He placed my hand which he caught , beside my head. "Sshh.... Don't scream.", His voice has a calmness in it but I could also sense that danger in it.

I felt his eyes boring holes on my whole body. Rain drenched us both, my clothes got stuck to my body like a second skin and my breathing was coming heavily.

His touch made my blood run cold.

"Open your eyes.", He husked against my ears to which I obliged, gulping.

The moment my eyes fluttered open, they clashed with his stormy grey ones and the destruction happened.

Dhoop Aaye To Chhaanv Tum Lana Khwahishon Ki Baarishon Mein Bheeg Sang Jaana

(When the sun comes, you bring shade, Let's get drenched in the rains of desires)

My eyes widened looking at his eyes, but....

But they calmed me.

'How?!'

His eyes didn't feel like a destruction to me like the storm brings.

It's more like the calm before the storm begins.

Dhoop Aaye To Chhaanv Tum Lana Khwahishon Ki Baarishon Mein Bheeg Sang Jaana

(When the sun comes, you bring shade, Let's get drenched in the rains of desires)

His eyes calmed my soul but in reality it was the reason for my withered soul.

I wanted to get far away from him, so far that his eyes could never find me. But his firm hold didn't let me move.
It's like he'll never let go of me even though I try to. He'll always keep me against the clutches of his warm embrace.

What the fuck?!

I shook those thoughts away from my mind.

'It's probably because of his eyes.'

I blinked my eyes & he slowly removed his palm from my mouth.

He let out a gasp as if surprised by seeing me but I couldn't find the hint of recognition in his eyes.

My eyes grazed his beautiful face and the realisation of his identity swept over me.

''Ace King", son of Leonardo King, the next heir of his legacy & a spectacular business man even though he isn't the CEO yet.

But I don't seem to know what has gotten into him as he was opening and closing his mouth like a fish.

Even though he has admirable features, I wanted to get away from so he couldn't look at me.

We were getting drenched under the rain but our eye contact didn't break.

He was lost but I was not.

I didn't want to look in his eyes but it's like a magnet is pulling me more toward his eyes.

Those eyes which had haunted me were now providing me warmth.
'How can it be possible?!'

His eyes should scare me but they weren't.

He removed the strand falling over my face and my eyes followed his movements.

I swallowed the lump forming in my throat as I looked back at him who was already looking at me with much intensity.

His cold fingers caressed my cheek which had turned red due to the cold and his other hand was on my neck.

'What does he want from me?'

Rain was making it look like some romantic scene from karan johar's movie but in reality it was not less than any horror movie.

Looking into those eyes again.....>>>>

I also don't know what's so special about him, Adi. I just know that he is the.... peace that my sanity wants, but..... Can I do this?! Can I take this big risk?!

My thoughts came to a halt when my door opened with a creak. Aditya came inside, his steps hesitant showing that he hasn't sobered up yet.

He looked at me for a second with his droopy eyes. I raised my eyebrows at him when came and settled on the bed, beside me and wrapped his one arm around my waist.

"I just want to sleep.", He slurred and soon drifted to sleep. I smiled, looking at his face which held innocence and calmness in it.

I removed the strand falling over his face slowly and pressed a kiss on his forehead, leaning down.

"Always be happy.", My eyes became teary, but the tears didn't fall.

Slowly, I also distracted my mind from Ace and focused on my project.

Ace's POV ~

My fingers clutched the door handle and pushed it slowly, careful to not make any noise. My legs strided inside and the scene there made a smile work up through my face.

Aditya was sleeping beside Shivanya with his left hand wrapped around her waist, on his stomach while she was sleeping in the sitting position and her left palm was on Adi's head.

A pang of jealousy hit me but I ignored it, for now and moved toward her side.

My fingers were itching to touch her face but she looked so much at peace, I am afraid that even the slightest mistake will disturb her sleep.

I scooted down on the floor beside her bed and touched her fingers, hesitantly. When she didn't move and continued to sleep I clutched her fingers in my hold.

I didn't have the courage to do more than that for now, so I watched, Admired, & Devoured her features like a fucking stalker, but who cares?! Certainly not me.

The rise and fall of her chest felt so serene because it means she was breathing, she is a reality not a ploy of my dreams. Looking at her I still can't believe that someone this angelic has born into this cruel and selfish world filled with monsters.

My mind drifted toward that bastard who was eyeing her and I felt the urge to snatch his life from him.

"I am sorry Tesoro. Really, really sorry to dip my hand in blood when it was our first outing in Italy but I also had already promised you that I'll pluck their eyes out who will make you uncomfortable, didn't i?"

My eyes darkened but my voice was laced with innocence. I removed the hair strands from her face. "I don't like when someone gazes at you with lust but why don't they understand that you're mine?!", My clutch tightened around her hand and she stirred in her sleep.

I immediately loosened the hold and lowered my voice. "You're mine TESORO. Only mine!"

I placed a kiss on her palm and placed my head on the bed, sideways so I could stare at her all I wanted.

The warmth again hit
me like a storm.
Her fingers wrapped around mine,
Securing the place she owns.

A queen she is,
Conquering this King;
A ruler to whom
this slave bows down.

My mind, my heart, my soul, everything bows down to my queen.

Author's POV ~

Shivanya stirred in her sleep because of the slight headache. A hiss left her lips as she clutched her forehead. She let out a breath and sat properly, her muscles aching because of the position she slept in.

She opened her eyes slowly while rubbing her forehead to ease the headache but when her eyes fell on Ace, she froze. The world around her stopped.

His well defined muscles teased her, his long eyelashes fanning over his cheekbones made him more handsome and his pouty pink lips which made him look innocent in sleep which he's obviously not.

She couldn't believe that he was really here, to be sure that he is a reality and not a play of her dreams she reached out for him. When her fingers brushed against his strands of hair and she felt the softness of his locks beneath her fingertips, she gasped and immediately retreated her hand.

Confusion swirled in her mind,
While her heart danced in peace;
Debate happened,
But the heart won;

Her eyes admired the
Innocence he splayed;

Her heart desired the
Peace he provided;

Her sanity craved the
Warmth his embrace has;

Feelings sprawled over but
For the first time she put aside everything,
Ignored every logical thought,
And accepted what her soul wanted;

"Him"

She looked at both men beside her and a smile form on her lips. She took out her phone and took a picture of them sleeping beside her.

The sun cast its rays on them,
Glow appeared on his face
Her lips curled in a smile,
Fingers brushed against each other,
Seeking warmth;

Even this moment will break after sometime, she lived in that because she knows that this is not what she is ready for.

"Hamara milna bhale hi kismat me likha ho,
Par ek hona nahi"

(Even though our meeting is written in destiny,
but not to be one)

°°°°°°°°°°

Ace woke up and found Shivanya sleeping sideways, facing him.

Their fingers were touching and he wanted to lock this moment for forever if it's possible. Her hair was sprawled over her face, hiding her beauty for him.

He was about to remove her hair but someone cleared their throat to announce their presence. Ace shut his eyes and cursed himself in his mind as he had totally forgotten about the other species' presence in the room.

He opened his eyes and looked toward the other side of the bed and found Aditya giving him a murderous glare. Aditya gave him a sarcastic smile and signalled him to follow him.

.
.
.
.
.

Aditya was giving Ace a look of disbelief, his hands folded against chest while Ace was sitting in front of him, scrolling through his phone, nonchalantly as if he wasn't just found in his best friend's sister's room.

"Are you serious right now?!", Aditya whisper yelled at Ace.

Ace gave him a bored look and mumbled, "Chill out"

"Chill out? CHILL OUT?! How can you want me to chill when I have just found you inside my sister's room?"

"So what? It's not like you saw us having sex. So chill!", Aditya looked horrendous with the thought of seeing something like that. He'll probably die after it.

Ace looked at his horrified face and shouted immediately. "Don't even think of imagining her like that.", He looked almost offended. "Only I can imagine that.", He mumbled under his breath but Aditya seemed to hear it.

"What did you say?!", He yelled in disbelief but Ace went away giving the excuse that he needs to shower.

"Hey! Hey! Wait!", Aditya shot a glare at his back and huffed when he went inside his room as if he owned it.

.
.
.
.
.

"Raat mein hi jagte hain
Ye gunaahon ke ghar
In ki raahein, khole baahein
Jo bhi aaye idhar"

A dark, chill tremor settled in the surrounding as a dark feminine voice sang the lyrics.

(They are awake in the night only,
these houses of sins..
their paths open their arms (and welcome)
whoever comes here..)

"Yeh hai gumraahon ka raasta
Muskaanein jhoothi hain
Pehchaanein jhoothi hain
Rangeeni hai chhai
Phir bhi hai tanhai"

Shivanya's eyes raked over her figure, admiring herself while smiling darkly, she applied the dark red lipstick almost like blood on her lips while singing.

(This is the path for the lost,
the smiles are fake,
the identities are false,
colorfulness is there,
still there is solitude there..)

"Kal in hi kaliyon mein
In masli kaliyon mein
To ye dhoom thi
Jo rooh pyasi hai
Jis mein udaasi hai
Wo hai ghoomti
Sab ko talaash wohi
Samjhe yeh kaash koi"

Her soul, who was thirsty of the blood, was now finally filling her quench. She slipped in her black corset, her manicured nails painted in black brushing over her hair. She did her last touch up, her lips formed in a pout while singing the last lines. Her eyes were deprived of any innocence.

(Yesterday in these buds only,
in these crushed buds,
there was a sputter..
The soul that is thirsty,
in which there is sadness,
that (soul) roams around..
everyone looks for that,
wish someone understands that..)

"Yeh hai gumraahon ka raasta
Muskaanein jhoothi hain
Pehchaanein jhoothi hain
Rangeeni hai chhai
Phir bhi hai tanhai"

Her soul sat on a throne of power with a fake smile on her face celebrating the sense of victory. She slipped her hands through the blazer and secured her wrist in the smart watch.

She picked her phone from the side table and looked at the message which was the reason for the happiness of her inner dark energy.

'VÌDAAR IS DEAD. HIS BODY IS YET TO BE FOUND BUT 'V' HAS ALREADY DECLARED HIS DEATH.'

This message was sent on the dark web and has exploded the underworld with the fear of it. Vìdaar, who was one of the most lethal assassins of India is dead and the 'V' itself has declared this, it only means that everyone is on the radar.

One wrong movement in V's eyes, then the most lethal battle will occur.

(This is the path for the lost,
the smiles are fake,
the identities are false,
colorfulness is there,
still there is solitude there..)

She turned around when she felt eyes on her and found Aditya and Ace leaning on the door. Aditya smiled at her and Ace's eyes held admiration while shivanya avoided his eyes.

"Aaj achanak se? kuch special?", Aditya asked, striding further inside her room but Ace stood on the doorway only.

(Suddenly today? Something special?)

(Author ~ As he should *satisfied grin*)

Shivanya smiled and shook her head in no. "Nothing. Just a ghost has come to life again." Her words made Ace look at her in confusion. "Oh! Yeah?!", Aditya asked, smiling. Shivanya nodded

But Of course Aditya knew what she was talking about.

Her words only meant one thing ~ Someone is ready to hunt, again.

Shivanya passed by Ace and smiled a little when their eyes met.

Ace eyes raked over her figure and he took a sharp intake of breath.

'Fucking hot'

His eyes devoured her like a predator does to its prey. The swells of her breast peeking out of the corset made him hard like a fucking rod.

'My seductress'

He followed her with his still hard dick and grunted when it grew more hard as his eyes fell on the dark bold red lipstick smeared over her lips.

'Fucking hell'

"Hello Shivi....", Shivanya got surprised after seeing the familiar eyes staring at her. "Em?", She mumbled in shock as well as happiness and moved to hug her.

Emily gave her a small smile and wrapped her arms around Shivanya, hesitantly.

"How are you?", Shivanya asked. "I am fine.", Emily forced a smile and replied.

Shivanya's smile dropped when she felt the hollowness in her eyes. Most people couldn't see through her eyes as she has practised to hide her feelings from all over these months.

But Shivanya and Aditya can.

Shivanya looked at Aditya and he shrugged his shoulders in response.

Both are very familiar with this hollowness and this scared both of them because even after so many tries they couldn't forget anything.

He asked Emily if something was bothering her but she never said anything and he knew that it wasn't the truth.

He has seen with his eyes what the destruction looked like when eyes have lost their spark and become lifeless.

Shivanya looked at Sebestian, Xavier and Ace and in her opinion they don't seem to notice Emily's situation at all.

Maybe because of being inexperienced about it but it doesn't matter.

A soul was getting eaten away by some monsters and she couldn't just sit and watch this happening.

.
.
.
.
.

They all sat around the dinner table and served breakfast themselves. Shivanya chewed the toast and was looking through her phone with her other hand.

"Eat Emily...", Xavier's soft voice gained her attention and she looked toward Emily who was just staring at the cereal in front of her and was playing with the spoon.

"I don't want to eat. I feel like vomiting."

"It's happening a lot lately.", Aditya whispered to Shivanya and she looked at Emily with worried eyes.

Shivanya asked Xavier to switch places with her, who was sitting beside Emily. Xavier looked at her in confusion but did nonetheless.

She took the Bowl of cereal from Emily's hand, she looked at Shivanya who added a few blueberries and strawberries in the bowl and mixed it.

"You know what Emily one day I pulled a prank at my home.", It gained Emily's attention just like Shivanya has predicted.

She smiled, her attention still in the bowl.

"But it wasn't a normal one. I mixed due in Yash's shampoo due to which his hair became green.", Emily giggled and Xavier looked at his sister in shock.

"You really did that?", Shivanya pushed the spoon full of cereal inside her mouth when she opened it.

She hummed and again fed her.

"What happened after that?", Again a spoon.

"My great mother literally threw a rolling pin on me.", Ace looked at her pouty lips in amusement.

"What?!", Emily gasped in shock. Again a spoon.

She hummed and mumbled, "But don't worry i dodged it." Emily sighed in relief.

"But then she threw her sleeper on me.", This made Emily laugh out loud. Shivanya smiled at her and fed her just like that while telling her the stories of her childhood.

°°°°°°°°°°
Shivanya sat in her car and told the driver to drive.

She was looking outside and admiring the view of this beautiful city.

Due to tiredness, don't know when she drifted to sleep.....

"Hume apka intezar rahega Rajkumari", A distant voice filled with desperation came but before someone could reply everything vanished and a tense silence prevailed the surroundings.

(We will be waiting for you, princess)

Only then a magnifying wooden door came in the view. It looked old and dust and webs were sprawled all over it.

It pulled her towards it like a magnet does. As if hypnotized by it, she moved forward.

"Ek Rahasya hai ye!"

(It's a mystery!)

Something restricted her from going toward the door, a roar erupted from deep within the door and she whimpered in pain at the loss of energy.

Her skin became pale and lips turned dry...

"YE RAHASYA........."

(This mystery..........)

A voice boomed in the air but she couldn't hear what it said furthere as the darkness surrounded her and she let herself snuggle in the warmth of it.

Shivanya's eyes shot open as she gasped for the air. She looked around and found herself in the car.

She was breathing heavily and the driver was looking at her with concern filled eyes.

"Are you okay?", He passed her a small bottle of water which she gulped down in one go and nodded positively at him.

'It was just a dream Shivanya, relax!'

She comforted herself.

But was it really?!

†††††

How was the chapter? Do you like it?

Favourite part of the chapter?

Shivanya is fighting her feelings and Ace is becoming obsessed with her, what an amazing combination *sarcastic smile*

Did you felt the difference between Shivanya's POV and Ace's POV?

I know her POV was confusing but don't worry you'll get to know in future 🐥

Vìdaar is dead 😶‍🌫️

Who's V?

Siya is safe 🥹

What's with Emily 🤔

What was that dream Shivanya dreamt of?

You know what guys i actually thought that it will not be that hard to start writing a new project as I have much experienced to actually start writing a new book but I was totally wrong like literally fucking wrong.

I have become so familiar with my this book's character as I have been writing them for more than one year but when I started to write a whole new character suddenly, it made me nervous, I didn't know how to write another word after a moment, so i stopped!

When I write Shiv and Kabir's book, it's actually not that hard as I am already very familiar with the characters but this new book made me really nervous 😭

So ya this is the new thing I learnt and experienced in this journey 😙

Do give a review of the chapter

Do vote comment and follow

Till next chapter, byee 👋🏻

Love, Isha ❤️

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

23.1K 2.8K 32
16/12/2022- Ongoing "Didn't I told you to not let him touch you, then why did he? Answer me?" "I am not answerable to you?" "Did you just roll your e...
657K 34.6K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
3.4M 188K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...