"Colder" (Exo D.O)

بواسطة jajade_

Sequel to "Cold hearted" - After Kyungsoo proposed to Jae, they expected the best to come. They're both alrea... المزيد

Prologue
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
Authors Note; PLEASE READ!
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- Final -
Q&A - Get to know me
THE COMEBACK THAT DESTROYED US ALL
New Story!

- 9 -

3K 109 83
بواسطة jajade_

Author's P.O.V

The next few days went fine for the two. It's been a busy week of more planning and planning and on top of that, they both had work.

"Noona. When are you going to give out the invitations?" Jungkook asks as he rests him palm in his hand while his elbow is on the table.

The four employees of Jaes' were sitting at the break table taking a nice long break from their busy work.

"I'm not sure. We've been too caught up on the more inner important stuff we haven't made invitations yet." Jae explains to them.

"Well, the guests are important too. It's simple; no guests, no wedding. No wedding, no fun." J-hope tells her.

Jae just chuckles, "I guess you're right."

"Who are you planning on inviting?" V questions.

Jae sighs and faces them from behind the counter, "well I have my few relatives that are flying in from the US, plus my brother and his friends, plus Eunbyul and her friends, plus the boys, plus you four, adding also Kyungsoos' side of the family and yeah. I have alot of work to do."

The four stand up, almost in sync, scaring Jae for a moment.

"Why don't you take the few days off and leave your bakery to us? I mean you have alot of planning and you should take a break from work and plan with nothing holding you back." Jimin explained. For the heartthrob he is, he's good at giving advice.

Jae smiled, "are you sure? Aren't you guys gonna miss me?"

They all nod, "of course."

They all go up to her and get into a group hug.

"Good luck noona!" Jungkook exclaims.

Jae goes to the back to snatch her stuff and heads out.

"Annyeong boys!" Jae says and steps out.

-

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

"Okay so we got your relatives, my relatives, my brothers friends, your friends, Eunbyul's friends, and more. . ." Jae explained.

We've been planning this thing so much that I swear I feel like gray hair is beginning to show. This is really stressful.

"J-Jae. . ." I peeped out.

She turned, "mhm?"

I sigh, "can we go out. . You know for dinner. Just the two of us. We've been planning a whole lot and I want to spend time with each other."

I see her stare at me for a while and then smile.

"Sure. Just let me clen this up and-"

I shake my head, "no. Just leave it and lets go."

I hear her softly laugh, "okay."

-

"This is a cute restaurant." Jae describes as her eyes wander around the place.

I chuckle, "I have good tastes in finding places to eat. I knew you would love this place so I decided to finally bring you here. It took me a while to find this place."

It's true. It did take me a while. It's a small restaurant, perfect for dates. It's got lantern lights and a cute nightlight theme. Cheesy I know, but perfect for Jae and I.

"So here we got the large jjampong and two ciders. And heres your serving of kimchi and fish cake along with some rice. Enjoy." The male waiter, about my age, or a year older, placed down our order. . . Staring directly at Jae.

Jae smiles up to him, "thanks Mr. . . ."

"Kim Seokjin. Call me anytime need me and I'll be here at your service." The boy winks and walks off.

Jae turns to the food and giggles.

I stare at her until she meets my contact.

"What?" She asks confused.

I sigh, "don't look at other guys."

"Are you serious?" She asks.

I raise a brow, "what?"

She shakes her head, "never mind."

I tilt my head in confusion, "Jae. . If there's something on your mind you can tell me."

She sighs, "he's just a guy, Kyung. Chillax dude."

"I am chill. But. . . I just don't like when other people look at you. Especially guys." I explain. Everyone knows how this feeling is. It sucks.

"And I don't like when people look at you either." Jae says softly, but loud enough for me to hear.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

She shakes her head, "nothing. We should eat. Our food is getting cold."

I nod and we start munching away our foods.

I think she was trying to make a point here. . .

-

Kai's P.O.V

"GET OUT! NO ONE ALLOWED YOU HERE!" I shout through the whole place.

The others get startled and try to calm me down

"Wae!? I came to talk to you guys!" Nari said.

"Not here. This is Kyungsoos' place and he hates when strangers walk in." Xiumin tells her cooly.

Nari makes an angry face, "I'm not a stranger!"

I'm starting to get pissed off with this bitchs' face. Does she know how annoying she is?

Suho steps up, "look Nari. I know you still like D.O but he's taken."

"Not just taken," I blurt, "ENGAGED! I'll be happy to spell it for you; E. N. G. A. G. E-"

"I KNOW HOW TO SPELL YOU JACKASS!" She blurts. I get taken a back. How dare she call me an jackass. First, my name is not Jack, it's Kai or Jongin! And second, I'm in no way an ass. Such a foul mouth she was born with.

"Then why the hell are you here? We have nothing to say to you." Luhan says.

Exactly. Someone please take this imbecile out of our space.

"I should ask you guys the same. Why are you guys here? This is Kyungsoos' place." She says, trying to be smart.

I smirk, "we're taking care of his house, imbecile. Part of his rules are to never let strangers in like you."

"I'm not a DAMN STRANGER! Kyungsoo and I have known each other since childhood. Longer than you guys ever known him." She shoots back.

We all get angry. How dare she judge our friendship with hyung. She has no right at all! Just because she's been knowing hyung longer than us does not mean shit. It's about how much heart you put into a friendship. NOT HOW MUCH YOU'VE KNOWN THEM.

"Get out or else we'll-"

The door flys open and in comes Jae and Kyungsoo.

*Aw shit.* That's probably what we're all thinking.

"Guys. . . What's going on?" Kyungsoo asks placing his arm around Jae, pulling her closer so she wouldn't feel off.

"Well hello. Looks like you two are back from a special date I suppose." Nari says.

"No shit captain obvious." Kris rolls his eyes.

"Hah. More like captain smartass." I retort and roll my eyes.

Kris laughs softly and we both fist bump me.

"Guys. . . Can you guys leave now? I need to discuss some things." Kyungsoo says.

"Arasso. Kaja." Suho says and we all start leaving.

I stare intensely at Nari and then to Kyungsoo, "call us if anything comes up."

I shut the door and angrily walk to my car.

-

Jae's P.O.V

Okay. We just walked in and BAM! There's Nari and the guys probably arguing with each other. What is she doing here in the first place?

"Well how was your date?" She asks, trying to make small talk.

"Why does is matter to you. Get out." I tell her.

I hear Kyungsoo chuckle softly, "she right. Get the hell out."

Nari smiles, "why? Can I not ask about you two?"

"Why do you care?" Kyungsoo asks, gripping my waist as if he didn't want me to run.

"Can I not care about my old friend?" She asks.

This girl is beginning to get on my nerves.

"How much do you care exactly?" He questions.

*What the hell is he doing???* I thought.

"I care about everything. No matter what you do. Even if you try to push me out, I will never leave your side." Nari says, trying to be emotional.

Is she legit saying this in front of me. Even if I tried, I can't go away because of Kyingsoos' strong grip.

"Then stay there and don't go anywhere."

"Kyung!" I say.

He brings me to the couch and makes me sit on his lap, Nari watching our every move.

He tilts me head to face him and crashes our lips together, gripping my waist, not wanting me to get free.

Before I could pull away the door goes shut and Nari is gone.

I push Kyungsoo away and stand up.

"Mian. . . I need to do something to make her leave." He explained.

I couldn't do anything and I was pretty sure my brian stopped funtioning and before I knew it, I did something I regretted.

I slapped him.

-
A/n; HAI GUuUuUuUuUuUuUYs!
"Mic check. 1,2. I'm Suho yeah~" :-)

• Jae! Why would you slap him!? *All Kyungsoo stans cries Han River 2.0* &&' why tf is Nari there!? GRR. Hah. I feel the pain.

Vote, comment, etc.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

11.6K 868 11
in which kyungsoo loves his best friend more than she can imagine but she finds someone else. [completed] ⇸ lowercase intended ⇸ plot and original c...
76.8K 2.1K 40
"Promise me we will marry each other okay?" Two childhood friends, Mark and Y/N promised they would marry each other when they grow up. Years later...
470K 11.1K 43
~Sequel to IT HURTS~ ~Completed [√]~ Taehyung and Jungkook are now happily married with each other. Taehyung is so happy that Jungkook is now officia...
16.7K 665 28
Akemi Misora and Lee Sungjong were childhood friends. Many, many years after, they meet again under very different circumstances. Now, Misora can't t...