Do or Die, a Huskerdust Story

By Gothic_Bxbie

Husk didn't know what he was getting into when he was summoned to the hotel. Redemption? For sinners? It was... More

One
Two
Three.
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty.
Fifty One
Fifty two
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three.
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two

Fifty Three

185 4 12
By Gothic_Bxbie

Angeldust spent that night with Cherribomb. He woke up to his phone constantly going off.

It was now Wednesday, He groaned knowing the only person who texted him that frantically was Valentino.

Val needed him at the studio early, it pissed him off but he agreed, leaving Cherri's room and getting ready for work before the bar was even open. He left the hotel.  He filled with regret the minute he got to work. The whole studio was a mess. There was only one make up artist, there was glass all over the place.

It was only eight o'clock how could Val be that pissed off already?

A few hours passed it was nearly eleven, Husk and Charlie were talking about Charlie possibly breaking his deal with Alastor. Unfortunately She doesn't think she was ready for that considering he was far more powerful than Valentino and she's barely got control of her powers. Though she wouldn't mind helping once she does get firmilar with it.

Cherribomb csm down the stairs looking for Angeldust who wasn't in her room anymore, she stopped in his room with Fat Nuggets in her arms, but Angeldust wasn't there either.

"Have either of you seen Angie?" She asked walking down the stairs.

Husk shook his head.

"No." Charlie stated.

She groaned and looked at her phone, refreshing the conversation but still no messages from Angeldust, he hasn't even seen it.

Husk took a swig from his booze.

"I'm sure he's alright." Husk assured though he didn't believe it, himself. It wasn't like Angeldust to just leave early in the morning cause, he was never awake early in the morning.

Angeldust wasn't not having a good time at work. He only shot three scenes in five hours because his coworkers were 'incompetent' Valentino's words not Angel's. He wasn't perfect but even needing to take a few extra takes he could still get at least one scene done in an hour.

His coworkers just made Valentino increasingly more pissed off and he already threatened to keep everyone there all night if he had to. It really started pissing Angeldust off because he already missed his break. He knows everyone is probably worried that he ain't there and he can't use his phone til this shit is done.

"Action!" Yelled Travis. Snapping Angeldust from his thoughts.

It wasn't even two yet and his body was already aching. Finally they moved on to the next scene Valentino promised him a break so he stood up and walked away from the set.

Valentino had a hand on his hip, he took a drag from his stupid cigarette on his stupid cigarette holder.

"Where the fuck do you think You're going."

Angel rolled his eyes and turned around his lower arms were crossed and one of his top arms were pointed at the moth.

"You said I could take a break once that bullshit scene was done, fuckin two hours ago!" He yelled.

He pointed to himself with his thumb.

"I'm taking my break!" He stormed off.

Val yanked him by the chain around his neck.

"Not with that attitude you're not! Do ya job before you don't get a break at all."

Travis butted in dispite his better judgement but, he was employed by Vox to keep Valentino in check so he gritted his teeth and sighed.

"He's been here since fuckin 8 am Val, it's 2."

Val picked Angel up by his neck.

"You are so fuckin lucky right now. You have fuckin ten minutes." He yelled before smacking the spider who immediately ran off to his dressing room and locked the door. He quickly grabbed his phone seeing a bunch of messages from Cherri and a couple from a certain bar tender.

He texted Cherribomb first.

Dust✨
Sorry, Val needed me early and I only got a ten minute break cause my coworkers suck.

Then he looked at Husk's messages.

♠️♥️🎲Loser🎲♦️♣️

Hey Webs, hope you're alright.
Ya friend is worried bout ya.

🩷🕸️Webs🕸️🩷

Today sucks

Val sucks.

I miss you, I love you.

He spent ten minutes just sitting on the couch texting his friend and his boyfriend and smoking a much needed cigarette as much as he hated it, he wasn't getting through the rest of his shift without it.

He snuffed it out and went back to work just before it hit the ten minutes mark so Val didn't yell at him for being on time and not early.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Husk was just about to close up the bar for the night when Angeldust opened the door. It was an hour past the time he was supposed to but he quickly poured Angeldust a drink anyway. He locked the cabinet, and polished the glasses.

"You look like sh-"

"Don' say ett" the spider groaned, before taking downing the alcohol.

Husk raised an eyebrow. He watched a
Angel's body language he didn't seem like himself.

"Are you h-"

Angeldust turned around so Husk couldn't look at his face. He crossed all four of his arms, and sniffed.

"A lil." He admitted.

Husk sighed, and took a swig from his booze. Angeldust wasn't happy about it, he was doing so well, but his day was so shitty.

"Hey, it's okay Webs." The bartender assured. He finished cleaning up the bar and he walked around it. Husk offered the spider a hug which his accepted. The smaller demon looked up, at Angeldust while they hugged.

"What did you take?" He wondered.

Anthony sighed and wiped his eyes.

"Uhm." His voice was hoarse.  He took a deep breath and cleared his throat. "Ecstasy."

Husk laid his head on Angel's chest floof  and nuzzled the side of his face into it. He gently rubbed Angel's back with his thumbs.

"You wanna Cuddle? Nuggets is in my room."

The spider nodded though, Husk couldn't see it. Angel wrapped his second set of arms around Husk, before breaking the hug.

Husk held out to one of his hands, Angeldust took it and they walked to the elevator.

They waited for the doors to open and went into it. They got off on the second floor and walked to Husk's room. Fat Nuggets was waiting by the door egar for it to open when he heard the pair talking.

The spider picked Nuggets up and hugged him tightly but not too tight, before laying on Husk's bed. The cat demon laid next to him. He placed his hand on his night stand, then both demons turned to face each other.

That was one of the things Anthony loved about Husk. He doesn't insert himself into the spider's problems. He asks simple questions and it's always Angel's choice if he wants to share or not, and how much.

Cherribomb on the other hand, he knows that she means well but, she can be a bit overwhelming when it comes to situations like this.

"He called me in at fuckin 7:00 this morning. I was there from 8 to fuckin a half hour ago." He groaned. "And all I got was a ten minute break."

Husk's eyes widened, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Christ." He sighed.

Anthony sighed.

"I work with literal dumbasses." He groaned rolling onto his back.

Husk's arm rested on his pillow and his head rested on his fist while, he listened to his boyfriend rant. He talked about how long it took them to shoot today, Husk didn't have any point of reference but, judging by Angel's tone, he could infer that it was longer, than it should have been.

Angeldust was petting Fat Nuggets who laid between the two demons.

"I fuckin hate him, I hate fuckin everyone there. Especially Travis!"

"Travis?" Husk's asked, raising an eyebrow.

The spider nodded.

"He's assistant director, or some shit I don't know." He said rubbing his face. "Vox hired him to keep tabs on Val, or so he says. He's the reason I even got a break today but, now Valentino's pissed at me cause I made him behind."

Husk scowled at that last part, he made angry cat sounds.

"That's fucked."

The spider nodded and took a deep breath, he sat up and hugged his knees.

"He does it all the time. He makes his problems my fault."

Husk went to wrap Angeldust in a hug but he refused.

"Sorry, I do want the hug but, I-I'm still in my work clothes." The spider stated, his knees were still to his chest but he was facing Husk as he spoke.

The cat demon's eyebrow furrowed, he tilted his head down.

"You know I don't ca-"

Angel sighed.

"But, I do." He looked away from Husk now, holding his knees tightly. "Everyone and their brutha has fuckin touched me today. I respect you too mu-"

"Tony, it's fine. I get it. Would ya feel better if ya changed? You can barrow one of my shirts." Husk offered.

The spider nodded. Husk got off his bed and walked over towards the dresser and grabbed a random shirt for Angel to wear, gently tossing it to the spider. He walked back over to the bed while, Angeldust took off his pinked stripped blazer and put Husk's shirt on.

"Thanks Husky." Anthony said wrapping his arms around the cat demon.

Husk hugged Anthony and laid back on his bed, taking the spider with him. He rubbed the taller demon's back soothingly. Tony laid his head on Husk's chest.

The two cuddled and talked about random things, anything that Husk thought would make the spider smile or laugh. Then eventually they fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 365 77
โš ๏ธWarning โš ๏ธ This book contains drug abuse, alcoholism, and strong language, read at your own risk. After an unfortunate break up, Husk and Angeldu...
73.3K 1.7K 17
Two lonely demons. A couple too many drinks. And a void that none can fill. Husk had lost the ability to love years ago, in his own words, and that w...
150K 2.4K 31
A hazbin hotel au where husker is an overlord and an owner of a casino, Valentino makes a bet with husk, and that bet leads to angel and husk meeting...
1.6K 37 11
Val's been giving Angel a hard time recently, which means he's drinking more to forget his days... which means he's spending more and more time at th...