I BELONG TO THE MOON

Por sarahmakrani

"My life was perfectly fine. surrounded by peace and love. until I walked in my dead granny's room. my eyes s... Más

CHAPTER:1
CHAPTER:2
CHAPTER- 3
CHAPTER: 4
CHAPTER: 5
CHAPTER: 6
CHAPTER: 7
CHAPTER: 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER:10
CHAPTER: 11
CHAPTER: 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER~14
CHAPTER: 15
CHAPTER: 16
CHAPTER~ 17
CHAPTER:18
CHAPTER~ 19
CHAPTER: 21
CHAPTER: 22
CHAPTER: 23
CHAPTER: 24

CHAPTER~20

54 3 4
Por sarahmakrani

FRENCH CLASSES~

EVENING.

Erish was in the house seating beside tsunami while Tsunami was solving questions.

On phone:

"Granny when will you come back"? asked Erish.

'Tomorrow' answered she.

'Okay, take care granny'.

'You too Eri!'

'Mrs. Mary is not home'? interrupted Tsunami.

"Nope, she had cousin sister, she is with her for two days. It's good she is not here otherwise would be tensed because of my hand. Yesterday wound was totally fine, today it is hurting" Murmured he.

Erish tries to remove his blazer and it scratched against his wounded palm.

'Ouch jezzz...' yelled he.

Tsunami eyes widened. "You got stitches?"

Erish nodded.

"when"?

'Just an hour ago.'

'Let me help you then' and Tsunami stood. "Please stand-up sir." Insisted he.

Erish followed his instruction and stood up. Tsunami gently takes off his blazer. 'Thanks Frost'

Both of them sit down and Erish takes a long breath.

'Shall I open your shoe lace too?'

'No..no...No frost, I will'.

"How you will? You can barely remove your blazer."

"I said no, frost."

'Sir you have been helping me since long time. Did I stop you?' And Tsunami bends down, opening his shoe lace, and took it off. Tsunami Walked and brought glass of water. Erish gulped water seeing tsunami and smiled. "Just like sister! " thought he.

'Your sis home'? Erish enquired.

Tsunami smiled little. 'Yeah, she is with dolly. I didn't hear all but I heard, she was taking your name and smiling.'

Erish rose his brows and his lips curled up.

'Done sir,' said Tsunami.

"Okay great! Good luck for tomorrow See all the questions carefully then solve it. You are fully prepared now, don't be nervous Just break the leg."

Tsunami nodded and smiled nervously.

"Thank you, Sir," He added.

"Don't tell me 'Thank you' show me the result Frost".

'Tomorrow At what time your exam is?'

'At 2:00 pm.'

Erish nodded.

And He grabbed his phone.

"Class tomorrow at 11:00 am" typed he.

"Okay." Typed she and saved his number.

It's been next cold morning in Manchester. Tsunami was revising formulas for exams. Flash- light were playing outside and keek and Mrs. Liza were looking cartoon.

Moon wore black oversized sweater and olive-green skirt along with black stockings and made hair into tight pony.

Mrs. Liza saw her. 'Where are you going its Sunday?'

"To, my sir" Exclaimed tsunami while looking in book.

"Feels like someone is jealous of me." and she hugged him. "All the best for today" Tsunami kissed on her cheek.

While Erish was seating on his cushy couch with open door and book in the hand. And his eyes were switching between book and the entrance and his phone chimed. It was Billy.

"Mr. Erish you haven't arrived yet? You have meeting at eleven."

Erish squeezed his eyes. 'Umm... Mrs. Billy please handle it by yourself I won't able to attend it I will there by one.'

'Sir, it's important.'

Erish's thoughts were elsewhere as he was smiling imagining her and he leaned back into the couch. 'Please, I can't attend it, I am busy' and he lean against his stomach his gaze on floor, his hair gravitating towards the floor.

And Moon glided through garden and pushed the door and she bites her lips seeing Erish cutely lying on sofa.

'Uhm..uhm?' she cleared her throat with smile.

Erish got startled and stood with jerk, his face turned red with embarrassment. He hastily fixed his hair "um. I was...just ....um," and he squeezed his eyes. "I don't know what to say."

'You are cute' interrupted she.

He blushed and nodded seeing towards the floor. "Good morning," said he.

'Good morning, sir' Emphasized Moon.

"Sir? Not bad!" and he smiled.

'Follow me we will seat in library.' He starts walking and Moon followed him. And her pretty eyes stuck midway at veranda. 'Beautiful!' Exclaimed she.

Erish opened the library. Moon entered first and settled on the chair. Erish securely closed the door.

Moon narrows her eyes, seeing him.

Erish turned towards Moon. "You are kidnapped miss Lawyer".

Moon rises her eyebrow up. 'Oh really?' And subtle dimple appears on her face.

"There is nobody in this house, nobody just you and me all alone!" Said he in heavy voice. And moves his eyes from her head to toes.

Moon tries hard to not laugh and placed her index finger on her mouth.

Erish walks closer to Moon. "I will kill you and nobody will ever know".

"Eri are you in?" asked Mrs. Mary.

Erish buried his face in his hand, squeezing his eyes. 'Wrong timing granny'.

"Nobody in house?" and Moon starts laughing.

He opened the door.

'It's cold out I bought coffee and some snacks, enjoy!' said she and left.

While Moon was still laughing.

Erish kept cups on the table, and folded his arms. "What is this Moon"? I was trying to scare you and you were laughing?"

'That was less scary and funnier. And let me tell you two things. One: you are not good at giving those dirty looks, seeing me from head to toes.' Erish smiled looking down towards floor. 'And second: I trust you.' And Erish stopped smiling and saw her for seconds.

'He sits beside Moon. okay let's start then.' said he.

'After yesterday's incident I come to know that not everybody is Erish Stewart.' said she with smile on her face.

"Merci!" Said he and nodded.

'What does that mean?' Asked she.

'Think by yourself. What could I have said in one word?'

Moon was quiet. "Thankyou?"

'Correct' said he.

"The garden is magnifique" say now.

That's easy 'Magnificent?'

'True.' Said he.

Erish stood up and took out book from shelf and threw it to table.

"French me!" reads she.

Erish was still standing and opened the book with his left hand showed the index Here are alphabets, here transaction and this is vocabulary said he while turning pages of book and marked pages.

'Well, thank you so much for that night, I don't know what I have done without-'

And Erish bends towards her and kept his palm on her mouth. 'Shhhh.' Said he. Leaning closer to her.

Moon can feel warmth of his hand.

"That was the worst nightmare and it ended from today you will not talk about it not even think about it. 'it's fresh morning and new start.' Okay"?

Moon nodded her head and turned her eyes towards down.

Oh, sorry and he removed his hand.

Moon saw clock, okay now I should leave! Said she.

Okay, next class tomorrow? Said he.

Um I am taken morning class then evening shift.

'Then Tuesday?' Asked he.

Moon nodded. 'okay'.

Both walked out. Moon stopped to see veranda. "If I had such a beautiful veranda I would have studied, reading here Instead of that enclosed room" and she walked ahead.

She closed her eyes and touched her lips.

It's same day twelve afternoon. Erish was at his room reading physics thesis. He saw his watch.

'Frost must be getting ready to go exam center. Should I go and drop him to center? why should I? why I am bothering about him just because we build a connection or because she is his sister'?

Erish closed the book, he wears sunglasses. And drove to oldden. Stopped car in front of her house.

Flash and light were playing football. He made his head out of window.

'Hi little frost, come here.' and light walked to him.

'Is suna home?' Asked he.

'Suna?' His name is Tsunami Frost only sis can call him Suna and yes, he is home. Erish smiled. 'Okay! Go and call him.' And light walked inside.

Flash with slow pace comes towards his car and he kept his hand on window's edge.

"So, you are one, who is teaching my sis? Light informed me everything."

'lightttttt...?' and Erish burst out of laugh.

"Yes, I am the one who is teaching your sissss- terrrr."

'Hm! Having a big car, wearing suit, stylist glasses. So, you are rich!'

Erish seriously nodded his head. "Yesss! I am."

I heard rich guys are bad boys.

Erish took out his glasses. "I am good boy" and smiled through teeth, dimples appear on his check.

'Just to inform you! If anybody hurt my sis, we four brothers will kick, eat and punch him.'

As sister as brothers! Murmured he.

'Four brothers? I thought she had three'.

Erish blinks his eyes! And rises his eyes. Too complicated!

'Want a ride?' And he blows horn.

'No! I am busy.' And he walked away.

"Each frost is carrying different level of attitude." Exclaimed he and tsunami arrived.

'Yes sir?'

Get in the car, we are moving to center.

'You are dropping me?'

'Of course, get in fast'.

And tsunami entered in. 'how did you planned to go at center?'

"City bus! I was nervous before a minute., as I saw your face it's all gone."

I was aware of it, that's why I came. And they reached.

Tsunami saw Erish, Erish saw him and smiled and put his hand on his head. 'Go! Make your sis proud'. Said Erish in slow voice.

Tsunami nodded with smile.

EVENING.

Moon's phone rings. "Where are you babe?" asked lucy.

'Working at restaurant but now I am done with my shift.'

'Okay then stay there, send me the location I am coming there.'

'Okay! Until then I should change.'

And lucy arrived both lucy and moon settled on chair. "So, Spill the Tea, what's new in your life"?

Yeah, there is something new. "I am learning French."

'That's nice!' Said lucy.

'And- and your boyfriend's best friend is teaching me.'

Lucy was blank for seconds. "What? Really Erish? I remember once I asked him to help me. He ignored me, he literally ignored me." Shouted lucy.

Moon I am telling you that Erish is into you.

Moon's heartbeat increases 'I don't think so.' said she in slow voice.

'He is!' And you will realize in soon.

"He teaches you; he dances with you, he talk with you and listens you, goes for walk with you. We don't even remember when last time Erish does these normal activities. before you Erish's routine were home to office, office to home at home he eats, reads, solve maths or physics that's it! Mark my words he likes you."

Moon has slight smile on her face.

I can see your dimples are appearing and you are blushing now!

"Ahh! Lucy, I have one question."

'Go for it' said she while eating burger.

'That day suddenly Erish gets mad and left Paris after seeing that man. What was that?'

"Hear it now, I, jack, Orin and Erish were friends when we were three. When we were eight there come one more person in our group 'Gaven' the man to whom you couldn't see that day. basically, his father invested in STESON and frankly he was fine friend and we became five from four. He was friend with us for eleven years. Then we grow up. We went to high school with high amount of excitement and enthusiasm within us and Hanna comes in our life. Erish and Hanna dating each other within a one weak, they thought they love each other But that was just hormonal demand Then one day that bitch showed her true color. It was her birthday and Erish said that he wouldn't make on her birthday in order to surprise her. And at mid night he walked to her apartment we all used to have keys of each other's house, he unlocked the door and his world shattered as he caught Gaven and Hanna sleeping together or being more specific having sex together.'

Moon's pupil expanded.

And instead of being sorry. She faced Erish and spoke. "I never loved you, and nobody can ever love you, you are such a toxic, emotionless guy".

And Erish gone missing for a weak nobody know where he was, Erish was entirely broken Not because of that bitch but because Gaven cheats him. Erish stopped talking to three of us too he got completely silent. jack became restless to find where Erish went. And we found him in his parking he locked there himself for weak. He was so broken, when I, Orin and Jack walked to him. He yelled at us saying 'you three will hurt me too. kill me instead of torturing me one by one. I hate people I hate girls; I hate sex.' We were 19 at that time and such things happen among teens but Erish couldn't endure the pain of betrayal. That was peak age we became what we want to and he is become Quiet, silent and expressionless." And since that day he never looked back to both of them but yes, now is he is changing.

"That's really hurtful! How can a girl leave him?" Asked Moon.

Because she was true bitch, just needs money to fulfil her expenses she left gaven too after few months.

HYE LAPTOP,

My right hand is hurt but still I want to write. Till few days back I hate children, like they are you annoying, always cries, burden on elder. But how does she manage it all? That's really blows my mind. Frost he is exact shadow of her. Don't know what's chemical fluctuation happening in my body but yeah, I start adorning children. All this because of her. Why it's changing me? I began to wait for her, I began to reschedule my routine for her. Why? Why I am not having any control over my thoughts and action when it's come to her. Why?

NEXT DAY.

Erish was leaving for office. He touched his pants.

'Where is key? Perhaps to library'. And he walked to library, crossed the veranda and his stopped there. He rolled his eyes. This is really beautiful! I never noticed it before. He walked in the room and grasped the key.

Moon's word echoed in his head "I would have seat here instead of enclosed room". He pulled and hold table out of library and placed on lush green grass of Veranda. Tables seemly heavy Revealed his veins on his white, muscular hand. And He kept chairs too.

"Surely, someone special told you to do this" said jack standing at edge of veranda while rising his eyebrows.

"What special? It's my house, my wish."

'Yeah! It's your house but it's definitely someone else's wish!'

Erish pulled out chair and seat, cross legged. 'How can you say that?'

"Because people never forget their insult. I remember, once I and Orin pulled the same table in the same veranda by saying that 'let's study in air'. Then you arrived and yelled like hell. "This garden is to enhance beauty of house; we had separate room for study. Then you were standing like lion. I and Orin were placing it back like cockroach."

"Well, I know reason behind change. Its name of four letter and part of universe" Teases jack.

"Hmm! Will you tell what the hell you are doing early morning in my house?"

Jack grasped key from Erish's hand. I came to take my fucking license back it's in your car.

Huh! "Part of universe" liked this line and smiled Erish.

It's Tuesday.

Moon notices the alarm placed beside her bed.

OH! Jesus it's 8:30 now. Hastily she runs to bathroom.

Come out wearing cozy, high necked- yellow sweater adorned with intricate lines in the same shades Pairing it with denim.

She stands before mirror turned right then left. She pulled her wavy brownish hair up.

"Ah! It's still wet." She opts to leave hair down and combed them gently.

While Erish sat in the veranda surrounded by piles of files atop the table.

He was clad in navy blue shirt and same-colored trousers with fitted blazer. Rolling pen in his left hand.

The tranquility was interrupted by arrival of moon, her footstep echoing across STEWART palace.

Erish's hand paused. The subtle sound of Moon's boots catching his attention. She walked straight ahead.

'Uhm uhm' he softly vocalized.

Moon's foot stopped. Makes lifts eyebrow down and turned right in his direction. A smile graced her face. She stepped in veranda and walked towards table.

"Are wee..."

'Yes, we going to study here' completes he sentence.

Moon was still standing. "Um can I seat at your chair? That sunshine coming there would make my hair dry".

'Sure'! He stood up and they exchanged their places.

Under the soft, golden light filtering through the veranda's lace curtain. Moon delicately opened the notebook and slides towards him.

'Here are the phrases I penned down yesterday'.

'Good efforts, but They all are incorrect.' He gently remarked. while rolling his pen between his fingers.

"Moon, first let's delve into alphabet, then vocabulary finally grammar. step by step alright?"

He opened the page and pushed book towards her. "Check this page".

Moon accepted book placing it before her and grasped pen in her right hand.

While Erish takes file placed on table and still rolling pen. One minute latter he saw her and his gaze stopped on her. he slowly set the file aside and he stopped rolling pen.

Resting his elbow on table, Erish supported his face with his wrist. His eyes traced the contours of her half dried, half wet hairs, breeze is playing through them carrying sweet fragrance. He inhales the fragrance of her with gentle smile.

Then his black eyes wandered to her eyes. Eyes that were immersed in book, yet he paused there almost yearning for her to glance up. So, he can see her pretty eyes again.

Then his eyes moved to her lips. Pink like rose like and small heart shape lips. And her white flawless skin.

And a gentle breeze swept through garden carrying pen from his hand to lush grass. Out of curiosity Moon glanced towards ground then to Erish.

In the soft sunlight her amber eyes glistened like rare gem, reflection the radiance of sunlight which seemed to be painting her features with celestial glow. Lost in her world of book. And being completely unaware of enchantment she casted on him.

"Why she felt so different today?" Erish pondered silently.

'Was it the way her hair cascaded freely around her shoulder? Or sunlight which is enhancing every feature of hers?' Thought he.

He folds his arm against his chest. "Look at me, he pretty girl, I want you to notice me." Thought he.

"Done"! her voice broke his reverie.

Erish blinks his eyes. 'Yeah, wait here' and he walked to library and slammed book on the table.

"Keep this workbook with you, it's helpful for beginners".

She nodded. 'You have almost every book.'

'Yeah! Almost.'

"Do You read romantic novels too?" Asked she.

"No, not at all".

'Why?' Asked she holding curiosity in her voice.

'They show love in that, and I found love most unrealistic thing in this world.'

But I think. "Love is the most real felling in this entire world," said she.

And he stared her.

"Means you cannot force somebody to love, you can't pretend to be in love. It happens, it happens out of nowhere." Chuckled she. "It happens automatically, unconsciously deep down from your soul." Added she.

He keeps his palm gently on table, leaning in closer to her. 'You know so much! Have you ever fallen in love?' Asked he while staring into her eyes.

Moon seemed to hold her breath, captivated by him. "Not yet, but waiting! And I know it's going to be beautiful".

'Great vision.' Exclaimed he.

Moon laughed. it's not visioned its manifestation.

'Alright!' Nodded he. 'To me, it's about having a vision. If you want something. Gather an idea, believe in it, craft a plan and start working on it then you achieve it Simple!' And he sits on chair.

"Yeah, true! But vision and manifestation have their own unique paths."

'Miss, please enlighten me.'

And moon's gaze stopped at exposed part of his neck, visible from navy collar of his shirt making veins visible.

Moon gulp saliva. 'He is hot.' mused she.

'Miss? Are you in mood to enlighten me?'

She blinks her eyes. 'Manifestation, she began her voice soft and thoughtful. When you have desired an intense burning desire to have particular in your life, as there are things which are beyond reach of mere vision, neither you can buy it with money. For example: love! Just imagine you having vision about love so robotic! However, you can manifest love!'

A faint smile graced his lips. "Regardless, I will always prefer vision. But I'll keep prayer for you. May all you manifest be granted."

Moon's gaze shift on his watch. 'Oh! I am running late for class, I need to leave.' 

NOTE~

Don't forget to COMMENT how was the chapter. and VOTE for the chapter.

THANKYOU!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

503K 32.6K 71
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...
14.9K 560 6
Note: Please refrain from controversial remarks and comments. This story is not written to offend any religion and culture. If you cannot digest it...
12.4K 239 24
Unknown " Did you not like my gift ?" He messaged over whatsapp . "No" I responded to the unknown man behind the phone number , "Why ?" He asked . I...
1.2K 55 22
"Some Monsters are created by their loved ones" "He fixed her broken heart but soon broke it again by himself" "She fell first but he fell harder" ...