Bright win: The lonely god an...

Від janeeshashashimini

The book is inspired with the kdramas, goblin (2016) and tomorrow (2022). The story revolves around a lonely... Більше

Cast
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
- Chapter 3-
- Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
- Chapter 7 -
-Chapter 8-
- Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-chapter 12-
-chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-

-Chapter 16-

75 4 0
Від janeeshashashimini

I can love you if you want me to...goblin said.

I don't wan....win couldn't finish what he was gonna say.

I love you....

Will you be my bride...

The way goblin just easily said, with his deep note, just made win to realize that goblin didn't actually mean it. He stared for a second or two at goblins eyes but couldnt do any longer, so he just ignored them and looked sideways. Win saw it was pouring outside, he noticed the small rain droplets turning into large shower. he knew the rain was due to the person who was right in front of win.

are you so worried to accept me as your bride mister....win asked this time directing his eye at goblin. win was feeling guilt,anyhow Goblin didn't even care an ounce of that question but just glared back at win.

Hurry up and pack ur bags...goblin directed in straight voice.

Win sighed as goblin's change in mood was nothing new to him.

Give me five...win said and went inside to pack his bags.

********

It was a short drive, but took few more minutes to end the journey due to the large pour at the road.

For the whole time, both of the characters didn't talk nor mentioned nothing. Goblin just drove with a straight face, and win just glanced outside from the glass.

It was the grim reaper who was outside wearing a black jersey and doing nothing but feeling the night rains. He knew it was goblins art of work, the rain.

What happened for you to give out such a hassle for people at this time...it was reaper, refering to the rain, asked once goblin hopped out from the SUV.

But goblin gave no explanation for his line for work and just took out Win's bag out from the trunk. Reaper noticed a guest hopping out of front, and he recognized the person at a glance.

You....what you doing in here...it was grim reaper while directing his pointed hand at win.

Mister invited me....it was win who said in little confidence, while eye pointing at goblin.

And he didn't cared to tell me anything about your arrival....it was reaper who said to win while giving an annoyed side eye at goblin.

Let's go...it was goblin who took wins luggage where win took his backpack while reaper waited for one or two second outside, thinking what is going on goblins head right now. And then he came inside too.

Win once came inside, was left out with no words. He never ever came to a house with such luxurious interior. He was so amazed with the polished walls, designer carpets, walls and even with the colorful glass windows. He was just wondering like a kid with an excited and surprised face, where goblin asked him to come up.

Hey kid...come up....it was goblin who teleported into the room before, while win was sightseeing the mansion. It was a shut room for years. And cleaning and tidying it up now would be a hassle, goblin thought.

You are planning to give the kid this room....it was reaper who came with win, actually win followed the reaper.

Win saw the situation of the room. There was nothing in there expect the spiders and probably some mice here and there. And he had no plans to interrupt on their habitats.

Its okay...I will stay here...win anyhow agreed cause he cant be unbiased at this time, as giving him a place to be, a roof over the top of his head, was far more than enough for win.

you can sleep at my room....
It was goblin. And both reaper and win looked each other's faces with a glance of surprise effect.

WHAT.....no no no no...no ways mister...even I am your bride...we can't sleep in one bed...like I told you I am still a high school kid...win was blabbering non stop.

Are you crazy.... like sleeping with your bride before marriage....it was reaper who just added to amuse.

Can you two just shut up please...it was goblin who said with an annoyed yet tired voice. He sighed slowly and took a breathe in.

You sleep at my room...and I will sleep at his...it was goblin who said while pointing to reaper.

WAIT WHAT....I didn't catch you correctly....you staying where exactly....it was reaper who asked again with disgust and annoy.

I am going to sleep with you today...it was goblin who said. And reaper just lost it. He couldn't narrow down the words to describe the disgust that he has over this situation. Him and goblin staying in one room, he couldn't digest that. And his reaction was way too obvious to other parties. But win somehow enjoyed it.

You can't be with me...it was reaper who came one step a front and gave a threatening voice at goblin.

And goblin who wanted to tease reaper, just came a step infront and touched his cheeks.

Why not...let's have some fun darling..
It was goblin with his flirty and seducing voice. Reaper who was surprised and disgusted with this weird ambiance ran away from goblin, and also from the room screaming.

You will sleep on the floor....he screamed.

Win just laughed for what happened in here. And goblin noticed his chuckles and gave a side smile.

That's the reaper you are scared of...it was goblin who asked from win.

Tch...what a weird person to be scared of...goblin said thinking win will reply to him anyhow, but for his surprise win didn't utter any thing. He just looked around the dusty floor and walls.

Why you went mute suddenly...it was goblin who asked while closing the windows he opened few minutes ago, just to ventilate the old area.

Ah...no...just...getting adapted to here...and anyways...mister didn't speak with me all the way from the hotel to here...so I thought...uhh...win couldn't explain himself.

What you wanted to talk on the way...it was goblin who made himself decent and asked, while taking the backpack from Win's shoulder to his. Win felt relaxed and off the weight.

Rain...win said.

Are you saying or asking me something...it was goblin who asked.

Rain...why did it rain...win cleared the way he asked before.

Just...nothing...I might have felt something bad...goblin told after a one or two second pause.

Was it because of me...win asked. He was directing his eyes at goblin. And goblin back at win.

Yes no...goblins answer was not clear.

Huh...what does that even mean...win debated.

You were part of the reason and also not...goblin said and opened the door for win.

Let's go and have a shower...goblin said it smoothly with a soft smile, where wins eyes just went crazy hearing to it.

Mister....win was so surprised for what he heard just now.

Ahh...no no no...I mean...ahhhh....what's wrong with these days kids...I was just telling you have a shower and relax...not having a shower ...tog..ether...goblin rushed to explain but was slow to tell the latter.

Win couldn't say anything more. He just walked past down the room.

What's wrong with you dumb goblin...it was goblin who muttered to himself and smacked his own forehead.

************

Win had a long nice shower, mainly because he had so much to think, and the safest place for all those thoughts was the shower.

He came out wearing a fluffy white bathrobe. And went near the mirror.

Wow....mister uses so many brands...win said and took once cologne to his palm.

And they are all luxury...woosh...with said to himself and kept it slowly and nicely the place it was. He took another pink cologne and sprayed two fumes around his neck and wrist. He also didn't forget to smell it through. It was a dashing handsome smell that every woman might fell for, at least that was what win thought once sprayed to himself.

You can use anything in this room...but don't...I say don't...damage any...or even change their place...got it...

Win remembered what goblin told when he left his belonging at goblins room. He smiled remembering the way goblin said with that cold but caring voice.

I wonder why he try to manage such a high profile personality...like..I mean...he took his fluffy bunny cotton toy and tried to have a conversation with it. It was a toy that wins mom bought him, and hence prescious.

Just think...he tries to be so rude...but...he also could be cool funny...and happy...you know...win rubbed bunny's nose and said.

He is obviously annoying but smart...and sometimes...teeny tiny handsome....win said and smiled with the bunny.

But...sometimes I also feel like....like...I don't know...sad maybe...like sometimes I feel..he is repenting over something...like punishing himself...his thought couldn't drive longer as he heard a knock from outside.

Dinners ready...it was goblin, win could recognize the voice.

Ahh yeah...coming...and suddenly he stood up on the bed itself, the place he was having a nice conversation with his bunny, and was no in rush to change his clothes.

Thud! Crash!

And the glass vase beside goblin bed just crashed into the floor. And win just stayed frozen for a second, with his bathrobe partly opened, gladly the boxers were on.

What was that....it was goblin who raised his voice outside the door.

Ahh I thought he left...win muttered to himself, still in freeze mode.

Kid...you there...what was that...goblin again asked.

Ah..ye..ah...ahh...it's nothing...just my...uhh...just my...water bottle...yes...uhh my water bottle...win had to lie cause the rules were clear, not to damage anything or change the places of anything. But he broke just after few minutes.

That can't be a water bottle...I am coming inside...goblin said.

No no...no way...you can't come...win said and ran to the crashed place to collect the glass pieces but goblin was curious and had to see, so he just opened the door. 

What the...goblin muttered seeing his precious antique vase, which was gifted to him, by a famous Italian designer, was now left in pieces on the floor. Win had the plan to collect all the pieces before goblin came, but his plans got changed.

What just happened...goblin came in rush where win tried to stand up but suddenly,

Aawh....

Blood oozed out from Win's foot.

What the hell are you doing kid...and suddenly goblin dragged him and took him in bridal style, and carried him to sofa, away from the bed.

He then made win to sit and tuck his bathrobe, which was wide open, and examined his foot. Blood was coming out non stop, win somehow didn't feel a pain but little bit of sting.

Thank God it hasnt cut deep....goblin said with a huge breaths.

why the fuck you went there...huh...goblin was annoyed.

Win just looked at him, with fluffy eyes.

I thought of cleaning the pieces before mister comes...win said while trying to maintain a straight face. But only he knows how much he tried not to cry. He hated when anyone, specially goblin get angry with him. He hated when anyone raising their voice against him.

No one told you to clean that mess...goblin raised his voice again.

I told you...don't damage anything...don't....just don't....that was the only rule....he said and wins breathing went high, it was hard to control his tears now.

Reaper came to the room, hearing the raised conversations between win and goblin.

I was having a nice dinner until you guys messed it up...what happened...reaper asked, and he noticed Win's foot, and also the glass being shattered to the floor.

Reaper.... not now....! goblin said with a lost and annoyed sigh.

Reaper tsked and went out and came in with a first aid. He kept the box near goblins foot and went outside.

I don't know when I will get freedom from these weirdos...reaper said to himself and went while closing the door.

And win who tried to control his tears so hard, just had to pour out, as it was hard to keep them filling up. He didn't screamed or shout at goblin, but just bowed his head slowly, and let his tears slowly fall off over his cheeks.

Goblin who noticed those silent tears, sighed deeply and calm himself. He walked few steps back away from win, and took some slowly breaths in, and looked at the mess infront. He saw a crying, lost and scared kid with a cut at his foot. He slowly calm himself and walked slowly near win again. This time he knelt down infront and took wins wounded foot and kept on goblin thigh.

It will heal....no ne...ed...t..to...put anyth...anything...win stuttered with a heavy nose and took his foot away.

Goblin let out a breath. He looked at win dearly. He noticed those red cheeks, tired of crying, and pain. His hands slowly went in, and rubbed those red cheeks softly. He wiped the tears for win. Wins tears fell more and more. He didn't even looked at goblin,but the touch of goblin made him to cry more.

I am sorry...goblin finally said. And win felt as if his heart just stopped beating.
The way he told, so daringly, calmly, win will always remember that, win thought.

Let me...goblin calmly asked but win didn't respond, but goblin slowly took the foot and opened up the first aid. He applied the disinfectant and ointemtent and covered it was a bandage, nicely and softly. Goblin noticed Win's face, how he has endured the pain, while applying the disinfectant.

Why didn't you say anything...I would have applied it slowly...goblin asked referring to the pain.

I thought you might get angry over that too....win confessed and goblins felt something over that line.

He slowly looked at the bandage, and caressed it slowly, where he ended up kissing Win's foot. Win felt a spark when goblins cold lips touched his foot.

Mister...he asked in surprise. Wins eyes were full of tears, but he was still surprised.

I am sorry...goblin said again. Win was just seeing at goblin without any reply. Win was taken after that teeny tiny kiss, and he never came into reality still.

I was just worried for you....goblin confessed.

I said those rules for this reason....don't damage anything or change the places....I told them only because...I...i couldn't risk you over it....I don't care about the things in here...they get crashed damaged or what not...I don't care...but...he paused and touched wins cheeks. 

I care about you...goblin confessed and a tears fell over wins eyes.

And why you always cry...goblin asked while wiping the fallen tear. He was still kneeling down at win.

I cry when mister raise your voice over me....for no reason...win said and wiped his face sideways from his bathrobe.

Goblin waited and admired the cuteness of the person infront of him. He couldn't resist and hence slowly touched wins back of the neck and made him bring forward.

I am doing this just to say sorry...goblin said to win, and slowly kissed wins forehead and smoothly came away from win.

Only win know how much of a heat he was feeling after that kiss.

Is this feeling normal.... win thought to himself.

Don't you dare move...goblin who stood up said.

Wait until I clean that mess up....and also change into some clothes if you can...goblin said while taking the leave referring that the wound was not that deep, so he could walk and do the day to day work with ease.

After goblin left, win went into the bathroom, to change his clothes and got seated until goblin comes, as if he was staying there as he was instructed.

People could ask forgiveness just by a hug too...but why mister...kis...sed my forehead...win spoke to himself while touching those, feeling jealous over the skin feels at the forehead.

What is wrong with you win...

*********

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

148K 9.5K 28
(Completed ✔) Win Metawin -- has long lost the belief in love, since his ex-girlfriend left him. Now, he cares about nothing but his five-year old so...
39.1K 2.1K 25
When Win Metawin enters the University of Thammasat and ends up falling for Bright Vachirawit at first sight, his heart starts to beat for him withou...
328K 19.1K 42
Tine knew he needs to marry someone to access his mother's inheritance and open his own law firm. But what he didn't expect was the self-made & cold...
59.6K 3.3K 12
Mike is sick of Bright, who has a crush after a certain Win Metawin. So he decides to help his pathetic best friend with what he himself believes is...