Writer's Ideas and Prompts

By L0st_1dentity

Ideas that hopefully other authors will turn into amazing stories. If you do decide to make something out of... More

Frozen II - Parents
Greatest Showman and X Men crossover
Greatest Showman - Characters Watch the Movie
Lucifer (Tv)
Harry Potter and Blacklist Crossover
Rise of the Guardians/Frozen Crossover
Rise of the Guardians/Frozen II crossover - Part 2
Frozen - Banished/Abandoned Elsa
Doctor Who and Arrow Crossover/(s)
Lucifer (TV)
Percy Jackson - Future time travel
Harry Potter - Different Dimention
Doctor Who
The Witcher
Lie to me x House MD
Doctor Who
Harry Potter soulmark AU

Harry Potter x Matilda

4 0 0
By L0st_1dentity

Imagine that, instead of what happened in the books, when it came time for the 1st years to learn windardium leviosa, the scene from matilda where all the books fly around her happens.

Hermione and a few other muggleborns get the spell immediately right... and without saying the spell or using a wand. Everyone is confused and amazed that muggleborns with only recent knowledge of magic can do a wandless, wordless spell on their first try.

Professor Flitwick asks them how they did it .

Their reposnse is that they watched matilda.

Harry bursts out laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.5K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1M 64.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...