After the rain | ChanSung

By ZoyaBang

With tears in his eyes, Jisung fixed his tie and took a deep breath. He tried to be strong, but when he took... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 19

85 5 0
By ZoyaBang

Only when they were cuddled up to each other in bed Chan continued talking.

"Yes, I am.. I'm usually the top. What now sounds like I have an insane amount of experience, which is definitely not the case. As a trainee, you are usually too busy to explore your sexuality," Chan said and had to laugh.

Jisung thought he heard some bitterness in the words, but wasn't quite sure.

"So we can... can we find out together what we like...?" Jisung asked quietly, pressing his face against Chan's chest.

"Mhm, we can!" Chan said, smiling affectionately. He still had the feeling that it wasn't the right time for it right now, but he was very happy that Jisung trusted him enough to talk to him openly.

Which reminded him that he had something he really wanted to discuss with the younger.

He gently stroked Jisung's back and suppressed a sigh, because he knew that the subject would break the moment between them. But Jisung had to go to work soon and there wasn't much time left to talk about it.

"Baby... that's a completely different topic now, but I wanted to talk to you about it before you go to work..." he said quietly, which led to Jisung moving a bit away from him and looking at him confused.

"I... I'll go to visit Changbin later.. we have to work together again tomorrow and I don't think that's possible if we're mad at each other and don't talk to each other..." he said quietly and grabbed Jisung's hand.

For a moment, there was absolute silence between them.

Jisung took a deep breath and snuggled up to Chan again, which led Chan let out his breath and only now realized that he had been holding it.

"Thank you for telling me... I... I had actually thought that Binnie and I were friends..." Jisung whispered and sounded so sad that Chan quickly wrapped his arms around him and pressed him firmly against him.

"I'll try to find out why he reacted like that.. I have a theory, but I'm not sure.." Chan said thoughtfully and pressed a gentle kiss on Jisung's forehead.

"I don't want to stand between you..." Jisung murmured and desperately tried to hold back his tears

"You don't, baby! I'm pretty sure this has absolutely nothing to do with you!" said Chan and gently caressed Jisung's cheeks.

The younger nodded and closed his eyes. Actually, he would've liked to do something else with Chan, but he suddenly felt incredibly tired and kind of sad.

"Sleep a little if you want. I'll wake you up in time before you have to leave," Chan muttered and pressed another kiss on Jisung's temple.

A short time later, Jisung had actually fallen asleep and although Chan would've liked to stay and cuddle with him, he had to get up.

His father had sent him some emails the night before that he urgently needed to read and answer and he really wanted to cook something for Jisung so that the younger would eat some proper meal before he had to go to work.

Sighing, he pressed a kiss on Jisung's forehead and left the bed.

~~~

After sitting at the desk and working for quite a while, his alarm clock finally rang, reminding him that he still wanted to cook.

He stood up sighing.

It wasn't easy being the son of a successful entrepreneur and trying to pursue your own dreams at the same time.

His father would have preferred it if he had joined his company, but had finally accepted, gnashing his teeth, that his son would try to become an idol.

What Chan had moved to Korea for after he had managed to be chosen by a label.

Which had ensured that he had a little more freedom from his father, but he didn't quite let his son out of his clutches. He had bought Chan the apartment and made sure that he lacked nothing else, even if Chan tried to stand on his own feet.

Sighing, he shook his head and tried to push away the thoughts of his father. He loved him very much, but sometimes it felt like it would be easier to live in the label's dorm and without the support of his father.

Even though he had never dared to take this step, he often had thought about it.

He was just about to start cooking when Jisung came into the kitchen and cuddled up to him from behind. "Channie, why aren't you in bed anymore?" he asked sadly.

Finally, Chan managed to shake off his gloomy thoughts, turned around smiling and gently kissed the younger one.

"Hey baby. Sorry I had to do a few things for my father.. and now I just wanted to start cooking so that you can eat something before you have to go."

Jisung leaned against the elder and closed his eyes yawning. "Can't we maybe just cuddle till I have to go?"

"No! Felix texted that they will be here in about an hour and you have to eat something and maybe you want to take a shower. So we'll cuddle later when you're back!" Chan said for sure and grinned when he saw the pouting on Jisung's face.

"Unfair..." the younger one murmured and gently bit into Chan's shoulder.

Chan moaned and kissed Jisung longingly before he broke away from him again and gently pushed him away.

"Don't do that, baby. We don't have time for that now. Off with you, go take a shower. I'll cook the food," Chan said with a grin.

Still pouting, Jisung went into the bathroom, undressed and stood in the shower. He had really preferred to go back to bed with Chan, but he also felt loved and cared for on the other hand.

The warm water that rained down on him felt incredibly good and he relaxed again.

Even without being in Chan's arms, he actually felt quite good and somehow his thoughts went astray at that moment.

He leaned against the wall and closed his eyes. Imagined that his hands belonged to Chan and slowly stroked down his body.

Just when he wanted to put his hand around his erection, there was a knock on the door and he winced.

Almost panicked, he turned around, knocked over the shampoo bottle and automatically stretched out his hands to catch it.

"Who the hell buys shampoo in glass bottles," he thought the second before the glass bottle hit the ground.

The glass bottle tore apart, causing the shampoo and glass splinters to spread over the entire floor.

Through a rash step, Jisung slipped on the shampoo and slammed his head against the tap. He collapsed and remained unconscious.

Chan, who had wanted to ask the younger one something about the food, rushed into the bathroom and froze in shock. The chaos that presented itself to him looked quite bizarre and it took him a moment to free himself from his shock rigidity.

Jisung lay on the floor, around him scattered glass splinters and blood.

Worried, Chan knelt next to him and carefully lifted him up. He managed to grab a towel with Jisung on his arm and carried the younger one to the bedroom, where he placed him on the bed and wrapped him in the towel.

He carefully examined the wound on his head and the small cuts on his hands, feet and legs that must have been caused by the glass splinters.

"Oh baby, what are you doing...," Chan muttered worriedly and gently stabs Jisung's hair.

Sighing, he got up and went back to the bathroom to get bandages, wound disinfectant and painkillers.

After taking care of the wound on Jisung's head, he disinfected the smaller cuts and put plasters on it.

Most of the time he hadn't really thought about Jisung lying almost naked in front of him, but when he last took care of a cut on his thigh, he somehow became very aware of it.

"Not the right time, Christopher," he said to himself, shook his head and took a deep breath.

When he disinfected the cut, Jisung groaned which led Chan to looked up at at him, he noticed how the younger one opened his eyes blinking.

"Am I in heaven?" Jisung asked, grinning tormented.

"Hard to believe that you are already making jokes again.. you are unbelievable," Chan said with a grin, bent over him and kissed him gently.

"Who the hell buys shampoo in a glass bottle," Jisung asked after Chan had detached himself from him and sat up groaning.

"Uhm.. me..? I'm sorry baby..." Chan muttered and felt incredibly guilty.

"It's okay... I should get up and get dressed...," Jisung said and wanted to get up, but Chan stopped him.

"Here, take the painkillers first. Could be that you're in a lot of pain otherwise."

Jisung nodded. He had already noticed the throbbing pain, especially in his head and feet. He swallowed the painkillers and reached for the glass of water that Chan held for him.

"Okay... I'll get dressed and then we can eat."

"Oh fuck," Chan cursed, jumped up and ran into the kitchen.

Jisung got up laboriously and only then realized that Chan had just seen him naked.

He immediately blushed.

But it didn't help, so he had got dressed, sighing. He couldn't avoid Chan. He was hungry and had to go to work. Apart from that, he wanted to be cuddled by Chan.

"Could you save the food?" he asked when he came into the kitchen.

"Yeah, apparently I had turned down the stove before," said Chan, shrugged his shoulders and pulled Jisung to himself.

"Come on, let's eat," he said, kissing the younger one and then pulled him to the table.

When the doorbell rang a short time later, Jisung and Chan had just finished eating and the younger had disappeared in the bathroom to finally get ready.

"Heeey you weirdoos," Chan said with a smile and pulled the two into his arm. "Long time no seen."

"Is Jisung ready yet?" Hyunjin asked and looked around.

"He's in the bathroom and is getting ready," Chan said and let go of Hyunjin, who immediately disappeared towards the bathroom.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE?" he screamed shocked when he saw the blood and the shards in the shower.

"Oh hey Jinnie," Jisung said and smiled at the elder through the mirror. "Uhm, well, I tried to take a shower?" he said with a grin and shrugged his shoulders.

With a frown, he went over to the younger, grabbed him by the shoulders and turned him around so he could examine him.

"Even if you've put on makeup, you can still see the wound... I can't let you out of my sight for a second... Did you at least have sex?" Hyunjin asked disapprovingly and took the brush out of Jisung's hand. "Let me do that."

Without further ado, he made smoky eyes and applied some gloss on his lips.

Jisung looked critically at himself in the mirror and then turned uncertainly to Hyunjin. "Don't you think that's a bit exaggerated?"

"No. You look incredibly hot babe!" the older said with a grin and finally styled his hair back with some gel. "I'm done. Let's go."

Uncertain, Jisung followed him back to the entrance, where Chan and Felix were still standing and talking.

"Wow..." Chan murmured as he looked at Jisung.

"See, I said you look hot," Hyunjin said with a grin.

"God, I would like to lock you up in the apartment so that no one sees you like that. You look insanely hot," Chan whispered and pressed a kiss on Jisung's lips.

"Thank you," Jisung muttered and blushed.

"So let's go now! Otherwise you will be late for work," said Felix and pulled Hyunjin and Jisung with him without further ado.

"See you later, baby. I'll pick you up from work," said Chan and quickly pressed another kiss on Jisung's lips before Felix finally pulled him away from him.

"Have fun at work," he shouted before Felix closed the door behind them.

꧁⟢𓆩♡𓆪⟣꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 9.3K 21
Everyone can fall in love for their friends, right? But It's complicate, very complicate, very scary? very hard. What If I lose him? How would it fe...
69.2K 6K 89
[ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ] [𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠] -𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠 ❝𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖...
804 35 1
Chan had found back his will to live when he randomly met his childhood friends who disappeared out of the blue one day and left him to pick up the p...
1.6K 114 25
𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚, 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒓. . . . . . Disclaimer: This book is purely for entertain...