THE BAD GUYS IN: chicken run

By BiancaSantana880

telling the story of a band of chickens doomed to a life of egg-laying on a Yorkshire chicken farm. The bad... More

Prison on a farm
New alliance
The deal
Training
Mrs. Tweedy's Chicken Pies
The dangers of mrs tweety
Betrayed
Freedom

Strange on the farm

114 8 0
By BiancaSantana880

The guard dogs were out guarding when they smelled something coming from the barn.

They ran In and when they saw the bad guys they growled ready to attack them but wolf growls at them.

They growled back and piranha growls loudly in their faces, they got terrified and ran away.

"Mr bonzo and Fido?" Princess saw them coming out of the barn.

She ran inside to see the bad guys chilling and piranha trying to eat a chicken.

"Sorry about them they are the guards dogs" princess says.

"No problem at all sweetheart"

"And Please don't eat the chickens not unless you want Mrs tweety to find you" princess takes the chicken away.

"If you're gonna hide here we need to set some rules don't leave the barn during day time otherwise Mrs tweety will find you and turn you in, don't mess with the chickens"

"Alright whatever you say kiddy but tell me something what's a kid like you doing here, you do t belong here shouldn't you be with your dad" wolf asked.

Then princess made a upset look, "actually he left me when, he wanted to teach me the values of hard work it's like he always says: if you want to succeed you must work for it so he sent me to work on the farm"

"Seems kinda a lot for a kid what those your mom say about this?" Webs asked.

But princess had a worried look, "actually my mother died when I was born"

"Oh sorry to hear about that kid must be very hard for you" wolf says when everyone feels bad for her.

"It's not so bad, I love animals here"

But just then ginger comes in, "princess what are you-" and when she saw the bad guys she immediately panicked and grabs princess pulling her back.

"Ah! Hey back princess"

"No it's ok ginger they're just my friends, I'm just helping them hide"

"Princess are you crazy these are crooks"

"Please Ms ginger" princess begged.

"Ugh alright but only for you" then she turns to wolf glaring at him, "if you of anything to hurt her I will hurt you"

But they laugh, "am I being thereby a chicken" wolf teased.

But ginger pulls him to her face when she gabs his collar.

"No...that was a warning now you be careful with princess or else" she lets him go and storms off.

"Sheesh, touchy" wolf says.

"Don't mind her she's just protective of me at least someone here cares about me, now it's getting late I suggest you all get some sleep I have to get up early to do my chores, night"

After she left shark said: "you know this is a lot of work for a child"

"What the farmers can't do it themselves" snake added which gave wolf an idea.

Ginger went to find rocky, "Where is he?"

"They didn't give me this medal for being a Yank nanny"

"A simple "I don't know" would suffice"

"Beware of that one, young Ginger. That Yank is not to be trusted"

"That Yank is our ticket out of here"

"And the pig says to the horse, "Hey, fella, why the long face?" they all laugh.

"Oh, oh, look, look" he grabs a feather, "Oh. Cocktail!"
they all laugh.

"Give over!"

Rocky spits water out, then looking at Ginger, being wet.

"So, um, anyway... Remember those flying tips tomorrow. They're very important. Keep thinking those flighty thoughts"

"Oh, yeah"

"They're swell chicks. They really are. Look at what Babs made me. A beak warmer"puts the hat on the mouth, "Isn't that the cutest? And that Bunty. She really packs a punch. Is there a problem here?"

"Have we flown over that fence?"

"Not quite" walks away.

"Then there's a problem"

"Good things come to those who wait, doll face"

"Ginger!"

Rocky splashes water on his face, then wiping it off, then touching the top of the hair.

"Okay, how long did it take you?"

"To do what?"

"To learn how to fly"

"Apples and oranges, baby doll. I'm gifted. They're not. You can't compare the two, okay? The point is, these things take time"

"Which we are rapidly running out of. We haven't even lifted off the ground. Why?"

"What's going on here?" They turned to see princess who looked surprised by rocky.

"Princess" ginger pulls her away and was nervous.

"Whoa that?" She asked.

"Don't worry that's just me Rhodes he's gonna teach us to fly out of here"

"Oh no ginger that's not good"

"Don't worry it'll be fine and when we get out of here I'm taking you with me so you don't have to deal with this anymore"

"But what if Mrs tweety finds out she won't let us go plus theses father you know we can't leave"

"I don't care about that, I promise you princess everything will be fine now go, get some sleep"

"Alright good night Ms ginger, night Mr Rhodes"

"Sweet kid" Ricky says.

"Just stay away from her"

Then Mac came up, "Thrust. I went over my calculations, and I figured the key element we're missing is thrust"

"I-I didn't get a word of that"

"Thrust! Other birds like ducks and geese, when they take off, what do they have? Thrust"

"I swear she ain't usin' real words"

"She said we need more thrust"

"Oh, thrust. Well, of course, we need thrust. Thrust and flying are like this. That's flying and that's thrust"

"Would you excuse us?"

"Aye"

"Ah, the wing, the wing, the wing"

"If we don't see some results by tomorrow, the deal is off, and you're on your own. No more hiding. The farmers will find you, and it's back to the circus, flyboy"

"You're only the first chick I ever met with the shell still on. Sleep tight, angel face. The Rock's on the case"

He clicks tongue while he gives her a wink, then walking away.

"Ginger!" She throws a scarf at Rocky.

"Whew!"

"Cock-a-doodle-doo! What, what"

"Oh, it was a beaut, guv'nor. Hmm? A fine piece of work, if I do say so meself. I say so meself too"

"I wish I could have seen it"

"We slipped into the farmer's room, all quiet like"

"Like a fish"

"Yeah, and we... "Like a fish"? You stupid Norbert. Anyway, guv, here it is. El merchandiso"

"That's Spanish"

"What are these two crooks doing here?"

"So, you know each other"

"She don't think we're valuable"

"Guys, you are without a doubt the sneakiest, most light-fingered thieving parasities I've ever met"

"Oh, don't, don't. Stop it"

"I've gone bright red"

"So, uh, how about them eggs?"

"Eggs? Don't tell me you promised them..."

"Yep! Promised them every egg I lay this month"

"And when can we expect the first installment?"

"I'm brewing one up as we speak, guys. I'll keep you posted"

"Pleasure doing business with you, sir. Sucker" they both walk away.

"What?"

"You've lied to them"

"I didn't lie, doll face. I just omitted certain truths. I'll give them exactly what I promised"

"Which is nothing"

"Which is what I'll give them"

"And what will you give us?"

"Thrust!" He stretches the belt from a coat.

"You okay, sweetheart? Good, good" they pull Bunty back.

Piranha took a peek, "hey guys come check this out" they all took a peek.

"This should be fun" snake added, Princess was milking the cows.

"Now this is just a little more helper. Something to get you going. It's a thrust exercise"

"The tension's killing me!"

"It's gonna kill her!" they both laugh.

"Release!" they all release Bunty.

"Whoa!" Bunty continues going faster.

"Come on! Flap!" Bunty flaps her wings, passing by Nick and Fetcher.

"You can do it. Flap, flap, flap!"

the cart releases Bunty, flapping her wings and screaming.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Bunty flies into the fence, pulling her back like a rubber band and it removing the pilot's head.

"Is that your first offense?" they both laugh, then Bunty flies down by Nick and Fetcher, they scream, then they all roll, then crashing.

The bad guys were laughing which princess scold them.

"That's not very funny" she had an annoyed look.

"Well I thought it was funny" wolf says.

Then they see pulls on a bucket, "hey why don't you come join us kid" he offers to sit and eat we it them.

"I can't I have a lot of chores to do and if I don't do them Mrs tweety is gonna punish me"

After she left everyone was feeling concerned for her, she helped them so it was fitting they returned the favor all but snake.

"Oops" they all hear a bell ring again.

"Roll call! I haven't laid any eggs"

"Hide me"

"Three days and not one. Oh, no!"

"Why didn't you tell us, Babs?"

"Hide me!"

"We've been so busy with the flying..."

"They're coming!"

"Hide me!"

"Hide yourself!" walks away.

they all run in line, then pointing to Babs, then opening the gate, then walking with hands behind her back, whimpering, then twitching, then holding hands, gulping, then stretching the wrapping scale, then wrapping around Babs, checking, then taking off, with Mr. Tweedy walking by.

"Double their food rations, Mr. Tweedy. I want them all as fat as this one"

Babs lays down, then Ginger grabs her, holding on, "All my life flashed before me eyes! It was really borin'"

Then Mr tweety dumps the crops on the ground.

"Chicken feed. My favorite!" they all run to the chicken feed.

"Wait. Wait" she looks at Mr. and Mrs. Tweedy, and the dog, the Mrs. Tweedy honks Mr. Tweedy.

"No. Wait!" the chickens continue eating the chicken feed.

"Babs, please! Bunty! Stop it! Wait! Stop!" she pulls the chicken tray down, "Stop it!" they all stop eating chicken food.

"Something is wrong here. Can't you see that? Strange boxes arrive in the barn. Babs stops lying, but they don't take her to the chop, and now they're giving us extra food. Don't you see what's happening? They're fattening us up. They're going to kill us all" they all gulp when princess turns and overheard.

"Whoa, whoa! Heavy alert. She didn't mean that, gals"

"Do you mind?"

"Keep eating. Save some for me"

"What are you doing? How dare you! Let go of me!"

"Listen. I've met some hard-boiled eggs in my day, but I'd say you're about in 20 minutes"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means you got to lighten up. You see, over in America, we have this rule. If you want to motivate someone, don't mention death"

"Funny. Over here, the rule is: Always tell the truth"

"Okay. That's been working like a real charm, hasn't it? Here's some free advice. You want them to perform? Tell them what they wanna hear"

"You mean lie"

"Here we go again. You know what your problem is? You're difficult"

"Why? Because I'm honest? I care about what happens to them, something I wouldn't expect a lone free ranger to know anything about"

"If this is the way you show it, I hope you never care about me"

"I can assure you, I never will"

"Good!"

"Fine!"

they both walk away, then Rocky gasps, looking at the chickens walking away, then Bunty take the chicken feed, then dropping the chicken feed, with the harmonica music playing, then Babs knits, then nods and runs away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 52 20
For Aardman's first movie, the story shows about how the chickens have to escape the chicken farm and find paradise, a santuary where they can live i...
10.8K 69 6
Ginger, Rocky, and the rest of the chickens are back with Kali! And she's finally taking them to meet Wallace and Gromit. But Kali's happy reunion wi...
1.4K 78 22
"You're leaving? What do you mean you're leaving?" For years, Wren Thomas has been an outsider. She's been tormented by her peers in the classroom...
35.1K 1.6K 57
"Run!" Julia exclaimed before grabbing a hold of her bag and bolting away as soon as we heard the sound of sirens approaching us. I ran behind them...