Betrayed

Fowler walks up.

"Company, attention!"
Ginger uses the rock to hammer the nail on the poster.

"Well, today's the day, girls. We're going to fly! I can feel it!" they all cheer.

"Finally, we get to see a real professional in action"

"Better start warming up. I'll go and get him. Rocky, come on. Everyone's waiting, so I told them to..."but she notices that Rocky isn't here.

"R-Rocky?" All she sees is a bag, she looks at a badge but what she saw was heartbreaking.

She went walking down, others saw her and made the same horrid face looking at it.

then grabbing a badge and grabbing a torn poster, opening it, saying, "In Town For One Week Only", with a picture of rocky being shot out of a cannon.

thunderclap then rain started to pour, by the spoon under the fence, rocky is seen walking by the rain, then walking down.

Princess was holding an umbrella w huh em she heads to the barn to find the bad guys gone.

She looks around feeling lonely and terrified, "wolf?"

"Oh, a cannon. Aye, that would give you thrust"

"I knew he was fake all along. In fact, I'm not certain he was American"

"So, what's the next plan, hen?"

"Let's face it. The only way out of here is wrapped in pastry. At we can do is try to get princess out of here"

"Perhaps he just went on holiday"

"Perhaps he just went away from your infernal"knitting!" wipes in the mud

"You were always the one that was always hitting him. See how you like it" mac pushes Bunty.

"Don't push me, four-eyes!"

"Quiet there! Quiet, I say! Dissension in the ranks. Precisely what Jerry would have wanted. The old divde and conquer. A proper squadron work together, like we did in my R.A.F. days. Jocko at the stick, Flappy at the map, and old Whizzbang at the tail-end Charlie. WingCo would give the call, hop in the old crate, chocks away! Wizard show it was. That's how you get medals."

"Oh, will you shut up about your stupid blooming medals!"

they all gasp, then the medal lands in the mud.

"How dare you!" hits Bunty with his cane, "Madam, forgive me. A-As an officer, I offer my most-"

Bunty punches Fowler to the mud, they all gasp, then Bunty attacks Fowler, soon they all attack Fowler, ginger looks at the medal, then touching it she realizes something.

"Fowler?" the chickens continue attacking.

"Everyone, shut up!"

the chickens stop attacking, with Babs holding on the leg by the mouth, and a long pause.

"Fowler. What exactly is the R.A.F.?"

"What do you mean, what is it? The Royal Air Force is what"

"Then what's the "old crate"?" the chickens all open a top, looking at fowler.

Meanwhile with princess, as she sulk over her new friends gone, someone approaches her.

"Hey kid why the long face" she gasped when she recognized the voice.

"Wolf?"

She looked up and saw him, the bad guys walking in.

"You came back" she ran and hugs wolf.