Freedom

Rocky is seen riding a trike.

"Oh, I'm the type of guy that likes to roam around. I'm never in one place. I roam from town to town. And when I found myself fallin' for some girl. I'd hop right in that car..." he stops singing, and the trike goes backwards, looking at a sign, saying, "New Mrs. Tweedy's Chicken Pies It's The Woman's Touch!"

"Oh, boy"

cut to Mr. Tweedy, putting a key inside the machine.

"Come on" he rubs the shoe mark behind his back, "Oh, please" then the machine starts.

"Oh, no. He's fixed it"

Mr. Tweedy looks at the machine, laughing, but then he jumps as Mrs. Tweedy open the doors and the lighting crashes in the background

"Get the chickens"

"Which ones?"

"All of them" turns the arrow, saying, "Max", then the machine goes faster, cuts to the chickens all trying to fix the plane's engine, just as Mr. Tweedy appears.

"Me tools!" the chickens all stop fixing.

"Why, you thieving little buggers!"

"What's the plan?" they both grin.

"Attack!"

"Huh?!" she attacks Mr. Tweedy.

"Nice plan" they all attack Mr. Tweedy.

"Mrs. Tweedy!" walks backwards while the chickens attack, then they all run to Mr. Tweedy, "Ahh! Mrs. Tweedy! The chickens are revolting!"

"Finally, something we agree on" she continues writing.

"Help! Mrs-" Mac putt Mr. Tweedy's cap on his mouth, then he falls to the ground.

"Under the hut" they all grab Mr. Tweedy under hut 8.

"Come on!" the hut 8 hits Mr. Tweedy.

"What have we done?"

"This is it, everyone. We're escaping

"What, now?"

"Now!"

"But, Ginger, she's not ready"

"Listen. We'll either die free chickens or die trying" the chickens cheer.

Then wolf walks up to her, "hey have you seen princess, we need to leave but I can't find her"

"Yeah we have her bags packed and ready" snake says.

"Don't know" ginger says.

"AH!" Then they heard princess screaming.

"PRICNESS?" Snake and wolf look at each other.

"We'll go get her" they both ran.

"Alright but hurry back" ginger says.

"Are those the only choices?"

"Let's do it"

"Scramble!"

They ran close to the house to see Mrs tweety grabbing princess by her wrist and dragging her, hurting her, crushing her wrist.

"Help! Let me go!"

"So it was you, you stole the tolls and clothes"

"It wasn't me Mrs tweety I swear"

"Don't be lying to me I know it was you, you spending time in the barn, I know what you're trying to pull and I tell you not gonna work, you're going to the basement to think about what you done"