Training

Morning, the hens all chatter in front of Hut 12.

"So you wanna fly, huh? Well, it ain't gonna be easy, and it ain't gonna happen overnight either. You see, flying takes three things. Hard work, perseverance and... Hard work"

"You said hard work twice!"

"That's because it takes twice as much work as perseverance" makes a "me one, you zero" gesture.

"Codswallop!"walks inside hut 1, closing the door.

"Now, the most important thing is we have to work as a team......which means, you do everything I tell you" they all continue nodding.

"Right! Let's rock and roll"

they start exercising, they all wave hands back and forth, raising up. When Rocky hurts his wing and holds it, they all do the same exact action, spinning feet around, l martial arts moves, then they do push-ups while raising his hands, laughing while walking away, they do fight, l they do push-ups, then Mr. Tweedy looks at the chickens doing exercise, by doing push-ups.

"Mrs. Tweedy! The chickens are..." they turn around only to see the chickens pecking.

"Pecking?" He chuckles nervously. Mrs. Tweedy hits Mr. Tweedy's head with her clipboard.

"And left, two, three. And right, two, three. And, stop right there. Oh, yeah, down. Down. Yeah, yeah, make little circles. That's it. Faster. Faster. Oh, yes. Perfect Oh, that's the spot"

he sighs, then the chicken stops pumping the bath, then the chicken puts the fan behind his back, then they all walk away.

"I thought you were going to teach us how to fly"

"That's what I'm doing"

"Isn't there usually some flapping involved?"

"Hey, do I tell you how to lay eggs? Relax. We're making progress"

"Really? I can't help feeling we're going around in circles" the chickens keep spinning around.

"What the... Hey! Cut it out! You're making me dizzy. I think they're ready to fly now"

"Good, because they certainly can't walk anymore"

the both knock with Bunty and Babs, then they all lay down.

Meanwhile with princess, she sneaks in the barn with a tray of food for the bad guys.

Something they can eat while she covers for them, "hello? Mr wolf?" She looks around only to find them nowhere to be seen.

"It's alright princess you obviously seeing things, last night you were seeing you saw a wolf a snake a piranha a tarantula and a shark" she says to herself.

When suddenly wolf was standing right behind, "I wouldn't say that"

"Ah!" She was startled and sees them coming out of hiding.

"Relax kid we're still here, so came to check in on us" wolf says.

"Actually I was bringing you some food while you hide" she sets the tray down.

"Nice"

"Thanks kid"

They gathered to eat then princess goes to doing her chores.

"Up and at 'em, gals. Let's flap"

the chicken flaps his hands, then running at the wood, with Nick and Fetcher crawling out.

"Right, Fetcher. Let's see if old Attila the Hen has come to her senses"

a chicken lands by Nick and Fetcher, then laying down, then falling down with Nick and Fetcher running away, more chickens lands.