The deal

"This is our way out of here"

"We'll make posters?"

"No. What's on the poster, Babs. What's on the poster. We'll fly out!"

"He must be very important to have his picture take. What do you suppose he does?"

"Isn't it obvious? He's a professional flying rooster. He flies from farm to farm, giving demonstrations"

"Do you suppose?"

"Oh, absolutely"

"Not in the dark, no. No, not in there. No. Get out. Good. Gotta get..." he mutters, then looking in eyes of the chickens, "Ahh! Who are you? Where am I? What's goin' on? Ouch! What happened to my wing?"

"You took a rather nasty fall"

"And sprained the anterior tendon connecting your radius to your humerus. I gave it a wee bit of a tweak, Jimmy, and wrapped her up"

"Was that English?"

"She said you sprained your wing. She fixed it"

"I made the bandage"

"I-I carried you in" they all chatter at once.

"Whoa. Whoa. Whoa! Whoa. Let's back up and start from the top. Where am I?"

"You're right. How rude of us. We're just very excit... This is a chicken farm"

"And we're the chickens"

"Yeah, with you so far. Chicken farm, chickens..."

"I don't like the look of this one. His eyes are too close together"

"Fowler, please"

"And he's a Yank!"

"Easy, Pops. Cockfighting's illegal where I come from"

"And where is that exactly?"

"Just a little place I call the land of the free and the home of the brave"

"Scotland!"

"No! America"

"Oh! America"

"Poppycock. Pushy Americans. Always showing up late for every war. Overpaid, oversexed and over here!"

"Hey, what's eating' Grandpa?"

"Oh, don't mind him, Mister... Mister?"

"The name's Rocky. Rocky the Rhode Island Red. Rhodes for short"

"Rocky Rhodes?"

"Catchy, ain't it?" He takes a cup.

"Um, Mr. Rhodes, is this you?"

"Uh, who wants to know?"

"A group of rather desperate chickens? You see, if it is you, then you just might be the answer to our prayers" they all chuckle.

"Well, then, call me a miracle, doll face, 'cause that's me" they all clap.

"And what brings you to England, Mr. Rhodes?"

"Why, all the beautiful English chicks, of course"

"Give order!" Bunty pushes Rocky, spitting water out.

"You see, I'm a traveler by nature. I did that whole barnyard thing for a while, but I couldn't really get into it. Hi. How are you? Nope" the chicken lays on the ground.

"The open road. That's more my style. Yep, just give me a pack on my back and point me where the wind blows. In fact, you know what they call me back home? You're gonna love this. The Lone Free Ranger"