a crazy love story - joao fel...

By ryanaldo

✧༺♥༻∞ Arya and her best friend yasmina both are living the life in barcelona. Modelling together, partying to... More

cast
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one

chapter twenty eight

191 5 10
By ryanaldo

next week

I lay in bed, her beautiful brown hair sprawled across my chest as we lay together. We're like this alot, but I love it.

"tomorrow is our 5 month anniversary" I say playing with her hair

"hmm" she says. These 5 months have been the best 5 months of my life. I honestly don't remember a time where I've been happier. 

I love her so much I think I'm going insane. I feel like a 13 year old boy, I'm obsessed. I wake up and I think about her. I go to sleep thinking about her. At training I wonder what we'll do after, while shes at shoots I wonder about her.

And these 5 months are months I've needed. Alot. I'm not going to blame everything on magui, but, her and moving to Athletico were two bad choices for me. And for about a year, I was in my personal hell.

I was losing friends, I was constantly mad for no reason, I had shit games and I was horrible. My relationship wasnt good too.

---

"amor lets go for dinner" I smile kissing her cheek.

"cant going to bar with friends" she says immediately moving.

"oh okay, whose coming?" I ask

"uh the guys and Rosa" she says. THe guys is about 5 guys and Rosa is a girl who sleeps at a different guys house every night.

"oh can I come? I'm not doing anything tonight" I say

"umm that's okay" she says "but you know I am out of money" she sighs coming closer to me.

"oh" I say as she puts her hand on my neck

"wonder what I'm gonna do" she says, fiddling with the chain around my neck

"hm" I say. Then, she kisses me. She hasn't kissed me in a while.

"nice abs" she grinns kissing my cheek

"heres my card" I say giving it to her "have fun meu amor"

"bye" she says leaving. Shes always complimenting my looks, not all my looks, my body and shit. I don't mind it obviously but, am I really just that?

---

"I love your laugh" Arya says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"huh?" I raise my brows

"you have a very pretty laugh" she says, continuing scrolling on TikTok. And I'm back to thinking. I don't think magui ever said that. I don't think anyone has said that to me.

Anyways, I was down bad for magui. But it was really one sided, and I later learned that she didn't deserve all the love I gave her.

---

I get a message from an unknown number. Its a video, and once I click on it I realise its magui. Magui and - doesn't even matter- magui is cheating again. 

I sigh and grab myself a drink before sitting outside by the fireplace on my patio.

What was I even expecting. Soon after she comes back, I don't think she wouldve come to me but the amount of alchohol I've had is most likely leaving a scent.

"Joao?" she asks coming outside

"Ms hat trick!" I gasp raising my brows "3rd time you've been caught"

"what" she says, shes absolutely horrible at lying. Or maybe I've learnt when to know if shes lying.

"Joao youre drunk I don't know what your talking about" she shakes her head.

"liar liar pants on fire! pants burnt off so quick you went out in your underwear!" I stand up and stumble to the bin. I accidentally drop the bottle of vodka on the ground instead of the bin.

She screams.

"calm down will you! be glad I haven't kicked you out of this house yet" I mutter picking up glass shards from the ground.

"Joao its - your foot!" she shrieks. I look down at my foot. Covered in blood. I don't know what the hell I think but I start laughing

"oopsiesss" I laugh pulling pieces out of my foot.

"joao I'm scared" she says backing away from me.

"magui. in these 4 years I have not once hit you, I've not once disrespected you, I've not once tried to do things to you in your sleep- all things you cant say!" I say 

I finish pulling out glass from my foot, I cant feel anything but I think I need to call an ambulance.

"what now" she says crying

"why are you crying!" I groan "j-joao I'm sowwy I cheated on you for the MILLIONTH TIME please forgive me I'll give you head!" I mock her

"I'm not doing this again magui" I mutter going to the bedroom.

"what are you-" she freezes as I put all her clothes, makeup, things, in a box.

"go stay with one of the 'guys'" I say throwing her things out the door.

"oh one more thing!" I gasp. I grab her phone and unlock it using her face id. I dial a number 

"hello, come pick magui up from my house please" I say before hanging up

"goodbye Magui!" I wave

"Joao your mad" she says

"do you want me to be happy? ooh yippeee lets have a threesome in that case!" I huff

"crazy bitch" I mutter calling the ambulence because the pain is starting to get to me. 

---

That's a night that I don't think about often. Try not to at least. 

"Joao" Arya says, turning the phone off and laying on top of me.

"hm?" I ask, intertwining our fingers

"I forgot what I was gonna say" she smiles laying back beside me. I chuckle and wrap my arms around her from behind.

"I love you" I kiss her cheek.

"I love you more" she smiles

"nao possive" I say tightening my grip on her and kissing her cheek a couple more times. She turns and makes me let her go. 

She smiles at me "you have such a cute smileee" she says "you look like a puppy" she smiles kissing my cheek.

"I got you something" she gets up to her desk

"what?" I widen my eyes as she comes back with a box

"I was at the shops before, and I thought you might like it" she says sitting beside me.

"I love it" I say grabbing her head and kissing it

"you haven't even opened it!" she laughs

"I already love it" I say opening the box. Its a ring. and around it is some writing. 'for my pretty boy- i love you'

I smile even wider, and put it on my finger.Im going to marry this girl.

🗝

chat my man is acting up and not playing roblx 😢
(he's asleep)

have a good day/night and don't forget to vote!

---

ryanaldo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 155 21
"your lies cut deep, you watch me bleed" João Félix fanfic 🌟
2.4K 143 7
𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 ₊˚⊹ 𝒂 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒏 𝒋𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏! ✧˚ ༘ ⋆。♡˚ ❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅, i can't regret no time spen...
8.9K 223 14
➵𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𖦹─☆*:・゚❝this may be the night that my dreams might let me know, All the stars are closer❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝖲𝗂𝗅𝗏𝗂�...
105K 970 54
y/n a completely normal girl, goes to visit her cousins in barcelona. her best friends obsession with a young futbol player, pablo gavi, leads them t...