Do or Die, a Huskerdust Story

By Gothic_Bxbie

Husk didn't know what he was getting into when he was summoned to the hotel. Redemption? For sinners? It was... More

One
Two
Three.
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty.
Fifty two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three.
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty

Fifty One

143 4 13
By Gothic_Bxbie

A/n

There is smut in this chapter, I'll leave an emoji or something so if you want to read it you don't have to.

When they arrived back, everyone grabbed a bag of apples, Cherribomb also Carried the bag of ice cream. And carried them into the kitchen.

Claire took her ice cream and sat at the table eating it directly from the tub. It made her less sad. Cherri out everyone else's ice cream in the freezer.

Charlie came into the lobby, then the kitchen to make sure everyone got back okay.

"Holy shit that's a lot of apples." She said in shock.

There were four bags full to the brim.

"Hope ya like apples cause we gonna be making all the desserts with these babies." Cherribomb stated tossing one of the apples and catching it, the way she would with her bombs.

Husk walked out of the kitchen grabbing a bottle of booze from Alastor, at the bar. Angel followed him and sat on the counter  beside Husk. He took the bottle from the winged cat, he attempted to tighten the cap on the sealed bottle. One of his lower hands was on his hip, and the other poked Husk's nose.

"I believe, we had a deal." Angeldust mentioned.

Husk bit his lip, he honestly forgot about that. Now, he was nervous for some reason. His face was red and he broke eye contact.

"Ahem." Alastor cleared his throat, getting their attention.

"Angel, would you mind sitting on the barstoo-"

"Yeah, yeah." The spider said waving a hand in Alastor's face dismissively. "Fuck off Al." Was all Angeldust said.

Husk's eyes went wide. He rather not watch his boyfriend get eaten in front of him.

"Come on Webs, listen to him."  Husk instructed placing a hand on Angel's back.

The spider rolled his eyes and slid off the counter and onto the barstool.

Alastor cleaned the counter again. He was very annoyed.

Angel looked lovingly at Husk. He placed a finger underneath Husk's chin, getting the cat's attention. He placed a soft kiss on Husk's lips. 

The cat demon kissed back, then the two pulled away.

Angel grabbed one of Husk's hands and the two walked to the elevator. Husk seemed flustered, Angeldust couldn't tell if it was a good flustered or if Husk was annoyed. The elevator doors opened and they stepped in.

"Hey you okay?" He wondered.

Husk just nodded.

"I'm good Webs." He assured.

The two walkout of the elevator and walked towards Husk's room.

"You sure? We don't ha-"

Husk nodded again and cut Angel off, as he unlocked his door.

"I wouldn't have offered if I didn't want to babe, thanks for checking in though." He assured.

He walked into his room followed by Angeldust. They both sat on Husk's bed awkwardly.

You could cut the tension with a knife. The silence was deafening. They weren't even looking at each other.

️⚠️Smut starts here skip to next chapter if you wish. ⚠️

Angel groaned in frustration. His thoughts made him want to disappear. This was supposed to be, what he was good at, why was he so nervous?! It wasn't even their first time.

"This is so embarrassing!" He said almost crying, wiping his face in annoyance.

Husk chuckled and shrugged. He felt better knowing he wasn't the only one feeling nervous. He wasn't going to admit now.

"Yeah? Well, you weren't so embarrassed at the party." Husk said with a wink.

Angeldust's nodded. He just needed the reassurance. He crawled into Husk's lap, put his top hands on the cat's sboulders, and wrapped the lower set of arms around Husk's body.

"So why don't we pick up where I left off?" He suggested in a seductive tone.

Husk nodded wrapping his arms around Angel too, the spider leaned closer, Husk tilted his head up and their lips met. Husk was the one who, deepened the kiss this time,  as Angeldust started grinding against him. They both were grunting into the kiss before Angeldust eventually pulled away biting Husk's bottom lip as he did.

The tall spider, unzipped his costume glad this one had a zipper in the front. He gently pushed Husk down on the bed and started undoing the buttons on the shirt he gave the cat demon. Husk took the shirt off and threw it somewhere.

Seemingly as quickly as it started, they were both naked. Angel was now under Husk, his arms wrapped around the cat demon doing his best to avoid Husk's wings as he scratched up the cat's back.

"Oh com'on Scnookums harder!" Angel groaned.

Husk seemed weary, but he complied. He gripped Angel's shoulders pounding into him.

The room filled with more of Angel's noises, and some of Husk's.

"Yeeeessss! Oh that's the stuff!" Angel moaned.

Husk didn't mean to but his claws sank into Angel's skin as he picked up his pace, causing the spider to scream in pleasure, but Husk panicked and immediately stopped what he was doing.

"Shit I- I'm sorry." He apologized quickly kissing Angel's shoulder that was now bleeding a little bit. "Are you okay?! I'm so so so sorry."

Angel groaned and sat up, he held Husk's chin between two fingers.

"Husky, I'm fine. You'd know if you actually hurt me." He assured, he twirled part of Husk's fur around his finger.

Husk nodded and apologized again. Angel sighed, he wrapped two arms around Husk's neck and kissed him softly, before he looked into the cat's eyes.

"You wanna ride me?" Angel asked.

Husk's eyes went wide.

"I uh," he rubbed his neck. "I've never uh-" Husk refused to make eye contact as his face went red.

Angeldust just chuckled at how awkward Husk could be.

"That's oka-" He reached for the nightstand but, quickly remembered they were in Husk's room. He ran a hand through his hair.

"Shit." He sighed.

Angel wrapped his arms around Husk again and flipped them over so Husk was under him. Being on top wasn't his favorite thing but he didn't mind. Husk was a little taken back, Angel made it abundantly clear he was a power bottom, so this surprised him.

Angeldust lowered himself onto Husk moaning as he did so. Husk grunted. Angel's top hand held onto Husk's chest while his lower hands roamed through the cat's fur.

"Fuck, Anthony!" Husk yelled.

Angel hushed him, as much as he loved hearing it, nobody else needed to know his name. They definitely didn't need to find out this way.  Husk began thrusting his hips upwards making Angel groaned as well. 

"Harder Husky." Angel instructed whipping his head back as the cat complied.

Their thrusts met each other's in harmony, as their sounds filled the room. The cat demon wrapped one hand around Angel's crotch and began jerking him off as he continued pounding into Angel's ass.

The spider groaned loudly.

"Look at that, I didn't even have to ask." He teased.

Husk rolled his eyes as he continued multitasking. They both were grunting various profanities.

"Ugh Webs I'm gonna -"

Angel smirked.

"M-me too. Just don't fuckin stop!" Angel assured and pleaded.

The two came, Angel took a minute to catch his breath before he got off of the cat demon. He quickly noticed he left a little of himself on Husk, so he went into Husk's bathroom and grabbed a paper towel. When he came back he began cleaning off Husk's stomach.

"Sorry bout that." He apologized.

Husk shook his head, and extended his arms. Angeldust laid on top of him and the cat demon wrapped his arms around him. He kissed Angel on the forehead.

"Ti amo Kitty."

"Ti amo Tony."

Husk played with Angel's hair as the spider eventually fell asleep. He purred contently and nuzzled his face in the crook of Angel's neck placing a soft kiss before, he laid his head back on his pillow. He eventually fell asleep too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 146 20
Angel is from a dangerous mafia family and Husk is an ex-overlord and ex-owner of an important casino. They both are really close, too close to just...
70.7K 1.9K 59
The hotel has provided angeldust with a temporary escape from Valentino, however angeldust is paying the price whenever he is in the studio. Any and...
83.3K 2.4K 22
❝𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘦𝘵-𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘉𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘭𝘺𝘥𝘦 ❞ You both went through it all, from being childhood best friends, partners in crime to b...
51.6K 1.3K 13
Various x Female Imp[?] Reader __________________________________________________________________________________ (Y/N) has no memory of her life aft...