Steven BLUE-niverse season 2

By zhou_enlai

(READ SEASON 1 BEFORE) Steven is the son of Blue Diamond and greg Universe. now that Steven has his own group... More

chapter 70 aunt yellow battles a monster
chapter 71 yellow's rage
chapter 72 tears of a diamond
chapter 73 son of a diamond
chapter 74 steven goes home
chapter 75 the universal diplomat
chapter 76 the first colony
chapter 77 the almighty diamond
chapter 78 inside the mind of a diamond
chapter 79 crecendolia, your true homeworld
chapter 80 blue's gift
chapter 81 yellow's interviews
chapter 82 how a human stole the heart of a diamond
chapter 83 a punishment for pink?
chapter 84 homeworld welcomes steven
chapter 85 hello moonlight
chapter 86 two blue diamonds?
chapter 87 Steven's first real diamond job: watching a trial
chapter 88 meet the zircons!
chapter 89 the answer
chapter 91 the former renegade Pearl falls back into line
chapter 92 the loyalty of a pearl
chapter 93 a new hopeful era of homeworld
chapter 94 familar
chapter 95 Steven's pebble siblings!?
chapter 96 a ball!?
chapter 97 kankamankla
chapter 98 lord paragon
chapter 99 the early days of the great diamond authority
chapter 100 r.i.p hairloop
chapter 101 blue's demands
chapter 102 Greg's head
chapter 103 who you used to be
chapter 104 all the hatred for the worlds

chapter 90 White's punishment

20 0 0
By zhou_enlai

Ruby and sapphire where both teleported to a similar white room, they held eachother close, happy to no longer be split apart, sapphire tried to use her future vision but could only see death, she cried into Ruby's arms. "At we are not split up anymore", ruby said, holding her crying love, "now we can die together and we got a diamond to agree with us", sapphire looked up to ruby, tears streaming out her one eye, ruby wiped away the tears, "I can see a scenario, where we survive this", she told ruby, looking deep into her eyes, suddenly as this was happening a part of the wall turned into a door and opened, a tall gem walked in.

This gem was about double the size of garnet, she was the tallest none fusion gem the both of them have ever seen, her skin was light blue, she wore shorts, knee high boots and gloves up to her wrists, all gold with light blue at the edges, with blue diamonds on each side. She was thin and had a pointed nose like a pearl, her hair was long and very pale blue, almost white, with bangs that covered most of the top of her face, her gem was circular also like a Pearl's with a big blue diamond symbol under it, that almost looked like a gem on its own. Ruby stood in front of sapphire, ready to try and fight, steam coming off her feet as sapphire hid in the corner, awaiting her execution. The mysterious blue gem lifted up her hand, signaling to them to not fight and spoke, her voice was very soft, it reminded them of blue diamond's, "I am not here to hurt you", she said, "instead, I'm here to speak to you two".

The ruby reluctantly made her weapon disappear (only after sapphire nudged her enough times to do this) and stood in the corner, sulking and refusing to have any eyecontact with this gem. "Who are you?", sapphire asked, this gem didn't look familiar to her at all. She resembled a pearl, but she definitely wasn't one. A pearl wouldn't be seen without their owner here anyway. "that doesn't matter", the blue gem responded, "I'll tell you that later, what matters now is what you are or should I say what you both are", the two small gems nervously looked to eachother and stood close to one another, holding eachothers hand.

"What do you mean by that?", ruby asked, squeezing sapphire's hand and fighting the urge to rush up and attack this gem. The blue gem saw they were still afraid and sat down on the ground. "I mean, what are you both as a fusion? What is your fusion like?", she responded, sapphire moved Ruby's hand off hers and slightly approached the gem, "I can't predict a scenario where this gem will hurt us", she whispered to ruby, who huffed and let go of her, sapphire walked closer to this gem and sat down near her, ruby walked closer but didn't sit down, instead watching them both with a close eye, the blue gem noticed this and smirked, "we need you as well, the fusion is not just sapphire but you too!", she said, making ruby sigh and sit down next to sapphire, still snarling at this mysterious gem.

"So, you fused on accident, blue diamond saw and had a bit of a freak out that made you flee to earth. Then, on earth, you started to fuse with each other all the time, gradually seeing it as a way to be together and falling in love in the process?", the gem asked, ruby hated every part of this and didn't want to be interrogated by some homeworld gem so didn't respond, so kept sulking to herself, sapphire on the other hand answered the questions of this mysterious gem, looking into the future and seeing this gem being a possible help to them. "Yes, on earth me and ruby fell in love", sapphire responded, putting her hand on Ruby's, "then we where found by the crystal gems and joined them, staying on earth until we where found and taken here". The blue gem looked away when she said this, "you had nowhere else to go", she said to herself, the Sapphire nodding, "because of blue diamond", the ruby cursed, crossing her arms and huffing, smoke coming off her body.

The blue gem stood up and started to pace around, "Blue diamond is a fascinating being, you know? The real reason she said she'd kill you is just as interesting, are you ready to learn that?," her voice became louder and filled with more emotion, as she spoke she moved her hands around much more now, her quiet demeanour had completely vanished.

"Why do I care about that blue shattterer!", ruby yelled, believing this gem was now going to try and brainwash them to follow the gem they hate the most. "Oh, ruby! The reason I will tell you the story of your former leader is because afterwards everything will make sense, and you'll realise what a cowardly hypocrite she is!", ruby looked at the blue gem shocked, "you called blue diamond a what!?", she exclaimed. She looked at sapphire, who was just as shocked as she was then back at this mysterious gem, who was now smiling, revealing all her sharp teeth.

"Ruby! Sapphire! Fuse into garnet, and I shall tell you it all!", the gem exclaimed, the two small gems compiled, holding each other's hands and fusing into garnet in an instant. "Good," the blue gem said under her breath, looking at the tall, three eyed fusion who was now nervously standing in front of her. "what do you want to show us...me", garnet said, trying to hide her fear, for once it was difficult for them to stay together, with sapphire being confident this gem wont hurt them and ruby still convinced this was some sort of trick and being ready to attack.

the blue gem smiled again, then moved her hand up to her head, pulling up the bangs on her face, revealing two eyes underneath, her lower eyes that where not covered where smaller and dark blue, with diamond pupils, while the eyes she hidden where much bigger and light blue, they looked like the eyes of a pearl, garnet was shocked, she stood back and then looked down to the two gems on their chest, undoubtedly the gems of blue diamond and her pearl. "Garnet!", the blue fusion spoke, "I am just like you! Now it is my turn to tell you who I am and why that pathetic part of me didn't want anyone else like me to ever exist again!".

Blue diamond yawned loudly, she was in one of her moon bases that connected to one of her three planet colonies, she was so bored checking reports all day and seeing how her planes where, her expectations of being a almighty space queen never predicted the job being this boring. "Hey pearl", the young blue diamond said, looking over to her pearl, who stood near her at all times, she had only gotten her pearl 200 years ago, yet blue felt very close to her, always trying to make small talk. "Yes, my diamond?", her pearl asked, giving her a kind smile, "I'm bored", blue replied, sinking into her chair, her long dark blue hair covering her face.

"Well, what are some things you like doing my diamond?", pearl asked, back then her hair didn't cover her eyes and her voice wasn't as quiet, blue didn't respond with words she just hummed back. "I can recommend you some things that can make you not bored...or less bored". "Alright then", blue responded, "these better be some good suggestions", she sat back up in her throne and turned off the computer, putting all the attention on her pearl.

"You could sing a song or do some drawings. I highly recommend that! Or maybe do a dance, Pearls like me are very skilled dancers, and I can help you!", the pearl listed, her voice wasn't as robotic as other Pearl's, with much more visible personality. Blue thought for a moment, then gave pearl a smirk, she jumped off her throne and shape-shifted to be a bit smaller and stood next to pearl. "how about we dance? See, I even made myself smaller for you!", blue said, her pearl smiled at her and replied, "of course, I'll do anything for you, my diamond!". Blue took her Pearl's hand and spun her around the room, they laughed together and pearl tried to teach blue some moves she had learned (blue wasn't the best dancer, she mostly just threw pearl around). They danced together only for a couple minutes before something started to happen, as blue's dancing improved and became more in sync with Pearl's their gems started to glow, soon the light from their gems had covered both of them and when they got closer they fused into one being, becoming the first cross gem fusion in homeworld's history.

When the light faded, there stood one being. They had four eyes, long transparent sleeves and pants over Pearl's leotard, and blue's boots. They looked around scared then sighed a breath of relief, knowing they were alone. "Pearl?", the fusion spoke to herself, "what is this? Is this the fusion thing I've heard so much of?", "it seems so", "but white said this couldn't happen we are different types and I'm organic! I'm not just light like you this is.. something new, but I'm glad I did it with someone I trust like you", the fusion held their own hands and smiled to themselves, "thank you my diamond, I'm also happy I was able to do this, for you".

After that first incident, blue and her pearl would start to regularly fuse with eachother in secret, sometimes looking around colonies pretending to be a new type of gem, or doing things neither gem could do as themselves, like painting and talking among other gems. A diamond can never talk to normal gems, they'd just act fake and endlessly praise them and a pearl would be looked down upon, with people asking where their owner is or not even believing such gem types are capable of a conversation without the command of their owner. They would do this many times, it was their biggest secret, but it wouldn't last forever.

The blue fusion walked into the same moon base they first fused in, it had become such an important place for them now. They looked into the mirror they installed and admired their fused body, "we are so perfect together", the fusion said to themselves, "I was made for you after all", they smiled at their reflection then unfused, blue and her pearl both looked at eachother and fought the urge to giggle, "oh wasn't that fun!", blue exclaimed, "yes my diamond it was.....", Pearl's voice trailed off and she froze, looking behind blue with a horrified expression, blue noticed this and turned around, only to be met with white diamond looking down on them, she was smiling but blue could tell she was enraged.

"Moonlight? What is happening here?", white diamond asked, but it was in a tone that already told blue that she already knew what was happening. blue walked away from the mirror and went near her throne, "oh nothing! Nothing!" She tried to play it off but it was impossible to hide the fear that was now taking over her, her pearl nervously looked towards her as white diamond got closer. "are you sure moonlight? Because it seems to me that a lot is happening, without me knowing too", she started to walk closer to blue, she towered over her, she made any gem, even diamonds feel weak and small in her presence, she bent down, her face nearly touching blue's, still keeping that terrifying smile on her face, "and I don't like when things happen without me knowing and especially when someone lies about it!".

Suddenly the blue fusion stopped their story and looked towards garnet, her facial expression wasn't of anger of empathy, just interest. She knew, inside the two gems that made her must be having so many conflicts over this but somehow where able to keep themselves together, it was the strongest fusion she had ever seen. "you two are so strong together", the fusion said, surprising garnet, "much better than they could ever be", she looked away, and crossed her arms. "I wish I was made out of gems like yours, the only thing I have in common with that pathetic diamond is that I hate blue diamond, I barely even gave myself a name. Back then pearl and blue called me double blue, that was stupid, I prefer chalcedony, what do you think, garnet?", garnet smiled and held her hands, "it's a perfect name to me, chalcedony", the fusion smiled back, fighting away tears, "thank you, the only reason I came back is for blue to say sorry oh! And I gotta finish my story!".

White pinned blue to the glass wall, her sharp black nails stabbing into her chest near her gem, blue diamond cried out in pain, her pearl was powerless to do anything and could only watch, trembling in fear. "White! I'm sorry!", blue cried, white didn't show any remorse, instead throwing blue across the room, nearly hitting her pearl and bashing her against the wall. "You disgust me! And you call yourself a diamond!", white yelled, approaching blue who lay on the ground crying, "a cross gem fusion is disgusting! Never forget that!", she picked up blue once again pulling her face to look at her, digging her nails into her cheeks if she tried to look away, causing blue to bleed.

"all gems who commit your crime must be shattered! If you allow such degeneracy, you! All your gems! Your pearl! and all your planets! will be destroyed! The only way for you to survive is if you follow this order!", blue nodded, fearing to speak anymore in case she'd be killed. White laughed, "Good!", her eyes went blank and glowed a bright white light and energy shot out of them and surrounded blue's body.

"That's the last thing we remember, not even pearl remembers what happened afar that", chalcedony said, looking down, not even wanting eyecontact with garnet, "blue was a coward she never even shattered most of the gems she said she would. She mostly just threatened them, then got to scared to, that's why people say she's merciful.

Garnet looked into her four blue eyes, "Would blue have shattered ruby?", she asked, chalcedony looked away again. The topic made her feel uncomfortable , as her existence was resposinble for ruby nearly being killed. "I'm not sure, probably not, I feel like even though she said it in front of all those people she'd still get too scared to actually do it", suddenly the fusion stood up and split up, revealing a shy pearl and a very nervous blue diamond who struggled to look at garnet.

"Garnet...I...I am so sorry", blue murmured, "if it where up to me I'd be like you, well not all the time but you understand-", garnet put her hand on blues shoulder, "maybe now, with steven we can both make a change here on homeworld, blue you have so much power, you can do this, I know you can", blue hugged garnet tightly, "thank you", she said, starting to cry. Pearl also smiled back at garnet.

Blue approached the wall and pressed some buttons that seemed almost invisible, "I don't know what happened after white used her power on me, I just know I was under her control, it seemed like a long time", she said, trying not to cry again, "when I woke up I was naked, laying in a forest on some planet, I had three new colonies and yellow was panicking when she saw me, i can only imagine the things she made me do", blue moved away from the wall and the door opened again, revealing steven, eating the last cookie cat and the blue zircon nervously standing next to him. Blue looked back to Garnet, "Come on, let's get out of here, we'll find you friends too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 935 13
The truth is out. Rose Quartz, the leader of the Crystal Gem rebellion, was Pink Diamond all along. It shocked all of the Gems, but Steven was the mo...
137K 1.9K 14
Takes place a few months after The Trial. So Steven doesn't know he has Pink Diamonds gem yet. What if Blue Diamond found out that Steven wasn't Ros...
4.5K 202 12
What do you do when you've lost everything? Do you keep fighting, keep holding on, or do you give up and let the world sweep you away? A series of v...
101K 2.1K 19
Purple Sapphire is different, instead of seeing the future, she can make one. After an outburst of rage, Purple Sapphire give Pink Diamond a fate of...