Crossing lines -An Office Pas...

By strangephenomenom

Kathia Moroz was a young successful corporate woman working her dream job into a multimillionaire architectur... More

Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII
Part XIV
Author's roaming thoughts
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX

Part XVI

12 0 0
By strangephenomenom

Ansel's pov

Elena left her seat mumbling something inaudible and throwing me one last look.

Kathia took her seat and drank some of my brandy. 'Dont talk to her, you'll probably get some disease just by listening to her voice.' she squinted her face softly when the spicy liquid hit her tongue and threw me a smile.

'Are you drunk? Mein schatz?' I asked her before placing one hand on her naked knee.

'A little.' she said moving my hand with her's, up her tight.

Tingles appeared on her skin at the sensation and her eyes got covered by a lustful expression.

'Do you want me to take you here?' I asked her hungrily.

She moved her sight to mine and smiled brightly. 'No, I want you to touch me.'

***

Kathia's pov

'You better come over more often sweety.' mom said while stuffing my bags with food and cakes. 'Don't let so much time pass by.'

It was time to go back to my normal life after we spent one week together with my family. We decided to have one week of holiday in New York, before we had to go back to work.

Tears threatened to spill but I forced myself to still them. 'Yes mom, I'll come more often.'

Ansel was carrying my luggage towards my car after he convinced me to go back to New York in his private plane and have one of his drivers drive to the Capitol in my car.

We said our goodbyes and climbed in the second car that drove us to the airport.

I never been in a private airplane before, I was imagining it small and cosy but this monster was huge. Cream white interior, dark wood bar furniture, soft leather chairs and fluffy carpet covering the floor. It even had a bedroom in the back, just enough for two people but still a bedroom.

'Is this the company's airplane?' I asked Ansel before making sure all the safety measures are properly fixed around myself.

'It's mine.' he answered making his way towards the chair facing me.

'Like, you bought it?' I asked in marvel at the luxury. 'It must have cost you a fortune.'

'Not really but yes, I bought it a few years back.' he cooed strapping himself in the chair aswell.

'Hello mister Till, miss Moroz, my name is Gabi and we're planned to depart in 7 minutes, please make sure you are comfortable and enjoy the flight.' the flight's attendant voice stopped us in our conversation. She was a tall slim woman in her 30's , perfectly groomed for the flight.

'Thank you.' I replied and forced my body to relax for the departure.

Ansel was typing away on his laptop with desperate fingers, his eyebrows puckering from time to time.

He's been so nice this days at my parents home, everyone liked him immensely and I dare say they really wanted me to be with him.

He didn't touch me since that night at the club, he's been somehow reserved towards me but with a respectful allure. It pleased but irked me in the same time, we didn't meet in his room the next days either , too exhausted by the activities we've had in the day.

***

'Schatz, we're here.' Ansel's careful voice pulled me out from my sleep.

'Wow, already?' I didn't even realise when I fell asleep, tiredness must have gotten to me. I stretched my limbs and unbuckled myself out of my seat.

Ansel took my hand and placed a sweet kiss to the back of it. 'Lets go.' his voice sounded restricted and somehow deeper than usual as he led me to the exit door.

We entered the Capitol's building when the security asked to talk to Ansel in private.

'I'll go ahead.' I said before pressing the elevator button to my floor. He nodded his head at me in understanding and went into a separate door which wrote Staff office on it.

I reached my floor and tried to enter my apartment but my key didn't fit in the special socket.

That's weird, I said out loud.

My phone rang and Ansel's name appeared on its screen. I raised an eyebrow in surprise and answered the call.

'Yes?' I asked curiously.

'Are you at your apartment?' Ansel's voice sounded rough and angry from the other side.

'I am. My key doesn't seem to work, can you ask for another one from the security guys? I think it got broken somehow.'

'It didn't, someone broke into your apartment so they had to replace the doorknob. Go up to my penthouse, the door is open.'

'Someone broke into my apartment? What do you mean? I'm coming downstairs. ' I was seething now, anger radiating out of my pores.' Thomas.' I said and silence came from the other side of the call, confirming my words.

'Please wait for me at my place, please schatz, just this once.' Ansel's voice sounded softer than usual, calming my throbbing mind.

'Ok.' I dropped my rage and closed the call.

I knew Thomas's phone number by heart and I was in a thought to call him and give him a piece of my mind but I decided swiftly against it, I needed to hear what Ansel has to say.

I paced in Ansel's penthouse back and forth, minutes dropping by slowly as hell.

That motherfucker. I seethed the words so full of venom that a bitter taste settled in my mouth.

I dropped on the sofa feeling the tiredness take over my muscles, right when Ansel's figure made its way into the penthouse.

His face wasn't holding any emotions, his ice expression startled me.

'What happened Ansel?' I asked trying to not turn my fury towards him.

'I took a look at the surveying cameras, Thomas broke into your apartment.' he paused for a moment taking his jacket off of his broad muscles. 'with Megan's help.' I watched him perplexed with wide eyes.

'They plotted together against me?' I asked with a laugh. Ansel boobed his head and reached over the bar for a bottle of brown liquor.

He grabbed two glasses and poured each of us a drink. 'Did they do anything to my place?' I asked half disoriented at all this information.

'They did. We don't know what's missing since we don't have an inventory of your personal belongings but they damaged some of the furniture.'

I swallowed some of the bitter liquid and raked my mind through everything that I own.

'It's good we came back a few days earlier than planned.' I joked drily.

It was late and my eyes started dropping lazily.

'Let's go to bed.' Ansel's voice sounded from next to me and I agreed with one sharp nod.

**

Ansel's pov

I couldn't sleep a wink and I spent most of the night rewatching the video that the security e-mailed me.

It showed Megan entering the building stopping in front of the reception with a slutty dress, boobing her breasts in front of the security man, while Thomas made his way towards the elevator.

Thomas sneaks his way on the hallway toward Kathia's apartment trying to cover his face with a hoodie but failing miserably. He fumbled with the doorknob for a few seconds, then made his way inside.

He spent a few minutes there and I felt my body tense at the thought that I'm not able to see what he did inside. He came out with a black gym bag and his face got caught by the cameras.

The look in his eyes screamed madness, he definitely was dangerous and still free, roaming the streets and a danger to Kathia.

I forced my body to halt from hitting the laptop off the table and smash everything around me. I could ask Mike for some help, he has connections around New York going deeper than mine but getting his mad ass into this meant that things could escalate further.

I closed the laptop's display when I heard the bedroom door open and close softly, and tried to appear relaxed in front of Kathia.

'Good morning.' her morning voice hummed closer to me and I couldn't help my eyes, she was stunning in one of my white dress shirts reaching down just under her ass, wet hair just out of the shower and a glow in her face that made me want to kiss the ground that this woman was stepping on.

'Good morning, mein schatz. Did you sleep well?' I asked, raising from the sofa.

'I did, but did you sleep at all?' she said making her way towards the coffee machine.

'Not really.' I answered honestly,' I'll get some breakfast for us.' she boobed her head slowly and poured the hot coffee in her mug.

'When are we going to my place?' she asked taking a seat at one of the bar stools, the shirt lifting higher up her tights.

'Whenever you are ready.' I responded dreading the moment.

'Then I'll finish the coffee and we can go.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 5.7K 22
*EXPLICIT LANGUAGE & SEXUAL CONTENT In beautiful Las Vegas, where people come from all over in hopes of getting lucky lives Victoria Muller. Having s...
787 38 10
Madison My best friend and neighbor, Piper, is trying to arrange a blind date for me. I agree because she doesn't take no as an answer. But why won't...
140K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...
449K 13K 50
18+ Contains adult scenes (violence and sex) The Canossa family don't call themselves gangsters they just have a "family business" and if you make a...