Do or Die, a Huskerdust Story

By Gothic_Bxbie

Husk didn't know what he was getting into when he was summoned to the hotel. Redemption? For sinners? It was... More

One
Two
Three.
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Fifty.
Fifty One
Fifty two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three.
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two

Forty Nine

173 3 1
By Gothic_Bxbie

A few days went by, Angeldust had a long shift today, between the studio and filling in as a dancer later, he was surely going to be exhausted.

Husk wasn't having a good day either. He's drank more bottles than he could fathom, but the memories from his time in the army were persistent on pleguing his mind today.

He seemed frozen in place. Leith had asked for a drink probably six times.

Cherribomb raised an eyebrow, they've all been around enough to know that ain't like Husk.

"Husk, you goo-" She cut herself off.

The cat demon seemingly left the bar and walked out of the hotel without a word.

Leith just grabbed a bottle from behind the bar.

"Yeeeeah imma follow him he ain't acting right." Cherribomb stated, downing her drink and running out of the hotel. Leith followed her.

What most people don't realize about PTSD, is that those episodes can be so realistic the person experiencing it will fully believe they are living that memory. In Husk's mind he wasn't at the hotel, he wasn't even in hell.

Husk was never one for the front lines but here he was. He just watched four of their best soldiers fall, there was no way in hell he was getting out of this. He stopped running, frozen in fear.

"Husk you good?! We gotta go!" One of the soldiers yelled dragging him forward.

He didn't know it but he punched one demon square in the face threw one of his cards killing a demon across the street.

He didn't know Cherribomb followed him, he didn't even know he left because he wasn't where he thought he was anyway. She hid behind a corner watching from a distance. At least it was two Angel should be on his break. She called him.

He was scrolling on his phone when it's started ringing, he raised an eyebrow but answered it.

"Cherri what the hell, you know not to call! Say wha?!" He rubbed his eyes as he listened to her speak. "Husk is what now?...... CHERRI I can't leave!" He groaned. He loved her to death but, she got on his nerves sometimes.

"I don't know?! Call Charlie! Ya know it's kinda her job! I hafta go!" Angel hung up.

He immediately texted Husk.

Husk thew some guy into a brick wall before his phone buzzed in his pocket with a ping.

Thankfully the sound was enough to bring him back to reality, he had no recollection of anything he did.

🩷🕸️Webs🕸️🩷
Scnookums, are you alright?

Why did you leave?

Where are you?

My break ends in ten minutes what the hell happened?!

Husk read the messages and looked around, he facepalmed. It happened again. He shook his head annoyed with himself. Cherribomb got a hold of Charlie and ran back to the hotel.

Husk sent a reply and flew back to the hotel after putting his phone back in his pocket.

Charlie and Vaggie were the only people in the lobby when he got back. Both of them turned their heads to the door when it opened.

The cat demon shook his head, he walked behind the bar, grabbing himself another bottle of booze and downed the whole bottle. And cracked open another one. Ignoring their presence entirely.

"Riiiiight." Charlie sighed.

"Look, I don't want to talk about it. I don't need to talk about it. I would like it very much, if ya just left me alone." Husk grumbled.

Charlie sighed and nodded, she and Vaggie went into the elevator.

Husk downed like 6 or seven more bottles in under and hour and he didn't stop drinking.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was midnight when Angel came home, he was confused why the bar was still lit up. He pushed the door to the Hotel open and walked over to the bar. Immediately noticed that Husk was passed out face down on the counter of the bar, with a quarter full bottle in his hand. Angeldust tapped on his shoulder.

"Scnookums?"

Husk made groggy grumbling noises.

"Oh hey, Ang." He said drunkenly after picking up his head.

The spider sighed and helped him close up the bar. He asked Husk if he coul walk, in an attempt to prove he could he took a big step forward and fell on his face instead. Angeldust sighed again, and lifted the drunk cat onto his back. Husk nuzzled his face in Angel's neck as they walked into the elevator.

They made it to Angel's room and Husk got off his back and immediately petted the pig that rested on Angel's bed.

Angel sat on his bed and looked over at Husk.

"Imma shower real quick then we can talk alright Whiskers?" He asked.

The cat nodded. Angeldust grabbed comfortable clothes and went into his bathroom, taking a quick shower. Leaving the wasted cat to pet Fat Nuggets.

Angeldust returned and sat on his bed next to Husk. He wrapped an arm this waist and kissed his cheek.

"What's goin' on Husky?" He asked while resting his head on Husk's shoulder.

The cat demon sighed, and laid his face gently on top of the spider's.

"I ain't havin a good day." He admitted.

Angel lifted his head and Husk turned to face him. He sniffed trying to stop himself from crying. He hated talking about his emotions.

"I probably drank like, pfft. fifteen bottles to the face today."

Angel's eyes widened.

"HUSKY!"

Husk rolled his eyes, and crossed his arms, he looked away from Angel.

"Yeah, I know." He sighed deeply. "I ain't happy bout it."

Angel half frowned and placed two more hands on Husk's shoulders.

"Why'd you leave the hotel?" He asked in a supportive tone.

Husk took a deep breath, his head was down. He rubbed his face as he thought about his answer.

"I don't remember leaving, I don't even remember being here."

Angel bit his lip.

"Shit." Was all he could say

Husk just nodded with his head still tilting downward, he wiped his eyes. Nobody's seen him cry and nobody was about to. Angel noticed though he wouldn't say anything, he placed one of his hands under Husk's chin making the cat demon look at him, before he pulled Husk into a tight hug.

"You should talk to Charlie." Angeldust suggested.

Husk pulled away from the hug.

"No. I'm fine."

Angel looked at him with an exasperated look.

"Yeah okay. Mr ran outta the hotel and murdered three people!"

Husk's eyes went wide.

"I did that?! Wait, how would you know if I did that?" He asked confused.

Angeldust facepalmed.Cherribomb's gonna be so mad at him.

"Shit." He wasn't supposed to say that.

"Cherri followed you. Said you weren't acting right."

Husk sighed deeply and rubbed his face. He really hated himself right now. He hated that his mind was so damaged.

Angel laid back against his bed.

"You wanna cuddle?" He asked making come here motions with four of his arms.

Husk half smiled and laid on top of Angeldust who softly petted the cat demon. Husk started purring as he nuzzled his face into Angel's chest floof.

Husk eventually looked up at him, his chin burried in Angel's floof.

"Did you have a good day?" Husk asked.

Angeldust nodded as he continued running his hands through Husk's fur.

"Yeah." He said in an exaggerated voice.

Husk raised an eyebrow, his eyes squinted.

"You're lying." Husk's state.

The spider took a deep breath.

"Yeah." He said in his real voice.

He rubbed the back of neck.

"I don't really want to talk about it."

Husk nodded and just left his body relax as Angel continued petting him. "That's okay. I love you."

Angel smiled.

"I love you too, Husky."

The two cuddled for the rest of the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 165 27
Many things remained pending after the season finale, this story aims to deepen the relationship between angel and husk after the battle, in light of...
3.9K 147 20
Angel is from a dangerous mafia family and Husk is an ex-overlord and ex-owner of an important casino. They both are really close, too close to just...
40.5K 1.6K 90
Huskerdust slow burn ****This is not related to my other two books!**** Contains Drug and Alcohol abuse. Sexual assault ECT. Read at your own risk. ...
49K 979 18
When Heaven's Higher ups receive news that Hell's own Princess Charlie MorningStar has started a project of rehabilitating Sinner's in her Hazbin Hot...