Whispers Of The Heart ❤️

By PriyaThanu

What will happen when a boy falls in love with a girl who has a disability of speaking..? Will he protect her... More

Introduction
Prologue
01.First Meet 💜
03.SHE.IS.MINE 🌝
04.A Movie Date 🎥❤️

02.My 7 Years Love 💓

798 110 64
By PriyaThanu

Hello makkaleyyy..❣️

Votes and comments mukiyam..🥺

Vaanga chapter kulla pollam..🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️🚴🏼‍♀️

************************************

Dhruv stumbled into Loyola University, his head pounding from the night of revelry and debauchery. As he made his way through the corridors, his eyes fell upon his friends Karthik and Arun with bloodied and bruised… Dhruv stormed towards his friends as his footsteps were heavy and expressions were darkened…

Dhruv: "Damn it, Karthik, what happened to you guys? Who did this?"

Karthik: *groans in pain* "Arjun...

Arjun Kumar did this..."

His heart clenched with rage as he discovered they had been at the receiving end of Arjun wrath…

Dhruv: “Why did he beat you?”

Karthik: “We don't know da...we were just speaking with a girl and suddenly he started beating us..”

Arun: *wincing* "He... He's crazy... You have to... teach him a lesson, Dhruv."

Dhruv's fists clenched as anger simmered within him. Determined, he set out to find Arjun, his heart pounding with vengeance..

Dhruv hates Arjun, who was the famous boy in the college and every girl grovelled over him…he just hated it…!! He wants to destroy him to the core…he wants to snatch everything which Arjun owns whether it's a thing or a person…he will snatch it away by hook or crook…!!!

With a clenched jaw and fists like iron, Dhruv stormed towards where Arjun was known to linger. His mind filled with thoughts of vengeance, thoughts of retribution. But fate had a different plan for him that day, a plan wrapped in the form of innocence…

As Shivanya crossed his path, her gentle presence weaving a spell around him, Dhruv's gaze softened. Helping her up as her books scattered, he couldn't help but admire her resilience..

Shivanya: *gasps in surprise*

Dhruv: "Are you okay?" His voice was surprisingly gentle… he helped Shivanya to stand…

Shivanya simply nodded, a small smile playing on her lips before she hastily retreated. Dhruv was looking at her with lust full eyes….

Karthik: “Dei macha…because of this girl…Arjun had beaten us da..”

Dhruv: “huh?”

Arun: “Yeah, looks like she is Arjun's girlfriend da..”

Dhruv smirked evilly, with eyes gleaming with desire and lust, whispered to himself, "She will be mine."

Meanwhile, in another part of the campus, Amrita, the rich, spoiled princess, plotted her next move..Her eyes set on Arjun Kumar, not for love, but for his money and status..Her scheming mind is already crafting a plan to ensnare him in her web of greed..

Divya: “Enna di yosikira..”

Amrita: “Arjun ah adaiya dhan..”

Riya: “Heyy I saw him with that new girl who joined our college today..”

Amrita: “What with that girl who is mute..?”

Divya: “Do something before he might fall in love with that mute b****..”

Amrita: “I’ll never let him fall for that girl after all he’s all mine..”

She clenched her fist in anger moving towards their classroom but gritted her teeth when she saw them..

After that encounter with that boy… Shivanya was feeling restless and scared..she didn't feel good when she saw him….he was not a good guy at all…

Shivanya was thinking when she felt a tap on her shoulder and she looked behind.. Arjun was standing there with his charming smile….When she saw him…she felt safe and secure.. Most importantly, she feels protective around him…. Arjun raised his eyebrows at her with a questioning look…

Arjun felt something Wrong with her…he could sense that from her…

Arjun: “Are you alright jaan?”

Shivanya smiled at him for his caring nature.. and in her stomach million of butterflies were dancing when he called her “Jaan”…she nodded her head with a blushing smile

Arjun: “Seriously you are alright na? Just tell me if someone bothered you!!”

Shivanya nodded a no and asked him to sit beside her…. Arjun smiled and sat beside her……

Everyone became silent as the lecture entered inside the classroom..

As the sun's warm rays cascaded through the classroom window, Shivanya, with her deep brown eyes and hair as black as a moonless night, sat nervously. Arjun, his mischievous grin and charm in full swing, leaned closer to Shivanya, his eyes sparkling with mischief…

*Puck!* Arjun's lips landed on Shivanya's cheek, leaving a light, tingling sensation. Shivanya's eyes widened in shock, a soft gasp escaping her lips. She jerked away, her hand flying to her cheek as she stared at Arjun, her expression a mix of astonishment and confusion…

Not content with just one tease, Arjun's fingers found their way to Shivanya's waist, eliciting a gasp from her. *Pinch!* Another kiss landed on her cheek, causing Shivanya to jump in her seat, her eyes darting around the room in disbelief..she took a deep breath as she noticed that no one saw them….

Arjun's friends, eyes as wide as saucers, watched their friend's audacious actions in stunned silence. The once aloof Arjun, now boldly expressing his affection for the mute beauty, had them all questioning their reality..

Mugen: “Deii Idhu unmaiyave Namma Arjun ah da..?”

Rakshan: “Adhan machan enakum sandhegama iruku..”

Kiran: “Canteen la kuda Namma kitta pesama indha ponnu azhudhutu irundhadha parthuttu dhan ponan..”

Mugen: “I think.”

Rakshan: “Durai appadiye ivaru soldra..”

Mugen: “Namma Machan kudiya sikiram commit aga poran da..”

Kiran: “Nammaku oru thangachi kedaika pora nu sollu..”

Rakshan: “Adhane..”

The lecturer, a stern figure at the front of the class, shot a warning glance in their direction, a subtle reminder of the boundary they were carelessly toeing. But in that moment, as Arjun and Shivanya shared a silent, bewildered gaze, the world around them seemed to fade away, leaving only the beats of their hearts echoing in the hushed classroom..

After the class hours..,

Mugen: “Machan Machan..”

He said running behind him who stopped..

Arjun: “Enna da machii..?

Mugen: “Hii shivanya..”

He waved his hands before while she smiled reciprocating his charming smile..

Rakshan: “Hii Thangam..”

Shivanya smiled at him and looked at Arjun glaring at them..

Kiran: “Arjun shivanya va unaku pudichiruka da..?”

Arjun: “What would you guys do if I said yes to your question..?”

Rakshan: “Machiiiiii..”

Arjun blinked his eyes at them, assuring that he was sure of loving Shivanya even though she’s a mute girl..

Mugen passed him a teasing smile making him blush rubbing his nape shyly..

Kiran: “But seeing your jet speed I think you would become a father soon..”

Shivanya widened her eyes hearing him and looked at Arjun with shock..

Arjun: “I'm sorry sivu..Kiran shut your mouth for sometime..”

Arjun's gaze fell on shivanya, who started walking from there to the rushing bus stop and took his quick steps reaching her in between the crowd..

Arjun held Shivanya's soft wrist and looked into her deep brown orbs saying..

Arjun: “Let me drop you shivanya please..”

His pleading voice, his touch her wrist and more over his brown eyes with a new emotion, love made her accept…He jumped in the air when she agreed to come with him and he opened the door for her…Shivanya smiled and sat inside..

While driving he was constantly looking at her, Shivanya felt his eyes on her but she was looking outside through the glass window…

Soon it started raining heavily….
Shivanya spotted an ice cream vendor through the rain-streaked window, a small smile playing on her lips…

Arjun, noticing her silent delight, stopped the car and braved the rain to get her an ice cream..Seeing him, Shivanya followed suit, stepping out into the downpour….

When Arjun returned with the ice cream, he found Shivanya outside, enjoying the rain and dancing. Annoyed at her actions, he handed her the ice cream, but her pout melted his frustration. She took the ice cream and savoured it, relishing the rain and the moment….

she extended her Left hand and felt rain drops...she felt raindrops on her and she smiled genuinely...... Arjun, unable to resist her joy, he went and Hugged her from behind and nuzzled his nose in neck....he turned her slowly and pulled her close by the waist, tucking a few strands of her hair behind her ear…Locking his eyes with hers…

Aasai nooraagi pooga
Aadai noolaagi pooga
Kanneyy kannaadi aaga

Aasai nooraagi pooga
Aadai noolaagi pooga
Kanneyy kannaadi aaga

Arjun : Jaan ( his weapon " basic voice") 🧘🏻‍♀️ and traced her hands with His hands and travelled to her cheeks...he held her cheeks..

A chill went through her body…

Theendal un saavi endru thedi pooga
Thoondal unn vaasam endru aadi pooga
Oor kangal romba thollai
Endraaga kattikondu mutham vaithu
Ondraaga kaadhalaaga

Shivanya blinked her eyes and he slowly caressed her cheeks and leaned towards her....his lips brushed her.. softly, delicately, like butterfly wings, just long enough that he could inhale her breath, feel the warmth of her skin...

Her heart begins to pound. She stood there, feeling a desire run from her heart...

Yen yen yen thegam mattum paavam ingu rendaga sol

Aasai nooraagi pooga
Aadai noolaagi pooga
Kanneyy kannaadi aaga

His finger touched her neck, and he moved away wet hair as it nearly gave her the chills. His hands went from the sides of her head and down to her neck, out to her shoulders and down to her hands. He grabbed her hands gently yet firm, put them in front of her and paused.

Shivanya mv: I felt safe, he spoke no words. My heart is about to beat out of my chest and I close my eyes and take a deep breath out.

Naam porvaikulle mei veppamaaga
Naam kaalai velaai men muththamaaga
Vaa kaadhal seivom poruththaamaga
Neengaama niruppom viruppamaaga

Eeraa muththam paayum saththaam
Oori poogum bodhai endru
Thaaga pookkal pookka seiyum
Latchamaaga

He kisses her shoulder, and runs his lips on her skin towards her ear, but doesn't quite make it that far. She tilts her head and after his deep breath out he bites her gently. It doesn't hurt, it only makes her want more.

He turned her  around, and they were facing each other. He stares into her eyes and smiles. His two hands grab her left hand and he places her open palm on his heart, and he holds it there.

His eyes exude love, protection, safety, patience, and respect. She smiled and he let go of her hands, with one hand he ran his fingers through her hair and gently guided her face closer to his, eventually leaning her in to rest her head on his chest. His other arm wraps around her, she feels he never lets go…he confessed his feelings which startled her….

Arjun: “I love you Shivanya….”

With a Jerk Shivanya looked at him with wide eyes…How could he love her so quickly, especially knowing she was both mute and from a different social class?

Arjun: “i know that you will be confused with my confession ..how a boy can fallen in love with oneday..but I really do love you
I love you my jaan.. I'm loving you from past 7 years…”

She was shocked at his confession…she was meeting him for the first time in her life then how can he love her for 7 years huh?

He held face between his palms and slowly caressed her cheeks…

Arjun: “Do you remember 7 years ago…. you had a small accident….I mean when you visited your hometown while playing with your cousins . You fell into a river and a boy saved you….”

She nodded as she remembered that incident…

Arjun: “That boy was me…I saved you …and your family members took you to hospital..you were unconscious..I wanted to meet you but my parents called me and asked me to come back ... ”

She looked at him with shock…her eyes were filled with tears….

Arjun: “do you know you took a part of me with you”

Shivanya looked at with confusion…

Arjun slowly took her left hand and caressed her bracelet which has AK as initials….

Arjun: “AK…it's my bracelet “ Arjun Kumar”.... you have been wearing this for 7 years huh?”

Shivanya nodded her head…Arjun smiled and said

“ You are mine from 7 years…we are destined to be together with each other “

He went on his knees and took her left hand in his hand…..

Arjun - “Jaan…from the Day I met you…I found the reason for my smile…With you, my life becomes whole, and with you, my days become bright. In your hands, I would love to lay this night and for the rest of my life…I can't describe how crazy I'm for you…I dreamt of our marriage always..I filling your hairline with kumkum and tying the Thali of my name around your neck and I kissing your forehead with love….”

“‘Do you know how many cold showers I took because of you…!! You were in my dreams all night…I see you naked under me, moaning  when I touch every inch of your body with my lips….”

Shivanya who was listening to him carefully now she turned whole red….. Arjun smiled looking at her red face….

Arjun - “ that  innocent face and blushy smile of yours ...that always took my heart!!...

“I searched like a crazy man for you but I never got any information about you ... even my friends didn't know about it…!! They always teased me by saying that “ I will die single” but they didn't know my heart was already stolen by someone…!!
Jaan I can't imagine my life without you…I want to be part of your life..I want to grow old with you…I want to have babies with you..I want to become your voice.…you deserve the world and all the Happiness it has to offer. If I fail to find that world for you, I promise to give you mine!!

Will you let me be the reason for your smile? Will you be mine forever?"

Gazing deeply into her eyes, Arjun assured Shivanya of his love, urging her to take her time..He just wanted a yes from her..With a nod and a smile, Shivanya allowed herself to be swept away by Arjun's affection..Tracing her cheek with his thumb and kissing her forehead, Arjun promised to stand by her, in every situation whether happy or sad but be with her…..

Arjun: "Jaan lets go!! It's already late now…."

Shivanya nodded and they both got into the car…. throughout the journey to her home…Arjun was stealing glances…he was the happiest man on the earth….

As Arjun parked the car in front of Shivanya's house, he turned to her, gesturing for her to leave. She hesitated, her eyes reflecting fear. With a gentle touch, he reassured her, but she shook her head, adamant..But his one please made her step out of the car looking at his eyes..

Shivanya's parents watched from the window as she stepped out of the car….

Once Arjun assured that she went inside her home safely he left from there with a wide smile all over his charming face..

Her mother rushed out, her face a mix of shock and anger. "Shivanya, who is this boy?" she demanded, her voice rising with each word..

Her father's stern gaze fell on her, his expression hardening…

Ravindra pa: "I've seen him…he is prakash sir’s son " he questioned, his tone accusing….

As Shivanya tried to explain through sign language, her parents' voices drowned her attempts, tears gushing out..

Gayatri ma: "You know we can't afford to get involved with people like him," her mother scolded, her words piercing Shivanya's heart..

Her father's final words stung the most..

Ravindra pa: "Stay away from him ma…they are rich peoples…,"

Her father commanded, his authority closing in on her..

Crushed by their disapproval, Shivanya retreated into her room…she closed her door and locked it..she immediately jumped on her bed and buried her face in the pillow ... .Tears were streaming down from her face..

it's first time that she is feeling like this for someone….she never felt this way….she always maintained distance with boys and she never had friends because no one was interested befriend with her “ just because she a mute girl and from a middle class family “..all people treated her with sympathy for being a mute girl…even when she was born her family relatives asked his parents to leave her at Orphanage because she had disability.. their relatives always taunt them by saying that “ who will marry a girl with disability” “ even after you guys find a groom for her…in-laws will demand heavy dowry for her “

Why does she have to suffer huh? What is her fault ? Just because she is mute girl doesn't she deserve to live a happy life huh?

The sound of her silent sobs echoed in the empty hallway, a painful melody of unspoken words and shattered dreams….

How was it..?

Hope you enjoyed reading it..

What will be shivanya's answer..?

Will her parents let her love Arjun..?

What is Amrita upto..?

Will it cause any problem..?

VOTES GOAL:70..

COMMENTS MUKIYAM SOLLITEN..

Okay meet you in the next chapter..

Bubyee..🚴🏻‍♀️🚴🏻‍♀️🚴🏻‍♀️🚴🏻‍♀️🚴🏻‍♀️🚴🏻‍♀️🚴🏻‍♀️🚴🏻‍♀️🚴🏻‍♀️🚴🏻‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 7.6K 59
Ezhilarasan and Kanmani has a beautiful life together and they have a cute daughter Named Ashwika. Their life goes well but their fate seperates them...
20.9K 2.7K 31
What will happen if a Arrogant man who was searching for a true love get married to a arrogant girl..But he hides his identity and acts as a innocent...
83.3K 10.4K 44
He was not afraid to fall in love; for him, meeting her was fate, becoming her known one was a choice, but falling in love with her was beyond his co...
15.2K 1.7K 21
Aarav a calm man and loves his wife. But his wife Sakthi always shows her hate and hurt him with her word. She loves Varun who is her Boyfriend. Beca...