Eyes talk. (BXB)

By urmomsbitchisgay

Vinny is a quiet kid. His dad thomas is a lawyer , his mom Alice is a nurse and his twin brother Xavier well... More

The perfect son.
school uniform.
eyes talk.
he fucking winked at me.
his mind.
scars.
captured attention.
just fucking kiss me.
prison escape.
drowning.
long drive.
Setting a house on fire.
I need you.
Your gentle touch.
Come.
Not gonna introduce us ?
make over.
writers note :)
Shut up.
Going out ?
Xavier ?
Kicked out.
more than you could ever believe.
stalker.
WRITER'S NOTE !!!!
Careful.
McDonald's.
Aspen.
Quick writer's note.
Christmas break.

Boyfriends?

343 12 0
By urmomsbitchisgay

Warning : This chapter contains sexual acts.

------------------------------------------------------------

ZAYNE
Me and Vinny are laying in bed while the cold night air creeps in through the window gap.
He's asleep.
I take my time really taking in his new look , he's so fucking pretty.
He's always been.
Even that time where I saw him wearing that stupid uniform for the first time.

My sister keeps calling him my boyfriend.. and honestly I'm starting to like the sound of that.. I just don't know if that's what Vinny wants.
He's been through a whole lot of shit and I know he hasn't told me even half of it.

I get lost in thought while I'm watching him.
He stirs slightly before a smile tugs at his lips , I tilt my head and run my fingers through his hair.
Is he having a dream ?
"You just gonna keep staring ?" He whispers.
My hand stops in his hair before I let out a breath.
I chuckle. "I wasn't."
I say before I continue running my fingers through his hair.

He opens his eyes and gives me a look that tells me he doesn't believe me.
He looks tired.
"I know when you're staring at me Zayne. Speaking of staring , you do that a lot so I have to ask.. are you like a stalker or something ..?" He asks and I can hear the teasing in his tone.
I grin. "Mhm. Caught me , I'm totally a fan." I say.
"Like the crazy one that follows you around to the toilet and everything." I continue.
He laughs "you're so stupid."
"Hey.. if that's what you want me to be ,I'll own it." I say with a smirk.
He rolls his eyes "god you're so cheesy."
"You love it." I say.
"I don't" he says.
"I know you do baby." I say , daring him to deny it again but instead I watch as his eyes drop down to my lips.
"Maybe." He whispers.

I stay silent for a second as I watch him before I lean in and meet his lips in a passionate kiss.
Vinny brings his leg over mine before he straddles my hips , his lips never leaving mine.
I move my hand up his sides while the heated kiss quickly turns into a heated make out session.

------------------------------------------------------------

VINNY
I wake up in the morning , quickly sitting up in bed as i'm breathing heavily , i frantically look around the room before my eyes land on Zayne.
It was just a nightmare.. he's not here..
Zayne wakes up and his eyes find back.
"Baby ?" He asks , voice tired and gentle.

------------------------------------------------------------

ZAYNE
I woke up to find Vinny sitting up in bed , his eyes wide and frantic, his body trembling,  I sit up and wrap my arms around him , pulling him into my chest.
He let's out a soft whimper.
"Hey.. its okay. You're fine Vin.." I start whispering into his ear , trying to calm his trembling frame.
I feel his body slowly start to relax against mine.
His hands hold my shirt tightly.

I run my fingers through his hair and place a kiss on his head.
"You're fine." I repeat and he nods his head slightly.
I slowly pull him back down on the bed , we spend the next hour in silence while I hold him close before eventually I get him out of bed and tell him to take a shower to clear his head.
I follow him to the bathroom, closing the door behind us and locking it.

------------------------------------------------------------

VINNY
I watch as Zayne sits down on the closed toilet seat.
I get undressed while he takes out a cigarette , I feel the intensity of his gaze as he watches me.
I hear the soft click when he turns on his lighter and lights his cigarette.
I step into the shower and turn on the water , the cuts on my back are starting to heal quickly.

I feel the water pouring down my body and I feel his eyes burning on my skin.
I glance over.
His eyes meet mine while he exhales a cloud of smoke.
I watch him.
He stands up and drops his cigarette in the sink before he takes off his shirt.
My breath catches in my throat , its not like its the first time I've seen him naked.. I saw it all when I got here.. but now its different,  he's not looking at me with pity.
He's not clenching his fists while trying to keep himself calm for my sake.
No.

He's watching me with hungry eyes.
I hold his gaze and turn to face him before I lean my back against the shower wall , he strips down to his boxers before taking them off too.
I bite my lip as he steps into the shower and under the water.
I watch as droplets trail down his neck.. down his chest...
He puts his finger underneath my chin and makes me look back up at him.
I let out an unsteady breath before his lips meet mine.
It's slow.. yet passionate.
His other hand finds my waist , I move my hands up his chest.

"What are we doing Vin..what are we ?" he whispers against my lips.
I can hear the uncertainty in his voice , what does he want us to be ?
I move my hands up to his neck and into his hair.
I look at him and his green eyes stare into mine.
My thoughts are a mess as I try to find an awnser to his question.
"Boyfriends.." I say.
"Boyfriends ?" He questions.
"Boyfriends." I repeat.

------------------------------------------------------------

ZAYNE
I grin as he repeats himself.
"Yeah ?" I ask.
This time he chuckles "shut up."
I move my hands down to his hips and he leans into me.
My forehead's against his while I'm probably grinning like a fucking idiot.. but I don't care because he's smiling.
His smile.. his real smile.
The one where you can see the slightest bit of his teeth and barely visible dimples form on his cheecks.. and when you look in his eyes in that moment it's as of they're glowing..
He's magical , in every single way..

He leans back the slightest bit before I feel his lips on my neck , I close my eyes and lean my head to the side.
His kisses are soft.. sweet and gentle.
Innocent.. yet I feel myself getting hard underneath his skilled torture.
I feel him pause before he chuckles against my neck.
"something wrong baby ?"
He questions as if my hard on against his thigh isn't obvious enough.

I open my eyes and look at him , this is the first time he didn't just call me Zayne.
"You know damn well what you're doing Vin , don't act all innocent." I say as I fight the urge to roll my eyes at his act.
He looks at me and gives his best shot at innocent puppy eyes but the slight tilt of his lip betrays his whole act.
"Keep looking at me like that , see what happens." I warn him.
He smirks in response.
He doesn't try to hide it this time as his eyes become hooded while they hold mine.

I feel my jaw tense as I hold myself back from taking him right here in the damn shower.
He's such a fucking tease.
He moves his hand down my chest , my eyes follow his hand before I force them back to his eyes who are watching me , calculating my next move while I'm trying to calculate his.
His hand stops right above my hard on , making it throb with anticipation.

------------------------------------------------------------

VINNY
I can tell he's holding back from the way his jaw is tense and his eyes are dark as they hold mine.
"Stop." I say.
"Hm ?" He hums.
"Holding back.." I mutter.
His jaw twitches.
"I don't want to hurt you Vin." He says.
I move my hands back to his face and cup his cheecks.
I lean in and kiss him , closing my eyes before I whisper against his lips "please Zayne."
"Vinny." He warns.
I cut him off by kissing him again , this time just a few seconds longer before I press my body against his "I want this Zayne." I husk.

I hear him curse under his breath before his hands move to the small of my back , he backs me up into the shower wall while his lips crash into mine in a searing kiss , it's not like any of our other kisses.. its heated, it's demanding , he's demanding.. dominant.

His hands move down to my asscheecks before I feel his hands grip them.
I gasp and he doesn't hesitate to force his tongue into my mouth.
His skilled tongue is devouring me completely.
I try to keep up with him and try to give him atleast some form of challenge but he controls the kiss with ease.
I don't stand a fucking chance.
I feel my knees go weak as he leaves me breathless , finally he pulls away from the kiss , my heart is pounding in my chest as I try to control my breathing.
That's when one of his hands cups my now hard cock.
I curse out "ff- fuck. Zayne-"
He starts kissing the sensitive spot right beneath my ear.
I close my eyes as pleasure courses through my entire body.

I feel his hand wrap around my cock before he nips softly at my earlobe , causing a moan like whimper to slip past my lips.
I bite my bottom lip to try and stay quiet as his hand starts moving up and down my length with a steady rhythm while he is pressed against me.
I can't take it.
I want him , completely.
Its not enough.

------------------------------------------------------------

ZAYNE
I trail feverish kisses down his neck while the hot shower water pours down over us.
I feel his body tremble against me.
"Zayne.." he whines.
What a needy fucking slut.
I pull back to look at him , he looks at me with pleading eyes as soft moans slip past his lips every few seconds when I fasten the pase of my hand.
I watch as his lips part to say something , just then I push my finger in slowly.
His face flushes and he let's out a strangled breath.
His knees buckle and his hands grip my shoulders as he clings to me.

He pushes his face into my neck , I listen to his ragged breathing before I curl my finger inside him , he let's out a long pleasure filled moan.
I slowly start working my finger in and out of him at a slow pase , I feel his nails dig into my shoulders.
Once I feel his body relaxing around my finger I slowly push in a second one , forcing myself to let him get used to it instead of bending him over right here and now like my mind is screaming at me to do.
I start spreading my fingers inside him while I keep moving them at a slow pace.
Slowly stretching the tight ring of muscle, his moans are muffled as he pushes his face into my neck more when I feel him pulsing around my fingers.
He drives me insane.

I move my hand on his cock faster and
push my fingers deeper before I brush them against his prostate just slightly.
He let's out a gasp which is followed by a strangled moan.
I feel his dick pulsing in my hand before he shoots his load out onto my stomach.
I feel him go weak against me and I slip my fingers out.
He can't take it.
Not now.
Not yet.
He let's out a whimper at the loss of contact.

I turn off the water while I put my arm around his waist to keep him steady.
He leans back to look at me.
His eyes are dazed , his lips parted the slightest bit and his cheecks are flushed.
"Zayne I wan-" he starts.
"I know." I cut him off.
"But your body needs to rest first Vin.. you could barely keep yourself standing just now baby.. " I say.

I don't want him to get hurt by pushing himself just because I can't keep my damn hormones in check.
I remember how he showed up to my house a few days ago.
I know he's still in pain, he has to be.
He looks dissapointed but I lean in and kiss his temple before I bring my lips to his ear "soon, baby." I tell him.
He nuzzles his face into my neck.
"Okay.." he finally mutters after a few seconds as he gives in.

------------------------------------------------------------

2106 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1.5K 28
**This is a spin-off following Max and the events after 'Little Mafia Boy'. If you want a better understanding of what happened in the past go read t...
270K 7.8K 39
Ethan went to boarding school every year, he didn't love it but it was better than staying home. Every year it was the same, maybe some new classes b...
6.2K 215 43
I wish to edit this story and make few changes but I am wrapped up in others. This is my first attempt at writing so... hope you like. Edits may happ...
82K 3.6K 31
[Completed] ManxBoy ~ What if you have died but gotten a Second Chance? This is a story of an orphan boy who has been tossed around, used and br...