FALLING FOR HER SMILE

By DELIGHTPRINZ

A maid walked up to a room and knocked gently before opening it. "What is it?"Castillo asks bluntly. "Um... More

EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPISODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 10
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13
EPISODE 14
EPISODE 15
EPISODE 16
EPISODE 17
EPISODE 18
EPISODE 19
EPISODE 20
EPISODE 21
EPISODE 22
EPISODE 23
EPISODE 24
EPISODE 25
EPISODE 26
EPISODE 27
EPISODE 28
EPISODE 29
EPISODE 30
EPISODE 31
EPISODE 32
EPISODE 33
EPISODE 34
EPISODE 35
EPISODE 36
EPISODE 38
EPISODE 39
EPISODE 40

EPISODE 37

1 0 0
By DELIGHTPRINZ

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

......Bench Arena......

Hazel was busy with a class make up project which needed to be submitted as soon as possible. Iris sat opposite her lost in thought and instantly Hazel looked up and tapped Iris's hand which was placed on the concrete table.

"What's up? Thinking about the ball tomorrow. I'm so excited for it tomorrow and guess what? My gown is already in my closet waiting for me to slay"Hazel giggled.

"Hazel do you know anything about Enzo's past girlfriends?"Iris asks and Hazel paused to look at her.

"W-Why are you asking? Are you jealous or..."

"Just tell me."Iris said sternly.

"Well Lucy and Arielle...no one heard of them ever since they left this school. Stacy,I heard she studying abroad and as for Kayla she's still in the country. She attended the basketball competition....she was among the cheerleading team."Hazel said.

"Okay."

"Why are you asking?"Hazel asks glaring suspiciously at Iris.

"Nothing....I just wanted to know something."Iris said plainly.

"Okay."Hazel shrugged it off and resumed what she was doing.

"Could it be Kayla?"Iris wondered as of which of his ex he was sleeping with.

............

"Castillo!"

Castillo turned and saw who it was. He was actually on his way to the basketball court when he heard his name and it happened to be Lorenzo.

"What?"Castillo asks in extreme rudeness.

"What happened between you and Iris in Paris?"Lorenzo asks.

"Nothing asides me proving my love to her."Castillo smirked.

"Castillo did you tell Iris anything about what you.."

"I didn't tell her because I don't ever want her to get hurt but that dosen't mean that'll let your relationship with her continue for long. I'm going to sit and watch you break."Castillo said.

"Castillo I love Iris. I love her so much and I know what I did was wrong but I really do love her....I'll go crazy if I loose her.."

"Then I'll gladly take you to a mental institute I promise to even visit you everyday."Castillo snapped at him and Lorenzo clenched his fists angrily.

"I'm bring nice Castillo... don't make me loose my temper....."

"Or else what? The demon in you will unleash? Goodness Enzo, don't even bother me with this nonsense again!"Castillo said and turned to leave but then halted after taking a few steps away from Enzo.

"We were inseparable friends Lorenzo and I never thought that a day would come when we'd be at each other's throats because of a girl......I'm sorry but this time I'll choose my happiness over our friendship."Castillo said lowly and walked out on him.

Lorenzo ruffled his hair and breathed out trying to calm down.

"I won't make it easy for you either."He mumbled.

��� ANDERSON INVESTMENT ���

Logan walked back into his office and met Grace lying on a sofa with a smirk on her lips. Her first three buttons were open and her gaze diverted to Logan as he walked in.

"Have you gone crazy?"Logan asks scrastically walking to his chair and as soon as he sat down,Grace walked and sat on his desk, turning his chair slightly to face her.

Her boobs were very visible and she held a seductive smirk.on her lips.

"What do you think you're doing?"Logan asks glaring at her.

"Just making sure you feel relaxed."Grace said and trailed her fingers on his chest and slowly started to unbutton his shirt.

"Try this again and you'll get fired. I'm not always this nice."Logan said pushing her down to the floor.

"Logan please just look at me,am I not sexy enough?"

Logan turned to look at her and all her buttons were already opened and her boobs were out of her bra...

"Please Logan...just touch me."

"You're sexy....I'll admit but I'm not impressed. I have a hottie back home and trust me when I say that she's sexy itself and there's nothing you can do to win my attention. Just close those ugly things...it's an eyesore."Logan said and faced his work and Grace just buttoned up her shirt.

"And the next time you call me by my name,I won't hesitate to disgrace you. Now get back to work!!!"Logan ordered and she dragged her feet to her table.

Logan shook his head.

��� GREYSTONE HIGH ���

The cab pulled a halt in front of the school and Iris quickly stepped out. She sighted a student and asked her to call Kayla.

Kayla walked out like a total slut she is and she walked over to Iris.

"If it isn't Lorenzo's girlfriend....why do you want to see me?"Kayla asks.

"You've been sleeping with Lorenzo right? Tell me the truth I just want to know."Iris said.

"What you don't know won't hurt you baby girl."Kayla smirked.

"Just tell me Kayla."

"Fine,since you want to know. Lorenzo and I have been fvcking for a long time. I was his first girlfriend but then we broke up since we had no feelings for each other and we continued to drill each other every time. Even when Lucy, Arielle and Stacy were dating him.... we've been fvcking like mad... It's just sex,no feelings attached."Kayla said and Iris heaved a sigh.

"Is that why his girlfriends left him? Because they found out?"Iris asked.

"No,they left him because of his ill temper. Lorenzo was a bully to his own girlfriends and when they left him, people would say that they aren't patient enough to tame him and change him but believe me Iris..... Lorenzo is not for you."Kayla said.

"What make you say that..."

"I'm a victim too. Lorenzo needs someone who can tame him and not a weakling like you. You won't survive with Enzo,I'm not trying to badmouth him but it's a fact. The right girl will come for him."Kayla said.

"Now if you'll excuse me....I have classes going on."Kayla said and walked back in.

Iris hailed a cab and quickly left the school.

��� ANDERSON INVESTMENT ���

Grace ran out of the elevator straight to Logan's car and knocked on his window. He scrolled down looking at her with a blank expression and she sighed.

"I'm really sorry about this afternoon boss. It won't happen again....I was really stupid."Grace apologized.

"Thank you stars that you're still useful to this company because of the upcoming event and I'll say this again Grace..... You can't seduce me."Logan warned and she ñodded.

He scrolled up the window and drove off.

"You're right....I can't seduce you but what if I make you hate the woman you love so much...huh?"Grace smirks evily.

"I have the perfect plan."She grinned crossing her arms. "Let's see how long she'll last after I'm done."

��� ANDERSON'S ���8:45pm

A knock came on Iris's room and a maid stepped in with a gown packed neatly, jewelries and a pair of glass heels.

It was for the ball...Logan ordered it for her since she booked it online. The maid went to Iris's closet and hanged it properly before dropping the shoes and jewelry box.

"Miss Iris,sir Lorenzo is looking for you outside."The maid said and Iris nodded before stepping out.

She expected him to be in the living room but he was outside waiting in the compound as he leaned on a car.

"Enzo."Iris called as she stepped out.

Lorenzo scanned her from head to toe and she was putting on a brazier top and shorts. He looked at her and then hugged her.

"It's late.."She said.

"I know...just wanted to see you tonight. You avoided me throughout today in school. I wanted to take you home but you disappeared after dismissal."Lorenzo said and held her hands then kissed her knuckles.

"I was just busy with things."she said bluntly.

Castillo was standing at his window which was open, looking at them from his room. They didn't see him case the lights of his room were turned off. He saw as Enzo held her hands and kissed it. He literally wants their relationship to just end so he could come clean with Iris but she need to do it herself.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow night for the ball okay..."Lorenzo said and she nodded and turned to leave.

"Not even a goodnight kiss babe."Lorenzo said and she turned back to him. She stood on her toe and kissed his cheeks.

"See you tomorrow..."She said.

"I love you Iris.....I just hope you love me as much as I do."Lorenzo said and she forced a smile.

"Goodnight.."She said and went in then he left.

Iris was about to go into her room when a hand pulled her backwards dragging her into another room... Castillo's room.

His room was dark and he sat on the bed while she stood in between his thighs wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his head on her chest.

She ruffled his hair playfully and smiled.

"What's happening to my baby tonight?"She asks sweetly.

"I miss you."He said.

"Miss me? We live under one roof don't we?"She asks.

"I know Iris but I'm dying to be with you every minute."he mumbled.

"Do you love me Iris?"Castillo asks snuggling her tightly.

"Very very much Cas."

"You don't love Enzo right?"

"Is there a problem?"she asks.

A gasp escaped her lips when he pulled her to the bed, hovering on her and he leaned in and kissed her neck.

"Cas.."

"What did you guys talk about?"He groaned still sucking her neck.

"Just about the ball....he's picking me up."Iris said.

"I get so jealous when I see you with him. I want everyone to know that you're mine alone. "He said and when she was about to talk he kissed her lips deeply.

They were both engrossed kissing each other, eating themselves up. Iris took her hand to his top and helped him pull it off. He claimed her lips again and this time he was kissing her roughly but it was still so hot.

He loosened the rope of the brazier top and pulled it off her body. She wrapped her legs around his torso and pulled him closer. Iris began to moan into his mouth as their bare bodies touched. Her nipples were doing wonders to his chest and he just couldn't get enough of her.

He moved his lips to her breast placing kisses on it and then her nipples before giving it a teasing bite.

"Owwww"she moaned out.

Castillo sucked her slowly, teasing her with his tongue as his other hand squeezed the other one.

"Hmmm Castillo...."

"Yeah....."

She grabbed his hair pulling him closer as she kept grinding herself on him. She hugged him closer and he released his nipples from his mouth.

"I love you Castillo..."

"I love you too baby.."

He flipped her over and she straddled him and leaned in to kiss him again. They just don't know why they're fond of their lips the most. They'd win if there were to be a kissing marathon.

Castillo placed his hands on her waist firmly. He didn't want to touch her ass but she instantly started grinding her entrance on his dick and he moved his hands to her fleshy ass cheeks as she began to twerk on him.

She'd twerk for a while then whine herself against him and the feeling was heaven. Castillo has never felt something like this in his life and he didn't want Iris to stop either....she was hell benton turning him on as their moans filled the room.

A knock came at the door and they looked at each other. Iris kept shut as Castillo spoke up.

"Castillo have you seen Iris? She's not in her room."Christine said from outside the door.

"Um......no I haven't. Maybe she's taking a shower....."Castillo managed to say.

F*ck Iris....he groaned.

"She's not there. I thought I saw her come in here."Christine said.

"She isn't here. Maybe she just stepped....out she'll soon be...back."He lied and Iris kissed him.

"Okay."Christine concluded and left.

"Iris......"

She felt something poking her entrance and she looked at him and he was doing the same.... although the lights were out, the lights from the moon shone into the room and they could see each other.

Iris smiled when her plans finally worked. She was able to get Castillo hard and she really needed him and couldn't wait any longer. She tried to pull down his shorts but he stopped her.

"I won't do it..... remember what I said."Castillo mumbled.

"But babe,my 18th birthday is too far."she pouted.

"Iris stop rushing things. It's still too early for you to nag me about having sex with you an in case you've forgotten it's going to be my first time too and I'm not ready for it yet."Castillo said rubbing her cheeks.

"But..."

"Shhhh."He kissed her again.

Castillo laid her beside him and placed her head on his chest, caressing her hair softly and slowly he could hear silent snores coming from her and he smiled lightly.

"What a naughty little girl."he chuckled and then closed his eyes.

*

*

*

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 5K 45
""Kitten, you're worried about something, and you cannae lie. You're picking at your hands and looking around to clean up my room. Unlucky for you, m...
1.8M 66.6K 94
"I-I swear I didn't mean to enter this house. I got l-lost. I am s-sorry sir." She politely said taking a step back only for her to froze in the spot...
17.2K 519 19
His eyes are pitch black, but... He is acting normal? This scares me more... "Let's go home darling." He is going to kill me... That's it...His hands...
4.4K 119 38
"Make me," I said challengingly. He looked at me daringly, and then suddenly smashed his lips against mine, he sucked on my bottom lip making me let...