FALLING FOR HER SMILE

By DELIGHTPRINZ

A maid walked up to a room and knocked gently before opening it. "What is it?"Castillo asks bluntly. "Um... More

EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPISODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 10
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13
EPISODE 14
EPISODE 15
EPISODE 16
EPISODE 17
EPISODE 18
EPISODE 19
EPISODE 20
EPISODE 21
EPISODE 22
EPISODE 23
EPISODE 24
EPISODE 25
EPISODE 26
EPISODE 27
EPISODE 28
EPISODE 29
EPISODE 30
EPISODE 32
EPISODE 33
EPISODE 34
EPISODE 35
EPISODE 36
EPISODE 37
EPISODE 38
EPISODE 39
EPISODE 40

EPISODE 31

1 1 0
By DELIGHTPRINZ

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

��� Basketball Court ���

"Listen up team....I've spoken with the administration and they've announced tye venue for the competition and we'll be the host school. It'll be a shame if you loose in your own territory."Coach Collins said .

"I want you all to be on your best behaviors tomorrow.....work as a team,strife, persevere and think positive. I trust in your abilities and I know that you will make the school proud. Am I understood?"He said.

"Yes coach!!"They all chorused.

"And one more thing, I want you all to be focused once the game starts. Listen to your captain and like I always say,once the game begins,don't show all your cards..... strategize,know how your opponent thinks, figure out their next move and I assure you that you will all come out victorious."Coach Collins said.

"Good luck and congratulations in advance."He said.

"Thanks coach!"They said and he left.

***

"Big day we've got tomorrow..."Mason said.

"I know. I need to get a good bed rest. The ball is the day after tomorrow and these school events are starting to tire me out."Castillo said.

"Speaking of the ball. Do you have a date?"Mason asks drinking water from a bottle.

"Yup."

"Who?"Mason asks.

"Just someone...... someone interesting."Castillo smirked.

"Wow....you moved on too quickly."Mason said and Castillo paused what he was doing and slowly turned his gaze to Mason.

"Sorry,wrong choice of words."Mason apologized and Castillo started walking out.

"Hey Cas....sorry."Mason said running after him.

Castillo stopped and turned to him.

"Please Mason, don't bring that up. I'm trying to forget about whatever feelings I have for her....don't make me feel worse."Castillo said.

"Okay...."

���ANDERSON INVESTMENT ���

��� Logan's Office ���

Logan was going through a set of files in his office. He just had three meetings in a row with some foreign shareholders because of the new project they'll be launching and back at tye office,he and Grace has a pile of work and lots of them needed his signature.

Grace walked into the office with another pile of files and dropped it on her table. Once she reviews it and sees it's of good use,she gives it to Logan to sign.

She looks over at Logan and saw him yawning tiredly. She stood up and walked to the coffee brewer and brewed a cup of coffee for him then walked over to his desk.

"For you boss."Grace said dropping it on his table.

"Thanks."He said not looking at her as she walked behind him and placed her hands on his shoulders.

"What are you doing?"He asks turning to look at her.

"Just relax boss."Grace smiled and began to give him a massage.

Logan leaned on his chair and closed his eyes. He really needed this,his neck and shoulders were aching and this is a good cure remedy.

Grace bit her lips admiring his facial features. Fro his thick brows and thin long lashes to his well sculpted nose and full lips. She moved her hands from his shoulder and unknotted his tie and he breathed out,his eyes still close.

Grace undid the first two buttons before continuing with her massage.

*********

Christine got down from the car with the twins. They dismissed early and they wanted to see their dad before going home. They both had ice cream in their hands as they rushed to the entrance and ran into the elevator waiting for Christine cause they were too short to press the button.

She walked in and pressed the button and the elevator began to move.

"Momma do you think daddy will be free?"Frankie gushed holding Christine's hand.

"Let's just ask him first. You know how busy your daddy is."Christine said and the elevator opened at once ad they marched towards his office.

Grace ran her fingers down to his chest caressing it and Logan opened his eyes and caught her wrist pulling her dona ashe crashed against his shoulder and their faces so close. From a wrong angle you would think they were kissing.

The door threw open...

"Daddy we....."They paused.

Grace quickly got off Logan and they both saw Christine at the door.

"Daddy.... were you kissing her?"Frankie asked.

"Frankie let's go outside. This is grown up talk."Francis said taking his sister out of the office as they headed to the elevator.

Luckily someone was there and they headed Downstairs.

"Babe...it's not what you think."Logan said.

"Boss was just tired and I offered to give him a massage."Grace said rolling her eyes.

"Babe it's nothing... believe me."Logan said now standing in front of her.

Christine really wanted to lash out but surprisingly she was calm. She wasn't even boiling in anger deep down.

"I'll get going."She said calmly fixing his tir and kissed his lips briefly and left silently.

Logan was shocked. Why the silence....he didn't dare to go after her so as not to make the situation worse. He looked at Grace who was already working on her laptop. He sighed and left his office.

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

.........Dismissal........

Iris was still in her class sitting down not feeling like going home yet. She just texted Austin to pick her up from school and he was still on his way. She kept thinking hard about the scene she witnessed between Castillo and Hazel. She shouldn't be feeling worried but it's having a deep effect on her.

"I thought you said you loved me.....but you moved on so quickly..."She mumbled to herself as a drop of tear rolled down her cheeks and she wiped it.

"I thought I had no feelings for you but I can't deny that I've fallen for you Cas.."Iris sobbed then bent her head down.

"Iris!!!!!!!!"Hazel screamed rushing into the class which was almost empty.

Re remaining students left the class and Iris dried her tears before looking up and forced a smile.

"Hey,are you crying?"Hazel asks sitting in front of her.

"No,I'm really tired Hazel. I think I've been stressing myself too much."Iris lied.

"Guess what?"Hazel said happily and Iris raised her brows signaling her to continue.

"Castillo asked me to be his date at the ball!"Hazel said with a wide smile and Iris bit her lips hard.

"Oh...so it's Castillo you like now?"Iris asks.

"C'mon Iris....who wouldn't be excited to be seen with Castillo at a school ball. It has always been Vida but now.....ahhhhh!!!! I'm so excited!!"Hazel screamed and Iris's phone rang.

"I have to go Hazel,my driver is here."Iris said.

"O-Okay.. see you tomorrow."Hazel said and Iris rushed to her car.

***************

"Miss Iris you look quiet. Are you fine?"Austin asks still driving as e looked at her through the rear mirror.

"I'm just thinking about--my life."Iris said sadly. "Austin,if you're in a relationship but you don't fell the love you yearn for anymore and suddenly you find out that you're strangely attracted to someone else. What would you do?"Iris e.

"Sounds like you're depressed. Well Miss Iris...it simply means that you've lost feelings for your boyfriend. I can sense that you were in a haste to get into a relationship. But miss Iris,does your happiness really lie with your boyfriend?"Austin asks and Iris kept mute.

"Each partner in a relationship should be happy,there might be misunderstanding...it's part of every relationship. But you should know that there's a huge difference between love and lust, happiness and pity. Just follow your heart...you shouldn't be suffering just because you're trying to hold on to something so insignificant."Austin said and Iris smiled.

"Thanks Austin."Iris said.

"You're welcome..."

��� ANDERSON'S ���

��� Logan's Room ���

Logan walked into the room and met Christine sitting at the chair in front of the mirror. He gently walked to her and squatted beside her, looking up at her.

"Babe...please hear me out. You weren't picking my calls...it's not what it seems like."Logan said.

"I'm not angry. If you kiss her,I won't even get mad."She said and Logan's jaw dropped.

"Babe.."

"Considering my own mistake,I figured out that I have no right to be angry at you. I've done worse."She said and stood up.

"Racheal....."He called and she turned to him.

"Nothing happened between me and Grace."Logan said explaining what really happened.

"What if it was someone else that saw you in that position? What would you have said??"Christine asks.

"I'm sorry..."

"Logan that girl is up to no good. Just fire her already..."Christine said.

"Babe...please stop. It won't happen again....and please stop bringing up the past,if I do something wrong you have every right to scold me or get mad at me because I belong to you."He said.

"Smile for me...you look cute when you smile."Logan said trying to cheer her up.

"Please...."he added.

"Leave me alone,I'm sleepy."she said and walked over to the bed.

���Kitchen ���

It was 9pm and Iris was feeling hungry. She walked to the kitchen to make cereals for herself. There are two lights in the kitchen so she just turned one side on and took out plate and started making cereals for herself.

She needed milk and looked at the counter but it was too high. She stretched and stretched until she felt a body on her and someone brought the milk down dropping it at the counter.

She turned sharply and her face met Castillo's bare chest and she trailed her eyes to his face.

"Don't you know how to say thank you?"he ask.

"Thank you.."she mumbled.

He turned to leave and she held his hand.

He looked at her and she removed her hand from his.

"Were you the one that kept the snacks for me at school today?"She asks hoping for him to say yes....She really wished it was him.

"Yes....any problem?"He said.

"No..why'd you do-"

"You were sulking when classes were over so I thought it would cheer you up. Don't get the wrong idea,I'd do that even if it were someone else."Castillo said and her body became numb.

"A-About the ball....."

"Hazel is my date. She looks interesting and pretty too."Castillo said smiling and Iris felt like slapping the smile off his face.

"Ohh, okay."Iris said and was about to hug him but he walked away.

She slowly brought her hands down and turned back to the cereals before her and then sat on the kitchen stool.

"Did he really get rid of his feelings for me?"Iris mumbled sadly inwardly, turning the cereal...lost in thought.

........ NEXT MORNING.........

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

The opposing school already arrived at the basketball court and were getting ready as well. The students of Hiddenville were in the arena waiting for Castillo's team to arrive.

His friends were all there asides Vida who was not in school.

Castillo's team walked in and screams filled the room.

��� White Devils....!!!!

��� We'll always support you..

���We can see your victory....!!!

���We love you Captain Castillo!!!!!

���Mason looks delicious.. yummy!!!

Mason quickly turned to the girl.

"Meet me after school!"he said and winked and the girl gushed.

They walked in fully and they walked to a corner discussing among themselves.

Castillo's phone beeped and it was a message from Iris.

��� Good luck,I know you'll win.���

He knew Iris was currently looking at him and he really didn't want to smile but it was too difficult to hold in and smile curved on his lips.

He looked at Iris and she was smiling cutely. Her long blonde hair that fell over her shoulders and her face was endowed with an enchanting smile. She was just so beautiful to resist.... getting rid of his feelings for her will never be part of his dictionary.

Castillo was so lost staring at the lovely angel before him and he couldn't stop himself from falling into her smile.☺️☺️

*

*

*

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 519 19
His eyes are pitch black, but... He is acting normal? This scares me more... "Let's go home darling." He is going to kill me... That's it...His hands...
133K 3.9K 52
"Dude! You have to give me some warning before you do that" I scowl before glaring at him. Only he mirrors my glare, and I go confused. "What's wrong...
2M 71.7K 94
"I-I swear I didn't mean to enter this house. I got l-lost. I am s-sorry sir." She politely said taking a step back only for her to froze in the spot...
29.2K 369 10
I felt a little spark rush threw me as I was about to walk away he whispered in a low tone so only I could hear him "I rather eat you instead" I look...