FALLING FOR HER SMILE

By DELIGHTPRINZ

A maid walked up to a room and knocked gently before opening it. "What is it?"Castillo asks bluntly. "Um... More

EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPISODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 10
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13
EPISODE 14
EPISODE 15
EPISODE 16
EPISODE 17
EPISODE 18
EPISODE 19
EPISODE 20
EPISODE 21
EPISODE 22
EPISODE 23
EPISODE 24
EPISODE 25
EPISODE 26
EPISODE 27
EPISODE 28
EPISODE 29
EPISODE 31
EPISODE 32
EPISODE 33
EPISODE 34
EPISODE 35
EPISODE 36
EPISODE 37
EPISODE 38
EPISODE 39
EPISODE 40

EPISODE 30

1 1 0
By DELIGHTPRINZ

..... SAME DAY......

Vida was still sobbing in the room when Olivia walked in. Olivia shook her head and walked over to Vida and hugged her.

Even if Cole is doing everything to find Vanilla,it's just looking like a hopeless case and she knew that Vida has also been searching for her.

"Vida stop doing this to yourself."Olivia said but Vida was hesitant.

"We don't even know if she's alive or dead. What if she's roaming on the streets? What if she's out there suffering? What if she's getting bullied by others? I promised myself that when Vanilla grows up that I'll protect her and keep her away from anyone who wants to harm her. But it's been seventeen years and I still can't fulfill that promise."Vida said.

"We're doing everything to find Emily and I promise you....I'll find her."Olivia assured.

"I know.....I know she'll come back."Vida said.

******LORENZO'S HOUSE*****

��� Lorenzo's Room ���

"My friends are at your house right?"Lorenzo asks.

"Yeah. They came to visit Castillo bit Vida isn't with them."Iris said.

"I know.....she's busy. Why are you here?"He asks.

"Do I need permission before I come to my boyfriend's house?"Iris asks.

"Boyfriend?"He huffed. "You should've thought of that before you kissed Castillo"

"I said I'm sorry, please. Are we going to remain like this?"Iris pleaded.

"Do you really love me like you claim? Iris look at me..."He said and she raised her gaze to him.

"Do you love me?"He asks.

"I-I do."She bit her lips.

"You're not even sure."He said.

"I love you Enzo. Don't you trust me?"She asks.

"Trust....Trust.....you keep asking me about trust hit you kissed Castillo."Lorenzo yelled at her.

"Please.... what will I do to make it up to you."She asks and he paused to look at her.

"Really,you want to make it up to me?"He asks softly and she nodded.

"Prove to me that you truly love me."He said and she looked at him.

"How?"

Lorenzo walks to her and held her chin then kissed her lips softly. He turned her, making her back face him as he pulled her closer to his body. He pulled the hand of her sleeveless gown down and kissed her bare shoulders, sucking her neck and leaving very visible hickeys all over.

Iris swallowed hard and bit her lips as Enzo kept caressing her body. He carried her in a bridal style and placed her on his bed. He took off his shirt and trouser, leaving him in his shorts.

Iris gulped hard as he began to kiss her legs up to her thighs, caressing it lightly. He took her shirt off leaving her in her bra and short skirt. Lorenzo was stunned, looking lustfully at the big melons before him.

He kissed the top and unhooked her bra as her boobs poked out and her n*pples erect.

"I like them..."Lorenzo grinned playing with her n*pples and Iris shut her eyes enjoying the feeling.

He stopped and pulled his shorts down revealing his d*ck and Iris looked away.

He brought her closer and kissed her lips.

The kiss was so deep even if Iris didn't reciprocate and they both fell on the bed.

She could feel his member grinding on her pussy lips and she let out moan. Lorenzo pulled his hands into her skirt and pulled her panties down as he held her ass firmly, rubbing it.

He spread her legs open and positioned his d*ck at tye tip of her pussy, slowly rubbing it... teasing her clit and in all these,ye didn't break the kiss.

He wasn't even after pleasuring her,he just wanted to fvck her. His lips moved to her neck and Iris gasped for air.

She was feeling different,his touches weren't having effect on her at all. It was so different from what she felt when she's with Castillo. He held her thighs ready to drive in but she pushed him off.

"Iris..."

"I'm I'm sorry Enzo. But I can't."She said pulling down her skirt to cover her legs.

"I know it's your first time but I promise to be gentle. You'll really enjoy it."He said trying to touch her.

"Enzo stop.... please. I'm not ready for this yet.....I don't want to loose my virginity now."

"You're not ready or you don't want me to break it for you.."He asks and she kept mute.

He held her wrist tight, pushing her down to the bed.

"It's either you give me what I want or I'll force myself on you."He threatened and Iris's eyes widened.

"You.... you'll do that? You....can rape me? Is that how you are?"Lorenzo asks.

Lorenzo moved away from her and put on his clothes then left his room.

Iris held her skirt tightly and wore her clothes. It's a good thing she stopped herself,this boyfriend of hers dosen't really seem to value the fact that it's her first time. She was done and quickly left the house without saying goodbye to Enzo.

��� ANDERSON'S ���

��� Logan's Room ���

"You're back. I thought you'd spend the night at the office."Christine said pressing her phone.

"I won't survive a night without this beautiful angel by my side."Logan said and she walked over to him and kissed his lips briefly.

"How was your day?"Christine asks unbuttoning his shirt.

"Stressful. We're launching a new product next week so my hands are tied."Logan said as he pulled his trouser off after Christine took off his shoes.

"Can I ask a favor from you?"Christine asks wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Anything but sex. I'm exhausted and I want to sleep."He said and she spanked his head moving away from him.

"I need a competent private investigator."She said.

"Hmmmm.....for what?"He asks.

"It's for Iris. I need to find her real parents."She said.

"You're...not related to Iris?"He asks.

"Yeah...and she dosen't know so tone it down. Iris was born through surrogacy and only her surrogate mother has the answers to all my questions."Christine said.

"Alright,I'll send you the phone number of one so you can meet him."Logan said and she smiled then walked back to him and pushed him down to the bed.

"Rachel I said I'm exhausted...."Logan said tiredly as she pulled down his shorts and took his member into her mouth.

"Shh.... I'll do the job."She winked at him and resumed her mouth job.

She kept stroking his dick so hard,deep throating him. Logan began to thrust his waist upwards,fvcking her mouth as his d*ck became stiff.

"F*ck.."He groaned fvcking her mouth faster and she started to gag.

He pulled out and she laid on the bed raising her gown and she wasn't putting on anything underneath. He thrust into her in one go and began to f*ck her deeply.

"Yeah!!"

"Oh fvck!"

"I thought....you were...ti....red!!!"

"You're too sweet to resist....and I want another baby."He moaned in her ear and she hit her lips.

"Fvck!!!!!"

Logan pulled out and turned her back as she positioned on all fours and he drove his length into her c*nt and resumed his fast thrust.

"Logan!!!"

"Scream my name baby..."

"Uhhhh......fvck me Logan!!!!"

"Again!!"

"Give me your fvcking cock Logan!!!!!"

Logan's thrust became faster and in no time they had a massive orgasm and they fell on the bed.

"You better give me another boy..."He said kissing her lips.

"As you wish darling..."She said and slowly drifted off to sleep.

........Next Morning........

Castillo was fully dressed in his uniform and his black hair looking all shiny as it fell over his face. His first three buttons were open and his shirt was tucked out.

He walked out of his room and met Iris coming out of hers and there eyes met.

Iris couldn't help but drool at Castillo. He was so handsome and his lips were so red and tempting especially when he just bit it.

Iris took slow steps towards him and passed him heading for the stairs.

"Iris..."He called and she smiled inwardly before turning to him.

"Yes..."

"Go put on a hoodie and cover your neck. Enzo's love bites are so obvious. It's irritating."He said icily and walked out on her.

Iris got the instant shock of her life. Did he just say that. Her face fell and she was even about to cry but just kept calm and walked to her room and put on a hoodie.

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

Castillo drove into the school and parked his car and immediately he stepped out,screams filled the school.

Normally,Castillo hates people screaming his name or making noise when he's around but his cuteness and hotness that morning was too much to resist...

���Oh my fvcking gosh....

��� Castillo you're looking so hot

���Just look at me please.

Castillo turned to them and gave a sexy wink and a cute smile followed and they gasped.

���Arrrrghhhhhhh

���His body,his lips.....I love you Cas

���His smile is so heartwarming

��� Castillo!!!!!

Castillo walked to the entrance and into the building and the screams haven't died down. He met Miguel and Mason walking towards him and they stopped.

"Whoah!! Did an angel mistakenly crash in here?"Mason teased.

"Castillo, what's happening? Why are you looking eatable this morning?"Miguel asked with a chuckle.

"Nothing....I'm just excited today."He said.

"Speaking of which..... there was an announcement we all got this morning. Why was the play cancelled?"Miguel asked as they walked to class..

"I had it cancelled,I'm not in the right state of mind."Castillo said.

"Well Why didn't you tell them to just find a replacement?"Mason said.

"Vida wouldn't like to see someone else perform the play asides her so I just had it cancelled."Castillo said.

"Anyways... join us at tye cafeteria later. I know you're not on good terms with Enzo but please,for the sake of our friendship....come."Miguel pleaded and Castillo nodded.

.......... CLASS..........

Iris bowed her head on her desk lost in thoughts. Classes were over and she didn't feel like leaving. After some minutes she raised her head and found a milkshake and Crabs in a plastic plate on her desk. She looked and saw a note on the table and read it.

���Don't be a crybaby, Smile ���

She slowly smiled and looked at the crabs. She instantly knew who sent them and she stood up, gathering the snacks an walked out.

She stood in front of Lorenzo's class and as soon as the bell for recess rang, everyone to trooped out. She smiled when she saw Enzo but he rolled his eyes.

It wasn't him. Yeah.... Enzo dosen't like crabs. She remembered. She didn't want to think it's Cas because of how rude he was to her in the morning.

"Let's go to the cafeteria..."Lorenzo said holding her hand posessively as they headed to the cafeteria.

........ Cafeteria........

���️ Listen up everybody,this is Principal Winsler and I want everyone's attention. Mr Anderson and his wife requested that the school hold a charity ball so as to help the foundation which is sponsored by the school for the less fortunate. They want students to participate this time around.

So for those who have genuine hearts,on the at of the ball, there'll be a donation cause the staffs in charge of these foundations will be present.

Please enjoy your day...���️

"Is your mom and dad coming back Castillo?"Riele asks.

"Nope."Castillo replied.

"Great...now I have to start searching for a date."Mason said.

"I'll be your date."Vida said.

"What! What about Casti....."

"Don't make me change my mind."Vida said and continued eating.

"Bianca...will you go with me then?"Castillo asks.

"Seriously? I'm a lesbian and you really think I want people to see me with a guy?"Bianca said. "No thanks....I'll hook up with one chick at our school."she added.

"Don't tell me that almighty Castillo will be alone at the ball..."Miguel teased.

Lorenzo wasn't even paying attention to them. He was busy texting Kayla to meet up with him after school.

Castillo stood up and left the cafeteria in search for someone. He looked through the hallway,the library,classes and she was no where to be seen.

He finally spotted her walking out of the locker room and he sighed briefly.

"Hey..."He called and she walked to him.

"Hi..."she waved at him.

"You're Hazel..... right?"Castillo asks and she nodded.

"Do you have a date for the ball?"he asks.

"We singles don't talk about dates when it comes to school events."Hazel said.

"I don't have a date for the ball. Will you bey date?"Castillo asks and she screamed.

Thank goodness no one was around.

"So?"He asks.

"Of course....yes......"Hazel said and he smiled.

"Awwn..."she smiled sheepishly and hugged him.

Iris who walked out of the restroom looked across and saw them hugging. Her mood changed instantly she saw her hugging him and he was smiling....but then a sharp pain hit her when he reciprocated Hazel's hug.

*

*

*

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123 20 10
"What?" He spat, knocking over his glass of tequila in the process. Those brown eyes melted into mine. His stride was fast, and he got to where I wa...
188K 5K 45
""Kitten, you're worried about something, and you cannae lie. You're picking at your hands and looking around to clean up my room. Unlucky for you, m...
75.8K 2K 51
"Dude! You have to give me some warning before you do that" I scowl before glaring at him. Only he mirrors my glare, and I go confused. "What's wrong...
6.7K 371 20
"Hey! She already said she was sorry. What more do you want?!" I screamed loudly in his face. His face turned from angry to shocked. No one had ever...