FALLING FOR HER SMILE

By DELIGHTPRINZ

A maid walked up to a room and knocked gently before opening it. "What is it?"Castillo asks bluntly. "Um... More

EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPISODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 10
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13
EPISODE 14
EPISODE 15
EPISODE 16
EPISODE 17
EPISODE 18
EPISODE 19
EPISODE 20
EPISODE 21
EPISODE 22
EPISODE 23
EPISODE 24
EPISODE 25
EPISODE 26
EPISODE 27
EPISODE 29
EPISODE 30
EPISODE 31
EPISODE 32
EPISODE 33
EPISODE 34
EPISODE 35
EPISODE 36
EPISODE 37
EPISODE 38
EPISODE 39
EPISODE 40

EPISODE 28

1 1 0
By DELIGHTPRINZ

........SAME DAY.......

Iris held her cheek in shock. The pain she felt was so electrocuting that she couldn't feel her cheeks anymore.

"Why'd.....you slap me?"Iris asks bitterly still on the floor.

"Don't you love me anymore? Haven't I tried to be a good boyfriend to you and you chose to repay me this way my kissing Castillo!!"He yelled at her.

"It wasn't intentional Enzo, I didn't want you to get upset that's why I kept it from you."she sobbed.

"You're lucky I didn't catch you two kiss or else I might just do worse than this."Lorenzo said then squatted before her.

He ran his hands on her red cheeks and held her chin, raising it to his face. He slowly leaned in and tried to kiss her but she looked away. Lorenzo closed his eyes a d took a deep breath and forcefully turned her face so that she could look at him.

"Enzo you're hurting me.."Iris winced still crying as he held her jaw tightly.

"Listen attentively Iris, you're mine....and when I mean mine.....no one can take you away from me or else, they'll have to suffer the consequences."Lorenzo said with a cold voice and left her jaw.

"I'll go deal with that fool."Lorenzo stood and left the class.

Iris just stayed there like an idiot, watching him leave. She knew it's all her fault. Sh shouldn't have let Castillo bear her in the first place.

She dried her tears and stood up arranging her books as she dried her tears and walked out of the library, going home immediately.

.........Empty Class.........

"Babe calm down.."Riele said patting Miguel's back.

"Don't tell me to calm down,I clearly warned that boy not to cross the line. I told him to watch his limit but because I choose to keep quiet about it all even if I knew it was wrong he still had the guts to kiss her."Miguel said. "Please babe.....I don't want to yell at you."He added calmly so as not to ever raise his voice at Riele which he has never done before.

"Like how come I didn't notice all this? When did Castillo even have feelings for that girl?"Mason asks still feeling amused.

"How would you know when the only thing you think about is anything under the skirt!!"Bianca snapped at him.

"Where's Enzo?"Vida asks.

"With Iris."Bianca said.

"Vida I'm still surprised that you're still so calm after this."Mason throated a chuckle.

"I'm saving my speech for Castillo. I'm so not in the mood to yell."Vida said calmly.

******RM Cooperation*******

Cole walked into his office and sighed tiredly when he sàw Anna at his office.

"What are you doing here again Anna?"he asks.

"I wanted us to hang out again. I missed you."Anna said.

"We hang out once and you're missing me already?"Cole arched his brow.

"Let's just say....I'm addicted."She winked sitting on his desk.

Cole walked over to her and placed his palms on her sides caging her to the desk.

"I'm busy."He said.

"I can wait till you're done."Anna said.

"Go home."

"Please....."she pouted her small red lips making a cute face.

Cole just kept staring at her.. she was really cute at the moment and her lips are so tempting. He raised his hand and placed it on her lips then brought his lips closer and kissed his fingers their lips slightly brushed.

"Wait for me."Cole said and left his office.

Anna touched her lips and smiled but then jolted back to reality.

She quickly went over his drawer flipping through the files to see if she can find anything. She carefully kept each file in it's position after going through each drawer.

She opened the last drawer and there was a white tile with the name VANILLA boldly written on it.

She opened it and glanced through it and smiled happily. Christine will be happy to see this. Anna took her phone and took pictures of the information in the file.

She kept everything back in place and sat like nothing happened. She quickly sent the picture to Christine and texted her that they'll talk when she get back.

Cole came back and dropped his laptop.

"Let's go..."He said and she stood up rushing to him but then missed a step and twisted her ankle as she landed on him and they both crashed to the floor.... kissing.

No one moved,it was a still moment. Anna's eyes grew wilder and she was inwardly happy. She made to stand but he held her waist firmly and kissed her briefly before breaking it.

He stood up and faced the other way while she remained on the floor.

"Hey why'd you kiss me?"She asks.

"Didn't you like it? You also wanted to kiss me. I don't know why you had to take a fall. You can steal kisses from me,I don't mind."he said.

"Hey, I didn't fake it. I just sprained my ankle."Anna pouted.

"I can see you still want another kiss."He said squatting before her.

Her eyes widened in shock. Like is he serious?

"Can I?"She asks and he nodded.

Anna brought he lips closer and then felt a spank on her head.

"Owwww!"

"You're so naughty...let's go"He said and carried her in a bridal style and left his office as he heard her chuckling all through.

"So cute..."he thought.

��� HIDDENVILLE HIGH ���

...... Empty Class........

Castillo walked into the class with his hands tucked into his pockets.

"Hey I've been searching for you guys for a while now. How come no one texted me that you guys were here?"Castillo asks looking at their faces.

Miguel was about to charge towards Castillo when the door opened forcefully and Lorenzo stormed in.

"You bastard!!!"Lorenzo aimed at Castillo landing a fist on his his face and Castillo staggered a bit.

He returned the punch in the same pace and before Lorenzo could retaliate,Mason held him back.

"Why the heck are you acting like a mad man!! Have you lost it!"Castillo yelled at him.

"So you had the guts to kiss my girlfriend even after I warned you severally to stay the hell away from her!!!!"Lorenzo voiced angrily and Castillo's jaw dropped as his gaze slowly diverted to Bianca who wasn't looking at him at all.

"And so what if I kissed her! I kissed her because I love her!"Castillo said fiercely and Lorenzo lost it.

"Castillo are you even listening to what you're saying? Lorenzo is our friend!! The fact that you're in love with Iris is already enough but to kiss her and say such a thing and straight to Enzo's face is so despicable of you!!"Mason said angrily walking towards Castillo.

"Seriously despicable? You think it was easy for me? I also tried to stay away but I couldn't... I'm crazy about her!!"Castillo said bodly and Vida silently shook her head.

"Mason leave me so that I'll teach this boy a lesson!!"Lorenzo said still trying to free from his grip.

"Castillo take back what you said! We're friends and we shouldn't be going against each other. You of all people know what Enzo went through....and now he finally found his happiness, you're going to ruin it for him?"Mason asks.

Lorenzo finally freed himself from Mason and walked to Castillo, grabbing his collar.

"Take back what you said!"Lorenzo said.

"I won't."Castillo said. "Are you scared that she'll eventually fall in love with me? Remember,we live together now so you possibly can't predict what's going to happen next! If you trust your girlfriend so much why did she kiss me back....in fact she was going to let me kiss her again...."Castillo didn't finish when a shoe landed on his face.

It was Bianca's sneakers. She finally walked over to them. The girl's literally decided not to interfere but Castillo was becoming a jerk.

"What the hell is wrong with you Castillo!! You're doing all this for a girl who isn't yours? Don't you value the friendship we all built together since we were kids!!!"Bianca yelled at him and he kept mute. She walked out.

Lorenzo released his hold on Castillo and turned to leave.

"From this day onwards,I'm cutting ties with you Castillo. I hate...you...."Lorenzo said walking out while Mason followed him.

"You literally disgust me now Castillo!!"Miguel said as he headed towards the door. "Riele let's go."He said calmly and Riele walked past Castillo after taking a glance at him then left with her boyfriend.

Castillo turned to Vida who sat down on a bench staring at him. She finally stood up and walked over to him.

"I'm not even going to argue with you if you love Iris neither will I interfere in any of your business anymore. I'm not even going to beg you or crawl to you to love me just the way I do. I'm done playing your silly games Castillo cause right from the start of my love story, you've always been a hopeless case."Vida said and walked out.

Castillo took a deep breath and sat down when he realized what he has done. Everything he said,he did it out of anger. He didn't mean to ruin his relationship with all his friends just like that all because of a girl that isn't even his. It's high time he knows what he means to Iris. He said to himself and walked out of the class going home.

��� ANDERSON'S ���

Castillo stepped into his room and before he could close the door, he met Iris standing before him.

"Iris..."He called.

"Castillo I need you to be honest with me. Why'd you kiss me"Iris asks.

She already figured it out but wanted him to say it.

"Castilo...!!"

"It's because I love you. I've said it and now you know. I know it's wrong but I couldn't stop it. Iris you're the first girl that made me believe that love wasn't just a game. You're the first girl I've ever said this word to.... you're the first girl that has ever made me love this deep and crazy even when I tried to stop it. Believe me Iris I tried not to fall in love with you but this heart of mine.."He said touching his chest. "This heart is so stubborn....it won't stop beating for you no matter how hard I try, I can't deny the fact that I'm insanely in love with you.."Castillo said sincerely looking at Iris with so much love and affection.

"Castillo weren't you thinking about the consequences...."Iris asks.

"Do I have to keep prioritizing others all the time?"He asks.

"I'm saying that this-"

He pulled her closer and slammed their lips together again and this time he made sure to kiss her deeply. He didn't know when he began to cry in between the short kiss and he broke it immediately.

Iris couldn't even move from her spot. Everything Castillo said to her felt so sincere and she wouldn't deny the fact that he really cared for her. He loves her and it's so obvious but she needed to do the right thing. For his sake and for everyone's peace of mind.

Castillo loves her....yes, but does she love him.....no.

"Castillo I'm only going to say this once. I know it's partially my fault that we're in this mess. My actions towards you kept giving you hope that maybe I'd fall in love with you but Castillo......I don't feel anything for you. Lorenzo....is the one I love. So please for everyone's peace of mind....get rid of your feelings."Iris said and walked to the door when Castillo hugged her from behind, holding her waist tightly.

"Iris I'll go crazy if you do this to me... please don't."Castillo cried burying his head in her neck still sobbing bitterly.

It took everything in Iris for her to hold her tears. She unwrapped his hand from her waist and left his room

"Iris!!!"Castillo called but she didn't bother coming back.

Castillo fell on his bed as his tears multiplied. How can his first love be this painful and bitter.

It wasn't easy for him to open his heart and love any girl but when he finally did...it turned out to be a disaster.

"Iris......I love you Iris.."He called iñ between sobs and slowly he drifted off to sleep.

*

*

*

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5K 45
""Kitten, you're worried about something, and you cannae lie. You're picking at your hands and looking around to clean up my room. Unlucky for you, m...
1M 21.8K 32
*This story was written when I was 16, it was the first thing I ever wrote so it's a bit rushed and cringey, I'm sorry </3) 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘝𝘪...
11.1K 314 52
Jayson Hendrix. The eldest child of Eleanor and Issac Hendrix, and the heir to everything they stand for. ...
1.8M 66.4K 94
"I-I swear I didn't mean to enter this house. I got l-lost. I am s-sorry sir." She politely said taking a step back only for her to froze in the spot...